[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /aiming to be an arts teacher/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: TURN IT FUCKING OFF.gif (1009KB, 433x314px) Image search: [Google]
TURN IT FUCKING OFF.gif
1009KB, 433x314px
Who else /aiming to be an arts teacher/ here?
>>
>>3133326
Do any other current/future art teachers feel retarded compared to others career paths or is it just me?
>>
Maybe if I get good enough one day, but dealing with /beg/'s bullshit is already kind of enough for me. As a teacher though, they would have trust in me and that would make things easier because I could just tell them to do something and they would. That's all art really is.
>>
"If you can't Do, Teach"
>>
>>3133459
>hurr durr, Huston & co. can’t draw
>real artists draw space marines for video games
>>
>>3133326
One here. I think I understood the principle of git-gud, and it's my destiny to share it. I'll write a series of short books on fundies and see where that takes me.
Children are also super cool and appreciate it if you don't pretend that you care, but if you actually care - at least until they hit puberty.
What about you OP, what's your plan? Write a book, teach online like Proko or smth?

>>3133420
I just wanted to point out that students don't trust you by default, you have to make 'em.. The best way is for them to see that you have passion, that you want to help them and that you respect them as well.
>>
>>3133326

Depends on what you mean

>making works so impressive people want to learn from you

>going to a highschool or lower where kids are forced into your class at gunpoint, and you salary is collected at gunpoint from their parents

>going into a college where you have to be a Communist to teach unsuspecting kids about smashing the patriarchy by shaving your head, getting piercings and attacking police while at the same time going into so much debt you might as well die.
>>
>>3134239
>tfw not American
feels good, man
>>
>>3133326
I do! Only for total beginners-intermediate/"I draw like Jazza" crowd though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.