[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You young monster girl. You sneak up on human blood bag and he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 40

File: MONSTERME.png (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTERME.png
129KB, 600x600px
You young monster girl. You sneak up on human blood bag and he no see you.

>Feed time?
>Speak to human?
>>
Ask him about the quality of his blood, we dont wanna go around drink just ANYONE'S blood its filthy.
>>
>>497114
oops, drinking*
>>
File: MONSTER1.png (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER1.png
219KB, 600x600px
>>497114

You formulate a pristine, comprehensible English sentence.

>"Blod human! Good?"

The human turns around.

"Aw, hey there sweetie! You must be all alone because your monster mommy and monster daddy probably ate each other, right?"

The man scoffs, he bends down a little, bringing himself closer to your level.

"You're looking for blood right?"

You begin to vigorously shake your head up and down.

>"Blod. Yes! Blod!"

"Okay then," The human sighs, "Do you have any friends? I'm sure they'd like some blood too."

>A) Blod!

>B) Blod!

>C) Blod!

>D) Blod?

>E) Blod!
>>
>>497117

I choose D.
>>
File: MONSTER2.png (186KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER2.png
186KB, 600x600px
>"Blod?" You ask, unsure of what 'Doyou havnee Frenz' means.

"Screw it." The man mutters quickly before lunging forward and pulling his hand from his pocket.

You spot a flash of light as his closed fist runs straight into your chest.

A blinding pain causes you to forget your hunger, and fall to the floor.

The man slips the knife back into his pocket and shakes his head, "Jesus, how the hell are you guys still here. War's over, you lost. Just die with the rest of them."

The man continues down the park trail as you struggle to crawl.

You spot something that must have fallen from the man's pocket, you reach out to grab it noticing your hands covered in a viscous, blue liquid.

>"Blod ..." Your voice quivers in fear.

The item is a wallet, you flip it open to see the face of the human you'd just had an encounter with.

You pass out.
>>
File: MONSTER3.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER3.png
185KB, 600x600px
>>497129

"The fuck is this?" A male human's voice reverberates inside your head.

"You asked for a way out and I provided." A female human calmly states.

The man throws his arms out to the side, "What? Best thing you'll get out of her is the price for turning her in."

"You don't need guns, you don't need money, you need a professional; And seeing as
the reward you'd get wouldn't get you anyone nearly good enough, it would behoove you to listen to me."

"Hey, Nora," The male points over at you.

>A) "Big pain. More hunger now..."

>B) *Look inquisitively at the two humans*

>C) Attack Human. Human Hurt.
>>
>>497131
C. I choose C
>>
>>497131

I choose B
>>
File: MONSTER4.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER4.png
155KB, 600x600px
>>497134
>>497132

You sit still, looking inquisitively at the two humans, waiting for your chance to strike.

"What's she doing," The male asks, turning to the female known as Nora.

"I dunno, probably scared shit-less because she woke up in a strange room?" Nora replies, moving the burning paper roll she balances between her fingers to her pursed lips.

"You -- You think she knows you saved her life?"

"Why don't you ask her," Nora replies sarcastically.

The man stares at you for a few moments, unsure of what to do. He slowly approaches you.

"Hey - uh - You're cool, right?"

He begins to reach his hand out to you.

"Yeah," He attempts to shift his voice to a more soothing cadence, "you're a cool little monster. Like - uh - cooler than Elmo, and that motherfucker was on TV."

Nora snorts and shakes her head.

The man's hand draws ever closer as you follow it with your eyes.

"Yeah, you're gonna kill Marvin and his band of shitheads for me, aren't you? Yes, you are! you adorable little --"

You suddenly throw your blanket off and strike, scratching the man in the face

"FUCK! Kill it! Kill It!" The man recoils, scrambling into the corner of the room.
>>
File: MONSTER5.png (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER5.png
219KB, 600x600px
>>497138

Nora tosses a blood bag directly into your open mouth, you bite down and the taste breaks your concentration.

"Calm down, nobody's killing anyone... At least not yet."

(I'll leave it here for tonight, need to sleep.)
>>
>>497139

While I'm gone, what name should this little monster have?
>>
>>497142
Callie!
>>
>>497139
Cathrin or Rin or Rai or Rairin
>>
>>497144
seconding callie, it seems like something she'd be able to say easily
>>
File: MONSTER6.png (169KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER6.png
169KB, 600x600px
>>497139

Nora grabs something off of the table and approaches you; She raises her arm with the object clutched in her hand, then lets it unfurl presenting a frustrating sight.

"Who's this guy? Was he the one taking care of you?"

"Hey - uh - I don't think she can understand us..." The man you assaulted stands behind Nora, rubbing his wound.

Nora looks back at the man and rolls her eyes, "Wow Devon, you think?"

When her gaze returns to you, she flinches.

"Woah," Devon also freezes up, "Her face got real serious."

"Hm," Nora emphatically raises her brows, "Must be the guy who gave her that wound... Probably thought she'd die cause she's a kid."

Nora regains her slightly shaken composure, and looks you straight in the eyes.

"Look... We," She points to herself, "Want to help you," She points to you, "Get stronger," She flexes.

You don't quite follow, but the pose she just made looked very silly lightening your mood a little.

>"You," You point at the portrait of the man who wounded you, then point at your chest,"Blod..."

Nora and the man exchange somewhat excited looks.

"We," Nora gestures to herself and the man, then slams her fist on wallet, "Blod."

>A) Hide behind the bed.

>B) Slowly Nod your head.

>C) Smile, then begin to scour the room for more blood.

>D) [Write In]
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>497212
B plas
>>
File: MONSTER7.png (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER7.png
94KB, 600x600px
"There we go!" Devon smiles and extends his right hand, "Friends?"

You hiss at him and he withdraws his hand.

"Man, how does she *already* like you more?" Devon asks, offended.

"I guess I'm just more likable," Nora smiles, and pats you on the head while you strain the blood bag with your teeth trying to get every last drop.

"Okay, so - like," Nora turns towards Devon, "Monsters learn this thing from other monsters that turns them into an even bigger monster."

"It's like a defense mechanism, and they get taught it at birth. Unfortunately, it's not a born instinct."

Devon furrows his brow, "Okay, so how do we teach her?"

"I don't know..." Nora strokes her chin, "She's doesn't seem like she's aggressive enough. I mean - she should've torn your throat out."

"Wow, yeah, maybe time, huh?" Devon says, his voice filled with scorn.

"Hm. I'll think of something. For now try to teach her how to speak. we won't be able to do anything if we can't communicate more easily," Nora heads out of the room.

"Wait, what?" Devon chases after. You creep towards the doorway and peek out.

