[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Papa Guinea where are youu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: Papa Guinea.png (77KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Papa Guinea.png
77KB, 2000x1500px
7.3 million people live there, yet they never find the time to shitpost on /int/?

What even goes on in Papa Guinea?
Is it a rare flag here on /int/? Must be, cause i've never seen it.

Also why don't they have the whole of Papau Island to themselves?

Its said that it's an extremely violent country, but they still don't post as often as Syria or Iraq which posts here sometimes. Even shit tier African countries post more often than Papa Guineas.
>>
>>51050449
>yet they never find the time to shitpost on /int/
It's more like they never find the internet to shitpost on /int/, it's a very undeveloped country, worse than most of Africa.
>>
>>51050449
they were at one point in time literal cannibals and were uncontacted by the outside world.
>>
>>51050449
Papua New Guinea is fucking shit. Their capital is often ranked dead last on the 'most livable cities' rankings.

All the do is be poor, smell, and help us out in World War II to smash the Japs.
>>
Their only meme is cannibalism so if a poster exists in this country, they are easily eaten
>>
Don't most of it's residents live in rural villages? It has over 7 million residents, yet only 283 thousand people live in it's most populated city.
>>
>>51050659
I wounder how that culture arised. Is there not enoguh food on the island? and what are their "rules" for cannibalism, do they only eat people of other tribes or all humans are free game?
>>
I like their flag.
>>
>>51050752
They were just jungle people, doing jungle people shit. We just built them some shit, turned them less retarded and called it a day.
>>
>>51050735
If so then nobody would have a problem with Indonesia annexing it right?

Who would even care.
>>
>>51050449
Nearly 40 per cent of the population lives a self-sustainable natural lifestyle with no access to global capital.
wiki
>>
File: Average Papa.jpg (32KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Average Papa.jpg
32KB, 220x330px
Kek, this is your average Papa.
>>
I worked there for 18 months and saw/did some fucked up shit. Only access to internet is in the capital really, maybe a few other places. Wouldn't recommend it, almost got killed twice.
>>
>>51050752
It wasn't for sustenance. It was ritualised, usually reserved for defeated warriors of other tribes.
>>
>>51051318
Tell us your story man, I'm sure many would be intetrested to hear more about such a distant place.
>>
>>51051318
>Wouldn't recommend it, almost got killed twice.
wew
You australian should just annex it.
>>
>>51051415
Free West Papua.
>>
idk why we havent civilized it and turned it into Gina-Reinheardt-Fuck-Indonesia-Island

also this is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80PBsNEloEw
>>
>>51051415
gib west papua pls
>>
>>51051412
Not much to say really. I worked as an engineer on some development projects over there. We were based in the capital, but spent most of our time going to rural areas. Whenever you leave the capital city you are provided with an armed guard (at least we were). It's so fucked up that our company refused to let us travel outside of the capital without armed guards. If we tried to, and they found out, we'd be fired immediately.

Me and my coworkers did some stuff that'd be illegal in Aus/NZ while stationed there. I'd be happy to go into details, but honestly I don't know if it could come back to me with someone reporting this thread or some shit.

Times I almost got killed were pretty normal for foreigners there. First time one of our coworkers was accused of raping a girl and a mob of people showed up outside of where we were staying. The accusation was completely false and baseless, but because rape is so widespread they don't even think it's out of the ordinary. We were barricaded inside the estate for a couple of days while we waited for help to arrive. If they had set fire to the building we would have died, and I'm surprised they didn't given how fucking angry they were.

Second time was just getting assaulted by a group of men. Beat me and my friend near to death. After that happened I was hospitalized and sent back to Australia to be treated.
>>
>>51051506
Not to sound racist, but can these people be educated in the modern sense?

If you take an abo baby (or whatever kind those people are) and raise it in a completely western way, how would it fare?
>>
>>51051667
lol Abos aren't "naturally" retarded. We've had Abo inventors and shit. Plenty of Abos in the city go to university.
>>
>>51051667
>If you take an abo baby (or whatever kind those people are) and raise it in a completely western way, how would it fare?

That happened. A lot. Was official Aus policy for decades.

Short answer is good but not as good as comparable non-Abo baby.
>>
>>51051470
>>51051535
'no' senpai.
>>
>>51050449
Aside from the capital, PNG is the most isolated country in the world, no joke.

There's no proper roads and the inland is very inaccessible mountainous jungle with hundreds of languages and tribes, some of them practically uncontacted by civilization.
>>
>>51051655
>We were barricaded inside the estate for a couple of days while we waited for help to arrive. If they had set fire to the building we would have died, and I'm surprised they didn't given how fucking angry they were.
That is some real shit man, wow.

Thanks for sharing.
>>
>Transport in Papua New Guinea is heavily limited by the country's mountainous terrain. Port Moresby is not linked by road to any of the other major towns, and many remote villages can only be reached by light aircraft or on foot. As a result, air travel is the single most important form of transport for human and high value freight. In addition to two international airfields, Papua New Guinea has 578 airstrips, most of which are unpaved.[3] Assets are not maintained to good operating standards and poor transport remains a major impediment to the development of ties of national unity.

