[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we prevent the spread of Islam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: MosqueinAbuja[1].jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
MosqueinAbuja[1].jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
How do we prevent the spread of Islam?
>>
File: 07-leo-tolstoy.jpg (142KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
07-leo-tolstoy.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
>>51089378
edgy
>>
>>51089394
I, as a Arab American, am offended.
>>
>>51089378
Eat a haram spread.
>>
File: untitled.png (480KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
480KB, 720x720px
>>51089452
why?
>>
File: tipstudung.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tipstudung.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>51089394
>>
Muslims won't come to Lithuania so I'm not worried.

We only have one mosque in the entire country and it's only used by the handful of Tatars living there
>>
We adopt the streetshitter religion, Christians are spineless.
>>
>>51089570
Why are Arab women so hot and why do I wish I was one when I'm a straight biological male currently seeing a psychiatrist for gender issues?
>>
You either kill muslims or let them fuck your children to be honest, the decision is yours.
>>
>>51089700
I had a dream where I was a young woman and my mother made me wear a burka when we were in the United States. Is this a sign of things to come or perhaps I was communicating with a past life of me?
>>
>>51089732
Damn, Australia; you don't play around.
>>
>>51089378
Boom saudi arabia, UAE, qatar or turkey.
>>
>>51089762
Wtf has UAE and Qatar do?
>>
>>51089700
Maybe your dad fucked you once when you were a child and that turned you into a bit of a weird cunt that wishes it had happened more often?
Only thing that could explain why you are all kinds of fucked up inside your brain case.
>>
No clue. Even the ones that come here, get an education, live in the suburbs and seem normal can end up being radicalized.
>>
>>51089570
she kind of looks like asian
>>
>>51089781
Don't you think that's a bit transphobic?
>>
>>51089378
my country is a shithole so no worries for muslims
>>
>>51089779
financing.....
>>
>>51089378
Make moderate Muslims leave Islam
>>
>>51089779
They finance the sprrading of Islam.

There was a good movie about underground ilsamization of deutschland on russian tv
>>
All sandnigger religions will disappear anyway as enough time passes. The ones with half a brain will just become cultural muslims and then slowly the cultural part will start to fade away as you see with Tatars here.
>>
>>51089616
>streetshitter religion
Do you mean Hinduism?
We are more spineless, even though we are one of the oldest civilizations we literally let every fucking nation into our lands without any resistance.
>>
>>51089378
Its too late for that.
Embrace it and become one of us.
>>
>>51091501
>we literally let every fucking nation into our lands without any resistance.
The same thing with western culture. Western culture tolerates and assimilates everything. That's why it has been spreading around the globe like wildfire. Western culture is like the Borg, resistance is futile no matter what some crazy child fuckers from the middle east do or say.
>>
>>51091542
But it has only started to happen in the recent times in the west and I reckon that's what you get for colonizing other countries and using them to propel your growth. People from the colonies would want to migrate to a place with more jobs and a better life.

