[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this okay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: face.png (109KB, 612x776px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
109KB, 612x776px
is this okay?
>>
>>2288529
no, and please dont make your own threads, post in the beginner thread where you belong and people might want to help you.
>>
>>2288532
I will not post in the beginner thread on an already slow board, secondly, your typing mannerisms lead me to believe you are unknowledgeable and only are typing generic and unhelpful "critique memes" to blend into the board culture of a board you truly do not belong to.

no offence of course...
>>
>>2288529
Pretty good lol. It reminds me of something youd see in a webcomic O_O
>>
>>2288534
>>2288532
uhh... bud. you know i can tell by the unique poster count that you just same-f*gged. so you are a troll huh?
>>
File: Untitled.png (210B, 19x19px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
210B, 19x19px
>>2288533

Oh it's you again.
>>
>>2288529
This bait is so low quality that I'd basically just be posting a greyish pixel if I included the image.
>>
>>2288529

It's so great. You're like Da Vinci part 2. Don't even worry about it, bro.
>>
File: tale-of-princess-kaguya.jpg (319KB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
tale-of-princess-kaguya.jpg
319KB, 1920x1038px
>>2288529
>>
File: 437890348.png (452KB, 722x536px) Image search: [Google]
437890348.png
452KB, 722x536px
>>2288529
Of cus, dun lisen to any one it says it dusnt
>>
File: rreerreertdtrdtr.png (161KB, 1102x778px) Image search: [Google]
rreerreertdtrdtr.png
161KB, 1102x778px
>>2288529
This is so common amongst beginners, where the jawline aligns with the browline when the head is looking up. It's like you people can't comprehend that the jaw doesn't move so drastically when you tilt the head backwards.
Loomis
But I know you aren't going to look into either so sage&hide
>>
>>2289015
what the fuck is the redline suppoesd to show?
>>
>>2289019
You know those threads where everyone post shitty art from autists who think they're talented and have spent years "perfecting" their cringey drawings?
You are one of those people, because you won't take critique and you can't tell what a fucking line is supposed to represent.
I would normally never tell anyone this, but you are hopeless, give up.
>>
>>2289060
jokes on you, its not my drawing, its just that you pretty much just traced out his fucked drawing insead of showing with the redline how it should be done
>>
>>2289116
never gonna make it.
>>
>>2289116
wtf, are you retarded? You can clearly see from the profile redline that he drew how the anatomy of the face is fucked.

He doesn't need to redraw the image for OP. Do you still need mommy to wipe your ass for you too? There's plenty of info there for OP to figure out what he did wrong, assuming he's not a total moron like you.
>>
>>2289120
>anon rightfully points ourt shitty redline
>gets butthurt

good thing you already made it :^)
>>
>>2289019
>>2289116
Because he "pretty much traced out" that face, but in different view, you can easily notice how bad it is, and why it's so bad.
He literally wrote what's wrong with that face.
If you need even more spoonfeeding consider finding a teacher.
>>
>>2289144
Yeah, I pity you. Haha.
>>
>>2289015
hmm i see, so essentially youre critique is that the jaw should never be parralel with the browline... and that in making the jawline less curved... i can truly bring out the "form"... hmm...

well that is helpful critique if i follow you correctly.............. or perhaps unhelpful if i do not. regardless.... thanks for the effort i liked your silly red facce on the side. i'll strive for that quality ini the future.

but, if you'll allow a novice such as myself to critique your drawing - your neck in profile is absurdly angled. in reality most necks do not extend like that - my advice to you is to study the neck in profile so as to get a better feeling for the angle needed.

other than that your redline is perfect... and much appreciated!!
>>
>>2288529
Its not bad... you defintely have talent, just keep drawing the head and eventually youll come to understand the more nuanced errors. Drawing is all about "feels" so dont feel discouraged if you dont pick up certain concepts immediately. Its actually quite good.
>>
>>2288544
Underrated post.
>>
>>2289154
>your neck in profile is absurdly angled
You're a massive retard. He drew the neck that you drew, but in profile. That's YOUR mistake.
>>
>>2289190
that doesnt seem right, because if you think about it, if his redline is to be believed, then due to foreshortening my neck in the original picture wouldnt be so long.

i dont think he interpreted my picture correctly.

i think hes just trying to make my picture look worse than it really is.
>>
>>2289154
HAHHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK DUDE you're actually retarded
>>
>>2289223
im sorry but try to imagine if the dude you drew actually were to come to life. would be massively deformed, have terrible posture, fucked up eyes, tiny jaw and ears that take up half his head. not to mention his neck is taller than his own head. poor guy, someone'd have to shoot him to put him out of his misery.
>>
>>2289705
but his neck isnt long, his head is just foreshortened. its just a perspective trick.
>>
>>2289702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI
>>
>>2289015
Excuse me, but I respectivefully disagree about your assertion that the neck implies such a shape. What exactly about the form implies such a forward shaped discrepency? Sincerely, a fellow artist.
>>
>>2289702
I was merely protending to be actually retarded. >:3
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-19+at+07.01.39).png (220KB, 1938x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-19+at+07.01.39).png
220KB, 1938x1050px
>>2288536
I have yet to see a samefag on this board, everyone who has been called out has been rekt as of yet, and oh, look at this.
>>
>>2289757
you'd think an artist would be able to come up with a doctored screencap faster than a day later...
>>
>>2289769
pardon me? I just didnt think the thread would still be alive by then.
>>
>>2289717
ok well you did a super shitty job at that, my friend. i mean this is pretty much the level i started at. my style(?) was very similar at ages 12 & 13 (not meant to be insulting). i mean i seriously hate to be like every other /ic/ fag but.... learn anatomy. THIS is not proper anatomy. Your neck issues are one thing, but the ear is absurd and the chin is wildly deformed.
>>
>>2288536
>samef*gged
>f*gged
>F*GGED