The capital is not linked to any other town by roads. It's practically a colonial port.
>>
>>51051918
How much influence does Australia have over their politics?
>>
>>51052006
It's the modern day equivalent of a protectorate.

If Australia really wanted something, PNG would do it in a heartbeat. They live off Australia's aid. That said, Australia lets them do whatever the fuck they want and only uses them for detention centers and stuff.
>>
>>51052006
Probably loads, but there is not much politics to begin with.

It's so fragmented, some of the population don't probably even know what Australia is.
>>
Large areas of New Guinea are unexplored by scientists and anthropologists due to extensive forestation and mountainous terrain. Indigenous tribes in Papua New Guinea are generally contacted in the sense that local authorities know they are there, but many remain pre-literate and out of reach of modern medicine and technology, and at the national or international level, the names of tribes and information about them may be extremely hard to obtain.

The Indonesian provinces of Papua and West Papua on the island of New Guinea are home to an estimated 44 uncontacted tribal groups.[8] Isolated tribes have been reported also in the eastern Indonesian islands.
>>
>Papua New Guinea has more languages than any other country, with over 820 indigenous languages, representing 12% of the world's total, but most have fewer than 1,000 speakers.

and yes, I have PNG autisms.
>>
And what about the Indonesian side ? How is it ?
>>
>>51052135
>>51052081
I'm pretty sure every anthropologist would be drooling over that place.
>>
>>51052166
Rightfully Australian clay
>>
>>51051799
you're literally the first aussie i've ever witnessed saying this.

i mean at best aussie's just try to avoid mentioning abos in the first place.
>>
>>51051655
>did some stuff that'd be illegal in Aus/NZ while stationed there

Details please. Nobody cares enough to police people telling yarns on a cambodian cave painting website m8.
>>
>>51052166
Aside from one or two port cities, it's the same.

Who has sovereignty and where the borders go are irrelevant to most Papuans.
>>
hello. it is nice to see people have an interest in my country.
>>
>>51052214
I too heard so much "abos are subhuman" from Aussies that I started imagining them to be some sort of a homo erectus offshoot.
>>
>>51052257
daymmnnnn

nice proxy tho
>>
>>51051799
>We've had Abo inventors and shit
sticks aren't an invention
>>
File: 1446532835171.jpg (42KB, 546x567px) Image search: [Google]
1446532835171.jpg
42KB, 546x567px
>>51052257
I actually saw some legit Papuans in some fedora-debating group on Kikebook when I still used it, but I need proofs for this one
>>
>>51052166

it's a literal stripmine colony

if you read up its history we fucked over the west papuans because the US wanted to appease the indos and not have the largest muslim nation by population go communist
>>
>>51052214
I'm just being honest. The only reason why most Abos are shit are because they're raised in shitty environments. They either grow up in shitty Abo communities where the quality of their education is very poor, or they grow up in the city and are taught by their shitty Abo parents that white Australia owes them everything.

If they're raised right though, there's no reason you should expect them to perform any lower than their white peers.
>>
>>51052257
fag.
>>
Isn't a really big part of the population tribal hunter gatherers? They have like the largest diversity of languages in the world as well iirc
>>
>>51052214

An Aboriginal girl(full blooded) graduating high school literally got statewide news coverage here because it was so unusual.
>>
>>51052166
>>51052226
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indonesian_provinces_by_GRP_per_capita

It's actually the fifth richest region in Indonesia, although $2k isn't too much.
Then again, I'm guessing that's all because of Malay miners in Jayapura, since I'm quite sure all of eastern Indonesia is a shithole.
>>
It's one of those weird places of the world.

You could be somewhere in PNG and be at the mercy of a literal cannibal tribe who will machete you to death then cook you and that's within a few hours plane north you'd be in Singapore or south and you'd be in Queensland
>>
File: 1416824833230.png (7KB, 321x354px) Image search: [Google]
1416824833230.png
7KB, 321x354px
>>51052447
>An Aboriginal girl(full blooded) graduating high school literally got statewide news coverage here because it was so unusual.
holy shit
http://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/education/
>10%
>Percentage of Aboriginal children who graduate from year 12

>10% graduation rate
>>
>>51052491

I've seen indos on /int/ complaining how a lot of welfare money gets poured into West Papua to keep the native population pacified to stop the independence and reunification armed parties.
>>
>>51052580
we do the same thing with blacks
>>
>>51052565

I grew up in an area that had relatively a lot of abos, the mixed females usually ended up getting out of that situation but the guys all ended up in juvi, jail and the army.
>>
File: 751146-pn-kiwirrkurra-community.jpg (70KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
751146-pn-kiwirrkurra-community.jpg
70KB, 650x366px
>>51052565
It might seem surprising, until you remember that Abo communities look like this
>>
>>51052580
They genocided them about twenty years ago, but it didn't work.

