[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because it's 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15

File: 1448229273188.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448229273188.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
Because it's 2015
>>
>Trudeau

THE FRENCH DID THIS
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DAMN FROGLEGGED BASTARDS
>>
>>51120125
>tfw Canada will never be bombed or attacked because it's 2015 and Based Trudeau protects us from domestic attacks

Can't say the same for France
>>
>>51120396
This

Canada and Germany will NEVER be ISIS targets

have fun getting Blown up France
>>
>>51120437
>Canada and Germany will NEVER be ISIS targets

It is coming.
>>
>>51120486
Reported to the CSIS
>>
>The look in his eyes
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
File: justin timberlake's new flag.jpg (69KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
justin timberlake's new flag.jpg
69KB, 1280x640px
canada flag change when
>>
You leave Justin Trudeau alone, monsieur! He is the love of my life and it hurts me when people try to ridicule him! He didn't do anything to anyone other than good deeds. Mon coeur, mon coeur! La douleur! (T_T)
>>
>>51120125
what is wrong with this exactly? he just want to learn and understand the minorities. this means he is a good prime minister
>>
>>51120591
He looks like pepe with glasses and a beard.
>>
>>51121048
To all the criticism I've seen on him, none have been genuine.

>h-he's not m-manly enough
ok?
>he want to stop the air strikes in the middle east
How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>51121528
He's definetly going to increase the defecit
>>
>Alexander dresses up as a Persian
>a cunning and intelligent move of a great tactician

>Trudeau dresses up as a Muslim
>what a kek
>>
>>51121048
>>51121528
Islam is a cancer on the West and he is turning a blind eye to its spread. Intelligent Westerners don't want a Londonistan or Molenbeek in North America, we want our own culture, not terrorists, burqas, and calls to prayer five times a day.

Fuck Muslims. These people are like cockroaches, they ruin every area they infest.
>>
>>51121587
That's the point of his campaign, to make investment that will increase the debt, but boost Canada's economical growth.
>>
>>51121722
Keep your American brute foreign affairs in your country. There's a reason why Canada didn't have planes crashing into the CN Tower. We don't think carpet bombing countries is how you solve problems.
>>
>>51121627
That ain't no muslim garment. That's desi garment. There's no such a thing as "muslim garment" because muslim is not represented by any specific race or ethnic. Any decent garment is technically a "muslim garment".
>>
Why is diversity becoming more and more synonymous with Islam? There's a shit ton of Muslims in the world, if we wanted to be more culturally diverse we'd focus on small cultures more than the huge ones...
>>
>>51121867
but muh Stephen "dude just sell everything to the Chinese lmao" Harper wouldn't do that so it's bad
>>
who's that faggost, always appearing?
>>
File: 1f1.gif (177KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1f1.gif
177KB, 500x500px
Just wait.

We'll be the ones laughing in 50 years when our muslims feel like a part of Canadian society and are buying tickets to hockey games. Meanwhile, your Muslim immigrants will hate their new country and yearn for a sharia-law ruled nation
>>
>>51121923

Imagine if instead of Muslim immigrants, Europe had been getting East Asians and South Americans for the past few decades.

The assimilation would be immense.
>>
>>51121722
You think this way because you believe all the propaganda that the american medias put around Islam to bring fears into Americans. Muslims aren't the problems and he know this because he come from a city where there is a lot of Muslims and they aren't a problem in Montreal. It's the shit mentality from the middle east that is the problem, but once the Arabs/Asians adapt to western values, they aren't a problem anymore.
>>
>>51120591
>mfw I gave Trudeau the extra spicy noodles when he asked for the mild ones
>>
File: image.jpg (488KB, 1440x1705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488KB, 1440x1705px
>>51120125
>>
>>51122032
Everybody love to watch hockey in Canada, no matter their origins and that's already a thing.
>>
>>51121899
The reason you didn't have planes crashing into the CN Tower is because nobody on the planet cares about the CN Tower. I don't think we should carpet bomb countries to solve our problems, I think we should leave them to their own barbaric practices and not invite them into our homes. If you think Islamic Canada is going to be a multicultural paradise where everybody gets along and terrorism is a European and American problem, think again. Islamic terrorism doesn't rise out of politics, politics is the excuse, Islamic terrorism rises out of a fundamental inability to connect to larger society because your values and identity are diametrically opposed to everything about a secular capitalist democracy. I am genuinely looking forward the your inevitable terrorist incident and cultural destruction of your home you naive deluded progressive, you will deserve every inch of it because you were warned and you decided to play the tolerant leftist instead.
>>
>>51122323
>bro my opinion is right and yours is wrong. I hope you die faggot.

