[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erasing the Outlines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (246KB, 715x477px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
246KB, 715x477px
My Drawing series titled Erasing the Outlines. It consists of 5 life sized drawings. Materials: Paper, acrylic paint, graphite powder, charcoal, fixative.

While watching the drawings a viewer can contemplate on the inner empty space and try to erase the outline between the self and the surroundings.
>>
File: 3.jpg (431KB, 407x835px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
431KB, 407x835px
The drawing that is not in the first picture. Also the first one of the series.
>>
File: 2.jpg (465KB, 477x715px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
465KB, 477x715px
Detail of the drawing above.
>>
>>3133999
I like em
>>
>>3133999
Great stuff!
>>
>>3133999
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
File: nuclearshadows2.jpg (95KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
nuclearshadows2.jpg
95KB, 533x800px
>>3134996
OP is advocating for nuclear genocide
>>
>>3134996
it means "the pieces don't hold up on their own so i came up with a pretentious description to convince you they're good"
>>
>>3133999
can I touch her ass?
>>
>>3133999
Sorry OP, like it or hate it but /ic/ isn't exactly filled with appreciators of post modern art.
I like the your idea, I do, but that's about it. I don't know where to lead the discussion from here.
>>
>>3133999
I kinda like them but your description is really pretentious
>>
>>3133999
I don't find the description to be pretentious, but I do have a lil' tip for you - don't tell the viewer what they can or cannot do. You're an artist, you stimulate your viewer's mind by asking questions, not answering them for them.
>>
You made me like it less with your typical over-interpretation babbling that probably makes no sense to anyone but you.
But they look interesting, kinda like these crime-scene outlines where the body was laying
>>
if you got rid of the one on the extreme left and let the pictures stand on their own they would be nice.
>Let the pieces speak for themselves, man
>>
>>3133999
/ic/ stands for illustration concept art. ;)
>>
>>3133999
Feel like I'm beat over the head with your concept, you didn't even need to explain it. What's that other dude. Lucian Freud. He does a better job, try studying him
>>
look at me, i am an artist, and im thinking about how to make you think, can you see that?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.