[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art class feels.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19

File: 1504179831003.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504179831003.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>art class full of dunning krugers
>we all have to crit eachother's assignments
>we write our crits on sticky notes and put the next to the drawing and we can do this anonymously
>write stuff along the lines of "looks good! :)" on all of them even though theres a ton of shit wrong with them
>mfw they arent gonna make it
>>
>>3120898
>be in collage art class
>be more advanced than art teacher in both drawing and painting respectively
>perfect marks throughout semester
>art teacher is a bro and we tackle projects and jobs together from time to time.
>he is really good at sculpting which I have little experience in so I actually ended up learning something from him.
>everyone in the class hates me
kek
>>
>going to an art class
>not having a personal teacher
NGMI
>>
>>3120898
There was like one person in my drawing classes that drew so well all her drawings made the models look like these really dynamic Hellenistic sculptures. Whatever she was doing she didn't learn it from the shitty drawing class. And she was hot too. It baffled me.
>>
>tfw suck at drawing
>taking a college drawing class
>first day was thursday
>first task was to draw a still life setup the teacher constructed
>mine was absolutely terrible
>now I have homework (drawing something that has to do with nature from observation)

Fuck, I feel embarrassed by how bad I am.
>>
>>3120991
dude. being the worst in an art class is a fucking blessing.
>>
>>3121000
What makes you say that? I get the whole "drawing what you see" thing, it's just my drawings still look shitty. The composition is terrible, nothing is in the right place, my lines are horrible, etc.
>>
>>3120991
>>3121000
This, don't try to compete with that girl who's really good. Didn't work out.
>>
File: 1484181609522.jpg (185KB, 416x478px) Image search: [Google]
1484181609522.jpg
185KB, 416x478px
>many years ago, be 13 year old weeblet
>had been drawing for a few years already
>my art was pretty bad
>make my mom pay for an anime art class at a nearby art studio
>arrive at the class, teacher has put some of her art on the walls
>mfw the teacher's art was worse than mine
>>
>>3120898
Wow. They wouldn't survive the first critique in my illustration classes. Day one we were told if we couldn't defend our work, we had no business showing it.
>>
>>3120991
If it's a "beginning" or 101 level course, nobody expects you to show up mastering the material already. Cut yourself some slack, for fuck's sake. Get past your ego, and try to learn from the experience. If you don't get it, ask the teacher, that's what he/she is there for.

You've probably been hanging around this crab bucket too long, your expectations of reality are out of whack. You're not the best in the world the first day? Welcome to the fucking club. That's why they're offering the course, so you can walk out at the end of the semester with a degree of mastery of the subject.
>>
>>3120898
>>3120905
Never gonna make it
>>
>>3121296
fuck off
>>
>>3121301
Show me your not shit and ill fuck off
>>
>>3120991
If you are the worst in class you will gain most of them, if you put in the work.
Always surround yourself with artists who are better than you, if you want to improve.
Like >>3121000 said, it's a fucking blessing.

Be glad you're not that anon >>3120905 who will learn not improve one bit from his art class.

And remember to make friends and ask your classmates for tips and genuine critique. I'm sure a lot of them will be really happy to help you.
>>
>>3120905
I've done the same thing. gone in at a lower level so I don't get challenged. Girls in class telling me I'm too good to be there. Some of them even hitting on me. But it's just being cowardly. You gotta be challenged to improve and also to get a clear idea of your level.
>>
File: drinking.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
drinking.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>3120898
>tfw all praise you got in your life was just a lie to make you believe you were better than you actually were
>tfw you can trust no one and you will never be able to appreciate a compliment ever again
welp
>>
File: 1440875805704.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440875805704.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>be in first semester of freshman year
>be ego-driven, d/ic/k that doesn't know when to stfu
>criticizes film, music, and art without giving a cent of praise
>ponders why art hasn't been good lately
>see above

>summer break
>read "how to win friends and influence people"
>humble self, realize art isn't a competition
>it's a gift brought on by virtue, love, and integrity, something we've forgotten in the midst of "git gud"

You're all gonna make it guys, I promise! Just keep yourselves headstrong and remember why you began drawing in the first place. Encourage others, share your hopes and dreams together, and we'll all make it.
>>
>>3121138
>defend our work
Is "muh style" a viable strategy?
>>
>>3121439
>tfw never praised as a child nor as an adult
>form a personality disorder
>feel indifferent to praise or criticism for the rest of your life

do i even have a chance to making it
>>
>>3121702
You became a schizoid because nobody praised you when you were a kid?
>>
>>3121707
i didn't get diagnosed with schizoid only with personality disorder (unspecified) F60.9

and i don't know it could be other things aswell like never having any friends and getting bullied in school and abused at home
>>
>>3121707
Being a legitimate sufferer of schizophrenia, I can say that I relate to what he posted. I was downright invisible as a kid because of being a middle child.