I know countries like Finland and Sweden probably didn't have huge colonies but you still are part of the western europe that traumatised the world for centuries. What goes around comes around fampai.
>>
>>51091924
So your argument is fuck white people, even though they had nothing to do with the suffering of these people or the people from the colonial era. You are white so you are responsible. You my son are a very typical internet Indian.
>>
>>51089843
visit seasia sometimes.. the girl worship you like god too.
>>
>>51089378
you literally cannot
>>
>>51091924
>I know countries like Finland and Sweden probably didn't have huge colonies but you still are part of the western europe that traumatised the world for centuries.
mate..
>>
>>51091924
>So your argument is fuck white people
Nope.
It's natural that people would want to go to a place with better standard of living. Not the first time humans have migrated, it has been happening since the beginning of time.
Ofcourse, they should follow the law of the land and everything but don't be surprised that people on the other side of the Mediterranean want to cross the sea.
>>
>>51092130
you literally cannot ..make this shit up?
>>
>>51092210
meant for >>51092013
>>
>>51092246
yeah, you can't make islam up, it was a revelation from god
>>
>>51089378
Expose the fraud it is to your kids, but since humans are dumb fucks it will keep spreading.
>>
>>51089378
We fix the middle east (for real, if possible) and then the people there will want to stay there, and they will also become more secular over time, hopefully, instead of middle age like zealous.
>>
Distribute free copies of Koran everywhere. The more people know about this cult, the more revulsion they'll have towards it.
>>
>>51092713
>implying you have read the Qur'an
It's the ultimate red pill m9.
>>
>>51093032
I am ex-Muslim, Ajith Vishwanathan
>>
We should focus on how Muslims are actually extremely racist in their beliefs and ideologies. There are some who wouldn't even touch you because of how disgusting you are to them. It really is a racist ideology in regards to non-muslims and this should be noted and articulated as clearly and eloquently as possible. We need the lefties on our side.
>>
>>51092393
This is a much better idea though. I didn't mention it because it's pretty much impossible as long as the US exists. Muslims will take a lot of crap before moving. If their countries aren't complete and utter shit, they wouldn't be as likely to emigrate.
>>
>>51089378
Spread some good old freedom you americans are so proud off , and the islam expansion will stop
>>
>>51089846
Pretty sure there is no such thing, just like there is no such thing as a woman born inside a mans body, there is just a man who can not get his dick wet so he wants to be getting fucked by men because men are much easier to have sex with.

In other words you being a desperate cunt gives me no sympathy for you.
>>
>>51089378
Probably if we stop building mosques and giving them everything for free.
>>
>>51089378
Biological Weapons.Chemicals.

Just drop Gas at them until actual humans can settle there
>>
>>51089570
What a fucking manface
>>
>>51089378
We don't. Especially in Europe.
Islam belongs in Europe. Islam holds a place in our Western societies. It holds a place in Europe's history, in our culture, in our food and – what matters most – in Europe's present and future.
Any attempt to divide the peoples of Europe into "us" and "them" brings us in the wrong direction. The migrants and us. The Muslims and us. The “other” and us. We learnt from our history that we all are someone else’s “other”. The fear of the other can only lead us to new conflicts.
>>
>>51089378
Convert the entirety of mankind to Islam. Once everybody is Muslim, Islam will have nowhere to spread.
>>
We cant prevent it

Christianity is dead, most westerners dont want to be religious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34891928
>>
>>51089378
>How do we prevent the spread of Islam?
You don't
>>
>>51094577
What if we don't want the Islamic traditions into our societies? Even those traditions that aren't about terror are mostly insulting and belongs in the far past. Somehow modern world people are seducted by these traditions still, but it's not prosperous in any way. The only good thing coming out of accepting Islam in Europe is that people become more openminded. Don't get me wrong, openmindedness is indeed a good thing and I want that too. However I don't want zealous people and their medieval traditions in a modern world society. If only muslims could let go of the zealousness and stop teaching their children that their lives revolves around medieval scripture, then I for one would welcome them in Europe, and my own country.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (253KB, 1460x1460px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
253KB, 1460x1460px
>>51089918
>moderate Muslims
>>
>>51093145
This. Islam is very agressive ideology.
>>
>>51094577
t. Mahmoud
>>
>>51091924
>traumatised the world for centuries

love this meme :^)
>>
>kafirs thinking they can stop islam

Europe will be ours inshAllah
>>
>>51089394
Stop spamming that shit, those aren't his words.
>>
>>51098055

armenian genocide
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 600x335px
>>51098076
Syrian Turk genocide ;)
>>
>>51098233

Genocide of Armenians lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x418px
>>51098471
Shouldn't you be protesting the bombings of Süriye Türkleri in front of the Russian embassy, Ertuğrul?
>>
>>51089378
by posting memes
>>
File: time serbs.png (994KB, 1260x3780px) Image search: [Google]
time serbs.png
994KB, 1260x3780px
>>51089378
We should go back in time and kill Mahomet.
>>
>>51091522
Niemals.
>>
>>51094577
No, they don't think that way.

The earlier you learn that, the better.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.