[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do Turks lie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1431331046681.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1431331046681.png
465KB, 680x762px
>went to Istanbul
>asked where to find camel to ride
>they say Turkey ain't got no camels
>>
>>51072590
Our camels are religious so they don't let a kuffar risk his life
>>
There are camels but really only at various tourist traps.

And you gotta pay to ride
>>
>>51072647
so you have camel but you don't let non-muslims ride them, are they sacred animal to turks like cows to indians?
>>
>>51072590
if you want to ride camels in the middle of sahara come here its actually kinda "scary" and boring tho
>>
>>51072701
l askt to ride, i say i pay, still tell no camel
>>
>go to turkey
>try to communicate with the cockroaches
>turns out there are actually turkey 'people', and they're not actually literally cockroaches
>>
>>51072759
>come to ISIS
lol not gonna fall for that one
>>
>>51072798
false
>>
>>51072704
Sure they are , 69th wife of the Muhammet (s.a.v ) was a camel
>>
>>51072810
Isis is in syria and iraq and libya wanna help you with some maps ?
>>51072879
kek
>>
>>51072949
>slaughter whites on beaches
>most isis members in the world
>we're not isis
nice try john
>>
>>51072590
>went to Antalya
>asked where to find Egyptain Pyramids
>animator says 'no problem', calls his aunt
>3 hours on boat
>they show me the Pyramids
>those are painted at the giant poster
>it costs 200 euro
>>
>>51073112
all of those are memes desu and whites die everywhere desu
>>
>>51073178
You asked for it
>>
>>51072590
> go to turkey
> go in turkish club
> guy kicks me for being in turkish club
> stay

Racists
>>
>live in turkey
>eat in ramadan
>get beat up
faggots
>>
>>51072590
Turks ride only BMW 3 series nowadays, Nikolay
>>
I went to Turkey and rode camels. Pretty much in the context of a tourist trap like >>51072701 said but it's your bad if you buy "artworks" in some "traditional" village.
The ride itself is pretty cool. You can feel the animal's strength.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.