I was never praised, nor encouraged. I developed schizophrenia as a result of a number of things, but I definitely am pretty much indifferent to compliments as well in the present.

Negative attention was essentially all I got, so I actually tend to respond better to criticism than a compliment.
>>
>>3121457
The funniest part is that 99% of my knowledge of aesthetics and humanities comes not from 4chan but from my courses, which usually serve as a springboard for my own research. /ic/ is more technical than most boards, though on the whole this website teaches nothing of value.
>>
File: 1504296212353.png (498KB, 798x920px) Image search: [Google]
1504296212353.png
498KB, 798x920px
>>3120898
OP here.

>in art class
>we have to present all of the pieves we made in front of the class
>hapa dude
>he's dunning kruger as fuck, has shit taste in music, and is a skinny DYEL weakling despite him always coming into class with gym clothes, he does pushups with his arms super far apart, parents are probably Western Male Asian Female couple
>i have to have my pieces get passed around the class since they were relatively small
>the class is mostly female and i hear some compliments and see a couple of jealous expressions
>the pieces eventually get into hapa dude's hands
>this nigga keeps them in a pile at his table keeping about half of the class from seeing them

>mfw he's probably jelly of my superior western genetics, looks and skills
>mfw i've been working out for less time than he has and i've made more gains than him
>mfw i've improved more in the four months since this happened than he has in over a year
>>
>take intro drawing class so I can get concrit while learning the fundamentals
>it's entirely unstructured free drawing time

What the actual fuck
>>
>>3123073
sounds lit
>>
>>3123104
>>it's entirely unstructured free drawing time

Its not lit. I can do that at home for free.
>>
tfw always complimented in art class because really good but have chronic social anxiety

I literally can't take compliments it makes my heart race i feel so nervous because everyone looks at me and then I don't know how to react. "T-thanks" doesn't feel right after the 1000th time I've said it. Sometimes I want to say "I like your art too" but then I look at it and it's shit. I'm afraid of coming off as condecending.
>>
>>3123123
Same bruh.
>>
>>3123039
can you please post your blog where you update it with your daily experience in art class?

this is fun to read
>>
>>3123104
No. I needed specifics on construction, perspective, value, etc. I don't even think those words were ever used. What's the point of a beginners class, then?
>>
>Be high school senior in AP art
>Told to make 24 "well developed" art pieces by submission deadline in may
>Option of submitting paintings, drawings, or photographs
>Made an oath to not be a scrub and use photography
>Around 9 months until May
>Math.png
>Need to do around 2.5 pieces per month
>Sit with fellow weebs with just as little work ethic as me
>Talk about anime every class period instead of making progress
>Be constantly flamed by art teacher throughout the year for lack of progress and shitty quality of art
>Pull a gem out of my ass every once in a while but vast majority is shit

Fast Forward. A few days till submission...5 projects remaining
>Fuckit.jpg
>Pull out my camera and take 5 pictures of random shit
Pulled a 4
Good enough
>>
>this thread
Damn I didn't know so many d/ic/ks took art lessons
>>
>>3120898
>in art class
>show study book,
>teacher says "you're very talented don't waste it"
>>
>>3123310
Literally every high school has an art class
>>
>>3120898
that's a great story. You forgot the part where you're not gunna make it either though.
>>
>>3121439
Are you me?
>>
>>3123350
ouch
>>
File: kirisame_marisa.jpg (219KB, 696x900px) Image search: [Google]
kirisame_marisa.jpg
219KB, 696x900px
>>3120898
I Drew Space Jin Art and now I'm a bit ashamed of myself.

