[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Forty-five million Americans have at least one tattoo and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 526x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 526x273px
>Forty-five million Americans have at least one tattoo and 40% of U.S. adults ages 26–40 have at least one tattoo.

R-really American?
>>
yeah
>>
>>51003643
>80% of Japanese men have had sex with their mother

I'm not even looking down on you, it's pretty hot tbqh
>>
yep
but they do have to hide it for work
>>
>>51004961
>>51005012
do you also have tattoo?
>>
>>51005723
no but i know many do
>>
>tattoos
literal c uckstamps
>>
The upside is you can tell who is capable of foresight and who isn't. And never trust anyone with a face or neck tattoo
>>
I like it, it's like their branding themselves as degenerate.
You find out almost immediately because they want to show it off the second they meet you. This way you know not to waste your time with them.
>>
>>51006207
They're
>>
>>51003643
The lower classes love tattoos. It's nothing new.
>>
Imagine you take European lower class, and give them an own country.

That's America.
>>
Why not just get a fake tattoo
>>
>>51003643

Yeah, they used to be mainly associated with the military, gangs and lower-class people but now Nearly everyone gets them.

In the next 20 years there should big improvements in tattoo-removal technology.
>>
>>51006261
Actually, all the entrepeneurs and adventurers went there so now all that's left are faggots like you
>>
>>51006317
Starving potato holigans went there. Stop kidding yourself. The few of that class that remained behind became irish gypsies. It's why the US is so violent.
>>
>>51003643
What's wrong with that?
>>
People with tattoo are regarded antisocial in Japan.
I recommend to clean it off before you travel to Japan.
>>
>>51006351
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

tatoos really are there with unnatural hair dye
>>
Iv perfectly nice people that have tattoos but accomplished people just don't get them.

It's a safe bet that if someone has a tattoo they arnt an accomplished person.
>>
>>51006347

And those potato holigans and vodkaniks built massive companies like Ford or Sisorsky. America is the greatest, most powerful country on earth because we cultivate the best people here. Meanwhile half of your country is still run by the UK.
>>
>>51006527
Wow you really are sensitive about that. You must be a gyspie. Half of your country is ran by Canada.
>>
>>51006625

>Half of your country is ran by Canada.

the difference is that Canadians are ethnically British and was never apart of the US. Meanwhile there are Irish people right now pledging loyalty to the queen.
>>
>>51006657
There was no Ireland when the Normans took over the place and they took over what would become England at the same time. I have a Norman name so I'm not too upset by that.

Fully half your continent has the has the queen as head of state. Stay Keked.
>>
I'm sure that's good for the economy. It's a shame ameribros are literally killing themselves with overconsumption.
>>
A lot of Millenials do have them while apparently boomers didn't and tattoos were very not cool in that generation. I assume everyone feels the need to do the exact opposite of what their parents do.
>>
>>51006351
everything you fucking degenerate
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.