Thanks for the insightful discussion. Good day, lad.
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 573x960px
>>51120125
:^)
>>
>>51122323
By giving a place to other culture in your society, it gives them a base in which they can hold to then adapt to western values. Are they going to be 100% assimilated? No, but they will hold the fundamental values which will enable them to lives in peace with the rest of the society. If you do not give them the freedom to maintain their culture while coming into your country, they will feel lost/threaten and it will decrease their ability to adapt.

This have been proved when Pauline Marois tried to ban the hijab. What was the response of the muslim population? More of them forced their daughter to wear it to compensate of the aggressiveness of the government.

It only increase divisiveness.
>>
>>51122658
>will hold the fundamental values which
will hold to the fundamental values, which**
>>
>>51120396
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
>>
>>51120125
What are they even eating
>>
File: 2015.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>
>>51122937
>drug addict
>turned to islam
>his mosque banned him because he didn't like non-muslims coming there and he was losing his mind to the drugs
>shoots 1 soldier

wow

we're under attack!!!!!!

save us!!!!!!!1
>>
>>51120125
Plz no bully
>>
>>51122937
>terrorist attacks under Harper
>none under Trudeau
thank you based 2015 man
>>
>>51122097
You know nothing about me or the news media I consume. My homepage is Reuters, I have a subscription to The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post, I listen to BBC analysis and debate programs in the car, and C-SPAN while I'm making breakfast. I am not a drooling /pol/tard so don't talk to me like I am, I grew up in Washington, D.C. and I have a much better grasp on politics than most people on 4chan.
Not all Muslims will adapt to Western values and culture (an extremely sizable portion of Western Muslims still haven't, see: http://www.pastebin.ca/3259006), and it is seriously naive to think they will unanimously give up a thousand years of Islamic strife and identity simply because you changed what country they were living in. The problem of Islamic terrorism isn't entirely the Muslims' fault (though their ideology is undeniably oppressive and lends itself more easily to violence than other religions), it comes from the inevitable social disconnect that arises when you try to place two contradictory cultures alongside one another in the interests of progressivism and capitalism. Multiculturalism doesn't work. You will not change them all, and they do not want to be changed.

>>51122600
That's not what I said but I'm glad you finally admitted you were incapable of refuting me.
>>
>>51121528
He made sure half his cabinet are of a specific gender for no real reason at all besides satisfying his personal feminist beliefs, instead of picking the right person for the job and the best choice for the country. He even takes pride in his decision to do so. Also he wants to legalize marijuana which will do society no good at all, just make the population dumber and lazier, and he approves of multiculturalism despite the obvious fact that it doesn't work. I guess the canadians will love him though as they are a nation of spineless culture-void liberal feminist hipster pothead faggots. Suits them well.
>>
>>51123252
>let me tell you about your country: the post
>>
25,000 SYRIAN REFUGEES QUICK. IT'S URGENT !
>>
>>51123258
this
>>
>>51122658
I don't want to adapt them to Western values, they can go play Muhammad the Warlord in the desert until they all kill themselves for all I care. I want them to simply stay out of my life, stop inconveniencing me, and stop polluting my cities with their oppressive and violent culture. I really do not care about their freedom to maintain this disgusting culture, and I strongly disagree that encouraging the spread of their backwards culture is the best way to eliminate it from society.

