[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans/Anglos so fragile minded? >yugo civil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 55

File: 33tnm2o.jpg (30KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
33tnm2o.jpg
30KB, 450x357px
Why are Americans/Anglos so fragile minded?

>yugo civil war
>blood ran in rivers
>a lot of children died too
>massacres everywhere
>almost EVERYONE fought, people formed militias to defend their towns and villages

>>>ALMOST NO SUICIDES AFTER WAR
No one got any meme diseases like ptsd or what ever. After the war people just returned to their lives. Nobody killed themselves.
My history teacher fought, and he is diagnosed with something, but he never attempted suicide. He just gets extremely quiet and stares blankly sometimes, caught him on breaks a few times doing that. But that is literally it, and my dad fought, my uncle, half of my family really. Nobody became crazy or anything.

>be usa/anglo
>sling missiles from bases
>be mostly on non-combat duty
>>>come home and commit suicide, every xth soldier that returned from his non-combat patrols commit suicide

I dont get it. What the fuck is wrong with them?? Airplanes and aerial shelling did all the killing. Probably none of them have seen combat anyway.
>>
Because americans werent defending their country they were destroying some one elses, its probably not as good for your mental state.
>>
File: serbs.shelling.sarajevo.jpg (67KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
serbs.shelling.sarajevo.jpg
67KB, 640x345px
all the massacre pictures are graphic, not for blue board, cant post anything without b&

meanwhile war on desert people is literally sitting in an office
>>
because they don't believe in the war

things would be different if we were fighting for our survival
>>
>>40882096
this, and the fact that some people chose to be weak

simple as that
>>
Yes yes, I know. We're fat cowards and the people from your country are the toughest in the world. We read this stuff from Balkan niggers every day here.
>>
>>40882072
Yes and?

In Yugo civil war, people went and torched entire villages, and everyone found there. And now they sing songs about it, they dont shoot themselves about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

I noticed this mental softness in western European politics as well. Its not only soldiers commiting suicide, but civilians vote for suicidal policies as well. Check immigration and so on.
>>
Slavs aren't real people
>>
>>40881985
>My history teacher fought, and he is diagnosed with something, but he never attempted suicide. He just gets extremely quiet and stares blankly sometimes, caught him on breaks a few times doing that.
This is a typical presentation of post-traumatic stress disorder
>>
File: 4rxb9y.jpg (48KB, 512x346px) Image search: [Google]
4rxb9y.jpg
48KB, 512x346px
>>40882162
>muh meme disorder
Yeah.. and? He is a functional member of society now. He teaches history as an optional class on my uni. He goes and drinks with us students sometimes. He laughs with us on jokes. He has a normal family.

A perfectly normal person with a perfectly normal life.
>>
File: 2hmnb12.png (74KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
2hmnb12.png
74KB, 480x351px
>>40882203
Wrong picture.

Also, cyber bullying. You people literally kill yourself over it. I dont even.......
>>
>>40882203
Which is, again, the typical presenation of post-traumatic stress disorder. Stop watching so many movies
>>
>>40882252
>movies
Is American Federal Bureau of Statistics a movie over there?

Also, who cares if its a representation of this meme disorder? He didnt off himself over it.
>>
File: 1374831518010.jpg (1MB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
1374831518010.jpg
1MB, 1200x793px
It's because we are isolated from the rest of the world. Canadians are just arctic Americans and no one actually gives a shit about Mexico unless they are on our side of the border. This makes it so the only information about other countries comes from the media. When this happens, people think they understand the rest of the world even though they have never and most likely will never experience it firsthand. Since we don't have to physically deal with these things, it all goes to the mental state. Also many people try to be sensitive to everybody's feelings and they tend to over think things they cannot have any influence over. Coupled with having some sort of mental problem being seen as normal, you get a nation full of fragile, emotional citizens.

tl;dr - We don't actually have to deal with this shit
>>
File: s43g4sd.jpg (357KB, 1247x806px) Image search: [Google]
s43g4sd.jpg
357KB, 1247x806px
>>40882346
But you realize that this will eventually end you, right?

Your social policies are too soft. You are drowning in africans (usa) and muslims (w. euros). You are a welfare nanny state that only keeps on multiplying this soft cunt syndrome. In some w.Euro places police cant even carry bullets/guns, meanwhile USA is crawling with those no-gun zones. And so on.

Its as if you think this is good for you. Its borderline delusional. And unhealthy.
>>
>>40882346
>Going to war not thinking that war is a mess.
I just dont get it.
>>
>>40882136
And you can justify those actions because your country was attacked.
Americans can't.

Their soldiers also have almost no jon opportunities after they leave and they make up a large percentage of the homeless.
>>
>>40881985
Because you were born and raised in a harsh envoitoment ie:communism, secret police, rationed everything
However it is impossible that not a single person killed himself or suffered some mental problem, it probably went unregistered since you know there was a fucking war going on
>>
>>40882425
I never said I'm proud of it. I hate how much society babies these emotionally unstable people

>>40882435
I was talking about the non-military people. Probably because our military personnel grow up in this atmosphere
>>
>>40881985
>ptsd

Only happens to soft people. Third worlders of course are hardly gonna get it.
>>
File: siege of sarajevo.jpg (2MB, 2272x1400px) Image search: [Google]
siege of sarajevo.jpg
2MB, 2272x1400px
>>40882440
>
There are mental institutions in here. And war ended. And suicide statistics arent that hard to figure out.

>>40882437
Yes they can. Their culture and way of life and everything works on oil. Boom, explained. These other people are denying them oil, while not even using it. Even if they are using it, too fucking bad they cant defend it. Its that simple.

>justification
Yugo armies went in to displace entire populations and claim entire thing for themselves. Meanwhile you people go in just for some oil. Over here people went in literally to round up and massacre everyone found.
>>
>>40882605
>massacre everyone found

The most overplayed thing about the Yugoslav wars. 8k people died at the biggest massacre.
>>
>>40882649
That's because there were countless of smaller massacres everywhere.

4.000.000 casualties of the entire thing, according to Wikipedia
They are discovering mass graves to this day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJwO-qKOv8

Respect, ex-yu. I'm still amazed by the fact you guys went through a lot of the worst humankind has to offer, and you're still standing. You guys have the honor of being the toughest motherfuckers out there in this generation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2S9zmJY-yE
>>
>>40882605
It's really hard to figure out a suicide when you don't find a body especialy if he's in a forrest or some shit.
There are also mental institutions in America
>>
>>40882749
>4.000.000 casualties of the entire thing
That's a lot, how long did it last?
>>
File: turbo kek.jpg (164KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
turbo kek.jpg
164KB, 600x896px
>>40882833
All I am saying is, there were rape camps all over Bosnia. Rape camps.
And this other anon is like 'well you have just reasons to go to wars and the west doesnt'.
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>40882875
10 years in total
>>
>>40882988

Well, it's already known that the symptoms of mental illness can vary based on culture - schizophrenia, for example, usually manifests as benign discussions with ancestors and spirits in africa and india, meanwhile in america and the west in general you get paranoid delusions and start believing your pizza is poisoned.

I can't answer why you guys didn't all kill yourselves - maybe because you're more religious, or because you're poorer so a suicide would be more taxing on the people you leave behind monetarily - but cultural differences are probably at work here. I'm sure the vets have PTSD, like your history teacher.
>>
This is just conjecture, but it might have something to do with the fact that the war involved everyone in the region. Nobody was unaffected by it. It was a shared experience by everyone there.

Western soldiers fighting overseas come back home to see that life has gone on without them. Unless you have close friends/family who are in the military, the wars are pretty much abstract things. It has not affected the daily lives of our society in any significant way. This makes the people returning home alienated and alone.
>>
File: 11h3z1w.jpg (35KB, 406x610px) Image search: [Google]
11h3z1w.jpg
35KB, 406x610px
>>40883058
The point being is, people over here shrug ptsd off. They dont kill themselves over such petty reasons.
>>
>>40883058 here

>>40883100
this guy has a good point. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that vets are completely alone when they come back, meanwhile over there you guys all have stories, you're all touched by it in some way.

>>40883111
Like I said, I'm sure it's something cultural - as long as you agree that your vets still have a mental disorder, even though it doesn't affect them the same way it affects ours, I'll agree with you.

