[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help drawing anime girl faces. Whenever I try it ends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0545.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I need help drawing anime girl faces. Whenever I try it ends up either looking like a androgynousboy (top,) ugly (bottom right,) or not quite (the other two.) I don't know what it is I'm missing, though.

Thoughts?
>>
>>2293633
Suicide is probably a good idea, have you tried that?
>>
>>2293633
They're generic and bad but if you're having fun making them keep going and eventually you will begin to suck less so long as you are constantly looking for what you can improve in each piece, do not get involved in working on making somthing "good", just make something better than whatever you made last time.
>>
>anime girl faces
You just triggered /ic/'s autism.
>>
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>2293650
twat
>>
Fantastic responses. I'm trying to experiment with other styles, but thanks anyways.
>>
>>2293654
lel
>>
>>2293678

What do you mean girl hair? As in longer?
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2293698

So something more like this
>>
OP, you cant draw. Read the sticky before posting. Follow the sticky.
>>
>>2293633
Your drawing is shit. Learn how to draw. To draw anime you must draw from life. Anyone who knows how to draw anime also knows how to draw from life. Read the sticky and learn the fundamentals. Lurk here, post in the beginner threads and eventually you to will be able to draw anime. It's entirely based on if you want to improve or not.
>>
>>2293666

Experimenting with styles is the last thing you need right now, but if your single goal is doodling a few anime faces that's your prerogative.

Anyway, a more slender chin would be a start in making them look feminine. A little narrower, some anime is downright pointy (though don't go fucking sycra 'could kill a man with your chin' pointy).
>>
>>2293633

If you actually care about getting better, you'll read the sticky.
>>
>>2293633
Advice? Reference... Reference... REFERENCE. Become more familiar with the way anime characters are drawn. Really get into the face structure and most importantly study real life women as well. You may not learn how to draw the type of anime face that you're attempting but it will also teach you how to draw a more mature looking character, that is why you study real humans as well. As soon as you get familiar with the different shapes start learning how to sketch. Yes! Sketching does help, it doesn't matter how bad it looks to begin with, you want to finish strong and the only way you'll be able to do that is if you plan out drawing from the start. Don't fully press the pencil down until you're confident that you're satisfied with the way it looks, then fill in what looks good within the sketch. Most people don't realize that you have to learn to sketch, you just don't inheritly know how to sketch. It takes practice just as much as it took you to get where you are now so make sure to always do it.
>>
File: 2015-11-23-17-09-31-769003852.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23-17-09-31-769003852.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>2293650
>>2293661
>>2293768
>>2294082

This isn't autism. ITS ADVANCED AUTISM.
>>
>>2294373
Wait why do I get included, I gave him some positive feedback? >>2294082
I'll admit, I looked at it and thought of being in middle school with barely knowing how to draw and thought, "Jesus Christ why would you post this shit to /ic/" But then I thought, "no, give the person advice, don't be a cunt and step on someone's dream" Read the whole post next time instead of being a generic troll who uses trendy words to insult other people. I'm sorry other people insulted you but don't take that shit out on me. I can only guess you're OP just by the circumstances alone so I'll talk to you as if you are the OP. If you're going to have this shitty attitude then you're never going to make it. Haters are gonna hate, it's up to you to brush that shit off and take the positive criticism when it comes your way. Ignore the people who say kill yourself and invite the people in who want to make you better.
>>
Bit of advice form someone who spent entire high school drawing trash anime fan art - please fucking stop now while you still can.
>>
File: PainIncarnate.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PainIncarnate.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>2294652
You think your highschool art was trash? Ohboy.jpeg
I die a little inside every time I look back at anything I've done.
>>
File: 1430446977719.jpg (209KB, 1012x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430446977719.jpg
209KB, 1012x750px
>>2294668
It's good that I wasn't the only one.

>tfw I could've gotten gudder faster if I came to /ic/ earlier
>tfw years wasted
>>
>>2294082
>I don't actually draw
>>
File: 13215551513.png (131KB, 813x927px) Image search: [Google]
13215551513.png
131KB, 813x927px
>>2293633
My latest attempt
>>
>>2294668
Post your "now" art
>>
>>2294709

I'm OP and that's not me. Would be kind of a ridiculous style change, eh? Anyways I appreciate all the good comments and I'll work on it.

Honestly this is actually all because this is out of my style. I'll post my progress tomorrow but it's a good 12:58 right now so I can't do anything.
>>
>>2294711
Im OP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.