>>51123378
My post is not relevant only to Canada, Canada just happens to be most immediate example of the spreading poison of multiculturalism.
>>
>>51123258

Do you firmly believe that it's impossible that he picked women in the spots where they actually were the best choice?

I agree that you should pick the best person for the job and not do it based on gender alone, but choosing the best person for the job and getting a fairly even split is hardly that unfeasible.
>>
>>51123599

Why do you believe that their culture is disgusting? Assuming that they actually follow your laws, what is the problem?
>>
>>51123599
>It hasn't happened yet, but it will!!!!!!!

You're so full of shit. You deserve to be sterilized you paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>51123636
no, he picked the least qualified woman for every position because he's a communist Muslim traitor

t. /pol/
>>
>>51123680
>assuming
Their culture conflicts directly with western values. The ones who call themselves "peaceful" in America would likely find themselves out of place and even considered heretics in the Mideast.
>>
>>51123842

>their culture conflicts directly with western values

In what way? Not feminist enough?
>>
>>51123258
>they are a nation of spineless culture-void liberal feminist hipster pothead faggots
>coming from sweden

I'm fucking dying.

Legalizing marijuana is one of his best decision up to date, not only EVERYONE can already get marijuana in Canada, but it will stimulate the economy (which we fucking need), lesser the revenue of crime association and stop useless arrest against people who smoke pot.

Yet again, he understood this quickly, because he come from Montreal.

>>51123636
This refute the rest of your post.

>>51123599
>Islam is a violent culture
>coming from the USA

Violence is literally a part of YOUR culture. It is in your television shows, video games, movies, it's everywhere.

Your country as started multiples wars based on lies of freedom and greed of money.

Backward culture? Look at Miley Cyrus being glorified by YOUR country.

Seriously, you're a joke.
>>
>>51123680
This morning I read a story in The Washington Post about a historically Polish Catholic city that had now become an Islamic majority city. The Polish residents were treated to outrageously loud calls to prayer five times a day that kept the elderly from sleeping, Muslims gangs, Muslim dominance of the city council (which of course supported the calls to prayer), the loss of traditional Polish festivals like paczki day, and an unprecedented level of social tension that the Poles had never known before.

This is what I fear -- the replacement of a perfectly healthy, innocous, and stable culture with unstable, crime filled, peace-disturbing, niqab-wearing trash. I will do whatever I can to prevent this cancer from spreading, because it is spreading, and it is spreading fast.

>>51123758
It is already happening you drooling retard, turn on the news.
>>
>>51120950
Is this a copypasta? lol
>>
>>51124341
>"This morning I read a story in The Washington Post about a historically Polish Catholic city that had now become an Islamic majority city. The Polish residents were treated to outrageously loud calls to prayer five times a day that kept the elderly from sleeping, Muslims gangs, Muslim dominance of the city council (which of course supported the calls to prayer), the loss of traditional Polish festivals like paczki day, and an unprecedented level of social tension that the Poles had never known before."

I'm not disagreeing or agreeing, but isn't this pretty much just gentrification?
>>
>>51124456
No, because gentrification makes the place better, not worse.
>>
>>51123842
Honestly I'm French, and all I can say is that Muslims in my country find themselves out of place because we "kind of" opress them. We banned religion in public places, we are being racist and so on. However it's their home now as much as it's mine, who am i to say "get out of here" they just have different beliefs...
>>
>>51121627
>>Alexander dresses up as a Persian
>>a cunning and intelligent move of a great tactician
There was no islam back then m8
>>
>>51124180
Fuck off, I don't think I agree with a single thing this government or American public does, so close your mouth and respond to my arguments instead of falling back on pathetic ad hominems.
>>
>>51124525
I can agree that religion being banned in public spaces and racism is wrong, but from what I understand about the situation people aren't afraid of Muslims because they are brown as much as they are afraid because immigrants raping/ assaulting native Euros and damaging property is a pretty regular thing there. I don't think you should misplace people's concerns just because there is a genuinely racist bunch that might happen to agree on something with them.
>>
>>51124525
Christ, are you this deluded? France was founded on secularism, it's good thing you take that seriously, I can't believe you're willing to give that up because you're afraid to get called racist.
>>
>>51124525
>being racist
How, by not allowing them to tell you how to think and act?
Europe does everything it can to help these people out and they still complain
>>
>>51124180
t. Mahoud Ibrahim Muhammad Abdula Al Sharim Muhammad Hmas
>>
>>51124903
>falling back on pathetic ad hominems
Stop using word you don't understand to sound intelligent, not once did I used a personal attack.