By the way, Neprijatelj was an amazing movie. Just watched it with my grill yesterday.
>>
>>40881985
i agree.
americans diagnose themselves with all sort of bullshit.
look at all the fags in r9k claiming depression when they're just sheltered faggots for the most part
>>
File: big bait.png (17KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
big bait.png
17KB, 625x626px
Why are Serbs subhuman?
>>
File: b9032643c34c.jpg (64KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
b9032643c34c.jpg
64KB, 640x441px
>>40883185
>serbs in charge of being anything short of overhumans
your ptsd is showing
>>
>>40883183

most of r9k are brits tbh

they've got their own brit generals on r9k too. Honestly I think there's a lot of crossover between int and r9k
>>
Because we aren't subhumans.
>>
>>40883167
>my grill
>tfw no grill
pretty sure I just got PTSD
>>
soft living makes for soft people
>>
>>40881985
I guess you don't know that the most common cause of PTSD is car accidents.

Also keep in mind almost all US soldiers come from poor and criminal families and are already more likely to have mental disorders. Whereas everyone in your town might have fought, here mostly its only the dredges of society that are fighting. Your teacher would have already been a functioning member of society if there was no war, our soldiers are the opposite.
>>
I honestly think that the US amry couldn't handle the Russian on classic warfare.

Of course they'd beat them at Air and Sea, but on the ground the american soldier would be properly buttfucked by the Ruskies.
>>
File: elin37.png (12KB, 70x74px) Image search: [Google]
elin37.png
12KB, 70x74px
Is PTSD a thing that get diagnosed a lot in the US?

I remember once seeing lads who a craterized a village that a raghead wedding was taking place in. They seemed quite content with their lives.
>>
>>40883293
Can you tell the mental state of someone after only a single encounter?
>>
Americans are like little babbys :--DD
>>
>>40881985
The media just focuses on a few cases so they can portray veterans as "mentally ill", to get them to take drugs. Government hates veterans because they have combat training, own guns and might actually care about the country
>>
File: elin17.png (10KB, 86x74px) Image search: [Google]
elin17.png
10KB, 86x74px
>>40883312
Well not even one of them said that he has ptsd in front of the court and I'm sure they'd use that argument in their defence.

I mean they were kinda accused with war crimes.
>>
>>40883287
Kind of our style really
If you see a group of soldiers but don't know where they're from fire a stray bullet in their direction and see how they react.

If they respond with precise rifle fire they're British.

If they respond with a frenzy of machine gun fire they're German.

If they try running away they're Italian.

If they throw their guns on the ground and surrender they're French.

If nothing happens at first but five minutes later the area you shot the bullet from is bombarded with airstrikes and mortars they're American.
>>
>>40883337
No. Government hates veterans because they can't give big campaign contributions.
>>
Truly, I am awestruck. Your incredible powers of living in a shithole and not killing yourself are worthy of praise the world over. I'm sure any day now, the Balkans shall be the leading economic and cultural superpower with this terrifying ability.
>>
Not everyone is a violent subhuman like you from thr get go.
>>
File: 107juc1.jpg (110KB, 1200x756px) Image search: [Google]
107juc1.jpg
110KB, 1200x756px
>>40883293
According to their Federal Bureau of Statistics, yeah.

>>40883287
Outside of call of duty, American army is crying and pissing itself. Check ANY footage that isnt ceremonial. Where they are in actual combat. On the receiving end.

Fuck, American ground forces couldnt even handle Yugo militias. They pulled out as soon as first couple of skirmishes. There were literally no NATO ground troops anywhere in sight during 10 years of war.

Russians would massacre them 9999999%
>>
>>40883348
How common is the insanity defense used there? Here it is extremely uncommon and I don't think PTSD could even be used as a defense.

Then again we don't try our war criminals so I have no idea what defense they would use.
>>
File: elin3.png (11KB, 86x74px) Image search: [Google]
elin3.png
11KB, 86x74px
>>40883372
You think one gets some mental problems after making a drone strike on kebabs from in front of a pc?

Phuuuleeeessss Esti
>>
>>40882988
That's a big war
>>
>>40881985
Assuming your assumptions aren't complete bullshit I'd give my explanation:

America has a very stringent and toxic culture. In a lot of ways we really do think we are in a movie. In other words, the people are all bullshit, all across the country, and they don't even realize it. And then you have the military construct, where most of them are the losers and dropouts of society yet they are supposed to be hailed as heroes at home. Because of these two factors, vets can find themselves isolated. They live for a time in a somewhat 'real' environment of warfare in the sand dunes, killing arabs and kicking the shit with their buddies, then they go back home to be surrounded by fake fucking people, who are afraid to talk to them cuz of "muh military", and I think this just gets to them
>>
File: policier.jpg (20KB, 336x263px) Image search: [Google]
policier.jpg
20KB, 336x263px
It's the same in their police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PSE-EBKPls
The american cop cries and yell like a bitch while he is getting shot.

Meanwhile our cop pic related who was injured just like the american cop, just asked to spare his life, in a normal voice, no cries, no yell, no bitch.
>>
>>40883293
Most PTSD is caused by car accidents. We have a lot of car accidents.
>>
File: average day in the balkans.jpg (89KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
average day in the balkans.jpg
89KB, 800x533px
Memes aside, cultural psychology is, honestly, absolutely fascinating.

Various factors, but one I'd like to bring up may be our culture of individualism. Essentially, each and every American sees - or is expected to see - themselves as the "main character". This view shapes our character throughout our lives, and is in a way responsible for how overly-friendly and social Americans seem to be - Europeans' doubts on the sincerity of that friendliness aside. A lot of people's sense of self can be rather fragile because of our culture as a result of the constant plays for social status, crabs in the bucket, tall poppy syndrome, etc. that seems to be endemic among Anglo nations. War is pretty stressful, and some Americans don't handle that very well.
There's also the factor of becoming accustomed to army life and suddenly having to readjust to civilian life. Army life is regimented to the point that all the individual really has to worry about it remembering to breathe and blink at the same time. Civilian life, however, is incredibly hectic. It's like taking a fish in a well and dropping him in the ocean. That coupled with all the noises and sudden movements and stress that reminds you of war and some people are bound to break down.

Also has to do with, as others have mentioned, a war for survival vs shooting goatherders and opium farmers.

May also contrast with the Slavic, or at least Russian, national character. Self-sacrifice looks like a historically huge part of such.
>>
>>40883397
Well they did use it once or twice when they shoot some random directions after getting attacked by mortars or drove into a trap.

I don't think there was even 1 person who went to jail due to killing random raghead civilians.
>>
>civil war

Literally triggered.
>>
>>40881985
Serbia's suicide rate is higher than USA
Fuck off from /int/ and go back to licking Putin's asshole
>>
File: nato-bombing-yugoslavia.si.jpg (215KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
nato-bombing-yugoslavia.si.jpg
215KB, 690x388px
>>40883383
lel
>>
>>40883430
So what you're saying is that you have no insight into the mental state of soldiers in your country?
>>
>>40883383

Just because your country is a tad behind in science doesn't mean your soldiers don't have PTSD, they just don't know about it.

And your suicide rate seems plenty high, so your whole argument is what? Serbians stronk, don't get ptsd, kill selves anyways rawr..?
>>
File: zk4vly.jpg (122KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
zk4vly.jpg
122KB, 1200x812px
>>40883417
>

What about riots? Riots in the USA or west get weeks of footage. Meanwhile that's just another football derby here.
Over here, when people riot, police use AK's, snipers, and a couple of APC's get destroyed.

We didnt have any riots in quite some time but check Ukraine while it was rioting.
>>
File: 1428444252357.jpg (77KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1428444252357.jpg
77KB, 480x446px
>>40883471

wow congrats on being just like Niggers!

that's a great accomplishment really.
>>
>>40883463
Well they don't go berserk or kill themselves and after they come back they got help if needed.

