[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there only guys online? Every message board, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

File: attachment-2.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-2.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
Why are there only guys online? Every message board, it's always 90%+ guys, from gardening to miscellaneous discussion forums. From cars to exercise. On dating sites there are 50 guys for every women. To entice women to go to restaurants and bars, these places offer incentives and discounts to attract them. Guys just show up. Women are ~50% of the population, what are they all doing all day?
>>
File: jeffs3.jpg (66KB, 690x518px) Image search: [Google]
jeffs3.jpg
66KB, 690x518px
>>35547441
>what are they all doing all day
*what are they doing all day
>>
Women are mostly on social networking sites like Facebook, tumblr and Twitter.
>>
>>35547441
Texting Chad so she can get fucked.
>>
File: pepeflower.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepeflower.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Too busy spending whatever hours of freetime they have getting ready to do things that take up their time.
>>
File: typical woman post.jpg (37KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
typical woman post.jpg
37KB, 480x477px
Most women are only into babbling about personal matters and only in places where they aren't going to receive much criticism, that's why they are all on facebook posting this bullshit 24/7.
>>
I've also thought about this, especially with basement dwellers.
How do female basement dwellers spend their time?
Do they even exist?
>>
All the girls on the internet are browsing overstock.com
>>
Women can't handle the banter. that's why most won't normally stray from their support circles/echo chambers.
>>
>>35547669
There must be a few out there, probably just as disgusting and pathetic as their male counterparts.
>>
>>35547441
spoiler: its not, thing is women don't readily admit to being women online. They prefer to lurk and troll with anonymity.
Actually I have a theory that some of the most annoying trollish internet posters are bitter women.

Also look at social networking. Women are all over that openly.
>>
>>35547731
But most 4channers aren't so disgusting, really.
Just look at the meetups from /int/, I mean they're not quarterback-tier alfas, but they sure as hell aren't disgusting and pathetic.
>>
Tumblr is like 60% women. Same with many forums.

I think that women are slightly less likely to be lonely than guys, because quirkiness is more accepted among girls.
>>
File: Photo 1-07-11 18 33 18.jpg (90KB, 469x440px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 1-07-11 18 33 18.jpg
90KB, 469x440px
>>35547441

>what are they doing all day?

why, cooking and cleaning, silly.
>>
>>35547762
Fair enough I guess.
>>
>>35547761
>bitter trolls are women

Interesting. What makes you think that?
>>
File: IMG_0423_zpsb99032bc.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423_zpsb99032bc.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
>>35547761
I don't believe this theory. On regular semi-anonymous forums it's always nothing but guys, and the occasional token chick. From what I've seen on here it's the same...even on gardening and fashion forums, mostly guys for whatever reason. Overwhelmingly so too.
>>
>>35547762
The majority don't go to meetups.

But I agree that the neckbeard stereotype is rarely true. I think Reddit is actually more fedoric, in its pseudo-intellectual bullshit and more significant sexism.
>>
I would imagine girls spend their time not to different from us. Only instead of talking about politics, science and culture, they discuss vain shit like bodily appearance and materialistic wealth. They also talk at each other about personal issues nobody gives a fuck about yet they pretend to care in order to raise their self esteem. Women don't give a fuck about the world around them, only the people around them and how much they are worth to them. That's why women only talk about people, not events or ideas.
>>
>>35547441
Go to Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook. All of these are 50-70% wimminz.
>>
>>35547862
I've heard it cited in studies, cases of famous internet trolls turning out to be women and personal experience.
I think its pretty amazing that women cause so much shit online and get by with this magical stealth field that makes them slip under the radar.

