[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some legitimate ways to criticize Islam in debate with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

File: sailor_goon.jpg (102KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
sailor_goon.jpg
102KB, 720x960px
What are some legitimate ways to criticize Islam in debate with normies without revealing your power level? No terrorist shit since that really is a small minority of them
>>
>>51044486
religion of peace usally does it
>>
File: 1413312212085.jpg (204KB, 646x774px) Image search: [Google]
1413312212085.jpg
204KB, 646x774px
>>51044486
>tfw no muslims to oppress
>>
Why can't you just say muslims are savages and you don't want them in your country?
>>
>>51044858
Because most of them are not savages so it's a stupid non-convincing argument. The point is to convince normal people why Muslims are shit
>>
>>51044930
>most of them are not savages
Then why are they shit?
>>
File: s219.png (957KB, 1960x1044px) Image search: [Google]
s219.png
957KB, 1960x1044px
>>51044930
>Because most of them are not savages
ebin
>>
Just remind them that according to Sharia, women are to be punished for adultery if they are raped and don't have four male witnesses to testify to defend her iirc.
>>
>>51044930
>because most of then are not savages

Lol that's a funny joke
>>
>>51044930
>Muslims are not shit
>but I want normal people to believe they are shit
>>
>>51045080

French and Spain have the worst Muslims. Why am I not surprised? Americans have the best Arabs for some reason.

The creepy as fuck ones go to Europe.
>>
>>51044486

Violence, killing, suicide is justifiable because you know, Jihad
>>
>>51045080
That's what I mean. They have really shitty views and values but most of them are not "savages" in the sense that they're going to go out and attack people
>>
If there was a political party in which a similar portion of the membership believed the sort of shit the "small minority" of radical muslims do they'd be fucking crucified by the #notallmuslims type.
>>
File: guaranteedreplies.png (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteedreplies.png
86KB, 1024x1024px
>>51045212
>They have really shitty views and values but most of them are not "savages" in the sense that they're going to go out and attack people
>>
>>51045234
are you retarded
>>
>tfw no sailor goon gf to play spin the goon with
>>
File: 1425012340488.jpg (72KB, 608x493px) Image search: [Google]
1425012340488.jpg
72KB, 608x493px
its a complete ass backwards religion even among awful backwards religions that include:

stoning to death for BEING raped.
lashing/maiming for drinking alcohol.
stifling scientific improvement in the modern day
death penalty for relatively trivial things like theft and homosexuality

he Quran said "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."[Surah 9:29]

its inherently a heavily aggressive and tribal religion that makes it so "moderate" true muslims can literally never exist as it will involve them flat out ignoring some of the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran.

Being tolerant of islam is literally the equivalent of being tolerant of intolerance which is why its so mind boggling that leftists defend them so hard.
>>
File: Arab on how to catch a predetor.jpg (108KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
Arab on how to catch a predetor.jpg
108KB, 960x692px
>>51044486
>>
Not an European religion
Not that you hate it, but just contrary to the European culture.
>>
Islam is an ideology that promotes violence against non-muslims.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
>>
>>51045392
Well if we're going to be nit picky, radical Islam isn't "true" Islam because it's inclusive of blacks, sort of.
>>
>>51045450

someone beat me to it. :/
>>
>>51045440
not just in Europe, its an incredibly toxic ideology in every social climate in the world
>>
Cherrypicking random stuff from Qur'an won't help. All religions are twisted.
>>
File: quran_isis.png (70KB, 727x669px) Image search: [Google]
quran_isis.png
70KB, 727x669px
>>51045392
>>
>>51045457
Is there racially specific text though?
>>
>>51045502
it isnt cherrypicking though. Islam is historically a far more violent religion than any other major religion. Even if you look at the crusades they were all defensive wars by the Christians against the muslims
>>
>>51044486
Surely if you don't know any, so have as the murkins say - no beef with said Muslims why are you asking other people for them? It makes no sense unless you want to be in with a crowd, one of the guys, and you think holding these opinions will make them like you more? Pathetic beta fedora, literally a ten year old brain in a teenagers body.
>>
> implying all religion are not the same
Example christian
>>
>>51045511
Idk, I was just commenting on that since the pic accused Muhammad of abusing black slaves.
>>
>>51045501
Boo fucking whooo
You can't stop people from believing it, It's just not for Europe, at least in high numbers. You may suggest refugees might be the problem, but again. 800.000 compared to Germany's population (of Germans) is rather low. We currently hold 2mil registered, but that's surely higher. And before you go full retard, Turkey doesn't follow normal Sunni Islam.
>>
File: 1447734947361.jpg (19KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
1447734947361.jpg
19KB, 300x354px
>>51045536
I had to read your post 4 times to figure out what the fuck you were trying to say
>>
>>51044486
"While I acknowledge that the large majority of Muslims are not terrorists, it's hard to deny that large amount of terrorist attacks in the Western World have been carried out in the name of Islam. So while they're clearly not all terrorists, it does appear that there is parts of the Islamic faith that could be interpreted by Muslims as promoting violence"
>>
>>51045534
Crusades were the first examples of overseas colonization, what are you about? I am not against crusades, since wars happen, unfortunately. At least it brought Europe Arab medicine and different knowledge, and was the birth of an European ideology.
>>
File: IMG_20151120_231652.jpg (199KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_231652.jpg
199KB, 1024x768px
Just avoid the subject of terrorism. Focus on the misogyny and ethnocentrism and stuff.
>>
File: 10231.png (26KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
10231.png
26KB, 514x352px
>>51045613
>Crusades were the first examples of overseas colonization
>>
>>51045657
Yes, crusades was about
>leave continental Europe
>go to Asia and Africa
>kingdom of Jerusalem and Antioch
>learn cartography and make better ships
>turks block the trade
>go to the new world
>>
>>51045657
Typical Muslim victim complex. Probably best to ignore him before he starts going into full whine mode.
>>
>>51045932
you are whining right now.
>>
>>51045657
The dutch, the english, the france, spain, italy. All the imperialism are from christian. The fire starter all of this war also a christian. The one like to colonialize and enslaving also a christian. why everybody forget about it their crime recently. i don't think world war 2 is that long though.
>>
I love kafir tears threads
>>
>>51046148
>>All the imperialism are from christian. The fire starter all of this war also a christian. The one like to colonialize and enslaving also a christian. why everybody forget about it their crime recently. i don't think world war 2 is that long though.

