[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

artist personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: ennditall.gif (546KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
ennditall.gif
546KB, 500x259px
>make a twitter account
>try to fill out a short biography
>slowly begin to realize I'm a boring person and don't know what to put in
>check other artists twitters
>they have a nice bio and just tweet about their life, to what they're eating, to their cat
>begin to cry

How do I become an interesting person? Or is this just a "just be yourself lol" situation. I want to write a lot in my biography but then everyone else has theirs short and sweet because probably nobody gives a shit about the individual but their art. So I retract from my style of writing and end up taking cues from others? But then it just doesn't sound like me and feels like I'm trying to hard to be someone else.
>>
>>3135573
just be stoic and professional. post only your work and don't talk about your personal life. that's all every one of my idols is like
>>
Everyone lives a god damn lie of an ideal life on social media you stupid faggot. If you can't be the same, you're not gonna make it. Also branding comes from individuality which isn't just their art, so if you can get people to like you, you can get more shekels out of them for the same quality of art as someone else.

Or you can just be yourself and blog about how you cried trying to make this blog.
>>
>>3135573
It's all illusion. They try they damnest to come up with interesting tweets, bios and whatnots. Stop tryharding and just post your work. I don't give a shit what people had for lunch in a fancy cafe or what sorta article they just read, I want to see their work. Everything they post is ready-made, made by someone else.
>>
Im the same op. Like what the other anon said the ideal life portrayed in their tweets does not come naturally its a hard worked persona theyre trying to maintain. I dont have the energy or time for that shit
>>
>>3135575
this was my initial plan until I went browsing but maybe you're right

like I'd just post quick drawing rather than complete drawing and leave everything else to a main blog. I see some people do that and I think it's a good format.

>>3135576
>Everyone lives a god damn lie of an ideal life on social media you stupid faggot

Maybe but it fills me with sadness how they have a nice social life (or what appears to be) and great art.
>>3135578
okay senpai
>Everything they post is ready-made, made by someone else.
and that's the thing I always wondered how I could come up with good tweets. One cannot simply keep retweeting the same people.
>>
File: MILFFFFF.jpg (37KB, 346x448px) Image search: [Google]
MILFFFFF.jpg
37KB, 346x448px
>>3135573
Depends on which artists you talking about. If it's anime artists, it is true, they are all faggots.
>>
>>3135711
op here
>If it's anime artists
yes, it's all I follow

I have finished my bio and I'm fine with it. I made sure not to list specific interest because I'm getting older and my tastes change.

I'm pretty sure when I get extremely pro it'll just be a sentence with my website like those hardass cool people but for now I'll stick with what I have.
>>
>>3135711
>>3135727
But which kinds of anime artist? The english speaking ones?
>>
>>3135732
It's a mix of both. Some are from here on 4chan (who post just like the non-english speaking artists) and some are the moon men. Some know English and Japanese.
>>
Same
>>
>>3135749
Why didn't you say you regularly update your twitter? Damn you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>3135727
>>3135732
Anime is known for the production of snowflakes & fruitcakes. Step your game up.
>>
>>3135769
I don't know what you're saying mate, anime inherently doesn't do anything.
>>
>>3135771
He's saying he's a normalfag who stumbled upon 4chan and got angry when he saw that many people superior to him like that icky weeb anime style
>>
>>3135573
Make sure to list your race (unless you're white, then STFU) and your made up gender and preferred pronouns. List all of your mental problems. List all the social justice thingies you support. Announce your (left leaning) political ideology. Make sure it is clear that you Do. Not. Support. Nazis. KKK. Racists. And. Fascists. FULL STOP.

Duh.

Learn 2 Twatter, Noob.
>>
>>3135573
they are all exactly the same boring sanitised person posting the same cheap crap day after day, especially the female ones
If you have anything at all different to say thats a plus, even if all you have to say is it took me an hour to put on my shoes today, i just kept staring at the floor unable to move or think about anything at all
>>
File: B7YtTZI.png (70KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
B7YtTZI.png
70KB, 200x200px
>>3135573
anyone remember that anon who got a famous artist following him, then the artist unfollowed because he started tweeting conservative politic shit

at least you aren't gonna be him OP
>>
>>3135881
I instagram'd a picture of trump when he got elected, not because I was a fan but just because I made the drawing and thought it was decent. still lost 20 or some followers. I know my role and don't want to involve myself in anything other than art and entertainment.
>>
>>3135881
I've seen a similar story posted here several times. I guess it happens a lot.
>>
File: 1488417303662.jpg (883KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488417303662.jpg
883KB, 1920x1920px
>>3135881
>>3135893
>tfw I'm more of a conservative and people are following me for my conservative/libertarian viewpoints
>>
>How do I become an interesting person?

Everyone is interesting, I don't understand your problem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.