>they play Muhammad the Warlord in the desert until they all kill themselves
Isis I've been funded by your government.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-admits-to-being-funded-by-the-us/5476728

>I want them to simply stay out of my life, stop inconveniencing me
How? by existing?

>oppressive and violent culture
Your culture is as violent if not more than theirs.

>I strongly disagree that encouraging the spread of their backwards culture is the best way to eliminate it from society

How?

>R-respond on m-muh argument!!
What argument?

>here goes your ad hominems Mr.Mcdonald
>>
File: BritainYES.jpg (35KB, 460x299px) Image search: [Google]
BritainYES.jpg
35KB, 460x299px
>>51124149
Read the Quran and Hadiths.

Women are quite literally 2nd class citizens. If they are raped then they are immediately stoned, their witness at trial is automatically counted less than a man's, etc.

Muhammad himself allowed his Islamic horde to rape non-Islamic women because they were considered worthless. That is why you see a lot of Muslims involved in sexually harassment and assault against native women.

The religion is inherently misogynistic by modern standards. Sharia is backwards and would not hold a candle to international standards.

Islam quite has absolutely nothing of value to contribute to a modern, secular democratic capitalist society. Its presence simply degrades and lowers the standards of society.

When 'Moderate Muslims' end up 'rediscover' what is written in the Quran and Hadiths they immediately turn radical and hate Western values/culture because it is exactly opposite of Islam, and therefore must be dealt with by violence like Muhammad and his Islamic horde did. That is why they have all these and independent terror attacks such as the Boston Marathon bombers, and only solution is either mass surveillance or just stopping Muslims from entering the country in the first place, which is much easier.
>>
>>51120125

>no heavy stout bellied fat cock arab muslim to pound you doggy style

feels bad, ladettes
>>
File: 1448222284390.jpg (703KB, 1022x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1448222284390.jpg
703KB, 1022x1935px
>>51125411
>your culture is as violent if not more violent than theirs
sheltered college student detected
opinion discarded
>>
>>51125000

>france was founded on secularism

UH
>>
>>51125718
Don't worry.

When the West becomes majority Muslim, we are all going to get together and pub stomp your meme country and return rightful Palestinian clay.

You Jews are bringing about your destruction. See Sweden for example.
>>
>>51125718
It's unstoppable. Trudeau and his daddy are two of the most vocal globalists we've seen in our prime ministerial history. Their chosen utopia is a borderless world where everyone holds hands and reconciles their differences despite disagreeing over fundamental things like equality or the rule of law.

That said, the overwhelming bulk of our immigrants come from the Phillipines, India, China, South Korea, or Vietnam.
>>
>>51125718
But the ones who have been pushing for this have names that end with stein, man and berg.
>>
>>51124180
>>51125411
>>51125718
Its too late, Isrealibro. Canadians ACTUALLY believe that islam, and mass islamic immigration, will have a positive effect on their country. Take it from the Jew, who literally deals with Palestinians and other unsavory-types on a day to day basis--you will pay, Canada. You will pay
>>
>>51125550
>>51125550
Alright McDonald, let me help you on that one.

Can you answer me how many wars the USA have started since WW2?