For reference Pic related Is what I drew.
>>
>>3123039
>parents are probably Western Male Asian Female couple
wtf does that even mean?
>>
>>3120898
>yfw OP is Satania and is the real DK
>>
>>3123767
imagine a people more cringey and low than wizards on /r9k/
>>
>>3123778
wtf is wrong with liking asian women if youre white?
>>
>>3123780
nothing but your male kid will have a chance to be highly insecure about it. see r / hapa
>>
>>3123782
this is hilarious, holy shit thank you so very much. This is more salt than cut/uncut on /gif/
>>
File: APuwv13[1].jpg (279KB, 1300x812px) Image search: [Google]
APuwv13[1].jpg
279KB, 1300x812px
>>3123780
Western men who have marry and reproduce with Asian women are beta males and their offspring are usually very insecure about their Asian side.
The only exception to this rule is Elliot Rodger, since his dad was a Chad, but he's just the product of neglect, autism, and shitty parenting.
>>
>>3123830
though that graph is biased to the max, I think the subreddit is fucking hilarious so im glad you guys feel that way. Makes me want to keep the tradition going.
>>
>>3123832
From what I've witnessed personally, it's true.
I had a teacher in high school who was Korean and he married a white woman. All his kids are fucking Chads.
Meanwhile, every WMAF hapa I've met is an ugly and resentful faggot.
>>
>>3123830
>The only exception to this rule is Elliot Rodger
what? Elliot Rodgers was supremely insecure about his asian side. He specifically said he wished he wasn't, blamed his height for it, and wondered if girls would like him if he was full white.
>>
>be in the first semester at an art academy
>painting sessions start halfway through the semester after we did half a term of drawing
>my prior experience with painting was only what I had learned from preparing my admission portfolio
>there is this one kid aged 18, who was an actual prodigy for art. He was a very introverted character.
>I hadn’t noticed his work all that much until the last week of the drawing phase
>first week of painting, the guys skill level is so apparent, no one compares to this young master
not even this one 26 year old in our class who had been selling his own paintings for a couple years.
>the guy actually feels the forms, you could see every plane of the face in his painting, defining figures to perfection
>the atmosphere becomes very competitive in our class, most of the better painters start working really hard, I had such a hard on from seeing the guy paint
>we work on one painting a week for a month, and on the fourth week I really turn up with my final painting for the semester
>tfw see him observing my finished painting in silence after everyone had left on the last day of the semester, acknowledging my work
>was a feeling of getting good
>>
>>3123830
>cherrypicking
>>
>>3121138

> Day one we were told if we couldn't defend our work, we had no business showing it.

That seems like a pretty retarded philosophy when, especially starting out, people generally can't explain what they did wrong despite knowing they did something wrong. If you lack the knowledge to do it well (which is probably why you need a class) then no shit you're going to have trouble defending your work.
>>
>>3123866
What I meant was that Elliot was still a resentful beta male despite having a father who was an alpha male.
>>
>>3121702
>Get praised for everything and constantly get told I'm loved by my family
>Gratitude starts to mean nothing to me since it feels like empty words
>>
>that guy who made it already but goes to art classes anyway.
>>
>>3123765
Space Jin is awesome don't know about the ball busting though.
>>
>>3124260
his father may have looked alpha and had wealth, but he was also a cuck
>>
>>3124556

this is me

[spoiler]I need a degree to get an h1b visa so I can work for vidya companies in the states/spoiler]

life sucks, 40k down the drain for shitty education but oh well
>>
>>3123039
are you eurasian writer
>>
File: 1482338323808.jpg (13KB, 937x948px) Image search: [Google]
1482338323808.jpg
13KB, 937x948px
>Have an extra spot in my schedule for an art class
>Had tons of fun in the class. Everyone was nice and pretty decent overall, had a great time drawing.
>Finished the class and I have nothing to draw, just doodling random animus and shitposting
I miss it. If I ever win the lottery I'll probably just chill in art school for a bit. and maybe actually git gud.
>>
>have 5 hours between classes
>join a drawing class
>first week
>"Wow anon, your art is amazing! I don't need to teach you anything!"

Fast Forward 1 Week later

>"Prof., What do you think I can improve? Is there anything I can do on my composition?"

>>>>>>"No it's great!"
>A+ first assignment

I dropped the class as soon as I could. He didn't want to help me get better
>>
>>3120905

Fucking brown noser
>>
>be depressed after break up
>Decide to try something new and join a painting course, 60€ a month for 2 days a week
>The teacher is a Manlet who is awkward af, but I don't care, I wanna learn
>His paintings are pretty meh, form is almost nonexistent and they are pretty muddy but I never painted so I don't wanna sound rude or arrogant
>Everyone starts drawing for the first 2 weeks but since I can draw pretty good I can start painting after 2 days
>Apply the few foundamentals I know to my first paintings and ask the teacher if i'm doing fine
>He always says "it's good but..." Then grabs the brush and smudges my painting, blending the edges
>The other old ladies always praise me like I'm the Messiah and it makes me uncomfortable
>After a few months realize I'm not learning anything useful from him and drop course

Why is it so hard to find somebody who can teach me?
>>
>>3123973
but THATS what he wants you to think, youre probably shit
>>
>>3123973
Post your work
>>
>>3125026
why would you want anyone teaching you? what do you think theres even to learn? be smart, identify your problems and break it down. the only thing you can possibly learn from painting is basically methods masters use and the whole technicality behind paint pigments and their properties and how to use them, which by the way you can easily learn by just a google search.
>>
>>3123039
Sounds like you have a crush on him anon.
>>
>>3125053

Would you prefer to stay alone in your room 24/7 studying or maybe find friend and people to discuss and compare ideas?