"I need to get some supplies. I already put some blood bags in the fridge, and some clothes from my sister's kid on the couch. Try to get her dressed, we might need to leave at any moment."

"You're going?"

"Yeah, I need to figure out our next move."

"You can't do that here...?"

"Nope."

Nora sighs, "Just watch her, okay? It's just like watching a kid."

"It's not, though."

"Good luck!"

"But it's not --" Nora leaves, slamming the door shut behind her.

Devon lets out a deep sigh before turning around and noticing you peeking around the corner; He completely freezes.

"Hey - Uh - hello. That's - like - what people say when they see each other. Can you say, Hello? Hello?" Devon waves.

>A) Try to repeat what this strange man is saying.
>B) Now that the dominant figure has left, tear the place apart looking for more blood.
>C) [Write in]
>>
C
Speak fluently in some language that it's definitely recognizable for the man, but not something that he knows, like Russian, or Creole. Or maybe monster~
>>
>>497369
A, but then B immediately afterwards?
>>
>>497369
C
Try to say "water" a couple of times, if she leaves the room try to escape else stay.
>>
File: qt.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>497412
>>497407
>>497385

Devon waves for a few more seconds before giving up.

>"Helooo" You say, mimicking Devon's waving.

"Ah!" Devon shouts in excitement, "You said it!"

You frantically swivel your head around, looking for more blood.

"Hey, why don't we --"

>"Helooo!" You shout, before jumping around the room, tearing open cabinets and looking under couch cushions.
Devon stands petrified, trying not to interrupt your destructive searching in fear of getting another scratch.

"Hey - uh - let's try to learn a few more words."

>"Aleharse de las cahblas!" You playfully shout.

>"Aleharse de las cahblas!"

Devon perks up, "Hey that sounds like --"

You crawl into a kitchen cupboard, tossing various cups and plates from the drawers.

"Hey, what did you say?!," Devon asks, trying to chase you around, "Uh - shit - uh... no habla espaƱol?!"

>You pop your head out , "Blod." you say, before popping back into the cupboard.

Devon, now out of breath leans up against a counter, "Fine kid, jesus. Just give me a minute, okay."

He grabs a cup and fills it with water, when he turns around, he notices you standing directly in front of him.

>"Waturr" You say, looking at Devon directly in the eyes.

Devon looks at you for a few moments, impressed, "Hey, yeah --"

You slap the cup from his hands

Your actions seem to have frustrated Devon, he throws his hands out to the side.

"Hey -- Blood?" he asks, causing you to march up to him.

You vigorously nod your head.

Devon heads out of the kitchen area, and into the living room; You follow him.

He holds out a shirt and leggings.

"Blood for you," He motions to himself, more specifically the clothes he's wearing; As well as the clothes he's holding.

"No Blood for you," he motions to you, and your lack of clothes.

You stare blankly at Devon for a few moments before responding with a simple, "No."

"No Blood for you," he says with a matter-of-fact tone.

>A). Take Blood by force.
>B) Play along for now.
>>
>>497742
B
>>
Say in Spanish, "I didn't even notice that I was so immodest. Please let me clothe myself. And blod."
>>
File: clothes.png (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
clothes.png
82KB, 600x600px
>>497745

You struggle as you slip on the clothes which don't exactly fit right. You miss your old dress, but blood is a very tasty treat.

Seeing you comply, Devon retrieves a bloodbag and gives it to you; You decide to nurse the thick red liquid more gingerly than your previous feast.

Seeing you calm down, Devon slumps down on the couch in the living room, satisfied with the understanding you two seem to have reached; You sit adjacent to him, completely focused on your meal.

"So," Devon sighs, "you speak spanish or something?"

The sounds of you delicately gnawing on the plastic at the end of the bag fill the room.

Devon leans forward, you scoot a bit away from him in reaction to his sudden movement, "I heard you. Sounded just like - uh - EspaƱol..."

The sound of the word Devon uttered, reminded you of something.

>"Ojos como leche."

Devon stares at you, his expression completely blank.

"Yeah, we're gonna have to wait for Nora. She probably doesn't speak Spanish either, but she might know more than the few words I know..."

Devon exhales, and begins to tap on his thigh impatiently, "She'd better not be gone too long."

"Oh! Yeah!" Devon excitedly turns towards you. "You're basically a kid, right? I mean you're not human, but all kids like cartoons, yeah?"

Devon yanks a remote off of the coffee table, and flips on the somewhat busted television; He flips between shows, and the blinking lights captivate you as you continue to sip on your velvet rapture.

"You just - uh - let me know if anything catches your eye."

>A.) a brightly colored cartoon involving people with bowls on their heads among the stars.

>B.) a somewhat sepia toned cartoon involving men in big hats.

>C.) a dim cartoon about a young girl looking for grotesque beasts in a dense forest.
>>
>>497772
> D) Hardcore Hentai as dubbed by 4kids
>>
>>497772
B again
>>
>>497772
Can we get both c and d?
>>
Just wanted to say OP this is one of the funnier quests I've read. Oh and b just for conformity.
>>
>>497861
I also agree been here since the start.
>>
File: TeeVee.png (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TeeVee.png
122KB, 600x600px
Devon keeps flipping through channels and stops on the first animated thing he sees.

The imagery depicts a woman holding what appears to be a sphere of rice. She takes a bite of the rice and chews if for a moment.

"This hot dog is delicious. I do believe my hips are in perpetual motion! Cool story bro!"

Devon flips the channel, "Maybe not that one."

He keeps going until finding another animated show.

Suddenly, a bright flash of orange; your eyes adjust to see a vast desert. You move your head forward a bit, focusing your attention on the screen. Devon notices it, and sets the remote down.

>On the screen, the scene cuts to inside of a dusty wooden house. An old man antagonizes a restrained young woman.

>"I don't know what you thought you were gonna do, but it ain't gonna work," he tells her.

>He pulls a knife from his belt, causing you to recoil a bit. The woman flinches, but remains silent, her gaze cold and focused.

>"Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill *you*... But you killed one of my boys. Someone has to die."

>The man playfully brandishes the large knife before stopping to look directly into the woman's eyes.

>"I'm guessing you did all this for revenge? See -- You came here ready to die, so If I kill you, what's the point. But if I take something from you each time you try to kill me," He stabs the knife into a table, "Well that's how you teach a kid to do right, isn't it?"

>"Your brother is dead," The man tosses a bag onto the floor it hits the ground with a thud, "You can make your way to this knife eventually, and cut your own way out."

>"You son-of-a-bitch, I'll kill you!" The woman yells.

>"Just know that the contents of this bag aren't everything I know how to take from you."