Anon do you know where you are?
>>
>>2290315
I think hes 2l evels deep in trolling perhaps?
>>
>>2290289
lol? do you honestly expect me to believe you were two ages at once? that is impossible buddy.. i think the word you were looking for is "or"... pardon my criticique lol, i guess you could say that the eye you all have for the "visual arts"; I possess a similar eye for the spoken and written word.

so do not take my critique ... sharply; it is merely my nature. so do not allow the mores of your heart to flood with grief for that is not my intent.

now, that we're on equal footing (as i have returned your critique as you have freely given it) allow me to return to the justopoxition of your post: "the critique"

so you say my work rivals your own? when you were of a younger age? well... sounds like a strawman fallacy to me... but on the offchance youre being genuine and the work truly does resemble your own. whats the point? are you accusing me of copying you? youre the only one allowed to draw "poorly"?

if you ask me, that sounds like the "fox and the grapes" meme. You are no longer about to grasp the naive drawing style of an amateur, so now it is somehow beneath you?
>>
>>2290388
lol this guy fails to understand you can have something throughout an extended period of time. Mods please ban him for a day
>>
>>2290405
>>2290388
Also justopoxition LOL

Dont worry bud your mom also thinks youre very smart.
>>
>>2290405
you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>2290521
at least I was gay by choice, you're only a faggot because you decided you wanted to copy me.
>>
>>2288533
Are you a fucking retarded? The fact that the board is slow is the very reason you post in a relevant thread. Your art is fucking shit and I'm pretty sure you're well aware of it. Go practice instead of coming on 4chan and gagging for confirmation like a little bitch.
>>
>>2290388
i am seriously so happy i am not you.
>>
>>2290388
I laffed tbqhwyf
>>
>>2290388
do you actually want feedback or...?
>>
>>2291795
No, he doesn't. This keeps happening where people make a new thread with a single image and "thoughts?". And they expect someone to either be like teal and really redraw the image and point out everything so they can get a feeling like they belong here, or they're just looking for pointless compliments. Everything else is disregarded as either a "troll" "salty" or "jelly"
>>
>>2291842
where have i once called anyone "troll", "salty" or "jelly"... surely you are not insulting my lexicon of vocabulary in such a fashion?

to be fair, i believe you have not truly read the thread in its entiriety (and as such, are not entitled to be in a position to reply in such an inflamatory fashion)

please strive to be fair in all aspects of life - including replies... to conclude: if you have not even taken the time to read the thread in its entirity (as your reply would imply) ... then how can it even be certain you have even opened the OP imaged and truly seen what is there to be seen.

lets start over, and give things a fair shake: "hi im fair, nice to meet you'
>>
>>2291795
of course i want feedback - feedback is always appreciated. however, just because i desire feedback does not mean i desire unfair and uncritical feedback such is the case for the majority of replies.

you see, if i were to use a metaphor to attempt to explain my position on the concept of "feedback" here is how i would turn the words to reflect my true ... emotions?

"imagine a situation where you are sitting at a table, and suddenly you think, 'i am thirsty, i desire a drink to simulate me' - a weighter, overhearing you slyly brings you a glass of water...'

who is in the wrong? the weighter for assuming that they are knowledgable enough to truly believe that water is a satisfying beverage? or me, for merely stating my desires?

i seek a skilled weighter to overhear me... and bring me a proper drink such as dr pepper. just as i seek a skilled artist to truly point me on the proper path."
>>
>>2292170
Somehow you've managed to be worse of a writer than you are an illustrator.
>>
>>2292170
lmao is this guy for real?
>>
File: 1447120897453.png (92KB, 464x313px) Image search: [Google]
1447120897453.png
92KB, 464x313px
>>2290388
Copy pasta worthy
>>
>>2292165
.entiriety
.inflamatory
. entirity

OK LOL

.then how can it even be certain you have even opened the OP imaged and truly seen what is there to be seen.

. "hi im fair, nice to meet you'

Nice lexicon bud.
>>
>>2292170
.a weighter,
.slyly
the proper path is the sticky.
>>
>>2292170
>>2292482
>weighter
>"i desire a drink to simulate me"
you're a good troll. you're a really good troll.
>>
>>2292194
kek
>>
Posting in a Bartin thread
>>
>>2289015
Wtf, in your red line there isn't even a fucking jaw you wanna be pro, aside from that the drawing is utter garbage and only shows once more how someone with your skill shouldn't be giving critique.
>>
>>2293082
>doesn't get the point of the redline
>hurr durr you're retarded and should not be giving critique
>>
File: 1341548910794.jpg (88KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
1341548910794.jpg
88KB, 600x644px
>This many people taking bait
>>
>>2293095
what dumbass would get a tattoo like that
>>
>>2293098
You answered your own question.
>>
>>2288529
I like your style, OP! :D Keep up, that's unique!
>>
>>2294944
>>2288529
samefag
>>
>>2293098
a hip nerd
>>
>>2295129
clearly its not samefagging, its sarcasm.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.