It's not like war is some melodrama bs where you despair over each life you've taken.
>>
File: 1394776432436.jpg (45KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1394776432436.jpg
45KB, 400x270px
>In 2006 in Serbia, 1444 persons committed suicide (19.5 per 100.000 population. Compared to the early 50s of the 20th century, the number of suicides has nearly doubled, but there has been a moderate decrease in the last 15 years. Similar, but somewhat more moderate tendencies are noted in the change of the value of the suicide rates. The lowest suicide rates were recorded during the 1950s, around 12 per 100.000, and the highest in the last decade of the 20th century when the rate reached 20 suicides per 100.000 inhabitants.
>having a suicide rate of 20
Jap tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 331x331px
>>40882425
can you just shut up Serbia, I like you and all but you're kind of pulling that Slavic "You need to man up drink more defend homeland dont fuck guys thats gay and pisses me off because you are gay" kind of attitude
>>
You see, this is the kind of autism that bugs me on /int/.

>make a statement (murricans suicide and traumatize more because of war than musterace serbs) and expects everyone to accept it as truth (worst part is: the other autists do accept it)
>have no proofs to support it's claims

Yeah, I call this bullshit. First of all, you have to take the proportions, it's obvious that there are more traumatized ex-soldiers in the US than in whole ex-yugo because there are, like, 10 times more people in the US.

Second, you need statistics, not just looking at like 10 or 20 people you know went to war in your country and now live normal lives and assume everyone in the US just kill themselves after they go back home from war, and for some reason I don't think the serbian government has some kind of statistic like that, let alone all the countries of ex-yugo.

Third and last, it's really only a small percentage of people that go to war (and live) that becomes crazy and even less that commits suicide, and it's not because you saw something in the internet or an american movie about (american) people that get crazy or suicide after wars and you've never heard about anyone in your coutnry that everyone in murrica does that and no one in your country does that.

Now I'm not defending murrica, as I don't give a shit for them, but you must understand that before you state something as truth, you must have proofs to support your claims, or you risk being an autistic retard with no connections to reality, and guess what? You just did it. Proofs or gtfo.
>>
>>40883507
>after they come back they got help if needed
This doesn't happen in the US.
>>
>>40881985
because serbians associate therapy with communist re-education

and no one keeps official records of suicides, and your mental health system is barely existant.

no one can tell if a serb committed suicide or died from alcohol poisoning as usual.

anyway fuck off back to turkey you mongol fuck
>>
File: 1424780129577.jpg (96KB, 420x541px) Image search: [Google]
1424780129577.jpg
96KB, 420x541px
This though guy s*rb preaching firm hand never fails to amuse me.
>>
>>40883437
I am talking about 90's.

Check war veteran suicide rate.
>>
>>40883561
No help from a psychologist?

I'm a bit sceptical here, I'm more then sure US soldiers get some sort of help I mean you got a big army and all.
>>
>>40883219
i thought brit generals were made because the rest of the topics were american focused.
>>
>>40881985
because serbs are animals
/thread
>>
>>40883596
The current suicide rate is affected by the war, even though it was years ago. Not everybody immediatly kills himself. It may take decades before they finally break.
>>
I don't understand PTSD either but I am a bit of a sociopath. I have a relative who used to pick up body parts in Iraq for the duration of her military career. We're not in close contact but it sounds like that was her job. I don't think she has PTSD.
>>
>>40881985
>Why are Americans/Anglos so fragile minded?

It's actually you being psychopaths.
>>
That's what happens when you take a pampered amerifat monkey outside of their comfortable lives and show them what true struggle is.
>>
Usually I would support my people, but honestly I'm surprised how weak we have become sometimes. The government sent like 100 soldiers to iraq to train them and you would have thought it was the third world war looking at social media.

Let's all hope it's just due to there being a new place for the vocal minority to speak. The silent majority well.. I think you'd be surprised if you really fucked with them.
>>
File: tips fedora.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>40883679
>I am a bit of a sociopath
>>
>>40883732
>third world war
dude this like every event in New Zealand.
you see that anzac threat video tho.
>>
>>40883684
>the world works on rainbows and happy thoughts

Its actually you being overly sheltered and delusional about the place you live in.
Did you know that Europe cant even produce chocolate? Yeah, Europe had to massacre shit ton of Africans for those cocoa beans.
Did you know that first world country cant work without oil? Yeah, you had to massacre shit ton of people to live as comfortable as you do now.

>massacre people over chocolate and oil
>calls me a psychopath
>>
>>40883753
hue
But I really am, can't really help but be who you are.
>>
It was less than 200 years ago that we had wars with genocide and cannibalism and slavery here as well. I wouldn't be proud if it was still happening today though.
>>
>>40882116
No, it's just your country, other yurops are fine, well except italy.
>>
File: hate.gif (871KB, 322x166px) Image search: [Google]
hate.gif
871KB, 322x166px
>>40883829
>>
>>40883780
Give us a link. I was in an anzac parade in a small rural south island town and couldn't imagine a place further from a threat. They'd have been beaten to death by guys with bagpipes.

Clearly any threat was bullshit anyway since it's over with
>>
Why are Serbs/Yugos so fragile minded?

>daily shitposts on /int/
>blood ran in rivers
>a lot of children died too
>massacres everywhere
>almost EVERYONE shitposts, people formed militias to defend their whiteness
>>>ALMOST NO SPERG OUTS AFTER POSTING

No one spammed meme tough man images or whatever. After shitposting people just returned to their basements. Nobody cracked. My fellow countrymen post, but they're dumb cunts. Nobody became crazy or anything.

>be serb/yugo
>browse /int/ from irrelevant shitholes
>be mostly NEET
>>>hacks into 4chan and go full potato, every xth poster that logs on 4chan has a sperg out.

I dont get it. What the fuck is wrong with them?? They don't even speak English. Probably none of them have seen sunlight anyways.
>>
>>40882830
holy fuck, my fucking sides
>>
>>40881985
we slavs are just alpha people like that
>>
>>40883212
No just a bunch of warmongering, bloodthirsty peasants. As your teacher will surely agree, history is full of them.
>>
>>40881985
Because there's a thing called civilization, you might have heard about it. Believe it or not, for some people violence isn't normal. I know it might sound crazy but there are even folks that never had to throw a punch in their entire life. Literally.
>>
File: arkan.jpg (215KB, 1080x750px) Image search: [Google]
arkan.jpg
215KB, 1080x750px
Another thing, autism. For what ever reason, USA and the west cant stop getting it. They are probably 90% of all autism in the world.

Its fascinating how much mental diseases you can find there.
>autism cant melt steel syringes

>>40883953
check >>40883784

First world has much more murders under its belt then we do.
Fag.
>>
>>40883999
m8 you are so civilized, you attempted to genocide entire world
entire. fucking. world.

wasnt even that long ago

if being civilized means being non violent, then first world countries are the least civilized ones
>>
File: fedora-anonymous.png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-anonymous.png
1002KB, 655x745px
>>40884015
>i'm pretending to be tough on internet because this is cool and because I cannot offer enything else
>>
>>40884015
>First world has much more murders under its belt then we do.

the fuck are you even talking about shithead

this is the usual balkan 'i say it it is true' bullshit is it you delusional ottoman cunt

fuck off and leave the white people alone
>>
>>40884045
>you attempted to genocide entire world

so did you. you just weren't any good at it because you're a fucking failure of a civilisation. get bent.
>>
>>40881985

You know during the 90s we used to have a lot of ex-yu refugees here. I remember a Bosnian guy that was always sitting in the park. He stuttered heavily, ever since his who;le family was massacred in front of him. His whole life revolved around Bob Marley and reggae music. He really loved that stuff, because of its peaceful message. I never saw a guy more poor and fucked up then him.

''you just shrug off ptsd'' you ignorant fool
>>
>>40884086
nice sources

>>40884068
check history
>>
>>40884045
Long time ago. I'm just saying there are shitholes like the balkan where people grow up in a hostile environment to be damaged sociopaths, and when they come to a country where people actually have lifes they get a false sense of superiority. It's not like germans couldn't be animals too, if you gave them the same upringing, but it's not as shit as it used to be. Saying being tough like that is more like a result of living in a backwards country than anything else.
>>
>>40883784
well I am happy and love living here. Enjoy your shithole.
>>
>>40881985
I'd say, it's because in the areas where violence actually happens people got used to it. You fought and killed, well, everyone did, we're all in it, it reached everyone and there is nothing we can do than go back to our "normal" lives.
In the US, which hadn't seen such universal violence in a very long time, for which it was always "go there and do this and that and never bring it home, because everything here is perfect". Oh and usually people who get to do some abroad violence get smeared with shit when they get back (see: Rambo), so that can take its toll.

