[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cintiq alternatives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I just returned a cintiq 22 HD touch to Costco after 3 months due to being a poorfag. Although I have been drawing with intous for years, I couldn't help but love the experience of gimicky on-screen drawing. So is there any cheaper alternatives that are of the same quality, what are your experiences with them? (some seem a bit fishy and I don't want to shill out my money blindly)
>>
You bought it at Costco? In store or online?
>>
>>3135043
I have a huion, and it works pretty well, mine is gt 191, but there are other pretty good models, i think the kamvas 221 is the best from all of them, so far its working perfectly, with minor problems, that i think you could get on a wacom too.
>>
>>3135046
I bought it online but you need to watch for it because it disappears off the site for a few months periodically. But it's great when it's on there because you can abuse the return policy.
>>3135047
Is it really good with pressure sensitivity? I've read on some reviews they say the pressure is very odd and you have to press the pen a certain way to get any strokes. I don't know what your art style is but do you think this tablet would work for someone who presses lightly and does a painterly style?
>>
>>3135043
>I just returned a cintiq 22 HD touch to Costco after 3 months due to being a poorfag.
how did you get it in the first place then?
>>
>>3135075
I did so by having good credit and knowing full well I would be able to get the money back in full due to Costco's return policy. You can use whatever you buy from them for three months, and even if it's a little fucked up you can get a full refund. I even replaced my broken intuos pen with the cintiq pen when I sent it back to Costco. They give no shits.
>>
>>3135095
>replaced the pen
>someone buying it would get a broken product
You're a scumbag
>>
>>3135100
Are you daft? Costco doesn't resell damaged electronic items (they don't even resell undamaged electronic goods). They either sell them to liquidators or to vendors that refurbish them.
>>
>>3135043
You can't hustle together 1800 USD?
The fuck is wrong with you? how are you going to get through life?
>>
>>3135227
I can't, I'm probably going to die within a few weeks if anything.
>>
>>3135095
Are you non white?
>>
>>3135054
The pressure is super b, i was used to a bamboo with 1024 levels of pressure, the huion is 8000 aprx and its really good, you can adjust the pressure curve too, so there would be no problem with that
>>
>>3135511
how do you know what levels of pressure a tablet has? i want to know the difference between an intuos pro and a cintiq 27
>>
>>3135541
He can't. Placebo. No difference between 1024 levels and 2048 levels. For human at least. And 2048 pressure is turned off by wacom drivers by default lmao
>>
>>3135541
Normally they come in the specfications of the tablet
>>3135549
Im pretty sure i felt a huge difference anon, maybe its just me tho
>>
>>3135549
We get it. You can't afford a Cintiq.
>>
How the fuck can you return something after 3 months? That would be impossible were I live.
>>
File: 123154375987907.jpg (135KB, 1878x562px) Image search: [Google]
123154375987907.jpg
135KB, 1878x562px
>>3135565
No difference. It's marketing
>>3135597
Where are retarded newfags like you come from? From reddit? Tumblr? Go buy another two Cintiqs, dipshit.
>>
>>3135614
Having been using all kinds of tablets from bamboo, to almost all intuos (2,3,4,5 and pro and pro 2017) There really isn't any diference except for size, apect ratio and quality built. the new tables with over 8000 pressure points are just over killing it.
>>
Better question: has Wacom released any more information about the Cintiq Pro 24? Is it actually gonna be released in January or is that just for the 32?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.