[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you attempting to stop the spread of Islam in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: islom.png (573KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
islom.png
573KB, 600x464px
Why aren't you attempting to stop the spread of Islam in your country? Are you some kind of pussy?
>>
idk if it's spreading here
>>
>>51098953
I would insert my penis into her vagina
>>
why would I?
they just crowd in ghettos, far away from civilization anyways.
>>
I am a Muslim myself.
>>
>>51099112
Why?
>>
>>51099012

ISIS recruiters are apparently targeting black americans.
>>
>>51099149

I like the religion very much. It doesn't tolerate Jews or gays, for one.
>>
hhhnnnggg, that's some cute milfposting right there Australia
>>
not needed
>>
>>51099164
bon chance
>>
>>51099164

black americans are too dumb to pull off a successful attack of that magnitude
>>
>be me few years ago
>live in one of the relatively white areas in the keked city of Birmingham
>pakis move in 4 doors down from me
>me and other local lads egg the house various times
>mate even does an actual (poo) on their front garden
>move out within 6 months
What have YOU done to combat islam?
>>
some kind of pussy
>>
>>51099490
Maybe you n' your friends should move out to reduce the Indian population

Poo to the loo
>>
>>51098953
Because Buddhists make up a larger percentage of the population here than Muslims do... and that's fuck all.
We aren't threatened by an Islamic takeover.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like Islam (or religion in general) but it poses little threat, at the moment.
>>
File: 1425934990834.jpg (57KB, 468x611px) Image search: [Google]
1425934990834.jpg
57KB, 468x611px
>>51099567
Are you really comparing buddhists and muslims?
>>
>>51099551
Fuck off convict scum
>>
>>51099490
good banta
>>
is Islam /pol/ the religion?
>>
>>51100151
They have similarly retarded beliefs. Most of /pol/s Christians are muslim-tier too
>>
>>51099660
In terms of how many there are, yes.
they both make up roughly 1% of the population each.
>>
>>51099429
this Tbh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
nation of islam was a complete fucking joke
I'm not just stating this, it's down on record from the FBI themselves that it was ran by incompetent idiots incapable of doing anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
the FBI is the reason all black power movements failed because they were so ridiculously easy to pit against each other
>>
i saw a muslim like once-twice in poland in my entire life and they were tourists
>>
File: 1418701386534.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418701386534.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>51100151
a lot of /pol/'s posters are muslim
i.e, insult islam at all, enjoy being spammed with "JIDF DETECTED!"
>>
File: we gonna jihad yo' brown asses.png (527KB, 658x401px) Image search: [Google]
we gonna jihad yo' brown asses.png
527KB, 658x401px
I don't need to. We are a shithole so there's only like 30 000 muslims in whole country and the lads are keeping an eye on them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.