[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OI CANADA Do you have to deal with this bullshit or is it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Canada.png (7KB, 470x231px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.png
7KB, 470x231px
OI CANADA

Do you have to deal with this bullshit or is it just Australia?
>Chinese enter on education visa (Or whatever it is called) Then never leave after they graduate
>Said students then buy a huge amount of houses on their parent's dime
>Shop and real estate signs only in Chinese
>>
>>51040174
you just described richmond b.c. (suburb of hongcouver)
>>
>>51040174
Halifax here
>>Chinese enter on education visa (Or whatever it is called) Then never leave after they graduate
yes
>>Said students then buy a huge amount of houses on their parent's dime
yes
>>Shop and real estate signs only in Chinese
SOON (already yes in Vancouver I assume)
>>
I live in Vancouver and we've already been 100% successfully colonized.

I'll be honest it makes me pissed off because I want to own my own detached home in this city and the price of those keeps going way the fuck up precisely because of this, but other than that I couldn't give less of a fuck. I don't mind Chinese people at all.

>>51040225
>SOON (already yes in Vancouver I assume)

As that other Anon posted, if you go to Richmond, you will find entire shopping areas that are only in Chinese. Not just real estate (but yes, every single real estate sign here has Chinese on it as well). Restaurants without English on the menus is commonplace there.

I actually didn't realize our Ausbros were experiencing the same thing until I started going on /int/ more. Best of luck brothers.
>>
>>51040174
OShop and real estate signs only in Chinese
only the "help wanted" signs are in chinese (because you can underpay chink students and they're too afraid of losing their visa to report you for it)
>>
>>51040174
>real estate signs only in Chinese
What?

Shop signs yeah, like some gook restaurants that aren't white friendly or whatever but I've never seen a real estate sign that wasn't in English.
Not that it matters I suppose, either way the chinks are buying up all our land
RIP
>>
>>51040174
We just let Canadians move here usually. They go to states controlled by Democrats anyway so it doesn't harm anything.

Bros gonna bro.
>>
Saskatoon here.

>Chinese enter on education visa (Or whatever it is called) Then never leave after they graduate

They cannot do this unless they apply for permanent residency. I suppose some do, but despite my city being a university town I don't really see a lot of international students, from China or elsewhere.

>Said students then buy a huge amount of houses on their parent's dime

>students
>buying houses

No, not here. There are a lot of houses near the university that are rented out by students, but they don't own them. They're mostly used as investment properties by rich folks on acreages, since student housing is limited.

>Shop and real estate signs only in Chinese

Never seen this, would be appalled if I did. I'm amazed every time I hear from someone in Vancouver or Toronto that even some street signs are in Mandarin or Cantonese or whatever. Ridiculous.
>>
>>51040174
Yes. They are very damaging to housing economies. It's worrying when the ching chong shows up in the neighbourhood.

And since the idiots elected a gov who has a leader that admires China it's only going to get worse. They will never crack down on foreign home ownership.
>>
>>51040174
Just be thankful that someone's willing to pay good money for land from that tundra you call home.
>>
sure fucking do and they're about to collapse our economy
>>
>>51040407
Some areas of the city I walk through and every single person is talking something other than English. A lot of people are totally fine with Australia becoming multilingual.
>>
>>51040174

Fuck. We have this, too. Why can't we just end Ching Chongs?
>>
File: cFXeXKEX_400x400.png (289KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cFXeXKEX_400x400.png
289KB, 400x400px
You can't criticize it without becoming deionised either
>>
>>51040564
I still remember the whole "I don't like it" thing that happened to her when she was coming up. She copped it really bad
>>
File: 1440634294727.jpg (11KB, 352x398px) Image search: [Google]
1440634294727.jpg
11KB, 352x398px
>europe being invaded by arab muslims
>canada and australia being invaded by indians and chinese
>USA being invaded by... tan spanish speaking people with european heritage
>AMERICA IS DOOMED!
>>
>>51040649
Nostalgia attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwsBv-jjQU
>>
>>51040720
shouldn't you be working at your parents illegal taco stand
>>
File: 1437780171295.png (913KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1437780171295.png
913KB, 680x680px
>>51040207
There's major discussion of enforcing a bylaw on required English for commercial sign.
Richmond used to be so much nicer and now it is literally Beijing.
>>
>>51040407
Yeah mate, Glen waverely for example, it is very common.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.