I'm alone in my room most of the day when I'm not working and believe me I feel alone. There are no online friends or anonymous image board that can replace real human contact/relationship. Finding a class or a group of artistic friend has always been a wish of mine, maybe I should go in one of those comic schools.
>>
>>3123830
I thought I was the only who noticed this lol. This can also been seen in other races.
>>
>>3123973
Why didn't you fuck his boipussy?
>>
>>3125159
That's gay and I'm not gay.
>>
>>3125151
comic schools? what?
>>
>>3123311
It's cuz of the higher paradigm
>>
>>3121439
Reminds me of a blogpost that Shane Gline wrote on just this sort of thing. Give it a read.

https://pastebin.com/zwYaQVjH
>>
>>3123765
BLOG PLZ
>>
>>3123973
That's cute, anon.
>>
File: _G_O_D_.jpg (14KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
_G_O_D_.jpg
14KB, 599x337px
want a real feel?

>spending all your time studying something other than art

is it retarded if I major in two absolutely different field?
>>
>>3120898
>be me
>end of the semester at an atelier
>I'm fucking around in the hallway
>i start swinging around a backpack and let it go
>it flies up and breaks the light in the hallway
>leave
>when i came back the next day a student told me that the teachers knew i did it
>leave the next day and never come back
>>
>>3120898
>there's at least one person with legit autism in the class
>>
>>3123039
Jesus christ, what an autistic post to read through. The fuck does half of it even mean? You care so much about what other people think it makes you look like more of a whiny faggot and beta loser than the guy you're talking about. Your existance must be very vain and vapid. Just go back to /r9k/ or /pol/ since your people need you.

Also
>Different races look and act differently

Gee, who'd thunk it
>>
>>3120898
>teacher teaches new blind contour line way of drawing and the most anti-gestural method of gesture drawing
>"don't worry about making your stuff look pretty" he says
>proceed to draw that way, can't make a solid drawing using this blind contour method but nevertheless trying to master it
>teacher doesn't like my drawings and praises people that clearly weren't using that method
>teacher reviews work for the mid-semester
>teacher likes the way I drew on my first day when I didn't even use that retarded method
>teacher asks "why don't how draw like how you did these?"
>"because that's not how you are teaching me to draw" I say
>try to draw the way I did before I entered this godforsaken class
>get called out by teacher for putting eyes on my drawing as I draw it
>go back to drawing the shitty way he was teaching
>get C
fml.
>>
>>3129296
>>get called out by teacher for putting eyes on my drawing as I draw it

He didnt let you look at the paper? How good was your teacher's work?
>>
>be me
>in life drawing class in community college
>cool teacher, cool classmates
>have fun
>learn a lot from teacher
>make friends
>get an A
>>
>>3129296
Blind contour line drawing is just another way of saying don't symbol draw which is probably what you were doing because you're an idiot
>>
>>3129464
>He didnt let you look at the paper?
It wasn't allowed, you could only get a few quick glances. I could tell lots of people cheated with their outside of class work though and looked.
>How good was your teacher's work?
I never really got to see how he draw outside of a few short demonstrations that showed nothing, all his actual work is from imagination and Basquiat tier.
>>
>>3129477
This guy gets it. Blind contours are incredibly useful for training /beg/ tiers to look at their subject instead of their papers like they wanna do.

