[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your hobbies, /int/? >Homebrewing >Tabletop >Studying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

File: WOJ AKF EEL.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
WOJ AKF EEL.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
What are your hobbies, /int/?
>Homebrewing
>Tabletop
>Studying languages, but never becoming fluent because I lack the dedication and means to immerse myself
>Shitposting on /int/
>Wallowing in self-loathing
>>
>>51088953
trying to become hafiz, doing whats best for the ummah. Daily Quarn practice and study, helping or telling people about Islam on campus helping converts, fitness, playing with my kids, camping
>>
>writing shitty depressive short stories
>playing sports games from the 00's
>talk to myself and wallow on self-loathing
>watching patrician series
>working out
>playing basketball
>shitposting
>>
>Reading
>bushcrafting innawoods
>icefishing
>4chan

Pic related, from two weeks ago.
>>
>>51088953

>Homebrewing
>Studying languages, but never becoming fluent because I lack the dedication and means to immerse myself
>bushcrafting innawoods
>icefishing

i like u guys
>>
File: 1423866015399.png (70KB, 796x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1423866015399.png
70KB, 796x1229px
Sewing and crafting cosplay props/armor
Kayaking
Mountainbiking
Playing text-based online games when nobody is looking
>>
>>51089027
>Sewing and crafting cosplay props/armor

that's fucking gay son
>>
>>51089105
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Drawing
Looking at 4chan hobby boards but not picking up a hobby
>>
>>51089105
no bullying?
>>
>>51089131
>he makes props while I have kids raising a family

>>51088992
>>
i have no hobbies other than reading mangos

I hope i had some, maybe i could make friends this way
>>
>>51089151
>while I have kids
My condolences m8
>>
>>51088953
I want to start playing rugby, but school consumes all my time
>>
File: feelsbar.jpg (44KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbar.jpg
44KB, 960x631px
>>51089181
To be honest, I was hoping homebrewing would be my in to meet girls. "Girls love a guy who can hook them up with free hooch!", my dad said. Instead my roommates bring qts over, they ask about the equipment in the living room, I tell them I make my own beer and offer them some. Every time they decline and go back to sipping flavored vodka or cheap moscato.
>>
>>51089275
>free hooch
Hooch is moonshine in most contexts.
>>
>>51089182
why? im 24 have 3 kids one is on the way, wife takes care of them with my mother and dad I get to go to uni and finish up shits great
>>
>>51089537
He jokingly refers to it as hooch because it's home-made alcohol, like moonshine.
>>
>>51088953
> fossicking
>gardening
> baking
>drawing
>hoarding stuff that I think is neat
>>
>>51089607
Why not make some moonshine and than flavor it. It seems like those girls want to get fucked up, not drink some low alcoholic beer.
>>
File: brb imagine.jpg (113KB, 625x533px) Image search: [Google]
brb imagine.jpg
113KB, 625x533px
>Started reading a free online course on motorcycle repairs months ago
>Only read a tiny bit and haven't gone back since
>>
I need to get pic related on the bubble but sanitising and preparation takes too much effort so it's been sitting in my pantry for 2 months
>>
>>51088953
>masturbating till I cant no more

I'm pretty goooooooooooooooooooooooood at it to,
>>
File: nelson-vs-herman.gif (3MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
nelson-vs-herman.gif
3MB, 480x271px
>martial arts
>watching MMA
>Video games
>browsing the internet
>>
Nothing.
I don't do anything productive that I could consider a hobby. Nothing comes to mind when I try to think of something which interests me.
I often play video games and use the internet in my leisure time, however this is only done to waste time.
>>
>>51089658
Home distillation is tricky business, homeboy, though it's worth pointing out that most methanol poisoning is from people either deliberately tainting the product because they're fucked in the head or doing stupid shit like keeping their still in the same shed as their biodiesel setup.
In contrast you can make a vast amount of homebrewed beer with almost minimal effort.
>>
>/int/
>anime
>youtube
>skyscrapercity
>movies
>shows
>vidiya
>daydreaming
>daydreaming about cyberpunk stuff
>being depressed
>masturbating
>crying
>daydreaming about VR
>>
File: time for 4chan.jpg (23KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
time for 4chan.jpg
23KB, 425x282px
>>51089822
I know this all too well.
>>
>>51089756
>that blitzkrieg
>>
>>51089658
I don't think you fully understand what that entails...
>>
>>51089833
>In contrast you can make a vast amount of homebrewed beer with almost minimal effort.
Yes but, what girl wants to drink 10 beers before she starts feeling relatively buzzed. He doesnt have to make a large batch.
>>
>>51089898
Not the guy you replied to, but what person has to drink 10 home brews before they get buzzed? If you make it through 10 you'll be pretty drunk.
>>
>painting / drawing
>knitting
>writing childrens stories for my future kids