>Where is the violence in the USA?
It is in your movies, video-games, news, television shows and also in your gun worshiping mentality.
>>
>>51125411
>Stop using word you don't understand to sound intelligent, not once did I used a personal attack.
Your entire post was a personal attack based on the fact that you saw an American flag above my reply. I am not the American government or American popular culture, I am an American citizen. Do you know the difference? You know nothing about me or my personal culture. Just because you watched Transformers doesn't mean you know a single thing about my life, so cut the assumptions and refute my argument instead of attacking my character

>Isis I've been funded by your government.
Neat, but I'm not Barack Obama so that's completely irrelevant.

>How? by existing?
By acting like a barbaric retard, issuing calls to prayer, staging obnoxious self-pitying protests, blowing up buses, causing crime, organizing mass rape, and generally just behaving like a destructive parasite.

>Your culture is as violent if not more than theirs.
My culture doesn't encourage suicide bombers, jihad, the veiling and stoning of women, beheadings, the murder of gays, spousal abuse, and other barbaric practices, so no, not quite.

>What argument?
How about you read the post you originally replied to, retard. Have you learned English yet? Your reading comprehension is still very poor
>>
>>51125718
My job here is done, I'll let the Zionist and the Amerifat circlejerk themselves on their belief that violence solve everything.
>>
>not disguising as a mudslime to get free snacks
Trudeau is a wise man
>>
File: 1.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>51125969
>Bitching about violence
>While importing muslims
>>
>>51125969
Was getting BTFO your job?
>>
>>51125875
Because letting the majority of SE Asia be under communist control would be good.
>korea
>vietnam
I'll give you that funding the Mujahadeen was a bad idea though.
Because letting a genocidal dictator gas thousands of kurds is ok
Because not responding to an act of war on your country is immoral
Sure we can look at the past and say 'wow we did some dumb shit,' but hindsight is always 20/20. Tell me, what would glorious Canada do if America and it were reversed in each situation.
>>
>>51125611
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La%C3%AFcit%C3%A9
>>
>>51125969
C U C K

U

C

K
>>
>>51126169
>>51126028
>>51126103
>>51125896

>l-let m-me study.
I'll answer to you all later or tomorrow if the thread is still up.
>>
Anthony Bourdain made those Arab banquets look comfy as hck
>>
File: FOhXKGC.png (656KB, 1300x864px) Image search: [Google]
FOhXKGC.png
656KB, 1300x864px
>>51125833
It's 2015, globalization has already taken root since the 1990s. You're too late to complain.
>>
>>51125875
There's a difference between violence in the media and violence people actually experience.
>>
File: how it feels to be canadian.webm (2MB, 1000x428px) Image search: [Google]
how it feels to be canadian.webm
2MB, 1000x428px
>>51123760
>this woman is our trade minister
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OsQRI-LBU

LOL!
>>
>>51126173
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La%C3%AFcit%C3%A9

it was not founded.
you think french history started in the 19th century?
>>
>>51126551
The French republic was you fucking retard
>>
just
>>
>>51125718
>Israel was literally created by Muslims letting Jews into their country because muh holocost refugees fleeing nazis

I guess you would know the most about the dangers of letting refugees fleeing war into your country, since they would slowly take over and make a country for itself
>>
implying kurtas don't look /fa/ as fuck
>>
>>51124903
> I am an individual with my own sets of beliefs and morals and I find it offensive that you conflate my government's action with mine
> BUT MUSSIES ARE ALL THE SAME FUCKING GAS THOSE SAVAGES Xddddddd
Top kek, as they say.
>>
>>51120125
congratulations on electing this assclown canada
>>
>>51129802
Basically this its funny how americans are always uncapable of basic reflection of their words.
>>
>>51125875
>>Where is the violence in the USA?
>It is in your movies, video-games, news, television shows and also in your gun worshiping mentality.
Kill yourself, you fucking retard.
>>
>>51129783
>white guy wearing it

fucking sell out
>>
>>51120125
Yes it's 2015 and not fucking 700
Fucking towelhead faggots
>>
>>51130804
Who are you talking with?
>>
>>51130921
> Finnish man yells at cloud
>>
>>51130921
Towelhead spotted
>>
>CANADESIGNATED
>>
>>51125445
You seem to think that fundamentalist Islam is the only possible variety.
>>
>>51122097
>It's the shit mentality from the middle east that is the problem, but once the Arabs/Asians adapt to western values, they aren't a problem anymore.
This adaptation doesn't happen when you let them form a ghetto where Muslims are more than 50% of the population, you idiot.

