[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkey’s top religious body likens ISIL activity to rampage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: n_91466_1.jpg (24KB, 626x431px) Image search: [Google]
n_91466_1.jpg
24KB, 626x431px
What is this shit? Crusaders were heroes removing kebab. If only they had succeeded better. Worst mistake by Byzantines and them was not to drive Turks out of the whole Anatolia and just concentrating on coasts.
>>
>>51050307
>Crusaders were heroes
Tell that to the people who got slaughtered by them when they decided to crusade baltics.
>>
>>51050330
>baltics
>people
>>
WHY TURKS
WHY YOU HAD TO CONVERT TO ISLAM
WHYYYYY
>>
>>51050307
the crusades were nearly 600 years ago

in fact probably older. don't they understand that time moved on?
>>
Why do people always mention the crusades when they go on about the evils religion has done? The crusades were literally 100% legit wars, proper casus beli and everything.

I refer to the crusades in the levant, not the northern ones, obviously.
>>
>>51050365
It's all good, to be honest. I still get to see them sexy pehlivan.
>>
>>51050330
Swedes made some kind of crusade to Finland too and I don't feel bad about that. That brought better social order and drove us away from tribal culture.
>>
>>51050472
And now they're importing tribal culture back.
>>
>>51050661
its sort of like poetry
>>
>>51050307

You mean the Crusaders that actually sacked Constantinople, thus enabling us the conquer it?

>>51050365

Politics. We had to make alliances.

Mehmeh II was offered by the Pope to convert to Christianity in return of the title of Caesar. Being a Romeboo, I am sure he would have accepted, but by then it was too late.
>>
>>51050472
I'm sure Prussians don't share your views.
>>
>>51050737
They don't share anything anymore since they don't exist
>>
>>51050403
What year is it again?
>>
>>51050720
It's true that those crusaders were nothing else than sacking party but first crusades weakened Turks and prolonged the survival of Byzantine empire by several hundred years. And to be honest I'm not an Ottoman hater at least before 1915 and they were more civilized than most barbarian Europeans at 1400s but they should just have stayed at their own continent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.