[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greek coastguard vessel attempting to sink an inflatable raf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

Greek coastguard vessel attempting to sink an inflatable raft, carrying Syrian migrants in Aegean sea, with a lance. Turkish Coast guard save them and report this to Greek misiter of defence. He said he was shocked and going to do what's necessary.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/nov/20/greek-coast-guard-allegedly-tries-to-sink-migrant-raft-video

>Extremist muslims kill innocent Europeans to justify that they're ruining the Middle East.
OMG! DEUS VULT! TERROR!
>Extremist christians try to kill innocent Middle Easterners to justify that they're ruining the European Union.
SHHHH IT WAS A MISTAKE. KEEP IT BETWEEN US.
>>
>>51044478
based if true
>>
>>51044478
Sink them all.
>>
>>51044478
>Extremist christians try to kill innocent Middle Easterners

Whereistheproofchicken.jpg
>>
>not grabbing the pike and drowning the shitskin
cmon senpaitachi
>>
>>51044478
Keep shitskins in Turkey where they belong.
>>
Based Byzantines
>>
fucking kebabs, keep these refugees in Turcia. Don't blame Greeks, they're just defending
>>
>>51044478

Not real...you think they would try to do it while having a fucking spotlight on them, being filmed?
>>
>>51046030
greeks are retarded, that's why they're bankrupt
>>
They were helping the Syrians meet Allah, seems like they were doing them a favour tbqf
>>
File: turks.png (16KB, 673x402px) Image search: [Google]
turks.png
16KB, 673x402px
>>51044478
>>
>>51044478

>What's wrong komshi
>Papadopoulos turns to Mehmet with tear stricken eyes

>I sunk them, I sunk them all
>They are dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, women and children too
>They are animals and I sunk them like animals
>I HATE THEM!!!
>>
File: original.jpg (10KB, 480x208px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
10KB, 480x208px
>>51046966
>>
>>51046966
>that star wars reference
>>
>>51044478
That seems like bullshit. Why would he do that if he knew that there was another coastguard boat right next to them?
>>
Steaming straight through them would be far more efficient
>>
File: 1385290284930.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1385290284930.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>51044478
>Extremist muslims kill Europeans _in the Middle East_ to justify that they're ruining the Middle East.
Who cares?

>Extremist christians try to kill Middle Easterners _in Europe_ to justify that they're ruining the European Union.
Good.
>>
File: 1448077979064.png (6KB, 358x235px) Image search: [Google]
1448077979064.png
6KB, 358x235px
I imagine Greece going full Russia,
sinking boat and dumping refugees in Turkey,
than denying it all and claiming fabrications,
after all EU went through to keep them in they will have to stay silent about it.
Burgers will simply not care.
>>
stop the boats!
>>
We are Pirates of the Mediterranean :^)
>>
>>51047594
Sure would and you could chalk it up as a maritime accident once the bodies start appearing on shore.
>>
>>51044478
>Muslims kills eachother
>hur durr it's european fault
also what Greece did to mid asia?
>>
>>51047594
:3
>>
>>51045992
we sent 500k syrians in 4 months. we expect 700k will leave turkey in this summer. if you think somehow syrians are our problem you are mentally ill or k*rd. or both
>>
who knew greeks could banter so well irl
>>
>>51047907
what's the difference between all those muslim races you just described
>>
>Video released by the Turkish Institute of Public Diplomacy

T. turkish mafia who literally sends to europe 2 million people taking advantage of them.

erdogan is really desperate these days
>>
>>51048202
>this gr**k butthurt
>>
>>51048256
Hey mehmet how's praha?
>>
>Greece's approval ratings soar
>>
>>51048103
idk mane. i for one can't differentiate greeks from syrians.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.