Middle Eastern Muslims are the worst at assimilating and integrating out of any ethnic minority.
The children of those immigrants often become more Islamic and pro-sharia than the parents.

It's only if you force integration on them by making the influx of Middle Eastern Muslims be such a trickle , and locating them in different places rather than forming a large ghetto , that you'll get the desirable outcome of assimilation like you generally have in the USA.

People need to realise that Middle eastern Muslims are not like Indians or East Asians or Eastern Europeans or other immigrant groups who actually integrate extremely easily in comparison.
>>
>>51122981
Shitty take away food.
>>
>>51125718
When shit hits the fan and things get worse here, will I be welcomed into Israel since I'm Jewish American and posses skills useful in war?

>>51125969
it's worked out for both countries pretty well so far

>>51137055
What's even mroe insane is that there's one town in Minnesota where something like 50 young men have left and joined ISIS. Second-generation radicalization is a real problem here.
>>
>>51124180
>oh my God look at the movies and video games the U.S. produces!! So violent
Meanwhile it's common in Middle eastern countries for family members to kill their daughter or sisters for "dishonouring" them.
>>
So is it a good idea to just let them in? Women want them in so they can enjoy their superior penises. White guys do nothing for them.
>>
>>51129676
>He actually thinks that's how Israel was made
Haha!
>>
He's so hot
>>
>>51125445
>When 'Moderate Muslims' end up 'rediscover' what is written in the Quran and Hadiths they immediately turn radical and hate Western values/culture because it is exactly opposite of Islam, and therefore must be dealt with by violence like Muhammad and his Islamic horde did. That is why they have all these and independent terror attacks such as the Boston Marathon bombers, and only solution is either mass surveillance or just stopping Muslims from entering the country in the first place, which is much easier.
Or maybe because your president in 2003 thought it's a good idea to force his ideals on people from entirely different culture, while killing thousands of people. People don't like it when it happens, just like you don't like it when people come to force their ideals on you with violence.

"Freedom" is imaginary force to motivate us as much as Allah. Don't forget Bush also said that God inspired him to attack.
>>
>>51137163
At least they have reasons does the monthly school shooting in the US have that ?
>>
File: 2015.jpg (23KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
23KB, 450x250px
>>51120125
Come on France. It is 2015, you should accept more from other cultures.
>>
>>51120125
>Canadians sold their country for weed
You can't make this shit up
>>
>its wrong to learn about other peoples religion!!
>>
>>51143041
>Dutch flag

Now I see why people hate diaspora.
>>
>>51143029
They should put weed in those Arab pipe things they all smoke, it'll chill them out desu
>>
>>51143041
>its wrong to learn about other peoples religion!!

Not necessarily. But I don't see why you'd send a Prime Minister/Candidate to one of the most anti-western fringe groups in society.
>>
I kinda want almost no sanctions on individual freedom, so if you want to smoke a drug nobody can stop you. But I also don't want a degenerate society where people are just drugged up. Help what should I vote?
>>
File: 542352345234.jpg (68KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
542352345234.jpg
68KB, 620x349px
The current year has reason to suggest that your views are outdated, consider changing them to appropriate them to the respective year.
>>
>>51143206
You do realize that even modernists aren't exactly
"pro-west", they will respect the law and vote.

But trust me, modernists are itching for that pan-Islamic union.