But what do I know.
>>
this serb is full of shit

you serbs are just fucking murdering savages you don't care if you slaughter anyone thats why you are so fucked up in the head
>>
>>40883559
Le serious discussion face
>¿Dónde crees que estás?
>>
the lack of empathy seen on internet will kill us all someday
>>
>>40884015
>First world has much more murders under its belt then we do.
>Fag.

They difference is, out culture doesn't glorify war and genocide.

You would cut your neighbours throat just to sing a song about it afterward, so to speak.
>>
>>40884186
this. God bless Catholic Croatia.
>>
Why are yugos so fragile minded?

>don't even burn people to death
>don't even fuck infants to cure aids
>don't even eat the flesh of your enemy
>>
>>40884186
This.
>>
>>40882605
I don't think "defending your right to live" is as powerful justification as "we want some oil lel" is.

>>40882749
>4.000.000 casualties
What was the population at the start?
>>
>>40884128
yeah nigger i am seeing as many sources as you

check history? what history, serb. you're a marginal culture in a marginal part of europe and you're hated and despised by you neighbours because you're died in the wool scum.

fuck off and die mongol
>>
>>40884220
We need to face death again, to appreciate life.
>>
my parents had family in the yugoslavian war and they were very heartbroken, also they and everybody they know who came from yugoslavia hates serbs
>>
>>40884213

I'm not the one who made this "serious", buddy, but if you are going to state something seriously than at least have something to back you up, instead of spitting bullshit in people's faces and expect them to accept it just because.
>>
>>40881985
Oh look, a /b/ thread /int version

I don't care about dead people I never knew.

Thats the extant of me giving no shits/fucks about anything you've ever even so much as thought about.
>>
>>40884284
because serbs were never on the receiving end of murder, genocide and war crimes in the yugoslav civil war, how could serbs ever be scarred when they were the murdering savages that dished out genocide? you can really see how pretentious and ignorant the serb OP is
>>
>>40884284
>everyone hates serbs
nah m8 thats just a NATO/vatican/west/obama/USA/croatian propaganda

kek
>>
>>40884308
croats did the worse crimes tho
and are also the only ones who attempted a genocide in this region tho
or used agricultural tools to kill people, and the brag about it tho
or have a competition who can kill most prisoners tho

>>40884254
you are the pinnacle of irrelevancy tho
history of "new zealand" is like what, 3 pages thick?
>>
>>40884295
The mid 90's wasn't so long ago.. I wasn't there but I know people who were even down here.
>>
>>40884308
I guess this. No stress no PTSD.
>>
>>40883426
I've been lurking hard on the third shift recently, and there's always someone posting a slightly wordy, but well thought-out and coherent discussion-worthy post, and it gets ignored.

I agree with the notion of Slavs/Russians having a large importance on self-sacrifice for what is determined to be "the greater good". This, in part, shows why we have so many more problems with veterans' mental health.

Naturally, someone growing up in the Balkans or Russia is likely going to have a bit of a "harder" life than the average American. So they'll more than likely be more resilient mentally.

Its better to discuss these things, and maybe even figure out how to solve them than meme on other countries.

I guess meming is pretty ebin though :DDD
>>
>>40884136
I agree completely
>>
>>40884373
>croats did the worse crimes tho
in WW2

if we would be all WW2 mode in the 90's you probably wouldn't even type on your keyboard atm
>>
>>40884323
serbia is like the ISIS of the balkans actually
>>
>>40884220
a lot of it is make believe
>>
>>40884136

precisely, there are no savage or civilised people, only different cultures.
>>
>>40884045
you realise german and western culture has changed within 100 years. We've become more commercial and pacified, and thats why we're more developed that your's and others shitholes around the globe that hold onto rigid barbaric beliefs.
>>
>>40884373
>history of "new zealand" is like what, 3 pages thick?

this is a fucking argument is it? no shit nigger before 150 years ago we were all still in britain chilling as members of the greatest empire the world has ever known. 150 years ago your family was orgy fucking your cousins and pulling the fingernails off babies.

tell you what turk after you've finished your internet ration for the day and your neighbour gets to have his turn on the village computer, i'll tell him that you didn't give his donkey a reach around the last time you fucked it and then you can happily go back to murdering eachs others inbred fucking children, which i know is the favourite passtime of your bastard culture.

no need to thank me cunt.
>>
>Serbia is a country full of hard men
>PTSD doesn't exist
Haha wow.

Go back to your video games child.
>>
>>40884426
he was talking about Congo to me as if I had anything to do with it

in what curves he will crawl just to point a finger and say ''you are just as savage and bloodthirsty as us''
>>
>>40884497
attention everyone, the bants have entered the building
>>
>>40881985

I was at a party where this Bosnian Muslim and Serbian Orthodox were having a conversation about the 90's. I sat close waiting by the impending shitstorm to occur but rather than beating each other to death they came to the cringeworthy compromise of basically:

FUCK THE U.S BRO

jesus christ you fascist peasants have no real world knowledge
>>
>>40883438
>Fuck, American ground forces couldnt even handle Yugo militias. They pulled out as soon as first couple of skirmishes. There were literally no NATO ground troops anywhere in sight during 10 years of war.
>ground forces
americans are literally so weak that they just bomb everything instead of dealing with it on the ground and then believe they are great fighters
>>
>>40884497
yes mate
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbRUrIrWgY

tell me the difference between serbs and pakistan or some other country that is burning flags, you can't
>>
>>40884591

don't pretend you're any better croat.
>>
File: stronk serbian soldier.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stronk serbian soldier.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>40884579
>he doesn't know that steel is stronger than flesh
You can be the best soldier in the world and it won't mean shit if you don't have a weapon to back it up.
>>
>>40884579
>american ground forces couldnt even handle Yugo militias
>There were literally no NATO ground troops anywhere in sight in 10 years
lol
>>
>>40884579
Such is life in a peacekeeping mission. It's like being sent to somalia to guard supply convoys, having mortars dropped on your base during the night and never getting the chance to find that man, shoot him or grenade him and stab every part of him which is still wiggling
>>
>>40884610
go back to work, dušan
>>
>>40884610
at least he's not on a strict regime of Russian cum
>>
File: 1300797600611.jpg (46KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
1300797600611.jpg
46KB, 451x392px
>>40884497
Top bants.
Serbs are just turk rape babies.
>>
File: srbin sanja.jpg (96KB, 960x772px) Image search: [Google]
srbin sanja.jpg
96KB, 960x772px
>>
>>40884497
Damn
>>
File: 1428931163427.gif (1MB, 570x347px) Image search: [Google]
1428931163427.gif
1MB, 570x347px
>>40884497
>>
File: kirk.jpg (14KB, 453x272px) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
14KB, 453x272px
>>40884462
How is it possible for an Australian to not shit post for once, but in fact post the ultimate truth about civilization and cultural hegemony? Could it be that beneath the thick layer of trolling there lies a massive amount of wisdom and compassion? Cunt.
>>
>>40884747
>Could it be that beneath the thick layer of trolling there lies a massive amount of wisdom and compassion?
No.
>>
>>40882162
>This is a typical presentation of post-traumatic stress disorder
Guess i have this thing
>>
>>40884747
austrians aren't allowed to say cunt, you cunt
>>
>>40884747
that was just a cheeky cyber wombat
>>
File: 133007493877764.jpg (335KB, 900x1097px) Image search: [Google]
133007493877764.jpg
335KB, 900x1097px
It's called empathy and all animals lack it.
>>
>>40884569
>>40884585
>>40884688
>>40884727
>>40884740

serbs can't handle the banter.
>>
>>40884805
I guess there's some truth to the claim that you don't suffer PTSD when you think what you're doing is right, for whatever reason. Might it be lack of thought, or not being able to feel remorse because you dehumanized your enemies. I know a few retards who probably wouldn't get PTSD because they don't know the implications of what they are doing. They don't reflect about it, so there can't arise any doubts.
>>
>>40884805
Also people who grow up under stress develop it later and possibly never gain the amount of empathy they would have had had they not been under stress. Same goes for logic and reason. Human development up until 25 is very crucial in gaining these adult traits, they need to be practised else they never reach potential.
>>
>>40884497
>Serbs are inbred
>their country is just a huge village, poor as fuck

Dude, your battling is beginner as fuck.
>>
Lol litteraly half of croatian soldiers are diagnosed with the "meme disease".
Though most of those are lying to milk the autismbux
>>
File: ayy.jpg (145KB, 668x774px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
145KB, 668x774px
>>
>>40884066
4chan in a nutshell
>>
File: 1429494999641.jpg (116KB, 642x854px) Image search: [Google]
1429494999641.jpg
116KB, 642x854px
I want to hug a serb bydlo :3
>>
File: this kills the serb.jpg (129KB, 597x450px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the serb.jpg
129KB, 597x450px
how can srbe feel PTSD if they are all na vrbe?
>>
>>40884860
>>40884872

Life experience can teach you empathy as well, the loss of close ones or being a close witness to it makes you think about life and have the skill of imagining what the harmed person might felt.