Papuans are even worse than abos, so I actually agree to prevent their secession
>>
>>51052491
malay miners? do you mean Freeport?

freeport not a malay company they're americunt assholes
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jun/10/brains-helped-papua-new-guinea-tribe

“This is a striking example of Darwinian evolution in humans, the epidemic of prion disease selecting a single genetic change that provided complete protection against an invariably fatal dementia,” said John Collinge of the Institute of Neurology’s prion unit at University College London, which co-led the work.
>>
>>51052673
Don't really know what you're talking about t b h, what I was saying is that there's got to be an external factor pulling the GRP/capita in Papua up
>>
Indonesians kill them all
>>
Prime example of neocolonialism desu
>>
File: 1442749000448.jpg (15KB, 368x395px) Image search: [Google]
1442749000448.jpg
15KB, 368x395px
>>51051799

>tfw i know an abo who isnt a retarded petrol sniffer

he still cant speak english properly.

Unfortunately, like another anon said, they are brought up shit, they are raped and abused, and taking their kids away cause they are shit parents is racist now.
so most abos are messed up now because the cycled is never broken.
>>
>>51052921
found the child fucker
>>
>>51052921

You fucked kids didn't you you sick cunt
>>
>>51052955
nigger, we want to hear stories, not suppress them
>>
>>51052921

I don't know how you can get a stiffy from a Papuan female of any age lad
>>
>>51052989
No fuck that I don't want stories of some sheepfucker rooting a bunch of papuan kids. I was hoping he just did heroin and flew a plane illegally or something, maybe rented AK's and RPG's off a local militia to go pig hunting in the bush, the regular sort of shit white people do in hokey countries.
>>
>>51052921
Go to hell
>>
>>51053048
guilty until proven innocent?
>>51053084
>>
>>51053084
Then spill nigga, tell me stories of prostitution and depravity.
>>
>>51053084
I submitted a tip to the FBI Tbh
you're gonna be rotting in kiwi-american jail with the lardass from your country
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 235x215px
Whatever, you guys asked. It wasn't anything you guys would think was disgusting though. I have children myself, and I'd never hurt a child. But since you guys are flipping your shit I'll just drop it.
>>
>>51052955
>>51053048

flipping retards, I told you

>>51053159
>>
Tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DEyIsOD6cA
>>
He's talking about http://www.fcx.com/operations/grascomplx.htm
>>
>>51053159
Just some good ol' raep then?
>>
>>51053209
You're not missing any exciting stories don't worry. As I said I was accompanied by armed guards 99% of the time, we didn't do anything fucked up.
>>
>>51053369
how long ago was this?

my dad grew up in the capital for 5 years as his dad was a worker at telcom
>>
File: 1271584836742.jpg (55KB, 524x449px) Image search: [Google]
1271584836742.jpg
55KB, 524x449px
>>51053369
>fucking kids
>not fucked up
jesus christ man you're disgusting
>>
>>51053419
Over a decade ago. I haven't been there since then, so maybe it's a lot different now. I think a lot of the people here don't realize, though, that a foreigner can not get away with going around and raping women in PNG. If you rape a woman there you risk getting killed by a lynch mob.
>>
>>51053500

Only they can rape their women
>>
>>51053525
Actually yeah, pretty much. Foreigners will get lynched, but not really the natives.
>>
>>51053452

You have to realise kiwis usually aren't raised the same way you or I were.
>>
>>51053500
yea righto, this was over 30 years ago.
>>
>>51053228
dammmnn, those are more savage than in Africa
>>
>>51052257
Post pic of you eating a human heart with timestamp pls
>>
>>51053626
>>51053626
Why do you think that? Has your dad told you otherwise?
>>
>>51053735
>papuan
>owning a camera
>>
>>51053737
nah i mean my dad was there 30 years ago, he never described it being that bad.
>>
>>51053822
Probably because I was out of the capital a lot. I guess your dad was there most of the time?
>>
>>51052530
banter to the south of me
chinks to the north
and here i am
stuck in the middle with you
>>
>>51053904
yea he pretty much was in Port Moresby the whole time
>>
What the fuck was going on here, did the kiwi lad fuck some abo girls when he was in PNG
>>
>>51054111
No, just some retards jumping to conclusions.
>>
I'd love to go to Solomon Islands but i heard it's like PNG, so i'll be most likely get killed if i go alone
>>
>>51054195
I thought that nobody could possibly be physically less attractive than abbos
I was wrong
>>
>>51054251
Never been there. What's it like?
>>
File: 1434085556944.png (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1434085556944.png
50KB, 512x512px
>>51054195
>he thinks any number of pale lanklets could stave off the physical threat from an enraged black bull in prime condition wielding a machete
>>
>>51052257
rare proxy
>>
>>51054251
but what about those blond abbos in Solomon ?
>>
>>51054274
It's a lot like Fiji and all those other Pacific shitholes, completely reliant on Australia and NZ etc for any stability, though with a bit more involvement from other countries, I guess. I haven't been to PNG so couldn't compare, but they might be a little more attractive as a tourist destination
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.