[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race Recognition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (558KB, 2000x1557px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
558KB, 2000x1557px
Can Scandinavian and Dutch individuals tell each other apart?

If you were to line up a Dane, Swede, Norwegian, and Dutch -- would they be able to discern each other based on their physical appearance (not attire).

Likewise, can East Asians tell each other apart?

If a Chinese, Japanese, and Korean individual were lined up in a row -- would they be able to recognize that they are of different ethnicity?
>>
Dutchies look like Britbongs
>>
>>51039281
wew lad there's no need to be rude
>>
>>51039227
why do you include the dutch in that list?
>>
>>51039227
Not if there were one single individual from each ethnic group, since not all Danes as an example looks exactly the same, theres a bit of variation within each ethnic group.

But if you lined up like 20 swedes, 20 danes, 20 dutch and 20 norwegians I would at least be able to point out the dutch group.

Dutch people are usually slightly darker, brown hair is more common.

Danes might be a bit darker than Norwegians and Swedes as well.

But to tell Norwegians and Swedes apart I would need a HUGE sample, like 100 of each group. I know that Norwegians have a bit more redheads than we do so that would give them away, other than that we look identical
>>
>>51039388
It's one of the five countries that I visited while in Europe.

I also think blonde Irish girls look like they are Scandinavian, but I think Scandinavian people might find that offensive.
>>
>>51039390
Interesting. Is it only their skin color and hair color that gives it away or is it also like some instinctual type of feeling?

Don't bottle blondes make it impossible to tell them apart based on their hair color?
>>
>>51039227
Japanese have higher cheekbones, slightly buck teeth, paler than the rest of us and wore split toe sandals back in the glorious days of fucking us in the ass from Manchuria. If you sit down and compare you can make an educated guess.
>>
>>51039600
What kind of instinctual feeling are u speaking of? I mean what could give it away except for physical attributes?
Like body language or what?

About bottle blondes, sure makes it harder.. but lets say all guys from these 4 ethnic groups dyed their hair blonde, the dutch would still have darker eyebrows, darker eyes (more often brown).

But if ur talking about facial bone structure or something I dont know really, I think we are quite identical but im not sure.
>>
>>51039829
I was thinking that the body language would be slightly different or maybe some type of slight difference in facial features that's not immediately recognizable?

>>51039763
I can somewhat see the skin difference. Japan was crazy with their sun protection and they tended to be a bit more pale than from the people that I saw in Hong Kong.
>>
i can tell dutch people from scandiavians but im not sure it's possible to tell swede/dane/norwegian apart with a good certainty
>>
File: 1436013206901.png (509KB, 600x876px) Image search: [Google]
1436013206901.png
509KB, 600x876px
I actually can't tell the difference between Asians.

I accidentally saved a picture of a Japanese girl the other day thinking that she was Taiwanese.

A-am I a race traitor??
>>
I could definitely pick out the Dutch person but might have trouble with the others
>>
>>51039227
I can tell them apart due to style. Facial recognition is mostly a learned ability. When I first came to America, I could hardly tell whites apart, even if their hair colors were different (all looked like a muddy yellow to me). I could only tell apart ones that were significantly different in build and height (50+ pound, 4+ inch difference). I could hardly tell the difference between some of their men and women too.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (309KB, 2302x408px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
309KB, 2302x408px
>>51039227
Chinese, Japanese and Koreans you can easily tell apart

Koreans the easiest

Then you can pick out either the Japs or the Chinks based on subtle features
>>
>>51040193
Explain? Can you post a pic as an example?
>>
>>51042852
If you cant tell women and men apart outside of feminist leftist clubs you must suffer from some sort of mental retardation
>>
>>51039390
And the height.
Dutch are on average taller than Scandinavians as well.
>>
>>51043832
besides their height, is there anything different about their body?
>>
I pretty much cannot tell what country a white person is from just by looking at them. Generally speaking I can't even tell what region of the world their from.

I may be able to guess if you're of Slavic origin as I think whites from Russia and Eastern Bloc European countries tend to have different facial bone structure than Western whites but I'd probably still be guessing most of the time.
>>
File: east asia.jpg (77KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
east asia.jpg
77KB, 540x336px
kawaii asian
>>
>>51039227
>>51039388
>>51039390
>>51039510
>>51039600
>>51039829
>>51040150
>>51040191
>>51040193
>>51042852
>>51043109
>>51047398
Obviously if you line up a couple of morons you can't tell their respective nationality or ethnicity... Little flag not being a relevant proof.
We are probably just one race after all...
In b4 Hassan, Ali or Ahmed... I love you too...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.