Trust me, I would know.
>>
>>51121722
>own culture
kek
>>
>>51121048
Fuck off shitskin
>>
>>51120396
That's because Canada is a meme country. No one cares enough to do anything to it.
>>
>>51120889
>justin timberlake's
But why?
>>
>>51123252
>My homepage is Reuters, I have a subscription to The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post, I listen to BBC analysis and debate programs in the car, and C-SPAN while I'm making breakfast. I am not a drooling /pol/tard so don't talk to me like I am, I grew up in Washington, D.C. and I have a much better grasp on politics than most people on 4chan.

You gonna pick up all those names your dropped?
>>
>>51125718
>>51126103

Are jews autodeleted on /int/ again? Did the moroccan janitor return?
>>
>>51124180
Some serious rekage here.
>>
>>51123258
>Also he wants to legalize marijuana which will do society no good at all, just make the population dumber and lazier

Everyone who will smoke weed already smokes weed in Canada, he's just making it legal and also taxes from it. An ounce of weed can go for $200 in the black market, think of the revenue that the government could get from those schmucks.
>>
>>51124180
Yeah Miley Cyrus being glorified is the same as executing civilians en mass because you're a radical terrorist
>>
>na poslu s likom 8 sati
>razmjenimo par rečenica.

zašto sam taka autistička pizda
>>
>>51146243
Ru grill? Don't be upset, post tits.
>>
>Canada will bring he moslems to the americans

Slimy leaf fucks.
>>
>>51125896
>My culture doesn't encourage suicide bombers
Violence can take many forms, thus limiting it to exclusives form displayed by islamist extremist (who aren't real muslims) is not representatives if you want to comparate it to the violence present in the USA.

Also, stop implying that all muslims/Arabs are violent, you cannot use the worst exemple of a population and generalize it to your intent.

I believe that you have a very poor understand of the Arabic culture if you think they are in favors of those thing. The people who leave those country's are not doing it to implant those ideas where they are immigrating, but to flee it. Are they people who still are going to hold into it? Yes of course, but you must understand that stupidity is something that all humans have in common and it is not unique to Arabic populations.

>Neat, but I'm not Barack Obama so that's completely irrelevant.

So why do you keep saying they are a barbaric communauty, if you are basing your observations on organisations funded by your government?

>How about you read the post you originally replied to, retard.
What the fuck are you referring to? I've responded to all of your posts.
>>
>>51126169
>implying the reasons USA have participated in all of those war was for genuine good reasons.

It always come down to one thing, money. The reasons they are agains't communist is not because it is a bad idelogy as itself, but because it is bad for the USA economy's.

>Tell me, what would glorious Canada do if America and it were reversed in each situation.
I don't know what you means, because the USA and Canada have different preocupation.

>>51126028
not yet lad

I forgot what was the post deleted about.

>>51146053
No, of course not, but they are both exemple of degeneracy.
>>
>>51143204
The people who already want to get the drugs will find a way to get it anyway. Furthermore, the health problems related to marijuana are not worst than the health problems linked to tobacco or alcohol.
>>
>>51137141
>it's worked out for both countries pretty well so far
How did Isreal helped the USA?
>>
>>51143206

That's doesn't support free speech desu
>>
>>51122097
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74d_1446411394

>its propaganda
>muslims assimilate

Literally go on any youtube video about a mid east conflict and you'll find muslims living in the UK and America praising the taliban and the islamic state.
>>
>>51121627
He was a persiaboo. What does that say about Canada's new communist (Muslim)?
>>
>>51149578
>I-it's not propaganda!
>l-look on y-youtube!

There's a reasons why people call it jewtube.

Their culture shouldn't associated with stupid people doing violent thing in a name of a religion they do not adhere to.
>>
>>51125411
>Your culture is as violent if not more than theirs.

jesus christ the delusion

never mind, I hope you get beheaded
>>
>>51149683
That's the majority opinion ahmed.

Keep up the taqiyya, people are getting wise.
>>
>>51149866
He sounds like a dumb white guy to me.
>>
>>51149866
>That's the majority opinion ahmed
Simply claiming it dosen't make it real my internet friend.
>>
File: Mysides.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Mysides.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
>>51120396
>>51120437
>being this cu.cked out of your self respect and dignity
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.