>"Until next time, Callie. Run back to that whore of a mother, and tell her daddy claimed his son."

Devon, stands up, " I - uh - don't really like westerns --" You hiss at him to be silent, and he retreats to what looks to be a bedroom, closing the door.
>>
File: Nora and Devon2.png (115KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nora and Devon2.png
115KB, 600x600px
>>497886

You sit on the edge of your seat, captivated by this first part of Callie's story. You don't fully understand it, but you understand Callie, and her struggle to become stronger. You hope to watch the next episode, but another, less appealing show comes on right after.

You settle into the couch, toss your empty blood bag aside, and decide it's nap time.

You awake to a confrontation at the front door.

"I'm not. I promise!" Devon pleads.

You can barely make out a man in front of Devon, a mysterious man chomping on a cigarette, "I'm just sayin' I find your witch of a girlfriend carrying a bunch-a food an' supplies. Doesn't paint a good looking picture, y'know."

Nora stands behind the mysterious man looking somewhat dejected.

Devon notices you creeping closer to the doorway, and shifts his body trying to block sight of you, "Nora was just -"

"I don't need to hear any excuses; I come back in two days. You don't have the money and you're both dead," The man turns around, and flicks his cigarette at Nora's face; It bounces off and lands inside of her bag of supplies.

"You get me?"

"Yeah," Nora furrows her brow, "We get you."

After the man brushes past her, Nora enters the house and closes the door; She walks up to you and kneels down, "When it's time, you claw that fucker's eyes out."

"Yeah, I don't think we got that far with the whole *English* thing." Devon comments.

"She *did* speak Spanish. I don't know if she knew what she was saying though."

Nora looks at you, her eyes glimmering with curiosity, "Must've come a long way... What's her name?"

Devon shrugs, "For all I know it's *Blod*"

Nora strokes her chin for moment before waving at you, you notice her waving and get a little excited.

>"Helooo!" you respond, waving.

Nora places her hand on her chest, "Nora. Noh-Rah."

>"No-Rah," you look at her and wave some more, "Helooo No-Rah!"

Nora points at Devon, "Deh-Vuhn."

You ignore her.
>>
>>497887
>>497886

(I'll be back in 7 or so hours for some adventuring.)
>>
>>497888
I like it, OP, please keep going.
>>
>>497888
This is amazing MOAR!
>>
Love the chuckles this story gives me.
>>
File: Sports!.png (209KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sports!.png
209KB, 600x600px
The next day started early with Nora and Devon passing around a rolled up cigarette in the kitchen which smelled of skunk. You roll off of the couch and crawl up to them.

"Yeah - yeah. We've been over that," Nora takes a sharp drag, "Look - it's because of you I'm not extra crispy right now. It's the least I can do."

"Just -- next time try not to steal from someone so --"

Devon nudges Nora who notices you awake.

"Ah! Good!" She hands the lit roll of skunk to Devon.

"Here Callie, you're going to need the energy," She grabs a bloodbag from the fridge and tosses it onto the table, once again, you savor every last drop carefully.

"Woah. Since when did she eat so... Formally?"

Devon shrugs, "She started doin' it once that show came on."

Nora sits across from you, and rests her cheek on her palm, "If we can teach her enough, maybe we'll learn what's going on in her little head."

Devon tosses the lit skunk butt in the sink, "So, What's the plan. We got less than 48 hours."

"We need to make her inner monster come out," States Nora.

"You can't - like - give her somethin' for it?"

"No... She has to learn by herself," Nora looks down, deep in thought.

"I've got it," Nora bolts into the living room, and flicks on the TV which causes you to run to the couch.

"Monster children learn it from their siblings from playing. So... Let's play."

Nora flicks over to a sports channel, she shows you a few sports and looks at you questioningly to see which one captures your interest the most. Meanwhile, Devon pulls up a chair and wastes no time getting into the activities displayed on the TV.

>[Enter a sport]
>>
>>497935
as one of my friends says (when he chooses P. Jack for Tekken Tag Tournament 2) "Oh?! So you don't want to play rugby do you, seventy-five pound child?"
>rugby
>taekwondo
>wrestling
>soccer
>basketball
>football
I'm choosing rugby, football and taekwondo
Though, I'm aiming towards rugby and football because tackling and grabbing and roughhousing.
>>
>>497936
taekwondo
>>
>>497935
Such a cute family :3 ... until she eats them D:
Whenever you can keep posting this story is good!
>>
>>497935
Bullfighting or soccer to rouse her Spanish blood!
>>
>>497943
No she won't eat them. They're a unlimited source of food.
>>
File: Run.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Run.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
You see a bunch of burly men wrestling over a ball, the sheer aggression transfixes you as the dirt covered slabs of meat dive headlong into each other. The ball flies out of the pile of men to a man on the outside who kicks it perfectly between two posts.

"Rugby, huh?" Nora asks, "How in the world do we play it with three people though."

"We could take turns running the ball in for a try?"

Devon stands up energetically, "Yeah, one of us will get the ball, and the other two will try to stop them," He lifts a pillow off of the couch, "And this'll be the ball."

The three of you head into the backyard. Devon grabs a shovel leaning against the wall, and burrows it into the ground at the far end of the back yard.

"This is the try line," Devon grips the pillow tightly under his right arm, "I'll go first."

You're not quite sure what the rules are of this game, and vaguely understand what's going on.

Devon begins to run from the other side. Nora dives, and throws her weight at Devon's legs, trying to throw him off balance; Devon jumps over her and joyfully dives across the try line, trusting the pillow into the grass.

Devon stands and turns around noticing the various flecks of grass and patches of dirt covering Nora.

"Hey - uh - you got a little something on your shirt."

Nora chuckles, "Fuck off."

Nora brushes the various flecks of grass and patches of dirt from the front of her shirt while Devon walks by, handing her the pillow.

Nora's run goes more or less the same; With Devon barely missing her as she presses the pillow into the ground.

Devon throws his arms out to his sides, "C'mon Callie, you had her!"

You hiss at him for his tone, and he finches which causes Nora to laugh.

This time you're handed the pillow, and you think you have a decent grasp as to what to do. Devon and Nora stand at opposite sides of you half way between you and the try line.

>A) Run down the middle.

>B) Run towards Nora.

>C) Run towards Devon.
>>
>>498340
BBBBBBb
NORA IS LOVE NORA IS LIF
>>
>>498340
Supporting >>498364
>>
File: perch.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
perch.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
You run towards Nora and proceed to try and jump over her. She grabs onto your leg and you both fall backwards.

"Oh shit," Devon runs over to the two of you; He presses the side of his head against the grass adjacent to the try line marker as he traces your outstretched arm.

