[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>worst tourists in your cunt >best tourists >are stereotypes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: towels.jpg (98KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
towels.jpg
98KB, 634x478px
>worst tourists in your cunt
>best tourists
>are stereotypes about your countrymen true
>>
>worst
Brazillians and Chinese. I support nuking both countries thanks to my experiences with their tourists
>best
Never met an Aussie or German i didn't like.
>true stereotypes
That we're loud, fat, and love our guns? It's not entirely wrong, but those people aren't the majority in many areas.
>>
OP here I can't really say since I haven't seen many tourists at all.
>>
File: 1328415927456.jpg (75KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1328415927456.jpg
75KB, 480x480px
Every single one of them are worst tourists

TOURISTS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STAY IN YOUR FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES!
>>
>>51045288
Tourism is one of the most important industries in Mexico. It is the fourth largest source of foreign exchange for the country.
>>
>worst
Israelis
>best
Scandinavians
>stereotypes
No idea what they are supposed to be desu
>>
>worst
Russians and Chinese

>Best
Australians, French, British

In Florida at least.
>>
>>51045367
>No idea what they are supposed to be desu

pedos and trannies
>>
>>51045241
I work at a museum. Everyone else probably does not, so here is the worst of the worst.

1. Chinese. Unequivocal how awful these individuals are. They throw shit in exhibits and attempt to steal (always unsuccessfully) artifacts.

Next is easily Brazillians. They are not emotionally developed and have absolutely no manners.

Italians too. Filthy fucks. Right up there with Greeks. Fuck it, all meds are fucking chimps.

Mudslimes -- their mothers do not discipline. If I marry my gf, I will make sure she is hard because of this.

Russians rock, all other europeans, Australians are my love, and Canadians are indistinguishable from Americans (hit or miss). Japanese tend to really quite nice (and cute). South east asians are swell.

American stereotypes:

This is said rather often, but it's true. We're a huge fucking country and there are very different people in very different places. I grew up in New England. Nothing like Chicago is, and feels like a different country from the South.
>>
Chinese are the worst hands down
If not only for the fact that they literally feel the need to put graffiti everywhere for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (755KB, 2208x1462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
755KB, 2208x1462px
>>51045241
>worst
Probably Chinese; they're rude as shit from my experience.
>best
Brits, I have yet to meet any bad ones. Met one this summer in the north woods in central park and I showed him a good burger place nearby. He was a good lad.
>stereotypes
In a country this big you'll find someone who fits every stereotype you can have.
>>
>>51045367
Indians are the worst. Loud, smelly, no manners or orderly conduct whatsoever. They let their kids run around screaming. And they are fucking cheapskates.

Fun fact: many prostitutes here will refuse to go with an Indian client.
>>
>>51045241
Floridafag that works in a tourism based industry reporting in

>worst
Brazilians = travel in packs, all wearing bright yellow and green soccer unis, loud as hell
Brits = always inebriated or on some sort of drug, piss and vomit in the street.
Americans/anglo canadians = either oblivious fatties from some god forsaken flyover land or conceited pricks. at least brits have fun, you can tell that some of these faggots are anxiously awaiting to blog about whatever social injustices they come across

>best
German = keep to themselves, genuinely polite and friendly when they do interact with you
French/French Canadian = many qt grills, usually show an interest in the arts, culture, and history. respectful and kind
>>
Chinese
>best tourists
Other Australians from interstate
fuck off we're full
>>
>>51045241
all of them
>best tourists
none of them
yes, we really are germanic
>>
File: media.jpg (546KB, 793x988px) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
546KB, 793x988px
>>51045241
>tfw your country has no tourists
>>
>>51045947
that's racist though
>>
>>51046991
Would it even be hard to get Tourists?
I mean, surely you could do what Norway did: Setup a few nice nature walks in spring to summer, where it looks good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.