[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me an oc, and a brief backstory. im starting a new quest thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: hitgirl_.png (232KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hitgirl_.png
232KB, 800x800px
give me an oc, and a brief backstory. im starting a new quest thread.
>>
A mad evil seductress whose heinous goal is the extermination of every decent thread, and to replace the catalog with yet another fucking five post OC thread
>>
File: win_k.png (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
win_k.png
129KB, 800x800px
maybe I should do a better job of explaining =S
im starting a new quest thread like this
>>498616
once enough people, maybe half a dozen? post their oc's, I'll put a strawpoll and people can vote on which they want to see be the protagonist.
>>
A nigger in a quest to find hes dick.
>>
File: Shellerefwip.png (178KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shellerefwip.png
178KB, 1500x800px
Shelle is a chronic shut in who is socially inept, she has a terrible stutter and is a pushover to the point that she avoids in-person social contact due to her near inability to say no to anyone. She has a big crush on her room mate Joan.

She spends most of her time online living vicariously through others.
>>
File: lovely soldier.jpg (267KB, 1076x1434px) Image search: [Google]
lovely soldier.jpg
267KB, 1076x1434px
>>509827
Pretty Magician Alice is trapped in a living hell. She can only use her gravity manipulation power, and has been cursed with a violent, cutesy, and childish personality override that will gleefully beat foes to death with her scepter.

Much to the dismay of Alice, who is a pacifist. And a man named Andrew.
>>
File: raskolnikov.png (2MB, 2480x1713px) Image search: [Google]
raskolnikov.png
2MB, 2480x1713px
This is Raskolnikov, the human-sized snail with robot arms.

...he woke up like that.
>>
File: IMG_4246.jpg (65KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4246.jpg
65KB, 750x542px
THE CRiMSON CHIN STOPS ALL EVILDOEERS
>>
File: vote.png (197KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
vote.png
197KB, 800x800px
Thanks for the submissions!
vote for a protagonist here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13446795
>>
>>510270
ah crap, so submissions are closed? I wanted to submit someone
>>
>>510270
1 is toll
2 is smoll
3 is .....snoll?

I go 1
>>
>>510270
>>
>>510449
Vote in the straw poll if you can, I'm also pulling for 1
>>
>>510449
i like 1 but realistically how could you choose anything but raskolnikov
2 a shit, unfortunately
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
cube
used to be a sphere, wants to be a cone
>>
File: KIMG0036.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0036.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I'm making a horror manga and I'm in no way done with character development after a year...very very detailed and it's very complex.. a badass horror manga with story and quality that shall one day rival Gibbly studios !
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.