"She... *just* missed it," Devon reports.

You look at Devon expectantly, and he just shakes his head.

You hiss, kick Nora's grasp of your leg, and sit facing away from Devon and Nora.

"Well," Nora lifts herself to her feet, "Look at that, she's a natural born athlete."

"What d'you make of that?" Devon asks.

Nora shrugs, "I don't know, Monsters generally aren't the pouty type..."

Suddenly, you smell something delectable coming from over the fence. In an instant you leap and perch yourself on top of the fence in search of the source. Nora and Devon both frantically run to drag you down, but not a moment after you leap back up.

"Callie! Blood?" Nora calls, in the hopes of luring you back.

>A) Blod!

>B) Tasty Smell!
>>
>>498387
A
( P.S. you need to make this into a comic ASAP!)
>>
B! I cannot control myself at the lures of tasty smells!
>>
>>498390
Blod blod blod
>>
>>498390
BLOD
Also, so good make this a comic
>>
>>498387
Choose (B) as she's learning more English
>>
File: disguise.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
disguise.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
You back down from the fence and return to Nora and Devon.

"Callie," Nora's voice carries softly into your ears "There are people out there -- "

Nora points to your chest, "There are people who wander around making it their business to do that."

"It's not safe..." Nora smirks, "Not yet."

Nora excitedly grabs your hand and leads you into the house. She gives you a blood bag for your cooperation which you excitedly dig into while she rummages through the supplies she bought.

"When I went out I picked up a disguise," Nora says, "I mean -- even if we survive this, we'll probably need to run, right?"

"Yeah, probably," Devon asks, curiously.

Nora lifts an object out of the bag, and approaches you cautiously.
>>
File: disguise2.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
disguise2.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>498471

"There!"

Devon doubles over laughing, "You kidding?"

Nora carefully adjusts the goofy glasses so they're perfectly aligned, "No, and if anyone asks, she's our kid just doing kid stuff, yeah?"

"Our kid?" Devon snorts, "So - what - we're supposed to be married or something?"

Nora shrugs, "That'd be the simplest explanation, yeah. If you get more creative let me know."

Nora carefully applies tape around the inside of the nose to keep it adhered to your face. The next step she fits you with a long dress and a hoodie to cover your horns.

"Alright," Nora stands back, satisfied with her work, "let's go see what you found."

"Wait -- She was sniffing something. Must have smelled something good," Devon lifts the empty blood bag covered in slobber, "I don't think I wanna see what smells good to her."

Nora gives Devon an incredulous look, "How can you be afraid of a dead body in your line of work?"

"I didn't deal with the bodies, just the drugs. Bodies are a different guy."

"Oh you mean Frank, The guy that came 'round yesterday?"

Devon scratches his head in silence for a few seconds, "... Yeah."

Ready to embark on your journey, the three of you approach the front door.

Devon exits the house and stands outside for a few moments, looking around. Satisfied with what he's seen, Devon calls for you and Nora to join him.

You catch the scent in the wind, and begin to run ahead of the two, eventually you find the source of the scent. A small establishment not far from the house which has an assortment of sugar infused fruit pies in the windows.

"Matilda's?" Devon chuckles, "What, you want a pie?"

Nora sighs, "Monster's don't eat pies, Devon."

"She looks like she wants to, though."

Nora strokes her chin, "You know, it might be a good lesson for her..." She grabs your shoulders and you follow her right hand as she points at the window.

"Which one do you want, Callie?"

>A) Point at Red Pie

>B) Point at Blue Pie

>C) Point at Yellow Pie
>>
>>498472
A
BLOD!
>>
>>497144
I thought that said cailie and i thought it was a reference to the goddess from Help!
>>
>>498472
>>A) Point at Red Pie

Also where does her horns goes in half of the pictures ?
>>
>>498503

>Well you see, monsters horns can retract back into their skulls...

No.

Half the time I remember to draw her horns in, and the other half I forget. It directly correlates to how tired I am at the time of the post. I'll get it eventually.
>>
>>498513
Kek
Tottaly relatable thought I forget to draw stuff from references even when I am not tired xD
>>
>>498472
THIS IS THE BEST FACE ON THE PLANET.
(Think of the memes we can make; "My swag, Was already on"; "I am, A Master of Disguise")
Also, dangit, Why do you make me choose between the three primary colors.
>B) Cyan it is!
>>
File: Pie.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pie.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
You excitedly point at the red pie.

The three of you enter the shop, order a few slices of pie, and sit down at a table.

You waste no time digging into your slice only to find the taste not resembling blood at all; A sweet, but slightly sour taste travels through your system. You shiver in delight.

"I thought monsters don't eat pie," Devon smugly smiles.

Nora shrugs, "Well that's what the internet told me... She must be different."

Nora and Devon watch you quickly devour your pie in silence while they slowly pick at theirs.

Nora sighs, "Hopefully she's not too different from other monsters."

Finished with your pie, you set your sights on Devon's; You snatch it over to you before he can react.

"Hey what the -- !"

Nora chuckles briefly before looking down to see her pie has vanished from before her.

A slightly portly older woman sitting across from you witnesses the scene, "The little one's got quite the appetite."

Nora turns, surprised by the old woman. She quickly adjusts her expression and smiles warmly, "It's her birthday."

The old woman returns the smile, "Ah, a lady of refined taste. I would always want pie on my birthday when I was little too. It had to be blueberry though."

Nora and Devon's smiles become more strained as a prolonged conversation with a stranger made them a little uneasy under the circumstances.

"Once, my father accidentally got me a boysenberry pie. I was a spoiled kid though, and wouldn't eat it. He went out in the pouring rain to fetch me a blueberry pie, but by the time he got back I'd eaten three slices of the boysenberry already!" The older woman laughed heartily, while Nora and Devon cautiously force themselves to chuckle a little.

"The story was funnier *before* I became a mother, though. Now I know how hard it was for my father to just accept some of the things we did... But that's what good parents have to do sometimes, right?" The older woman smiles once more, "And you both look like good parents."
>>
File: Frankie.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Frankie.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>498626

Nora and Devon excuse themselves, and drag you out of the pie shop before you eat all the pie. You walk along the sidewalk, basking in the orange glow of the setting sun reflecting off of the bay; A feeling stirs inside of you, one you've never felt all your life, a feeling of safety. Nora and Devon spent most of the walk home in silence, exchanging melancholic looks.

The three of you return to the house, and as soon as Devon opens the door he pushes you out of the way of the open door in an attempt to hide you.

"Where the hell were you two?," A voice creeps out from the doorway.

"We went out to grab some pie," Devon replies.

