[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just please stop hating refugees, Christmas is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (170KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 962x641px
Can we just please stop hating refugees, Christmas is coming for fuck sake.
>>
>>51093151
>Can we just please stop hating refugees, it's 2015 for fuck sake.
>>
>>51093151
*Winter Day you oppressive bigot
>>
I've yet to see someone hating refugees and not economic migrants disguised as refugees
>>
>>51093151
We're taking in 4K

I bet a few will be terrorists wanting to go to the US and they'll make an attack on the US and get the border closed.

GRACIAS PEÑA!
>>
>>51093151
Nah, every year we hear about some local council in a ghetto banning Christmas trees and what have you. If anything, I hate Muslims even more during Christmas.
>>
File: comfy cold.jpg (463KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
comfy cold.jpg
463KB, 960x640px
Are they freezing to death in any parts of Europe yet? It's finally -10C here and snowing again, hopefully it keeps dropping for max comfiness.
>>
>>51093227
In Poland we have about +5*C
>>
>>51093151
>Christmas
Reported to a hatespeech Polizei.
>>
>>51093227
>freezing
bruh i just smoked outside in a tshirt and flip flops
>>
>>51093272
Yeah but you're used to it. These people were already complaining about the weather in early October weren't they?
>>
>Hears someone complain about refugees
>Grabs his calendar and runs out of the front door
>Spends the rest of the day reminding people that its 2015
>Gets beat up by refugees and haas shit stolen
>He later reports to the police that he donated all of his belongings to refugees
>Police ask why
>"Because its 2015"
>>
>>51093227
Some parts of this country (the Island bordering Sweden) got half a meter of snow overnight. I'd like to think that caught a few of the shitters off guard.
>>
>>51093151
you're on a site full of atheists, leftists and kikes you dp

shove your "christmas" up your loose ass and fuck off.
>>
No.

If you think it's OK for whites to become a minority in Europe, you are mentally ill.
>>
>>51093622
this
people here are more atheist than Stalin
all the religion bullshit is simply roleplaying
>>
>>51093151
>>51093178
>>51093270
>>51093622
>>51093730
Is this a new ebin meme? Did I miss something?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.