If one is a animal or a sheltered by luck or parents fag then the person won't have empathy because he didn't have any means to develop it being a self entitled cunt throughout his short life.

That's why nazis undressed prisoners, made them more animal like, dirty, without clothes, cold,and hungry. They wanted to kill the empathy in people that did the killing, it was a form of sheltering their minds from realizing what monstrous things they're doing.

Pic related is a perfect example. A female murderer from the Polish chan who was a sheltered bitch, didn't develop empathy and felt no remorse while killing and after it.
>>
File: 1382902263208.png (179KB, 368x249px) Image search: [Google]
1382902263208.png
179KB, 368x249px
>>40884880
>New Zealand GDP
$185.8 billion
>Serbia and Croatia COMBINED GDP
$104 billion

Lol you're literally third world. Fucking sheep shagging farmers make more than you by a fucking huge degree.
>>
>>40885019
Beginner.
>>
>>40885019
that's actually really poor for a 1st world country
>>
>>40884015
nobody in serbia has autism because everyone has it
>>
>>40885019
im prety sure we would have a higher GDP if we would populate a heaven on earth island that isnt on balkan and through all history bordering savages like ottomans, serbs, commies etc
>>
>>40885019
Yea and raped by war 8 times since the new zealand started existing.
While they had peace and will be overtook by us sooner or later.
Ayy go shag a sheep proxy.
>>
>>40885002
Don't if being sheltered is the problem. I had religious kids in my class who couldn't even watch mild horror movies without having a traumatic experience. And other kids who were like the opposite of sheltered were just degenerated little fucks who tried to up each other with their edgy bullshit. Like in that movie Kids. They were just idiots imho. Maybe you could consider them sheltered too, in the sense that they were intellectually isolated, but it's complicated.
>>
>>40881985
Depends. Part of it is the culture I think, though I kinda learned the world was a pretty sick place when I stumbled upon goregrish at a young age. Had my depression phase, grew out of it. Nowadays I acknowledge the world is a shitty place at times, but I don't let it consume me and I overpower it with the need to go and see the world as it is. Which is why I love travel. As for ptsd, I couldn't comment on that since I'm not a soldier. I guess its a mix of
>insurgency-style war where paranoia is common
>loss of close camaraderie when you become a civilian again
>Our leadership fucking up the war so that the end result sucks
>Actually seeing shit like the end result of an IED
My guesses.
>>
>>40885067
It's on the low end but since they have a really low population they're able to maintain a very high HDI.
>>40885091
Alas you instead populate a filthy little shit smear on the side of the Mediterranean.

Oh wait Croatia is actually beautiful.

Typical third worlder always making excuses. The Israelis are in an even worse position yet they have a GDP of $305. 707 billion.
>>40885115
See above my little favelado.
>>
>>40885067

you realise the NZ population is v small right?
>>
>>40885138
>Depends.

American relativism triggers me
>>
>>40885019
Serbia pop 7 million croatia pop 4 million.

Don't underestimate farmers here.. people like that have invented refrigerated shipping, built flying machines, the electric fence.. they are not poor red necks all over asia and closer to home people would starve without them
>>
>>40882425
>Drowning in Africans
Who keep themselves mostly to the inner cities. Dealing with it is probably going to be more interesting as the years go by. Also
>Not drowning in Mexicans
That's what I'm more worried about
>Nanny welfare state
That would be Britain, we ain't got shit on them. Though I do acknowledge that too many people mooch off of it.
>Social policies
Can you give some examples?
>>
Don't fall for this.
If we were to remove crazy war veterans from our murder statistics we'd have 0.1 murders per 100 000.
Trust me, we go crazy same as americans.
>>
>>40885138
my friends dad came back fucked up from afghanistan, he couldn't sleep at all and was having panic attacks from time to time leading to a divorce
>>
>>40885155
we have seen some shit m8, your banter has no power here, have a nice day
>>
>>40885182
your friend's mom is a mindless slut who doesn't support a PTSD-ridden veteran?

wow yugos
>>
>>40883417
Actually that vid gets shown at most cop academies these days as how NOT to handle a situation. Also the guy was cited for being too overbearing with people in earlier citations, so he was going too soft when he ran into that guy.
>>
>>40885155
>Typical third worlder always making excuses. The Israelis are in an even worse position yet they have a GDP of $305. 707 billion.
And how much of aid from you?
And what does it help that "croatia is beatiful". If ever 20 years it gets razes by serbs/turks/germans/french it doesn't help much. We're getting on our feet slowly now, but guess what, fat amerishits are trying to provoke the russians to raise us again.
>>
>>40885200
>your friend's mom is a mindless slut
well there's that also, i won't deny it

but i can't even talk with him like i could before, he's just, i don't know, weird

i can't even describe it
>>
File: 301.gif (982KB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
301.gif
982KB, 390x259px
>>40885208
>And how much of aid from you?
None. Third worlders don't understand what GDP means lel.
>And what does it help that "croatia is beatiful". If ever 20 years it gets razes by serbs/turks/germans/french it doesn't help much. We're getting on our feet slowly now, but guess what, fat amerishits are trying to provoke the russians to raise us again.
Uhh here's one. Try not losing.
>>
>>40885158
so? luxembourg also has a small population
>>
>>40885164
What do you mean by that? America's a huge country and we have many different kinds of people. We're not some singular entity. I don't get it when people show me an offensive caricature of Barack Obama and expect me to be offended. Here's a tip, a lot of us don't fucking like him. When they say "majority" vote, that majority is only by a few percent. Even the biggest landslide political victories in this country usually didn't involve too big of a majority.
>>
>>40885258
you are retarded, but i can't blame you since you dont understand how fighting wars on your own soil works. when war happens on your soil you can not stop destruction of the infrastructure and the industry, unlike america who fight their wars across all over the world but none on own soil. i don't expect you to understand but i expect you to be just a bit more reasonable.
>>
>>40885258
>Try not losing
Yea when an empire that spans three continents and has more soldiers than we have people we are sure to win. You lost to rice farmers in vietnam, so I guess you'll be capable of understaind how somebody can lose to a trained military force.
>None. Third worlders don't understand what GDP means lel
>be a cuck that sends millions to another country while being in debt
>praise how that country magically is better than another one
Pls don't you have to take your wife to be inseminated by a black buck or something?
>>
>>40885273
Man, America really needs an electoral reform. It seems almost impossible to vote for a smaller party, because those will never ever win a state. This isn't democracy.
>>
>>40885293
>you are retarded, but i can't blame you since you dont understand how fighting wars on your own soil works. when war happens on your soil you can not stop destruction of the infrastructure and the industry, unlike america who fight their wars across all over the world but none on own soil. i don't expect you to understand but i expect you to be just a bit more reasonable.
Except there have been multiple wars on American soil and we've won them all. In fact we won one of them by destroying our own infrastructure and industry. Try thinking outside of the bun.
>>40885299
Yea when an empire that spans three continents and has more soldiers than we have people we are sure to win. You lost to rice farmers in vietnam, so I guess you'll be capable of understaind how somebody can lose to a trained military force.
My ancestors defeated the British, fool.
>Pls don't you have to take your wife to be inseminated by a black buck or something?
>third worlders don't understand the value of allies
No wonder you keep losing wars haha.
>>
>>40882749
Mate wiki doesn't say 4,000,000 dead. It says 4 million displaced, that means left homless/ had to leave their home. It's 140,000 dead over the 10 years. still a lot but far shy of your 4 million.
>>
>>40885379
>My ancestors defeated the British, fool.