You hear footsteps approach the doorway while Nora grabs you and pushes you around the side of the house, she whispers "C'mon, wait in the backyard and we'll play some more Rugby later."

You peek around the corner and catch a glimpse of the man you saw before with the cigarette. In an instant, the man strikes Devon in the stomach with his right fist causing Devon to collapse. The man proceeds to kick Devon repeatedly in the head while Devon desperately tries to cover his bleeding face. Satisfied, the man spits on the now motionless Devon, then takes another drag from his cigarette.

"You keep leaving the house like this and we might start to think you did something stupid -- like skip town without giving us our money."

The man then approaches Nora, "You know, I'm starting to think you're a bad influence on our boy here. Maybe we ought to take you out of the equation."

"Fuck off, Frank." Nora says, giving him a scowl.

Frank's right fist rears its' ugly head again as he strikes Nora in the face, knocking her down.

"If I come back here again, and I catch you two going off and being suspicious, you're both dead. Get me?"

The sight of your providers being beaten by this brash man fuels you with some anger. You lock eyes with a dazed Nora, who frantically shakes her head at you.

>A) Attack Frank.

>B) Hang back.

>C) [Write in]
>>
File: 1490757300566.jpg (42KB, 371x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490757300566.jpg
42KB, 371x384px
[spoiler]Activate the A[/spoiler]
>>
>>498627

I agree with the newfag >>498631
A is for ATTACK!!!!
>>
File: 1442364889999.jpg (27KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
1442364889999.jpg
27KB, 600x365px
>>498627
>>A) Attack Frank.
>>
>>49862
Let's fuck frank up
>>
File: FuckupFrank.jpg (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FuckupFrank.jpg
119KB, 600x600px
>>498631
>>498638
>>498664
>>498723

You leap out from around the corner of the house as Frank slowly walks away. You swing your claws as hard as you can and push him over, he scrambles to see just what hit him assuming it to be Nora or Devon; Instead he sees himself face to face with a little monster.

"What the fuck!" He yells, startled.

You reach out, and drag your claws along his face. He yells in pain as he manages to throw you off of him.

Afraid of what typically comes next with enraged monsters, he quickly runs back to his car and speeds away; You give chase for a bit before losing sight of his car.

After licking the blood from your claws you make your way home. You enter the door to see Nora tending to Devon, She seems to be chanting some words you've never heard before.

Nora smiles in relief, "He's still out, but he'll be okay."

"Don't worry..." She mutters under her breath a few times.

Nora returns to her chanting and you approach her, captivated by the monotonous drone of her voice.

"You like that?" She asks, taking a break from her chanting, "My mom taught me..."

"Do you remember anything about your mom, Callie?"

You look at her, your expression blank. You've certainly heard the word *Mom* before, but Nora was addressing it to you.

>A) Try to tell Nora about your mom.

>B) Try to ask Nora about her mom.

>C) Try to ask Nora about Devon's mom.

>D) [Write in]
>>
>>498866
B !! or A maybe, whatever gets a better vote
>>
>>498866
A, unlock Callie's tragic backstory
>>
>>498866
>A) Try to tell Nora about your mom.
>>
>>498866
A we need LORE
>>
This is very cute I like you OP
>>
File: cuddle.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
You try to remember your mother. It had been four years since you last saw her, and even then her involvement in your life had been rather hazy right up until she abandoned you.

However, there was one very clear thing that stood out in your memory about your earliest caretaker.

>"Human."

Nora gazes at you with a perplexed look, "Human?"

You nod your head.

"Well... Shit. So where was dad?"

You shake your head.

She sighs, and reclines into the couch, "I mean - I guess it would explain a few things."

After a few minutes of silence, Nora looks up at you, "I'm sorry, Callie."

"Devon and I aren't killers, so I thought..."

"I mean I've heard stories of domesticated monsters so... God..."

Nora lets out a deep sigh, she continues to brush your hair as you get comfortable on the couch and fall into a deep sleep.

The next day was somewhat uneventful. There was an impalpable anxiety stirring around the house, but despite that Nora and Devon spent most of the day in silence. Despite the tension, there was something nice about just hanging around the house; Well - it *was* nice until Devon saw something while peaking through the window.
>>
File: defoot.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
defoot.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
>>499314

"They're here," Devon runs into the backyard and grabs the shovel.

Nora stuffs you into the cabinet under the television, "Wait here until everybody's gone. Okay, Callie?"

You hear a loud pounding on the door, and then a familiar voice, "Open up!"

The door swings open revealing a bandaged Frank, along with a few other armed men. After they file into the house, an older more prestigious looking man enters. The old man takes one look at Devon brandishing the shovel and chuckles.

"Devon, Drop that thing."

Devon slowly and reluctantly complies noticing the five men with guns pointed directly at him.

The old man sighs, "Where's my money Devon?"

Devon looks at the ground, avoiding the old man's gaze, "I needed it. My mom, she -- "

"I don't care what you used it on," The old man snaps, "I just want it back."

"... I don't have it." Devon states, breathlessly

The old man shakes his head and shrugs, "Then we'll kill you, and her, and we'll take everything in this house."

Frank steps forward and fires a gunshot. In one fluid motion, Devon is now on the ground once again. Frank sets his sights on Nora.

Unable to contain yourself you leap out and attack Frank once more, but despite your flurry of claws he's able to over power you and slam you to the ground under his shoe..

Nora grabs the shovel off of the ground causing Frank to focus his aim on her.

"Well, looks like we didn't even need the firing squad for your little friend here."

Frank puts his full weight on your chest resulting in a sharp pain which spreads throughout your body.

"What's wrong with it? I thought monsters were supposed to be... bigger," He says in a mocking tone.

>A) Desperately claw at his leg.
>B) Try to roll and topple him.
>C)[Write In]
>>
>>499315
>>B) Try to roll and topple him.

So Callie is just half-monster ?
>>
C) Scream in Spanish for help.
>>
>>499315

I choose B.
>>
>>499393
That's not a bad idea, actually.
Insult him and his lineage in spanish as we try to topple him, it may well throw him off
>>
>>499436
I was thinking some badass hombres from the neighborhood could jump their backyard fence and start an old fashioned brawl.
>>
File: monster.png (233KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
233KB, 600x600px
>>499436
>>499396
>>499393

>"Ā”Es un monstruo!"

You try as hard as you can to topple the man, but the weight he's pressing down onto you proves to be too much.

Regardless, the sudden Spanish does catch him completely off guard, which does buy you a few moments.

"It was amusing for a bit, but I'm getting tired of this thing," Frank aims his gun at you, while the others keep their focus trained on Nora.