Fuck women have been even confirmed for trolling themselves. They are that nutty.
>>
>>35547912
all those are boring tho :/
>>
Female loners are much less common than male loners because women instinctively form groups and acquire romantic partners passively. Even more social type guys have a tendency towards lonerism, which is the reason why "Into the Wild" type stories feature males and appeal mostly to males: our evolutionary path has equipped us to survive independent of the pack.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 625x552px
>>35547878
>I've never really sat down and thought about this
>I don't have any reasonable explanation as to why this is a universal occurrence/pattern across the Internet
>>
>>35547878
Women don't have actual hobbies besides trying to impress their friend group. So they go to tumblr, twitter, intstagram, facebook and post pictures of themselves doing things they don't enjoy while looking good doing it.
>>
>>35547878
>on regular semi-anonymous forums it's always nothing but guys
How would you know?
>>
File: temper5.jpg (40KB, 576x364px) Image search: [Google]
temper5.jpg
40KB, 576x364px
>>35547944
I'm willing to bet that of the small number of women there are on whatever forum, at least half of them are really men. So there are even fewer than we think.
>>
>>35547965
Theres plenty of female loners. Its true they "passively" acquire relationships but that doesn't mean they don't live by themselves and shit post on the internet.
>>
>>35547946
Exactly :^)
>>
>>35547762
Only the confident and amiable of us go to meet ups. I'm still willing to be there's a large portion of disgusting socially eccentric people lurking around these parts.
>>
>>35547904
So nice to be talking about politics, science and culture in the intellectual agora that is /int/
>>
>>35548014
Don't think so i think its the other way around. A lot of the people you assume are men are women and the ones you assume are women are actually annoying fags.
>>
>>35548033
What's an agora?
>>
Most women evaluate self worth from external sources, and are taught from a young age to value the opinion of others; so they make more of an effort to get out and socialize with other girls.

Guys, especially basement dweller autists that post on chinese imageboards, care less about external validation and pursue what interests them.
>>
>>35548021

Both the quality and quantity of female loners pales in comparison to males. I'm not saying they don't exist but it's a very minor phenomenon compared to the growing epidemic of aloneness amongst men.
>>
File: 3778463642_0bb0a37d58_o.jpg (137KB, 864x624px) Image search: [Google]
3778463642_0bb0a37d58_o.jpg
137KB, 864x624px
>>35547994
On many forums people post their gender, on others their name. It struck me today when I was on a gardening forum and under every screen name the gender was listed and there wasn't a single women on there.
>>
>>35548024
>only the most insane and dangerous go to meet ups
FTFY
>>
>>35548044
a central place or something like that
>>
>>35548044
The Agora (/ˈæɡərə/; Ancient Greek: Ἀγορά Agorá) was a central spot in ancient Greek city-states. The literal meaning of the word is "gathering place" or "assembly". The agora was the center of athletic, artistic, spiritual and political life of the city. The Ancient Agora of Athens was the best-known example.
>>
File: 1374353678675.jpg (33KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1374353678675.jpg
33KB, 919x720px
>>>35547762

I wish the non-disgusting people would leave.

Who /dreg/ here
>>
>>35548033
Even the shittiest discussion here is miles more sophisticated than gushing on about which guy some little twat on the cover of people magazine fucked that week.
>>
>>35548053
Really? Cat ladies? Icecream stuffers? Plenty of women either are loners in secret if you will or reach that point eventually.
Also personality is another thing. LOTS of women have caustic personalities that make any relationship they have with people only temporary at best.
>>
>>35548104

>the guy on the cover of People Magazine
>white
>>
>>35547790
Slightly less? Women have the advantage of sex as a leverage. An equally ugly girl can find a relationship much easier than a guy. It's simply the rules of nature
>>
>>35548104
But have you seen /Balt/?
>>
>>35548094
Kek, better range ban Sweden then.
I mean the biggest sweden thread meetup had 35 people attending, and there's at least like 10 more people that didn't come to that one, but have been on other ones.
I mean, how many more Swedes can there really be on /int/?
>>
>>35548119

