[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be australian >get drunk >150 years later >grea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: b74.jpg (199KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
b74.jpg
199KB, 471x700px
>be australian
>get drunk
>150 years later
>great great grand children still sound drunk
http://www.theage.com.au/comment/the-fourth-r-missing-from-australian-education-20151025-gkhv8k.html
why are australians so pathetic?
>>
File: wewladtoast.png (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wewladtoast.png
36KB, 512x512px
holy shit, is this real?
>>
>>51090601
>a single, unproven theory
>Americans believe it

Why can't you retards do the same for the Theory of Evolution?
>>
stop spamming your shit threads
>>
>>51090840
Because the BIBLE told US it's the DEVIL
>>
File: f4f.jpg (85KB, 416x419px) Image search: [Google]
f4f.jpg
85KB, 416x419px
>>51090840
>thinkinv your scientific theory of "we wuzz apes" makes more sense than australians are drunk fucks
australian logic everyone
>>51090863
NEVER
>>
>/comment/
>cleverer

>The average Australian speaks to just two thirds capacity – with one third of our articulator muscles always sedentary as if lying on the couch; and that's just concerning articulation.
>articulator muscles

>Missing consonants can include missing "t"s (Impordant)
>Missing consonants
>Impordant

We're really not off to a good start here... Why exactly do you like this article, despite all of its inane dribbling?

>America's education system has a huge advantage over the Australian system
Ohhh. Sure, whatever, you win. Do you want a cookie now?
>>
File: ea7.jpg (713KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ea7.jpg
713KB, 3840x2160px
>>51090961
american school:
>heres how you read, kiddo. and no, dont believe the australian lies, we BET THE FILTHY CONGS INTO THE GROUND FOR AMERICA
>clapping around the nation
australian school:
>turn in your sporks children, the Emu Governing General has said they are a threat to the stability of the Glorious Emu's Republic of Australia
>b-but m-my father was killed by emus and s-said never to surrender to the filthy bird scum
>LIES! EMUS HAVE ALWAYS RULED US AUSTRALIANS BENEVOLENTLY! OR DO YOU THINK THAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF GOVERNIG OURSELVES?
which do you think is superiour?
>>
File: 1413637593659.jpg (186KB, 648x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1413637593659.jpg
186KB, 648x1024px
>>51091049
Hate us 'cause you ain't us.
>>
>>51091125
>stop the boat people
>let lebos in legally
xDDD
although ye are expert lebo bashers ill give you that.
>>
irish famine best day of my life
>>
>>51091185
those americans sure were evil, taking all the mexican land with paved roads and running water after the mexican american war
>>
>>51090601
>Some faggot academic in a sheltered environment makes up some stupid theory
>People believe him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.