[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only 11 percent Japs would answer their nation’s call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sdfsdffaaddafcxvsdfg.jpg (60KB, 610x447px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdffaaddafcxvsdfg.jpg
60KB, 610x447px
>only 11 percent Japs would answer their nation’s call of duty
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/11/21/only-11-of-japanese-people-willing-to-fight-for-their-country/

If Japanese are crazily nationalistic why wouldn't they fight for their cunt?
Did we (da evil west) memed that one up? From my experience they hardly give a fuck.
t. gaijimt
>>
seriously, stop calling us nationalists or racists. really annoying as fuck. we won't kill gaijins, either not throw a stone at them in Japan at least, unlike another country.
>>
>>51102750
Should I be more specific and say you are xenophobic and deny war crimes? Certainly you can see how that gives way to impressions of racism and nationalism.
>>
File: salvem a patria.jpg (48KB, 640x417px) Image search: [Google]
salvem a patria.jpg
48KB, 640x417px
>>51102482
>not wanting to defend your fatherland
fucking cowards tbqh
>>
>>51105115
>dying for the rich

fucking stupid to be quite honest family
>>
>>51107116
so is using niggerspeak, but you do that

on top of sucking off Ahmed 24/7
>>
>>51102482
>If Japanese are crazily nationalistic why wouldn't they fight for their cunt?

Why elves of asia should fight?
They can use drones and robots instead of risking their valuable lives. With their power of minds and resources they can develop and build a lot of battle robots.
>>
they aren't nationalistic, they just hate foreigners
>>
>>51102750
Be proud you are racists and nationalists or risk muslim invasion stupid Japan
>>
>>51109415
this
>>51109617
They already have refugees you dingus.
>>
>>51109701
Fuck off Germany stop trying to make yourself feel better because your country is already shit! GLORIOOOOOOOOOOUS NIPPPPPPOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!
>>
You guys don't have Call of Duty or Halo.
>>
>>51109807
>weeaboo faggot
Off yourself already you neckbearded faggot.
>>
>>51110063
I keep myself trimmed. I just respect aseans m8 they know how to keep muslims out unlike you
>>
>>51109865
>xbox
>>
>>51110434
>I just respect aseans m8 they know how to keep muslims out unlike you
Like I said already, they have refugees you illiterate moron.
>>
>>51110608
Nah nah nah I dont think so what did they do walk across the ocean?
>>
File: 1430757326660.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1430757326660.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>51102482
>Why wont the most herbivore group of men on the planet defend their country when its most needed?

Because they'd most likely lose in a world of global scale warfare.
The whole "call of duty" is a meme since infantry in modern countries is barely existent anymore.
Fuck' sake, we can kill hundreds, if not thousands, of people by the press of a button, a jap should know that better than anyone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.