A lot of women are alone romantically, but most will still have a circle of friends, or at least a family members, that they can socialize with (not to mention the occasional pump-and-dump by Chad). It certainly is true that many/most female platonic relationships are fragile and shallow, but at least these give them the consolation of "I have friends," which most male loners can't even claim.
>>
>>35548151
That never made sense to me, since there's an even split of males to females, unless one guy's fucking everyone.
>>
>>35548183
I've seen the swedish meet up picks aren't you all fashion obsessed homos?
It makes sense you have an easy time meeting.
An Australian meet up wouldn't work since a lot of Aus posters here are mentally retarded and possible dangerous.
>>
>>35547944
Women are master manipulators. They know how to toy with your emotions for their own personal gain and turn men against their fellow brethren. It all makes sense.
>>
File: 1409679230228s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1409679230228s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>35548183

RIP young nigga. There's a heaven for a G.
>>
>>35548240
That farther down that hole you go, the farther away from any woman's hole you go
>>
>all this misogyny
You ever think there might be girls who pretend to be men to avoid harassment? Especially since literally just mentioning you're a girl leads to "tits or gtfo" and white knighting

Seriously, any evidence that someone is a girl on boards like this leads to either accusations of attention whoring or faggots playing the "nice guy" card because they're beta. Of course, this results in the only girls willing to reveal themselves are ones who are attention whores, thus reinforcing the situation.

With 4chan culture as it is there could be 2 women to every man and you'd still think it was 90% guys
>>
>>35547762
>meetups from /int/

post pics
>>
>>35548240
an angry Zeus decides to give humanity a punishing gift to compensate for the boon they had been given. He commands Hephaestus to mold from earth the first woman, a "beautiful evil" whose descendants would torment the human race. After Hephaestus does so, Athena dresses her in a silvery gown, an embroidered veil, garlands and an ornate crown of silver. This woman goes unnamed in the Theogony, but is presumably Pandora, whose myth Hesiod revisited in Works and Days. When she first appears before gods and mortals, "wonder seized them" as they looked upon her. But she was "sheer guile, not to be withstood by men." Hesiod elaborates (590–93):

From her is the race of women and female kind:
of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who
live amongst mortal men to their great trouble,
no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.

Hesiod goes on to lament that men who try to avoid the evil of women by avoiding marriage will fare no better (604–7):

He reaches deadly old age without anyone to tend his years,
and though he at least has no lack of livelihood while he lives,
yet, when he is dead, his kinsfolk divide his possessions amongst them.

Hesiod concedes that occasionally a man finds a good wife, but still (609) "evil contends with good."
>>
File: rip badboll.webm (1MB, 640x640px)
rip badboll.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>35548225
>tfw i wore the same shirt to all meetups
kek

>>35548253
;_;
>>
>>35548272
What a beta thing to say. Once you get women the pussy becomes easy.
>>
>>35547614
I see people namedrop this dude all the time. Man, I wish I was him. This Chad guy sure is lucky because he get's all of the girls!
>>
>>35548279

Will you be my girlfriend y/n
>>
File: 2s1ro7a.jpg (82KB, 872x515px) Image search: [Google]
2s1ro7a.jpg
82KB, 872x515px
>>35548279
Maybe, except it's like that everywhere in the sense that there aren't women, or at least it appears so, even places where openly harassing people would result in an instant ban. I'm sure there are women on here who won't admit their gender, but I'm convinced it's only a handful (less than 10% of the userbase).
>>
>>35548279
>mfw in teamspeak
>woman enters teamspeak
>"OMG SO MANY COCKS YOM YOM YOM"
>>
>>35548279
Trust me, if there were 2 women per a man, we would know.

The demographics of 4chan are made up of anglo neckbeards looking for a laugh in their desperate boredom and anglophiles from other countries. Neither is a demographic filled with women.
>>
>>35548279
4chan is a guy place. That's like saying walking into a woman's hair parlor and getting mocked is misandric.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 625x626px
>>35548279
>>
>>35548352
Chad's a lad
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.