>first crusade 1096–1099
>muhammad stiring shit up in ME at around 610 - 620
muh christian were first to do this shit , muh imperialism is christian .
>>
>>51046201
shut up kike
>>
>>51046232
fuck off , philippines .
>>
>>51046201
>islamist armies killing some pagans and fighting with them is same with the crusades

Also, crusades were mostly some germans killing Jews and pagans
>>
>>51046148
>All the imperialism are from christian
Clearly. There's no such thing as Muslim expansion from VIIth-IXth and the most holy prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was in no way a warlord and military leader. Nobody has ever heard of imperialism and conquest in the muslim world.
>why everybody forget about it their crime recently. i don't think world war 2 is that long though.
What does WW2 have to do with religion?
>>
>>51046262
nah , the crusades were a way to make some political gains , didn't have to do much with religion aside from being ordered out by the pope to be quite honest with you family .
>>
>>51046275
Ottoman expansion after 1453 wasn't religious
>>
Religion of peace desu
>>
>>51046285
I know, but literally only one crusade was actually about religion, others were just killing some Jews and than stirring up shit, getting killed by Seljuks and returning.
If Christians actually allied with Seljuks, it would be really different. Most damage done to Arabs were done by seljuks
>>
>>51046285
kek, christfags never took their own faith seriously, not even back then
>>
>>51046148
>world war 2
shouldn't you be more pissed off about Japan in WW2?

And also, Hitler hated Christianity in private. He though it made Europe weak etc. And in any case, Muslims hate Jews more than anyone.

>The one like to colonialize and enslaving also a christian

most European countries didn't colonize, and the British Empire was actually the first to ban slavery, while it STILL exists today in Muslim places, like Arabian Peninsula and Saharan Africa.

And also, the Ottoman Empire colonized a lot of places and was a major imperial power for centuries.

Seriously m8 stick to making Batik shirts
>>
>>51046292
Am I saying it was?
>>
>>51046381
Just saying, wrong post eheh
>>
>>51044930
Most Muslims are ok, but the issue is Islam the structure and psychology of Islam.

Dr Mubarak Haider for example argues that Islam is culturally narcissistic. Because of this, they feel the need to impose their beliefs and way of life on others. The West also suffers from this but there is a large current if self criticism in the West as seen in anti-imperialist and other movements.

If we look at the history we can see this pattern. The French terrorists, though exceptions, did represent a larger current.

The first generation of muslim immigrants tried to integrate in France and Belgium. The second, third and fourth have consistently become more radical and polls show large portions of them support ISIS and the terror attacks.

Minority rights especially for women and those who are not people of the book are hard to argue for since they believe themselves superior and tend to respond to criticism violently.

We can look at the case of Salman Rushdie or we can look at what has happened in places like current Pakistan, Afganistan, Bangladesh or almost happened in Northern India.

Having gained a dominant position with a combination of immigration, conversion and military excursions they eventually eliminated every other religion. Once dominant Buddhism and local animism no longer exist and women have next to no rights.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-01-43-05.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-01-43-05.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>51044486

I revealed my powerlevel during the france happening.

I got drunk off pic related and went in fullblast on twitter. To my surprise many agreed with me, but alot were definitely butthurt.

Dont drink and social media
>>
If all of you hate moslem so much why don't you destroy kabaa. Moslem has no leader too,
unlike vatican that can be rebuilt destroying kabaa with Al-Ħajaru al-Aswad intact make kabaa almost unrebuild able. kabaa said to be protected by god too. The moslem will lost its faith. Instead of killing.
>>
File: spirytus-vodka.jpg (64KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
spirytus-vodka.jpg
64KB, 475x375px
>>51046396

Wrong pic.
>>
>>51046148
>italy
the only place they ever colonised was Libya, which was more like expansion considering they are effectively bordering each other.

They tried and failed in other places, but it was never a colonial power.
>>
>>51046392
When all of /int/ is being tried for hatecrimes by the NWO can you please speak for us?
>>
>>51046403
Shut the fuck up. Kaaba is a symbol. Then it would be a symbol of war. Also hating Muslims is stupid. Hate Islam if you want, although hate mostly harms the hater.
>>
>>51046285
this is the 100% truth

the cruaders never really wanted to fight.
>>51046368
Because its against chirstain law.

this is a Islam thread stop adding us to this thread we don't care now fuck off athiest shit.
>>
>>51046800
>athiest
>implying
also learn2spell you maori cunt
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.