[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great white north

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x492px
Amerabro here, my family and i are going to Vancouver over the thanksgiving holiday, anyone Canadabros there that's can give me any inside info on the city like places to go things to see, good restaurants and bars any places to avoid things of that nature??
>>
>>>/trv/
>>
File: 1445538682365.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1445538682365.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>he fell for the 'vancouver is nice' meme
>>
>>51066164
That bored is slow so I thought I try here.
>>
>>51064538
Lots of good food places that are kind of pricey (Cheap for you with your great American currency) and hard to find. There are a lot of good places to eat that I haven't even known about and wouldn't even know existed just by driving past them, so do your homework before coming here. If you like Sushi and other fine Asian cuisines then vancouver is a great place for you, although you can travel anywhere in our lower mainland and enjoy the same stuff without downside of it being so busy.

Our nature and stuff is the same as Washington state but feel free to drive up the Whistler and look around.
>>
thats a big bum
>>
File: 1369816133818.jpg (156KB, 653x430px) Image search: [Google]
1369816133818.jpg
156KB, 653x430px
>>51067408
>If you like Sushi and other fine Asian cuisines then vancouver is a great place for you
Are the memes real?
>>
>stanley park
wow its a forest
>granville island
pricey tourist trap full of gift stores with products from china
>museum of anthropology
prepare to be excited by the ''extremely interesting'' aboriginal history and artistic accomplishments
>japadog
meme-on-wheels nasty hot dogs
>aquarium
every city has an aquarium. You know you've run out of things to do when you have to go see an aquarium

We have a lot of great sushi and dim sum restaurants though
>>
>>51069842
>>51069511

Not quite, but Vancouver is literally over 43% asian, more than any city outside Asia

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2014/03/28/vancouver-is-most-asian-city-outside-asia-what-are-the-ramifications/
>>
File: 1369491412965.jpg (102KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369491412965.jpg
102KB, 682x600px
>>51069842
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-canada-booming-minority-populations-by-2031/article1494651/
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>51069511
What do you think? BC is basically entirely white except for Vancouver. You can go down a number of streets without seeing another white person in Vancouver. Chinatown is so expansive it's hard to know when you've left it
>>
>>51064538
>Great white north
more like great yellow north
>>
>>51064538
DAT ASS NIGGA
DAAAAAAMN THAT ASS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.