>"Ā”Es un monstruo!" You yell again. The phrase usually signaling anyone near you to run in the opposite direction.

You begin to feel something different inside. The rage you feel for Frank and the others could not be bottled any longer. All of a sudden, your pupils begin to dilate and you feel a deep pain from within.

With your new found inner strength, you bite front of foot off of man with smoke.

He falls to the ground and you proceed to dig all eight of your elongated claws into his throat. Fountains of blood accompany the hail of bullets heading your way.

You take the bullets in stride as your adrenaline guides you directly to your next victim. The shooting men have hard time keep up with you as you tear limbs from them to see delicious blod.

You bite old human nose off and tear eye grapes out of skull.

Old man yell, you give death.

You strike woman with stripe shirt with full swing in stomach. She hit wall and fall onto ground motionless.

Delicious blod pool from under woman.

>A) Devour woman

>B) Devour woman

>C) Devour woman

>D) Devour woman

>E) Devour woman

>F) Devour woman
>>
>>499973
>G) Don't devour woman.
>>
>>499973
>>
>>499973
>H) Succumb to bullets before you can devour woman
>>
File: 1491961099144.jpg (14KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
1491961099144.jpg
14KB, 300x367px
>>499973
All of the above.
>>
D) Devour woman
>>
File: hiding.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hiding.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
You approach bloody woman.

Woman slowly lift self, she look deep pain. She look fearful at first, but as you get closer to her, she smile at you and closes her eyes.

You feed until pain make it unbearable to focus on anything else.

You feel deep fear.

You run away.

You weak from bullets.

You run into park where you hide before all of this.

You hide under an old tree as you softly coo to an audience of crickets as you grow weak from your wounds. You shake uncontrollably as you trace your fingers across the purple hue from the mixture of blood splattered across your body. The bullets are painful, but there is a wound deep inside of your head that cannot be licked; It's likely to last for quite a while, and it terrifies you deeply.

You hear something, someone walking down a park path.

It appears to be the man who stabbed you; He is paroling with a shorter man, and this time his outfit seems to be significantly less casual.

"Find anything?"

The shorter man shakes his head, "I don't think we're going to find any more."

"Bullshit, there's probably a goddamn nest around here," The taller man remarks.

>A) Attack them

>B) Follow them

>C) Leave the Park

>D) Write in
>>
>>500114
I pick C,although I hunger for revenge,Callie has to stay outta trouble
>>
>>500114
C ;_;
>>
File: creepintoroom.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
creepintoroom.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
You throw your hood up and leave the park, frustrated at being ousted from both of your living spaces. Weak and in pain, you stumble around looking for safety while death follows your every footstep.

Eventually, you end up outside of Matilda's. You stare at the pies, your mind full of guilt.

"Oh! Hi!" A familiar voice calls from behind you, "Where are your parents?"

"You look like you've had enough pie, don't you think?" The old woman states, noticing the purple stains all over you.

The older woman's voice was soothing enough that you finally began to relax, and not long after you found yourself face down on the floor once again.

You awake an indeterminate amount of time later in a strange room. The bed you were laying on was unbelievably comfortable, and the room itself had burgundy walls with intricate white trim.

"You're lucky, you know that?" A deep voice remarks from across the room.

Your eyes slowly adjust slowly as you struggle to focus on the figure sitting in a chair.

"Matilda just assumed I'd know what to do with you... Said you just 'looked like a harmless little girl.' "

The man glances at your bloody, tattered clothes on a table next to him, "Looks can be deceiving though."

"I know what you did," The man sighs, "The verdict's still out whether or not it was done on purpose."

You gaze at the well dressed man, confused and weary.

"Just get some more rest while we figure out exactly what we're going to do with you. You'll be safe here as long as you behave yourself."

You sleep for another day, briefly waking up from time to time as that same mysterious man would enter the room to check on you.

Once more the door opens and closes, but the footsteps that enter the room sound much lighter than the mysterious man.

"Hey..." A young boy silently calls. You ignore him, hoping he will grow bored and leave.

"Hey...!" He hisses.

"You're a monster, yeah?"

>A) "... Yes."

>B) "No."

>C) "Hungry."

>D) Give your most ferocious roar.

>E) [Write in]
>>
>>500306
E) give the boy a worried look as you wonder about callie
>>
>>500308
This
>>
>>500306
>E) try to ignore him a little
>>
C
>>
File: pieagain.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pieagain.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
The boy stood petrified in the doorway; The way he carried himself gave off an air of sophistication and forethought in spite of his young age. The young boy reminded you of Callie's deceased brother from "Where They Roam", the vibrant, bloody western cartoon you claimed your moniker from.

You felt as if you were the furthest way from living up to your name. From what you saw, Callie had her fair share of hardships, but she didn't kill the people she took a liking to.

Then again, the cartoon Callie wasn't a monster.

Brief flashes of violence and rage enter you mind as you remember pieces of your uncontrollable blood binge.

You can't help but to project your feelings onto your face, and as the boy stared further into the darkness, your sorrow seemed to have reached him. The boy's apprehension eased, "... I'm Blake," He said as he drew ever closer to you.

"To be honest I was expecting something more scary... "

You turn your back to Blake in an attempt to ignore him.

Blake shifts uncomfortably, "Erm... Well you have very sharp horns, but they're small. Um, I think you can be both, if you wanted."

"D-do you need anything? Mister Morderiae told me to help *accommodate* you."

"...Hungry." You mutter.

"Hungry? Okay, hold on!" Blake dashes out of the room and before you know it, he returns with two minuscule slices of pie.

"Miss Matilda always brings some when she visits," Blake smiles.

You can't help but feel disappointed at the portion before you.

>A) "More?"
>B) Take Blake's slice of pie.
>C) [Write in]
>>
A) je veux plus que Ƨa!
>>
>B
>>
File: Caught.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Caught.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
You devour the slice of pie before you, and set your sights on Blake's slice; You violently snatch the piece away from him causing him to leap back a few feet.

"H-Hey!" He shouts, visibly shaken.

"... More!" You shout, the thin slices of pie only whetting your appetite.

"Well I - I suppose we can get more."

"You're going to have to come with me, though!" Blake states defiantly.

Blake leads you out of the room and through the halls; The Estate felt cold and dark, and the juxtaposition of the intricate trimmings with the poor upkeep made the whole place feel like a tomb.

"It's just over here," Blake snaps, guiding you through the hall.

You hear multiple adult voices coming from a room adjacent to where the kitchen would be.

Blake plants his right index finger upon his lips, "Shh - Morderiae's in a meeting."

Regardless, the voices draw your attention as you try your best to listen in on them.