But if you don't care about making it, sure, don't do them
>>
>>3120991
Dude, the point of going to class is to learn. Did you honestly expect to be able to draw something perfectly without any training? Of course you're gonna suck your first time, literally everyone does.
>>
>>3129477
>>3129484
I was doing blind contours the whole class. The only time I wasn't was the first day and apparently it didn't look like I was symbol drawing since the teacher actually liked it and thought I did it later down the line.
>>
File: 1459483376249.jpg (81KB, 960x877px) Image search: [Google]
1459483376249.jpg
81KB, 960x877px
>be barely above /beg/ tier
>people in my drawing classes gush over my knowledge of perspective and anatomy, even come to me during work periods for help with it
>this one catty chick in the department who has bought into the modern art meme hates me for my modest technical skill

Like seriously, wtf, I'm struggling so hard to polish my dogshit skills and clearly my classmates aren't even trying. I share the naive dream of many of them to go into proffesional illustration and yet they are even naive enough to think they can make it simply by drawing only when assignments require it.
>>
>>3123830
Is Hawaii asian now?
>>
>>3129126
Wow,this one fucking hurts
>>
>>3129276
Getting so hard triggered
Disgusting
>>
>>3120905
>collage art class
>>
>>3121001
Always ask the teacher all of your questions and you'll see.
>>
>>3123767
>acting like you've never heard of /r/hapas
>>
>>3123830
>purposefully excluding Rodger's sister
>>
>Had some nerve damage to my dominant (left) arm before I started drawing
>As a result I draw right handed but write left handed
>Can only write cursive because it requires less gross motor function
>None of the dumb millennials in my art class can read my critiques, everyone knows which critiques are mine and I have to read it to them.
This might actually be hell on earth.
>>
>>3129697
>be born left handed
>get raised right handed
>>
>>3123285
>11 days isn't enough to make a "well developed" piece
>>
File: 3f687ef580d6dc017d7b43cce3586780.jpg (273KB, 902x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3f687ef580d6dc017d7b43cce3586780.jpg
273KB, 902x1200px
>>3129664
never have, love the sub though. ive always loved eurasians so i dont know why theyre complaining.
>>
>>3129697
There's nothing wrong with being truthful, it doesn't hurt you as much as you think it does.
>>
>>3130201
Its plenty of time if you're a hardcore artist anon. There were a few art gods in the class that skipped tests and class periods in other actual classes just to work on their projects for fun. Their shit was beautiful, and they were done weeks before the deadline. I just couldn't commit to it like them.
>>
File: 196.jpg (32KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
196.jpg
32KB, 642x960px
>go to draw class
>be best
>there's this really hot older redhead women
>at end of class we go through eachother drawings and we can talk about them if we want
>we get to hers
>it's pretty bad
>im rude and can't shut up so my teachers tells me if i can't say something nice than don't say a thing
>i stay quite
>almost everyone laughs
>she seems pretty emberassed
>i didn't see her for a long time after that
>fast forward half a year
>i go to class and she is there
>she says that she likes my new haircut
>thanks
>when she is about to leave i ask her to wait for me
>on the way home i hit on her
>turns out she is 42 while im 21
>nice, the age gap is big enough to call her mommy
>5 minutes into the wooing i kiss her on the street
>we started dating 2 months later

So any idea how to paint as realisticly as Goodward?
>>
>>3130435
>we started dating 2 months later
NORMIE GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: wat.jpg (178KB, 2048x1354px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
178KB, 2048x1354px
>local art community organizing some fall workshops
>expecting the typical assortment of oil painting and pastel workshops
>surprised to see someone is offering drawing and anatomy courses
>bout to sign up, but decide to look up the teacher first to see her work

she runs an atelier.
>>
>>3130468
She's pretty good. Definitely try and post back how well it goes.
>>
File: 1425340906966.jpg (195KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
1425340906966.jpg
195KB, 650x919px
oh boy i got some stories for you

>be junior in state college
>be fine arts major
>enroll in summer school at different state school bc it looked cool
>get there, campus is empty except for us, all students move into the dorms oncampus
>program for all arts (dance, photography, writing, etc)
>work on personal projects for 8 hours a day
>after dinner, pretty much everyone parties non-stop
>ppl over 21 go out to bars in the area, under 21 usually stuck to their rooms
>two weeks of this, trying to get with some girls but no luck
>one dancer girl is into me tho, more on this later
>last day of program
>talks going around of one last big party
>after the closing dinner, the party is apparently at the on-campus pub
>show up with my group at 9, the pub is obviously closed, no lights are on.
>fuck
>we’re all bummed out and about to leave when we notice another group
>they’re going along the alley of this building adjacent to the pub.
>we follow them and see they’re crawling through the window of their like food court.
>we follow them in, everything is super dark.
>note at this point we were all aware we totally weren’t supposed to be here.
>make our way through the building to the pub, fucking everyone is in here dancing and drinking.
>all the under 21-ers are here too, totally plastered, which is odd.
>there is no adult supervision and some of the older theatre kids fucking RAIDED the bar.
>seriously lifting full bottles of crown and patron left and right.
>just taking all this in when out of nowhere dancer girl comes right up to me and loudly slurs, “Anon, you're here!!!”
>>
File: 1498070213131.jpg (21KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498070213131.jpg
21KB, 720x720px
>>3130562
cont'd