with French money peddled by a Polish Jew banker while the Brits were weakened after a war with both French AND Indians for which colonists never paid despite their safety being protected

that's just the saddest independence since Canada
>>
>>40885299
>Yea when an empire that spans three continents and has more soldiers than we have people we are sure to win
the greeks laugh in your general direction
>>
>>40885379
>third worlders don't understand the value of allies
we were allied with hungary and austria for centuries m8
>>
File: lesneakycroat.png (57KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
lesneakycroat.png
57KB, 501x648px
>>40885379
>>40885427
As he said.
Plus you were a cuck enough to send us moni and shit in the last war. Thanks for that, expect a stab in the back for it sooner or later.
>>
>>40885427
>we were allied
more like we were lapdogs
>>
>>40882749
>>40885403
The fact that you couldn't properly understand the stats on wiki makes it hard to believe you have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>40885356
I know. The current system is pretty fucked up, and to change it would be very difficult. Throw in shit like Gerrymandering and the constant flip-flopping by politicians and it's a nightmare.
>>
>>40885379
last war fought in american soil was the fuckin mexican war 200 years ago and the scale of that war is not even comparable to a fucking single battle in yugo wars

please tell me you are trolling
>>
>>40885457
We were part of austrian empire meaning they had to send soldiers.
So allied or whatever they aided, that was point of his argument.
>>
>>40885494
doesn't change the fact that we were cannon fodder
>>
> muh anglos memeee X~DDDD
yeah nah it's called being not genocidal maniacs and it's something the entire developed world shares, you fucking monkey.
>>
>>40885450
>Plus you were a cuck enough to send us moni and shit in the last war
nobody has problems throwing change at a homeless person
>>
>>40885415
not to mention England had very few troops in America, and didn't really care about America all that much.
>>
>>40885518
Nah I watched Weight of Chains mate, they wouldn't have tried to genocide eachother if we didn't economically pressure them into breaking up into smaller republics.
>>
>>40885511
The turks were raiping trought our land. We'd be cannon fodder anyway, only that in the end we would turn into what bosnia is now, austria prevented it.
And when it commes to ww1 litteraly every soldier was cannon fodder, austrian, croatian or whatever.
>>
>>40885483
Different guy, but why aren't you counting our Civil War?
>>
>>40885539
weight of chains is biased 'documentary', its director is serb born in 1988, you really think someone that was a kid watching his country burn will make an unbiased documentary about it?
>>
File: 1404082018924.png (288KB, 686x797px) Image search: [Google]
1404082018924.png
288KB, 686x797px
>serbian warfare masterminds
>>
>>40885555
>>40884444
checked
>>
>>40885607
LOL 44 killed and almost 5,000 taken prisoner

they sure put up a good fight
>>
>>40885603
So you don't agree that the US and Germany unfairly pressured Yugoslavia into breaking up?
>>
>>40885483
Actually it was the American civil war, in the 4 years of fighting roughly 8x more people died then in the 10 years in yugo.
>>
File: totalno si mi vsec janez jansa.png (262KB, 599x477px) Image search: [Google]
totalno si mi vsec janez jansa.png
262KB, 599x477px
>>40885607
>>
>>40885592
Didn't your civil war mostly affect the south when it came to destruction, and wasn't the south filled with cotton farms and farms in general.
>>40885660
Yea it also happened 150 years ago. After that we fought another 10 wars on our soil, and we started only one of them. And I'm not sure that 8x times more people died in the american civil war, also take the general population into account. Loosing million people on a 300 million country is not the same as loosing half a million on a 4 million country.
>>
>>40885656
yugoslavia was sitting on 2 chairs the entire cold war, surviving artificially by taking massive loans that coudln't be paid back, there was a long economic crisis in yugoslavia that was major factor of eventual break up, the other being serb hegemony and wanting to dominate yugoslavia
>>
>>40881985
>>>>come home and commit suicide, every xth soldier that returned from his non-combat patrols commit suicide
you forgot and choke his wife/tranny hooker at night in bed
>>
>>40885697
>Didn't your civil war mostly affect the south when it came to destruction, and wasn't the south filled with cotton farms and farms in general.
are you asking him or telling him
>>
>>40885656
Slovenia broke off because we're racist cunts who didn't want to be in the same country with those čefurji. So Janez Janša barehandedly killed 70000000000 Serbs and led us to victory. Or at least that's how they teach us in school.
>>
>>40885697
>Cotton farms and farms in general
Well there was that time when Sherman burned his way through Georgia and South Carolina while uprooting railroads and razing cities to the ground. Also some battles did take place in the North, though you are correct in that most took place in the south. There were also a few sieges, see Petersburg and Vicksburg.
>>
>>40881985
>>>ALMOST NO SUICIDES AFTER WAR
>No one got any meme diseases like ptsd or what ever

a 5 second google search proofed your statement to be wrong, suicides spiked during the war and are significantly higher than before the war. and several articles and studies about ptsd and veteran health in serbia.
>>
>>40885785
Yea but most of the industry was unharmed more or less. When you burn down a farm sure you lose crops for a year but it grows back the next year, factories don't.
>>
>>40885787
yeah its true, serb OP is just ignorant/misinformed or still a child
>>
the serbian trolling is strong in this thread
>>
>>40882425
>You are drowning in africans
Their population percentage is decreasing fuckwit, stop getting sucked in my Internet hysteria.

1st world countries > Balkans, don't kid yourself mate.
>>
>>40885762
I've always respected the Slovenes. Having a free press and all.
>>
>>40885828
>Their population percentage is decreasing fuckwit,
And being replaced by hispanics. Drowned in one or other, does it matter much?
>>
>>40885697
the point was you claimed the mexican-american war was the last one on american soil which is wrong. Actually it's about 750,000 battle deaths in the american civil war. That means soldiers only. Less then a million died in the yugo wars, in fact about 140,000 died including civilians. Still a horrible war none the less. Also at the time america only had about 30 million not 300 million.
>>
File: Sherman's march.jpg (74KB, 647x701px) Image search: [Google]
Sherman's march.jpg
74KB, 647x701px
>>40885818
The war practically annihilated the South's infrastructure, most of its cities, and displaced thousands. Many people were not able to harvest the crop the next year. The North was alright yes, but a large part of the economy went to trying to rebuild the South. But Reconstruction is another story.
>>
>only had about 30 million
>only
as an aussie, you should know better
>>
>>40885787
OP is long gone, other Serb here.
But still isnt it strange that Americans enjoy 1st world standards and commit suicide, and Serbs had decades of war and economic sanctions and stuff and didnt commit as much suicides.

Also, did you look up PTSD? I dont this as much people here have PTSD, I would heard it on the news or somewhere if they did, never looked it up.
>>
>>40882794
>and you're still standing
They're not though, Yugoslavia is dead.
>>
>>40885899
When you've got nothing to worry about, the abyss creeps up on you.

Don't blink.
>>
>come home and commit suicide

This is some disgusting disinformation. Ex-soldiers are doing fine in the US.

Pic related :D
>>
>>40885899
As I said here,
>>40885138
Part of it is the culture, teenage angst (happened to me), and therapists who recommend meds that don't fucking work.
>>
>>40881985
not only Anglos. happens in the German army too. Soldiers hear a shot and have to visit a psychologist. But like many here said. Its because they lost friends and comrades in a war they knew was pointless.

>>40882096
and then you have marines and their stupid training that combined with combat drugs fucks them over. i can understand if these guys snap.
>>
>>40885886
The word only was used to convey the titanic difference between 300 million and 30 million. Not to claim 30 million is a small amount of people.

