[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russian society This is a denunciation to the Russian authorities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x278px
>Russian society

This is a denunciation to the Russian authorities stating that a neighbour ate Polish goose and smoked Dutch tobacco.

The author explained himself saying that he was used to obeying orders in Societ Russia, thus he reports his neighbours to the officials.

1. Your count
2. Would you report this to your authorities?
>>
Bomb Polish geese
>>
Polish geese are haram in Russia now?
>>
Authorities try to cure the consequences, not the reason of this desease.
I say we should bomb the polish geese producing camps and apple plantations. Stop this death train. Food war nao.
>>
But Polish goose is good!

t. totally not a Pole
>>
>>51023375
Dutch tobacco. Wtf?
>>
>>51024359
well its written Gollandskiy Tabak

probably a brand in the netherlands
>>
>>51023375
Sell everything Polan but please save these stupidly strong red onions for us ploz
Fucking delicious

Oh and geese are shit tier animals and dishes
>>
>>51024484
>Oh and geese are shit tier animals and dishes
Have you ever tried foie gras?
>>
>>51024603
No, for the same reason I never eat halal
>>
>>51024832
This.
Foie gras is inhuman treatment of animals, same as religious slaughter.
>>
>>51024470
The G is read as H so it would be Hollandskiy aka Dutch
And Tabak is probably just tobacco
So I think it just means dutch tobacco and not any brand
>>
>>51024980
Not exactly the same considering that in one case it's for the taste of the meat and in the other case for believing in fairy tales.
>>
>>51024999
no shit,
i know that jakub
>>
>>51024999
>The G is read as H
What do you mean?
>>
>>51025651
Meaning that russian is retarded and sometimes puts G in place of H.
Czech is retarded but reversed, so they put H in place of G.
>>
File: 1445877385146.jpg (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445877385146.jpg
138KB, 800x800px
I will if my neighbor uses his leaf blower during my sunday lunch again.
>>
>>51026534
When czechs were forming their orthography it was already pronounced with [ɦ]. Why the hell should they write it with 'g'?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.