[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. youre country 2.why aren't you a muslim?? "I respect,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 07-leo-tolstoy.jpg (142KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
07-leo-tolstoy.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
1. youre country

2.why aren't you a muslim??
"I respect, more than do the Mamluks, God, his prophet Muhammad and the glorious Qur'an... we are true Muslims. Are we not the one who has destroyed the Pope who preached war against Muslims? Did we not destroy the Knights of Malta, because these fanatics believed that God wanted them to make war against the Muslims?”
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. "
-Adolf Hitler

"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."

-Adolf Hitler
>>
File: muslim-praying.jpg (47KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
muslim-praying.jpg
47KB, 900x700px
>>51083049

>>56385598 (OP)

"Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down (—I do not say by what sort of feet—) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin—because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life!... The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust—a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very “senile.”—What they wanted, of course, was booty: the orient was rich.... Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won.... The German noble, always the “Swiss guard” of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church—but well paid.... Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! "
-Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>51083072

“It is a great shame for any one to listen to the accusation that Islaam is a lie and that Muhammad was a fabricator and a deceiver. We saw that he remained steadfast upon his principles, with firm determination; kind and generous, compassionate, pious, virtuous, with real manhood, hardworking and sincere. Besides all these qualities, he was lenient with others, tolerant, kind, cheerful and praiseworthy and perhaps he would joke and tease his companions. He was just, truthful, smart, pure, magnanimous and present-minded; his face was radiant as if he had lights within him to illuminate the darkest of nights; he was a great man by nature who was not educated in a school nor nurtured by a teacher as he was not in need of any of this.”
-Thomas Carlyle

"Islam, which originated among the Semitic races also consisted of the Law and Tradition, regarded as a formative force, to which the Arab stocks of the origins provided a purer and nobler human material that was shaped by a warrior spirit. The Islamic law (shariah) is a divine law; its foundation, the Koran, is thought of as God’s very own word (kalam Allah) as well as a nonhuman work and an 'uncreated book' that exists in heaven ab eterno."
-Julius Evola
>>
>>51083049
>2.why aren't you a muslim?

I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.
>>
>>51083124
There is some misunderstanding in this question based on the weakness of the translation of the word "worship".

The root word in Arabic is عبد -- 'a-ba-da. According to Lane's Lexicon (

tyndalearchive.com
Arabic-English Lexicon by Edward William Lane), this word means to serve, worship, adore or submit. It is the same root word used in Arabic for "slave".

Thus the word here is more inclusive than just physical acts of worship -- it is broader than that. So in this verse, who you worship is the answer to the questions: "Who do you ask for help when you're in trouble? Who do you wake up in the middle of the night and pray to at your home, and even when traveling? Who do you thank when some good befalls you?"

The question seems to have assumed that worship here is limited to physical acts of worship that happen in a mosque or a temple. This is not the case for Muslims, for example, Muslims can worship at home, or in the car, basically, they can worship any time.

In the context of revelation, this verse was revealed when the people of Quraysh offered to follow his religion for one year and their religion for another year. This chapter was revealed as if to say "you can't mix worship like that -- they have their religion and you have yours."
>>
>>51083225
Thank you Waleed Kadous.
>>
>>51083454
lol I just found his post informing but here is the whole understand

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/To_You_Your_Religion_and_To_Me_Mine
>>
>>51083049
>why aren't you a muslim??
My first cousins, mother, aunts or grandmothers don't turn me on. Neither do children, goats or camels.

I neither like medieval times.
>>
>>51083591
>My first cousins, mother, aunts or grandmothers don't turn me on. Neither do children, goats or camels.

ebin
>>
>>51083591
You had to ruin classy rebuttal of >>51083124 bro
motherfucking spicshit.
>>
>>51083705
>your rebuttal classy

kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.