But nice bait and shit post, made me reply
>>
>>40885857
>you claimed
I'm not the same guy
>Less then a million died in the yugo wars, in fact about 140,000 died including civilians
I believe that slightly more died only in Bosnia
>american population was smaller
Still larger than the yugo one, still proportionally roughly the same ammount of people. Plust it was different losing people 200 years ago than it is now. Now it's a catastrophy to lose 300 soldiers in a battle, just few decades back it was a skirmish.
>>40885872
They had the north to rebuild, we had no one. And it was like that after every war that happened here.
>>
>>40885901
But not ex-yu m8, come on.

Also, my comment was like literally 3 hours old, I mean Jesus Christ.
>>
>>40885965
Reconstruction did not go very well, that's the best I can sum it up.
>>
Non-serb ex-yugos suck
Especially the non-orthodox
>>
>>40885965
>north
>rebuild
If you mean robbing the whites while letting a bunch of illiterate, uneducated, unemployed blacks run unchecked
>>
>>40885965
over 3 million people
>no one
>>
>>40885950
far man you're dumb as, i meant that even BACK THEN they had more people than we HAVE NOW
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

>practically all of ex-yu have higher suicide rates than america
>>
>>40886008
>Reconstruction did not go very well, that's the best I can sum it up
Seems reconstructed to me.
You have a lot of free land, you had immigrants a lot of resources, even the dead could be replaced by new people comming in. It's a whole lot different situation.
>>40886036
Yea yea, I don't believe any of bullshit I hear about blacks and shitskins in general here.
I just need to see that /pol/ has the average IQ of 60 to understand not to believe the meme.
>>
File: 969.jpg (40KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
969.jpg
40KB, 600x552px
>>40886014
I knew Greeks were lazy, but this is a half assed laziness of bait on a new level.
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>40886091
I want to go to uni not much time
But it's true though
>>
>>40886014
ex-yugos power ranking lists go as following:

the best and relatively successful tier: zlovenia

irrelevant slave for centuries on top of a shithole and probably not even white anymore tier: serbia, montenegro and croatia

same as above on top of being a cuck and islamized tier: bosnia

jesus fucking christ shut it down tier: kosovo
>>
>>40886078
Maybe they commit a lot of "double headshot" suicide, if you know what I mean.
>>
i find it funny too, suicide is the first option for them for some reason
>>
>>40886084
>Yea yea, I don't believe any of bullshit I hear about blacks and shitskins in general here.
Do you not know what a slave is? You think they were educated in any way, shape or form? They were trained to do slave work. That's it. Take your /pol/ boogieman bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>>40882575
>Only happens to soft people. Third worlders of course are hardly gonna get it.

I've heard that basically everyone in the Middle-east, at leas the nations that have suffered war, have PTSD. And you have to figure out everyone's triggers and avoid them.
>>
>>40886084
>Seems reconstructed to me
It was a political and social fuckfest that left issues unresolved for decades.
>New people coming in
Did not go to the South or they would get lynched.
>>
>>40885852
It shows he doesn't know what he's talking about.

And besides, theres a massive difference between a 1st gen Hispanics and a 3rd gen, and a black American.
>>
soldiers don't suicide because of PTSD, but when they come home and find themselves cucked and their supposed sacrifices unappreciated
>>
>>40886118
...and as always Macedonia was forgot
>>
>>40886127
if you were that much of an abomination can you really be blamed for ending it?
>>
>>40886160
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc168/ndnsoldierboy/PTSD.jpg
>>
>>40886211
well no , i wish they all do it tbh
>>
>>40886199
fine

didnt even know this country was a ex-yu tier:
macedonia
>>
>>40886140
I don't beleive that either of those are bad. First gen third gen, blacks, they are all people to me, I don't hate any of them. You do, he does, I'm just stating a fact that he doesn't like, they are being outnumbered.
>>40886134
>decades
Yea decades, not centuries.
Listen my main point is that it happened a long time ago, if the last war that happened here was the one during the spring of nations in 1848, I'd admit we're worse than you. But much more of them happened in the meantime, that's the point, no matter how bad it was, it was a long time ago.
>>
>>40886127
well they can't behead themselves
>>
>>40881985
I know of three Croatian people and a Serbian person living near me that were there during the war time.
Two of the Croatians have PTSD and will wake in the middle of the night screaming in Croatian, both are deathly afraid of laser pointers. The third doesn't seem to have any mental issues what so ever.
As for the serb, he shits himself whenever he hears a loud bang or even sometimes the sound of aeroplanes flying overhead scares him. He is also afraid of lasers.
>>
>>40886241
Well your wish will probably go unfulfilled.
>>
>>40886250
Actually you can behead yourself, only takes a piece of rope. If you tie a noose around your neck and jump from a high place, the force of the rope pull will not only break your neck, but also behead you.

The more you know, right?
>>
Sure take pride in being a bunch of soulless subhumans.
>>
>>40886243
True, however there is still some tension over the war. Go down south and you will see plenty of Confederate flags, and bringing up Sherman or Lincoln down there is a bad idea. I will concede that it's not as bad due to the time that has passed, but it was some intense shit for us then.
>>
>>40886281
but there's no tall buildings in iraq
>>
>>40886268
i can have a dream even if it's hard to be achieve
>>
>>40886242
you know that joke...

There was a running race between ex-yugo representatives. What happened?
The Slovene took a shortcut, the Croat and the Serb got into a fight, the Bosnian got lost, the Montenegrin went to sleep after 10 meters. What about the Macedonian? Everybody forgot to tell him about the race.
>>
>>40886317
Well good luck with that. I have shit to live for at the moment.
>>
>>40885899
>I would heard it on the news

media has an agreement to not report suicides because reporting about suicides increases the suicide rate.

also, no offense, but serbia is a very nationalist country, i think you wouldnt admit your country`s "weaknesses" like ptsd publicly.

also a lot of serbs fled your country. stories about traumatized serb immigrants are not uncommon in austria.
>>
>>40886303
>>40886303
Well you can imagine the tensions here and now then 20 years after the war. You can also understand why we are worse than new fucking zealand for example.
>>
>>40886291
>Voted to unite with nazi germany
>Took major part in the biggest war atrocities the world have ever seen
>"Fucking soulless serbs"
>>
>>40881985
suicide is probably a more common thing among Americans than yugos
>>
>>40886047
you can't be this stupid can you?
again showing the difference between 300 million and 30 million. The word "only" doesn't mean what you think it does buddy
>>
File: qwop.gif (2MB, 162x191px) Image search: [Google]
qwop.gif
2MB, 162x191px
>>40886371
>Refuses to pay denbts
>Brings up past facts from 2 generations ago
>"Fucking soulless Austrians"
>>
send qts
>>
>>40886457
Dont have those I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1429474982730.gif (2MB, 318x197px) Image search: [Google]
1429474982730.gif
2MB, 318x197px
>>40881985
Slavs have no souls and are subhuman.
/thread
>>
>>40886445
did you even read my comment ya dikead, go back to tafe
>>
>>40886533
Finns have no souls only memes :DDDD
and are mongol :DDDD
/dred
>>
>>40886533
post menes :DDD
>>
File: awyiiisss.jpg (231KB, 911x1024px) Image search: [Google]
awyiiisss.jpg
231KB, 911x1024px
>>40886531
The grill that was mad at me in the comments was quite qt tbh m8.