An older woman's muffled voice reverberates through the door, "-- Frankly, there's no money or future in collecting unfortunate children. Never has been."

A different, familiar voice begins to speak, "The Humans in charge make half steps to accommodate us, but the *people* make the decisions. They're weary of us, and pretty soon they will consume us, just as they did with the Monsters."

"Right," The old woman snaps, "And that time will only come to us sooner if they hear word of a Vampire harboring magic users, monsters, and whatever the hell the long haired one is."

"The Family's dying ma'am. At the very least it may prove useful to band together with the only beings that have a chance of treating us as equals."

A heavy silence follows the man's last words, The door you have your ear up to begins to open and you fall backwards, startled.

"I'm sorry. But I cannot --" The older woman notices you scrambling to get to your feet,

"Oh."

>A) Blame Blake.

>B) Hide behind Blake.

>C) "Hungry!"

>D) [Write in]
>>
>>501726
WOOOOO!!! OP isn't dead YAY!

I bid on >C) baegopeun!

btw I want to say this is amazing still been here since the third picture :D
>>
File: gimmefood.png (103KB, 377x433px) Image search: [Google]
gimmefood.png
103KB, 377x433px
>C)
"J'ai faim, madame! La nourriture font partie des besoins ƩlƩmentaires de le monstre!"
>>
>>501862
Veto with my D) nervously pick woman from under fingernails
>>
>>501726
>C
"MaŠ³ŠøчecŠŗaя Š“eŠ²yшŠŗa Š½e Š¼oŠ³Š»Šø Š±Ń‹ Š²Ń‹ ŠæoŠ“eŠ»Šøтьcя ŠŗycoчŠŗoŠ¼ Š²aшeŠ³o ŠæpeŠŗpacŠ½oŠ³o ŠæŠøpoŠ³a я Š³oŠ»oŠ“Š½a Šø Š²o Š¼Š½e ŠŗaŠŗ Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøŠ¼yŠ¼ 6 ŠæyŠ»eŠ²Ń‹Ń… paŠ½eŠ½ŠøŠ¹ тaŠŗ чтo Š»ŃŽŠ±aя ŠæoŠ¼oщь ŠæpŠøшŠ»acь Š±Ń‹ Šŗ Š¼ecтy"
>>
Morderiae quickly begins to shoo you back down the hall, "Blake, I told you to watch her."

"I-It was her fault! You said to accommodate her so I did, and then she started listening to you guys, and I told her not to!" Blake cries.

>"Hungry." You state plainly, shaking yourself free of Mordariae's grip and creeping towards Blake.

Blake throws his hands out to his sides, "See!"

"Morderiae," The old woman interrupts, "This *monster* of yours is... different."

Morderiae looks at the woman, bewildered, "Oh yeah?"

"Her horns are almost non-existent for her age; It'd probably be easy to forget they're even there."

Morderiae furrows his brow, "They're horns, Ma'am ... I'd say they stick out well enough."

"Not well enough for her to be dead already... With little work she could even be made up to look like a convincing human.

>"HUNGRY." You reiterate, chasing after Blake as he hides behind Morderiae.

The woman sighs, "The Family isn't a charity case, but let it not be known for being ignorant in the pursuit of knowledge," she beckons Morderiae to follow as she heads down the hall; Blake follows too, and you chase after him, tugging on his shirt.

"It's a rarity to see an undocumented abomination," The woman turns to face Morderiae as she reaches what appears to be the front door, "I'm willing to offer you a small stipend to pursue your education of the little ones."

"In exchange, you will document your findings with the little monster. In about three months, we'll reconvene, and you'll have to make your case with the Queen... "

Morderiae scrambles to open the door for the older woman as she looks at him expectantly.

"It's going to need to be good, she despises both children, and you" The woman steps out into the night, then turns to face Morderiae, "And shave that rug off of your face, I miss the comfort of your boyish charm."

"I like my beard!" he says, stroking his chin.

"Well, you were never one for appearances, Morderiae."
>>
File: Lilyangry.jpg (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lilyangry.jpg
191KB, 600x600px
>>502233

In front of you sits a bounty of different foods laid upon the kitchen counter, and a couple of blood bags.

"Eat what you like. It's only fair since you've somehow become our meal ticket," Morderiae takes a seat across from you and places a bag bearing a red cross in his lap.

You gaze at all the food your mind in pure bliss, you begin to pick at a cooked chicken, munch on a fist full of candy, drown your thirst in blood, and down a peanut butter jar.

Morderiae gazes at you with his eyes wide open, he puts a pen to paper and jots down a few things. You feel quite queasy from all the food you've just eaten, so you decide to crawl into a ball and sleep on the floor.

You awake once again in a now familiar room with the extravagant bed. This time your rousted by the stern voice of a tired adult woman.

"So, you're the new little freeloader."

"Lily, please, " You hear Morderiae shouting from a distance, "I told you I'll pay for everything!"

"At any point when Mr. Fang Face presented you with my entire kitchen did he say exactly who provided the meal?"

Lily approaches your bed.

"You ate my sour skittles you rat. I NEED those. You can't just *get* those."

You sink back into the corner of the bed and hiss at the woman who seems to have ill intent towards you.

"Lily!" Morderiae enters the room, "Monsters have big appetites, okay?"

"Good. It's a big world out there, go eat it." Lily rips the blanket off of you.

Morderiae sighs, "Lily, Look, she's the reason I'm getting paid, okay? Miss Lewis agreed to pay me to keep an eye on her. Hell -- If the vampire queen allows it, I might be getting a lot more too."

Lily looks at Morderiae, and then back at you, "... I want her to say she's sorry."

Morderiae furrows his brow, "What?"

"You heard me *Barry*, I want an apology from both of you." Lily states, ignoring Morderiae.

>A) "...Sorry."
>B) Begin to eat the blanket.
>C) [Write in]
>>
>>502234
>C) do B and make puppy eyes
>>
>c rip her trachea out
>>
>>502259
this
>>
>B) died?
>>
Just opened this thread. Read it all in a sitting. Need more.
>>
>>507276
aww I got really excited for a second thinking there was an update, I miss this thread
>>
>>507289
me too :.(
>>
File: gon.jpg (37KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
gon.jpg
37KB, 600x474px
OP needs to comeback, right now.
>>
>>507771
I agree 100% can we summon him?
>>
File: bed1.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bed1.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
"She doesn't even understand you Lily. If anything, she probably sees you as a threat now." Morderiae explains.

Disinterested, you grab the blanket Lily snatched off of you, and begin to formulate a mischivous idea.

Lily shakes her head, " I don't care. Just don't take in anymore; This place got way too crowded."

