[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I learn Castilian Spanish or Latin American Spanish, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Should I learn Castilian Spanish or Latin American Spanish, /int/?
What are the pros and cons of each?
>>
>>51090469
They're not that different tbqh.
>>
>>51090469
There's almost no difference.
>>
do you want to talk like a real man or like a spaniard that has moor cock in his mouth?
>>
>>51090493
>>51090504
plebs, who don't a shit about mexican and spanish language
>>
>>51090518
>who don't a shit
?????????
>>
>>51090469
Castilian has a bit more to learn.
>>
>>51090533
fuuuuuuuuuuck i mean don't know a shit
>>
What the fuck I didn't know there were different types
Also should I learn Spanish or French? My friends say French and I know a little more than Spanish but don't enjoy it as much
>>
>>51090469
the only difference is the accent and some local words, probably the same as in straya and uk

it all depends if you want to get beheaded in south america or visit our comfy beaches

your call m8
>>
>>51090609
t.moro
>>
>>51090604
Learn French and become irrelevant
>>
well first you need to stop being australian
>>
>>51090604
If you enjoy Spanish more than French then just learn Spanish.
>>
File: kekuna.png (20KB, 586x550px) Image search: [Google]
kekuna.png
20KB, 586x550px
>>51090623
>he thinks the US won the Vietnam war
>>
>>51090469
Castilian, because when they say Latin American Spanish they usually mean Mexican Spanish, and Mexican Spanish sounds like ass
>>
File: hulk-hogan.jpg (23KB, 292x320px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan.jpg
23KB, 292x320px
>>51090650
>he thinks i dont think america got rekt and failed to accomplish shit
HAH
>>
>>51090469
follow your hart brother, just stay away from "chileav"
>>
>>51090604
it depends on your interests

spanish will probably be more useful in the future since mexico is invading usa

PS: forgot to add that Spain is also responsible for a thingy that everyone uses:

>The Real Academia EspaƱola de la Lengua was created in 1713 and given royal approval by Philip V in 1714 with the motto "limpia, fija y da esplendor" to protect the purity of the Spanish language. There are 46 members appointed for life from among Spain's most prestigious writers and linguists. Its first dictionary, the six-volume Diccionario de Autoridades, was published between 1726 and 1739. A condensed single-volume version was published in 1780, since when more than 20 new editions have appeared.
>>
>>51090729
We are not invading anything you twat
>>51090654
And you are some sort of important entity of the Spanish language or something?

The mexi-indios and central americans in the U.S. shouldn't be your reference
>>
File: 1315814525888s.jpg (8KB, 252x172px) Image search: [Google]
1315814525888s.jpg
8KB, 252x172px
>>51090821
>We are not invading anything you twat

ofc you don't m8 but keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>51090729
>the RAE was and is the global authority on the Spanish language
>meanwhile the Oxford Dictionary chooses an emoji as this year's word

I kid you not. http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2015/11/word-of-the-year-2015-emoji/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.