[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My First Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170912_125617.jpg (983KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170912_125617.jpg
983KB, 3120x4160px
Um hi, so some of my friends says that you can get criticism of your art from here. So im gonna try my first time to get some opinions from 4chan. I know this looks like a bad idea for starters but I'm gonna wing it. So here's my shitty drawing, hit me with anything you got. Suggestions, critiques, help, anything. Sorry if my drawing is bad and I draw it on a notebook.
>>
>>3133514
I'll give it to you straight: This is not the place to come for what you want. This is probably the most inconsistent board on all of 4chan and will leave you high and dry much more often than not. Do not rely on this place for tips on improving. Just read the sticky (the very first post on the first page that never changes. Has the painting of the old man reading the paper smoking a pipe) and after that, idk. Search for the beginner thread if you insist on staying. Just type in /beg/ in the search bar.

As far as this immediate picture goes, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen on this board so congrats.

Glaring flaws are the feet and hands, but especially the hand pumping the shotgun and the foot on the same side. Looks like his wrist is broken and it looks like his foot tilts at an obviously unnatural angle. Just looks fucked up. The shotgun itself doesn't seem to flow very well. The angle near the trigger looks alright, but the butt of the gun looks like it's facing straight at the viewer instead of being viewed slightly from the bottom like the rest of the gun. No pelvis, it just looks like his torso leads straight to his legs. The excess belt right under the butt of the gun needs to either be shorter or sag a little if you plan to keep it that length indefinitely. I'm tired af so I'm not gonna write anymore tonight, but there's plenty more you could do better even at your skill level.
>>
>>3133569

Not OP, but where the fuck on the internet can you go for a productive community since /ic/ isn't recommended? ConceptArt is dead as fuck.
>>
>>3133721
Reddit lol
>>
>>3133514
>Um hi
CUTE
AS
FUCK
>>
>>3133728
Maybe it's a gril
>>
>>3133724

Honestly? What subreddit?
>>
>>3133514
This isn't bad, this is horrible. Don't make your own threads, read sticky and post to beginner thread next time.
>>
>>3133779
https://www.reddit.com/r/learntodraw/
Haven't posted there myself though. Do it and report results pls.
>>
>>3134115

I think this is the only time ever when someone on 4chan unsarcastically tells me to go to reddit.
But man, I'm really not liking the websites UI. Still, I'll give it a shot if that community is good.
>>
>>3134533
Most anons that talk shit about reddit never been to reddit, me included
>>
File: smack.jpg (13KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
smack.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
*stomps into your room*

NEWFAG, DID YOU DO THE DISHES--JESUS CHRIST, WHAT A SHITTY THREAD!

IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE WORKING ON THE PAST FEW DAYS IN YOUR STUPID-ASS ROOM?? IT SUCKS!!! CHRIST! IT ALL SUCKS!!!!!

*shoves you aside*
*tears up your drawing and stomps on your thread repeatedly*

I'M SICK OF PUTTING UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT!
*stomp*
*stomp*
*stomp*

YOU NEVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT! *stomp*

I KEEP *FUCKING* TELLING YOU, POST IN YOUR *FUCKING* BEGINNER THREAD! *stomp*

AND WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO???

YOU MAKE ANOTHER GARBAGE FUCKING THREAD!!

*stomp*
*stomp*
*kicks your shit into the corner*

YOU ARE SO FUCKING LUCKY THEY WON'T LET ME PUT HANDS ON YOU ANYMORE, YOU LITTLE SHIT. LET THE MODS SLIP UP ONE TIME! JUST FOR A FUCKING SECOND, I'LL GRAB MY FUCKING BELT AND TEAR YOUR ASS TO SHREDS FOR THIS BULLSHIT! FUCKING FIX YOURSELF, YOU GODDAMNED RETARD!

*points at you threateningly from the door*
AND CLEAN YOUR GODDAMNED ROOM! CHRIST!!
>>
>>3137085
>le funni smackposter
noone cares if someone makes a new thread, this board is basically dead anyways
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.