[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you play metal gear solid? Is it good game you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (63KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 580x326px
Have you play metal gear solid?
Is it good game you think or bad game you think?
>>
>>51084621
i havent played in a while, still not finished
but yes i had alot of fun so far with it
>>
I had the first one on Playstation like fifteen years ago. It was pretty good I thought.
>>
File: well_well.png (374KB, 634x541px) Image search: [Google]
well_well.png
374KB, 634x541px
anime
>>
terrible story, terrible pacing, incredibly repetitive. Fun in short bursts but that's about it.
>>
>>51084668
But Japanese don't know real war so metal fear solid is included a lot of strange anime type flavor in the war game. Isn't it?
>>
I cleared mgs3

Currently playing mgs5 but I fucking hate that it's farmville plus grand theft auto
>>
>>51084715
not really, gunplay and gameplay is good visuals are also beautiful
story is lacking and strange tho and the weak point of the series
>>
tell me about snake, why does he wear the eyepatch?
>>
All the ones up to MGS3 were great, and then I stopped giving a shit.
>>
File: 1442819619901.jpg (81KB, 545x831px) Image search: [Google]
1442819619901.jpg
81KB, 545x831px
>>51084688
bitchard
>>
>>51084767
I think his boss(also a his foster parent mother) dig his eye I think.
His boss was well known war hero of united state of America but she went russo to stop nuclear war, but in history, she have to be written as a betrayer of usa and she have to be killed by snake who she trained the cqc and rised as a own san for the own country and it was her joy. I guess it was like that??
>>
MGS1 great
MGS2 great
MGS3 GOAT
MGS4 GOAT
MGSV GZ HYPE/10
MGSV fucking terrible
>>
>>51084926
Fucked up jap head story lol
>>
controls are so fucking retarded
>>
Yes.
MGS1>MGS3>GZ>MGS2>MGSV>MGS4
V was great for the first 20 hours or so.
>>
I don't get why everybody hates V.
>>
>>51085089

It's unnecessary
>>
>>51084621
I played one for ps1. It was entertaining but neither good nor bad.
>>
>>51085109
Yeah, the story is silly but who cares about that?
>>
>>51084621
Korean online game tecnology and game of usa is better than that shit.
>>
>>51084621
Jap games are shit like a children taste. Even super shit Mario shit was shit,
>>
You're all diamonds ;_;
>>
>>51085089
>unsatisfying ending
>unsatisfying ending wasn't a clever ruse by kojimbo after all, this is all you get
>snek is a bland, characterless avatar for skyrim audience millennials to project their egos onto now, deal with it
>It's like they took the lax approach to characters and story that was almost necessary in a portable game like peace walker, saw that it sold well enough that they didn't need to put in the effort, and therefore didn't
>boss battles a shit
>three (3) locations, large but mostly just empty spaces which are not used for anything other than simply traversing to the small areas where shit does happen
>camera and good controls welcome, but also makes stealth and the game as a whole too easy, as does several of the buddies and equipment you can use
>microtransactions
>DRM and from mid-game onwards what is essentially a penalty for not being always online
>gameplay is fun, but objectives are repetitive and uncreative
>now u get to hav epin battles with other players in "meaningfuru onrine experiences" where russian scriptkiddies steal all your shit
>not enough qt female soldiers
>kids

I think those are the main reasons
>>
>>51085434
i dont know what people excepted, would it be an rail game like mgs1 it would be out dated as well
the whole game feels unfinished and there is always that feeling that it could have been much more/better, but its better than most of the rest that gets released
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.