>dancer girl is talking to me, obviously drunk, being very flirty
>(she was under 21 so I hadn’t seen her at the bars at all the past two weeks.)
>she says she wants to dance
>*ohshit, panic mode*
>uhhh nothankyou.jpg
>she sits down with me and starts acting pouty
>after sitting for an awkward second leave because I thought dun goof’d
>get super drunk with other friends behind bar (seriously it was nuts you guys)
>having a good time but feeling woozy
>step outside to smoke
>all of a sudden dancer girl runs out (apparently she thought I was leaving)
>she asks where I’m going, tell her I’m going to my car for something
>she runs up next to me and says she “needs some fresh air”
>tl;dr she ends up blowing me in my car
>leave next day feeling really sad it’s over
>got an A in the class
>get e-mail three days later from the school saying “if you know about any vandalism to the school please come forward”
>>
>>3123213
An elective to fill in a degree requirement?

I didn't get any criticism until taking the next drawing course.
>>
>>3121457
>Star vs. pic
Good to know that a d/ic/k has good taste in cartoons.
>>
>>3123312
Not mine. We did theatre instead.
>>
>>3124873
>and maybe actually git gud.
Just do that so that you can get a job related to art.
>>
>>3129126
I feel sad for you
>>
>>3120927
going for the Greek old style of mentor-apprentice ass fiddling. you might make it fuccboy
>>
>>3120927
>>3132234
How the fuck did you guys find a personal art teacher/mentor?
>>
>>3132235
I found my on the russian art imageboard in 2014. I call her 2-3 times a week on skype and stream via teamviewer so she can give me critique or draw on the top of my stuff. Im sure you can find people like her here on 4chan if you ask.
>>
File: SceneGIF6_zps92c8e3fd.gif (959KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
SceneGIF6_zps92c8e3fd.gif
959KB, 450x338px
>>3123830
Nice cherry picking.

Pick related is a Hapa girl I met with a French father and Jap mother, and imo, I thought she was pretty hot.

I agree that if beta males reproduce with low tier/ugly Gaijin-hunter nip women, they create ugly, genetically inferior kids. Because bad genes are bad genes... period.

However, to say that all western fathered Hapas are instantly shit tier is dumb. If the father is an alpha male with good genes, and the mother a beautiful Asian girl of good genes, their kids will come out great.

Then again, we're moving toward genetic engineering and designer babies, and I don't want kids anyway, so who cares. I'm perfectly fine fucking hot escorts for all it's worth. Modern women are shit tier companions/mothers anyway.
>>
>>3132260
post her stuff
>>
>>3130565
gay
>>
File: прогр.png (4MB, 3530x3196px) Image search: [Google]
прогр.png
4MB, 3530x3196px
>>3132559
I dont think she would like that. I can post my progress. I started late, was 22 and haven't drew anything since kindergarten so no dave rapoza tier here. No bully pls
>>
>>3132610
>Russian
Is she hot?
>>
>>3132388
>that haircut

I guarantee you she's mentally ill.
>>
>>3133273
Girls with those hairstyles give me mad boners, but they all have some serious issues and are way too far up on the crazy scale.

Life is suffering. :(
>>
>>3132610
very nice, anon. have you made it? (are you employed)
>>
>>3133273
>>3133736
>long hair with bangs
How does it mean mental illness? I thought that was a pretty commonplace hairstyle.
>>
>>3123830
>That feel when your a hapa with white father and asian mother but your siblings are Chads and Staceys while your a beta
>That feel when you will never make it
>>
>>3134236
Google:
Scene girl hair
>>
>>3130435
>tfw no mommy gf
>>
>>3121457
You've lost the touch. You've grown up, which is the worst thing that can happen.
>>
>>3123039
anon you literally have issues

what are you trying to prove by being so condescending?
>>
>>3121017
>an anime art class
What exactly did you expect?
>>
>>3129276
Spotted the tumblrina
>>
>>3121017
this one is good it sounds like a nightmare where you dont know if fear or laugh
>>
>>3132610
? its not like shes gonna browse 4chan u dingus
>>
>>3123039
Post your photo.
>>
>>3132610
What is going on in lower left corner?
>>
>>3132610
Your aesthetic sense is hideous.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.