Pic very related since it's the situation.
>>
File: 1423315696755.png (231KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1423315696755.png
231KB, 803x688px
>>40886597
>>
Reading so much about Feelings

makes me feel strange
So void
>>
>>40886406
serbia, like all other yugoslav countries, has a higher suicide rate than the usa.

also, while suicide rates are slowly decreasing in most of europe they are still rising in serbia.
>>
>>40886243
>I don't beleive that either of those are bad. First gen third gen, blacks, they are all people to me
I never said they were bad either, I'm just stating the facts

>I'm just stating a fact that he doesn't like, they are being outnumbered
And I'm pointing out that you are wrong, and need to work on your reading comprehension so you can get your facts straight and not misread people's posts.
>>
>>40886673
Try to do what americans do when it comes to "competing" with europeans. Compare their white suicide rates to serbian suicide rates.
>>
>>40886700
So you are saying that white population isn't decreasing in the US?
>>
>>40886643
XDDDD
>>
>>40886673
then maybe many people have killed themselves because of the war?
>>
>>40886701

>Compare their white suicide rates to serbian suicide rates

us white suicide rate: (2010) 13,6 per 100.000
serbian suicide rate: (2011) 17,3 per 100.000
>>
File: sniper4n-2-web.jpg (139KB, 970x1492px) Image search: [Google]
sniper4n-2-web.jpg
139KB, 970x1492px
>be american sniper fighting sandniggers
>survive several near-death situations
>come back to the USA and become a national hero and celebrity
>start helping fellow soldiers with PTSD
>get shot.
>>
>>40886889
Now find how many of those are in a bad economic situation and the numbers will be the same as in serbia.
>>
>>40886951
That guy also lied about a few things, I don't like the whole hype that he gained after he died.
>>
>>40886986
Neither do I. I just find the whole thing ironic, that he got shot back home, by a fellow navy seal.
>>
>>40886986
Everyone lies in autobiographies tho.
>>
>>40887026
>By a fellow Navy Seal
It was a Marine
>>40887050
Yeah but people lap the shit up and all this "American Hero" shit about him is out of control.
http://mpmacting.com/blog/2014/7/19/truth-justice-and-the-curious-case-of-chris-kyle
I'm also pissed that he gets a movie, but Carlos Hathcock didn't.
>>
>>40886951
>think you know better than mental health professionals
>hey why don't I take those traumatized veterans shooting?
>looks like it's going well, maybe I'm on to something
>get shot by a veteran at a shooting range

Ooopsy!
>>
>>40886986
>That guy also lied about a few things,
don't veterans always lie?
>>
>>40881985
This čefur mentality man. Those fuckers from the south who act like this are the worst immigrants here. Hur nemože nam niko ništa jaći smo od sudbine hur durr. Fuck off.
>>
>>40886980
google it yourself, the effect of the civil war on suicide rates is well researched, no point in denying it.
>>
>>40887205
Shut up slov
>>
>>40887136
Damn, that sounds really stupid in greentext. Did he seriously do that? I dont know what could be worse, maybe to go hunting with them.

>>40887104
Its always the unsung hero, who was the real hero.
>>
>>40887259
It's true. They act like the worst niggers and say things like muh country is da best, fuck da rest blah blah... They why the fuck have you moved here?
>>
>>40887300
they are like albanians which they hate for the same reason
>>
>>40887300
pls you are same as us, you just don't want to accept it, you are even worse than us.
The true balkan spirit shows in you when Lidija Bacic starts singing, or when you come here, we've gotten in a fight with some drunk slovenians, god bless the riot police which shown up and started beating the slovs without even asking who started the fight.
>>
>>40887286
It's what he did. Literally.
>>
>>40887286
>>40887424
To be fair though I think he's reasoning behind it was to build up their confidence again, considering some didn't feel like men anymore after they lost body parts.
>>
>>40887363
I'm not saying every immigrant is like that. Just a portion of them. And how are we worse than you? In what aspects?
>>
>>40887300
>
Low class is the same everywhere tho.
Ton of Slovenians come down here to celebrate new year, get alcohol poisoning, pick a fight, damage the property and local, gets arrested, and then go home.

Only difference is, I dont have all Slovenians because of it on Taiwanese origami crafting internet tutorial sites.
>>
>>40887488
In aspect of DENYING that you are balkanic savages that like to drink themselves to death while listening to turbo-folk
>>
i don't get it.
russian soldiers get paid fuck all but somehow they have the strongest spirits ever
>>
>>40887501
>I dont have all Slovenians
I suppose you've meant hate. Well I don't hate Serbs too, i'm half Serb for god's sake, I just hate those who act like savages. And the OP looks like one of them, I'm glad he is not living here.
>>
>>40887605
>i'm half Serb for god's sake
Oh yea bby, those slov girls do love that big balkanic cock.
Yo slovs srbs tealing all your wimin and shit yo
>>
>>40887605
Tbh your post is pretty.. general. Hating low class/bydlo/stoka is one thing, but when you just say "Serb" it kinda sounds like you hate all 10 million of them tbh.
>>
>>40887586
>What is Nationalistic pride?
>>
One of the worst countries on this planet telling one of the best countries what to do...

The sad thing is how so many of you actually agree with fucking Serbia, hating your own country because some 3. World fucker tells you to do so.
>War is awesome guys XDDD
No surprise that you think so, after all that is the only thing your country has every contributed to mankind.
>>
>>40887715
but burgers are pretty proud too
>>
>>40887777
It's nice when IRL you just call a german for what he is when it comes to a discussion about war and genocide.
A nazi. Go away nazi, you contributed to savagery more than any of us trough holocaust and hunger plans.
>>
>>40887777
I think you misunderstood OP. War is what made 1st world countries, 1st world countries after all. From shampoo to pc, you have to take raw materials by force, and that's what first world does. Maybe not directly, but the richest corporations in the west heavily exploit the locals, and often employ private security on them.

Anyway, I also think that the west is turning against stuff that made it so great in the first place. Immigration for example, is useless. By immigration, I mean unregulated, mass immigration, not immigration of highly skilled and highly educated workers.
Welfare too, it only produces economic waste. Its not fair for some people to work, and for others not to, and both to have same or similar pay.
>>
>>40887934
I know some people would think that its just an economic miracle they can go into a super store and buy a telephone or a chocolate bar for a 10$, but that's not how it actually works.

You see, for these products to be available for you that cheap, some African villager or some Chinese or Indian factory worker had to work in the most cruel circumstances. Its how you get your stuff.
Western corporations also use violence and abuse workers. And you do it over cheaper consumer electronics and foods.

Meanwhile we get shit for using violence in political matters. Which west does too. On top of using a threat of violence as well.
>>
>>40888021
Don't forget genociding the jews.
>>
>>40887934
>Immigration for example, is useless
Funny considering that you guys migrate here in large numbers. Maybe you could all go back to your country as a start and take your crime with you?

> Its not fair for some people to work, and for others not to, and both to have same or similar pay
That is not what welfare is for, might want to spend less time on /pol/ if you think that this is a real argument.

We are rich and powerful, and yes, we have a lot of issues that we have to address, but your country is a horrible place to live in, known only for violence and being Russia's little dog. Despite all our SJW problems we are still superior to you in every way.

I don´t even want to be an arrogant asshole, but every Serb I met was a narcissistic, ultra-nationalistic (despite living in Germany) asshole.
>>
>>40888288
>Maybe you could all go back to your country and take your crime with you
Since you have enough of your war crimes there anyway.
>>
>>40885246
>but i can't even talk with him like i could before, he's just, i don't know, weird

What are you talking about, according to Serbian scientists PTSD doesn't exist, it's just people being pussies.
>>
>>40888368
Yes, Croatia. There is this dark part in our history, but unlike some other countries we actually did develop and learnt.

Weird how you support Serbia who is arguing pro-war and justifying war crimes and at the same time you try to silence me by telling me repeatedly about my countries war crimes.

Don´t worry, we´ll not forget the 6 gazillion.
>>
>>40888547
Funny how you are judging serbia for their dark past while having a dark past yourself.
>>
>>40885899
Suicide rates are also very low in dark Africa where they still practice cannibalism. I guess that means the Congolese warlords are lighting examples for us all.
>>
OP is an idiot,people not getting treated is not same as not having traumas from war also there is good amount of cases where veteran kill themselves I even remember one case where he couldn't handle knowing about war crimes he saw but most do it because they are disappointed with what country is today and how politics fuck them and thats not what they fought for,also listen to this short cut about this subject you will understand it better,americans are probably just more advance on the topic

http://www.radiolab.org/story/words-will-never-hurt-me/
>>
>>40886549
I did the one where you said "far man you're dumb..." yes. because that alone doesn't make me believe that your argument has no sway. Put it this way "dikhead" if i was to say of 300 million only 30 million survived the word "only" would be used correctly to you, right? In the example listed above and the statement i made in a previous post the word "only" is used to show the giant difference between 300 million and 30 million. But somehow you have confused this. Believing that i am now comparing Americas' population in 1861 to the population of Australia today. Perhaps you should have been more attentive in your time at school.
>>
>>40887586
>russian soldiers get paid fuck all but somehow they have the strongest spirits ever

yeah, they call it 'vodka'
>>
>>40888585
more like their dark present than past... it's only a decade ago.
>>
Thread of the month.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.