>"I've only taken in three," Morderiae states, "Besides, it's a mansion, and you sure as hell weren't doing anything with it."

"Sure I was. This USED to be my party house."

>"You call screaming, eating, and throwing things at the walls partying?"

"You don't?"

>Morderiae sighs, "What would Arturo say, huh?"

"Who knows? But I'm sure he wouldn't be into the idea of turning this place into a daycare either."
>>
File: bed2.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bed2.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>507910

Lily clicks her tongue, "Whatever, She sits down at the far end of the bed, "Your vampire meeting went well then, yeah?"

>Morderiae leans against the door frame, "About as well as it could've gone. How did your thing go?"

"I called the dark spirits to fit the old man with another year of life. So - yeah - I got paid."

>"Good."

"Not really. The guy's corrupt as hell, and as long as I'm around he'll live for about another
fifty years. You'd think somebody would've noticed by now."

>"You should quit."

"Can't. They'll probably rat me out and - uh - I'll get burned alive or whatever."

>"Ah. Right."

"Yeah, it's not the best. But honestly, what else am I gonna do?"

>"You could hide out here."

"Until we run out of food, and you flip your shit and drink my blood."

>"Vampires can be taught to resist the blood-lust. It's mostly a stereotype at this point."

"Mmm Hm, and what about monsters."

>"Well ... I'll teach her. I'm sure it's - uh - similar. It'll have to do until I can find a monster
that can teach her."

"Hah. Good luck. If they're out there, they don't exactly want to be found."

Lily feels a tugging on the blanket she's sitting on, she looks over at you with your mouth stuffed with blanket and sighs, "You know, you should probably teach her not to eat EVERYTHING first."
>>
File: Sergio.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sergio.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>507911

One particularly chilly night later, and you find yourself following Morderiae down one of the mansion's many labyrinthine halls.

"For the next few months I'll be teaching you how to live among humans. I don't know anything about your species, but I'll try my best to show you the vampire way of doing things. "

Morderiae leads you to a large room with nothing else in it but three other children sitting at a table; He motions towards the table, and you cautiously creep towards the other children.

Blake positions himself as far away from you as possible, hiding behind a girl with long dark hair.

"You're the monster girl," the third kid extends his hand out to you, " I'm Sergio, i'm a vampire. Blake uses magic, and the girl with the long hair is Lambkill, she doesn't talk much."

>A) Cautiously sniff Sergio's hand.

>B) Introduce yourself with the firmest, southern handshake.

>C) Chase after Blake

>D) (Write in)
>>
>>507912
C)
>>
>B)
>>
B)
>>
File: LambkillandCallie.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
LambkillandCallie.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>507970
>>508264

You recall this human interaction from your favorite animated show 'Dead Land', and so you thrust your left arm out and grip Sergio's hand as tightly as you can while you replicate the scene from memory.

>"The name's Callie."

Sergio slips his hand from your grip, "Hey! what --"

Lambkill pushes Sergio aside and excitedly makes her way towards you.

"Callie? Well I'll be damned!"

"Looks like we got ourselves a living legend! Shot 5 men with two bullets this one."

>You smile as wide as you can, "Ain't nothin' leg'n'dery about keelin' Marshel!"

Morderiae and the boys watch in amazement as you and Lambkill swap quotes from an old western cartoon.

Eventually Morderiae calmed the children down, and began to teach. Today, the lessons revolved around English, and you found yourself unable to keep up. Fortunately, Morderiae seemed to have anticipated this, and when the other children were busy with their provided work, he would work with you personally to help you understand.

You hated this. It wasn't fun to be reminded of things you didn't know, and you'd much rather enjoy talking about things you *did* know. After the lessons, you began to approach Lambkill as she seemed to be taking some form of pill; You felt as if you wanted to be her friend.

>A) Play outlaws.
>B) Ask her about her boots.
>C) Ask her about her name.
>D) Ask her about her pills.
>D) [Write in]
>>
I love you OP.

Also, A. We don't need to know anything about Lambkill to know that she's a great person and that we need to be her friend.
>>
>>508644
I 100% agree with everything he/she said >>508705
>>
File: Lambkillyou.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lambkillyou.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
"Alright children, dinner will be served in the dining room at 6," Morderiae announces, "Please remember to study the books I've provided you today. In the coming weeks I promise this place will resemble something more like a proper school. Until then, I'll try my best to personally provide a good environment for you. Thank you."

You follow Lambkill as she exits the classroom; You sneak up behind her, and poke Lambkill in the small of her back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Lambkill mutters with a southern drawl.

>"You ant me, so get to wockin'" You reply

Both you and Lambkill act out an impromptu gun fight throughout the halls and eventually end up on the second floor. The game screeches to a halt when it became apparent to lambkill that you've only actually seen one episode.

Lambkill grabs your shoulders in disbelief, "You *need* to see the rest! It's so good ... If Mr Morderiae gets a TV we could watch it together! We'll stay up all night, it'll be awesome!"

Noticing your game, Sergio approaches the two of you.

"This is *my* town. No place for a couple of cowboys," He says, his hands firmly planted on his hips.

"We're not cowboys. We're outlaws!" Lambkill remarks.

"Fine, then I'll be the Lawman!" Sergio reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a rubber band; He balances it on his index finger, and with his teeth pulls it around his thumb, then hooks it onto his pinky.

"I'm taking both of you to jail!"

Curious, you creep closer to the thing in Sergio's hand, and a moment later find yourself tackled by a distraught Lambkill; As you fall, you watch the rubber band furiously sail past your head.

Lambkill scrambles for the fired rubber band and aims it at Sergio right as he pulls another from his pocket and knocks it back.
>>
File: Blake.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blake.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>509292

Suddenly, a disoriented Lily leans out of a doorway next to Sergio with her right hand massaging her forehead, "Shut the fuck up! God!"

Sergio winces, "Ew! Your breath stinks!"

Lily shoves Sergio, turning him towards the stairs, "Go do your kid bullshit downstairs, upstairs is for grown ups!"

You squint your eyes, and hiss at Lily.

Lily reactively hisses back causing the three of you to recoil and cover your noses.

"Smells like a runned-over dog!" Lambkill shouts, the three of you run away laughing as Lily rolls her eyes and stumbles back into her lair.

Eventually the three of you ran into Morderiae who announced dinner was ready. Tonight, you ate a significantly smaller portion then the one last night; During your meal you notice Blake glancing over at you, and avoiding your gaze.

>A) Smile and wave.

>B) Make a scary face.

>C) When he's not looking go under the table and scare him.

>D) [Write in]
>>
>>509293
>C) And grab his leg, pulling him down while making scary sounds
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.