[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Skyrim ever stop importing Redguard? Don't they realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 600x1000px
Will Skyrim ever stop importing Redguard? Don't they realize that Skyrim is for the Nords?
>>
>>51104390
:_B
>>
They should worry about the Dunmer. Redguards are fine.
>>
Better a redguard than any stinking argonians or dunmers.
>>
>>51104390
Says the Altmer spy.
>>
I dont give a shit about races
because EMPIRE IS POWER
>>
SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS FUCK THE EMPIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51107732
t. kuk of the altmer
>>
>not assassinating all the redguards not vital to the plot
are you trying to live in a shit land?
>>
>>51104390
stormcloaks REE
long live the empire, and then we get round two on this candy-ass Altmer und bosmer treeniggers!
>>
File: remove.png (376KB, 385x483px) Image search: [Google]
remove.png
376KB, 385x483px
Alright, you want the truth? you want the "red-pill"?

Us Dunmer don't REALLY want to be here. Don't get me wrong, we don't have a ton of options, but we just genuinely don't want to be here. We hadour own homeland, where we can practice all of our customs in peace. Red mountain made living there impossible.

We don't want to be here, but we need to be here. We aren't seeking to change any of your customs or anything like that, we don't want to intermarry with your families, we don't want to become Nords, and we DON'T want Nords to become Dunmer. You have your own culture and lifestyle that is the best for your people; it is a good thing that you have a home to match it.

We don't ask for your sympathy, we just ask for your understanding.
>>
>>51110428
kek dunmer meme
>>
Are you wanna be
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.