I don't consider working out or cooking as hobbies of mine since I think they're just essential to daily life
>>
>>51089898
There's always homemade wine, and if he's experienced enough it's easy to push on to 7% ABV short-brew beers. You just need patience, appropriate measuring equipment, and an adequate level of hygiene.
>>
>>51089888
Sorry reread your post and realized that you prolly have one of those store kits, that you just poor a bunch of prepackaged stuff into.. Those are very rare where i live and i was was thinking you had a full setup...
>>
>>51089898
>Yes but, what girl wants to drink 10 beers before she starts feeling relatively buzzed.

Very funny. But the point is not just that they want to get smashed, they also don't like the taste of beer, that's their complaint. "Mmmmn, no thanks anon beer is gross and I can't shotgun a bomber." Hence their preference for fruity drinks like flavored vodka or wine. Regardless, I'm not going to take up a completely different (and illegal) hobby just to impress girls. It would be much easier just to make a fruit beer.
>>
>>51089970
>Sorry reread your post and realized that you prolly have one of those store kits, that you just poor a bunch of prepackaged stuff into

I don't. I brew all-grain beer that are my own recipes. I'm actually tinkering with an american strong ale recipe on my homebrew app right now. What, do you think distilling and brewing are the same thing? They aren't, not even remotely.
>>
Cooking.
I have sous vide gear and cookbooks of 3 Michelin star reastaurants... And truffles in my fridge......
>>
File: John-Wright-samples-his-h-007.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
John-Wright-samples-his-h-007.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>51089996
Do that then anon
Or a mead or a wine
Actually I recommend a mead because you can go full hipster sourcing the honey and chicks love that shit
>>
>>51090060
Nice. Do you hold many dinner parties?
>>
>>51090079
I actually do want to get into mead-brewing eventually. Maybe make a braggot. Still, I brew because I like beer, not because I think chicks will get wet over a stein of home-made roggenbier. My friends and family were just getting my hopes up that it would be a pleasant side-effect.
>>
File: randleman-suplexes-fedor.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
randleman-suplexes-fedor.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>51089756
more gif
>>
File: sweaty dick punching.webm (684KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty dick punching.webm
684KB, 640x480px
>>51090170
>>
reading
gardening
cooking and baking
>>
File: rekt2.gif (1MB, 241x174px) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.gif
1MB, 241x174px
>>51090224
fun fact: guy whos getting punched in that played Random task in austin powers. Hes also a rapist and currently in prison.
>>
>tfw huge block of time in which nothing to do is upon me
>all I've done so far is play vidya which I don't even enjoy
>>
Shitposting almost everywhere
Wallowing in sadness

I'm a literal fucking oaf so what use am I? I do like driving, but I don't have a car because I'm a useless fucking NEET.
>>
>>51088953

>cooking
>mixology
Though I do these for a living as well so not sure if it counts as hobbies (also, I don't call it "mixology" since I'm not a faggot, but it sounded less retarded than "mixing drinks" in this contex, and calling it "bartending" at home is weird as well)
>hobbyist novel writing
>drawing and painting
>collecting rare books
>>
>>51089275
>mfw i thought you meant homebrew in the tabletop game meaning
>>
>Lifting
>Swimming
>Cycling to work

I don't dedicate myself because I don't care enough but at least my physical well being doesn't collapse
>>
File: pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif
75KB, 499x499px
>>51088953

>making myself hot chocolate
>cooking soup
>shitposting on magestream, desu
>>
File: 91JM0P13ysL._SL1500_.jpg (225KB, 1500x989px) Image search: [Google]
91JM0P13ysL._SL1500_.jpg
225KB, 1500x989px
>cinema
And I don't mean it in the "netflix is my hobby" kind of thing, I actually watch a lot of movies and read about them and all that.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.