Twitters and Instagrams:
New etorrent.co.kr guide:
Script to change file names to hangul
>tfw the loopvids for her firsl softcore porn scene from 2014 no longer work
loopvid bro pls fix
>Guys, this is my first time ever hearing about CL. This song is fucking dope!!!! What a perfect song to discover an artist you've never heard of... She slayed me this morning. I found out via Twitter because she was the #1 trending topic in the United States. This video slayed me even more. She is definitely a bad bitch, and I'm officially a fan of CL and the genre this is under. This chick literally went all outs in this video. Praise Seoul chicks!!!
>tfw this could have been woohee
Her family is the SK conglomerate chaebol which is rich as fuck so it's weird that she's doing movies like that when she could easily be getting proper acting roles in real movies with her connections. But maybe she's just a slut who gets off on people watching her sex scenes.
I wasn't here for the initial BEG album discussion, how are we feeling about it?
The title tracks are great but I don't really remember any of the "b"sides...
Did I miss this one too? songs not that great but i keep listening because year7class1 has a special place in my heart even though I know none of them.
I'm sure you'll all love this one /s
Honestly not the best effort from both of them, but still good imo. It's one of those songs that doesn't quite appeal to a western audience as well as a korean one, I think; seeing as it would still be #1 on the charts if the dude from Hyukoh hadn't released a song yesterday
the others are bad quality again:
Just from the top of my head, both from feb 2014 http://i.imgur.com/RIbrmMl.jpg
Bestie giving foreigners a tour.
After School’s Raina will be making her solo comeback!
According to several insiders, Raina will begin her second round of solo activities on November 18. Her last comeback was in October 2014 with the song “You End, And Me.”
Raina wrote the melody and lyrics to her new song herself. The song is described as having a medium beat. Her comeback is noteworthy because it is her first step down the singer-songwriter path. Rhymer produced the track.
Meanwhile, Raina already topped charts last year with her duet with San-E, “A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.” Fans are already well aware of her sweet and soothing voice, and are eager to see if she will be releasing another viral hit for the upcoming winter.
someone already posted the story i think, but it makes sense, they started OC to be able to keep more money, and now with a solo rania, maybe they can actually make money next year or at least start the year of with money, i wonder if the just have the rest of as playing the recorder or something
>FIESTAR Yezi announces solo debut in December, 3 years after debut
More whitey + kpop.
Introducing Uee's sponsor.
Alright, with some struggling I managed to get it working with both the Tahiti and the Scandol videos.
Stay away from KolorEyes linked in the previous thread - it's trash. Just download the video with any third-party youtube ripper and then use MaxVR.
As for the videos themselves, they're also kind of trash. They're fully 360 degree wrap-around, but there's no depth because they used a 2D panoramic camera instead of a 3D panoramic camera.
By contrast, there's a lot of 180 degree and 360 degree VR porn out right now that's fucking unbelievable, with both full surround and full sense of depth and presence.
Also the scenes change so rapidly it's hard to enjoy any given one.
I'd really like for kpop groups to start putting out VR videos like this, but with long single-take scenes, lots of close-up "intimate" scenes like sitting at a table talking or sitting on a couch together or something like that. I don't want porn - there's plenty of that - but VR works best without cuts or other editing tricks. A solid 10-minute "candid" with the girls being silly around the camera, talking to it, poking it, dancing around it, etc would be perfect though.
Naw man. I was actually going to make a post the other day saying the exact opposite. Some of these girls and for instance some of the OMG girls are absolute tip top cuties. The bigger companies get their picks of the bunch and the total thoroughbreds.
It's not real 3D, it's just a flat panoramic video wrapped around you 360 degrees. The difference between a 360 degree panoramic 2D video and a 360 degree panoramic 3D video is like night and day.
(she turns 18 in 4 days)
Note: Clicking on the "Save as SRT" button doesn't save a proper srt file with the correct timestamps for me. You'll have to select all the text in the box on the right and save it in a notepad and rename it into an srt file. Be sure to remove the "WEBVTT" in the first line for it to work:
00:00:02.405 --> 00:00:04.932
00:00:04.932 --> 00:00:07.276
00:00:07.276 --> 00:00:09.596
00:00:09.596 --> 00:00:13.204
I'm here after the schedules.
Sulli is posting post-coitus lewds on instagram right now.
It's 5AM in Korea btw. She and Choiza just got done fucking.
Don't be a racist bigot bro. Kpop needs diversity.
>One listener stated on the show, "Isn't Junghwa's younger brother in high school? Besides Junghwa, whom among the EXID members does he like?"
>She replied, "My brother is already a junior. He told me that his friends like EXID, so he took a lot of our signatures. Among the members, he told me he likes LE the best. While she's sexy, but she also has a delicacy to her, so he said he liked her."
will he get LE-noona's puss?
>I don't know why idols don't record themselves in 1080p.
that's impossible, either because the app itself or because the streaming is unstable
sometimes it lags at 360p (the app lets you know it's a problem from the streamer), I can't imagine if they try at more than 720p
I think one of them was of Yura right? they were at home, which is a huge advantage. While they do have the best mobile connection in the world, it is still not enough, it seems.
JYP has the money to make a good broadcast and even them deliver a crappy 360p stream. Of course I could be wrong though, and everyone is just not bothering with changing the quality on their devices.
These photos are kinda bad for a magazine shoot.
Lovelyz followup promotions imminet
She's hot and all, but those dance moves don't look good with her body type. They only look good with slender Korean girls. I've seen a few white women doing Kara's butt dance and BEG's hip dance and they never look as good.
Looks like I was wrong. The 1080p Girl's Day shows were recorded and uploaded it 1080p. It was not live.
Loen entertainment buys 70 percent of A Cube Entertainment (A Pinks management company) shares.
Do you know why it broke? Did the tistories change the way they behave? So random. Thought my computer broke desu lol
Assuming someone with at least some programming knowledge, it should be easy to write a small app that can fetch the urls on a tistory page and generate download links
Unless Tistory blogs had some inside changes, but I doubt it's impossible
eh, that doesn't sound too bad. and they all are pretty hot, which is unusual. looking at all new groups posted here recently I was getting worried that korea ran out of beautiful women. looks like there are still a few left. but I wonder how they managed to fuck up the mv so badly. any design student would have done a better post production for a few beers.
Right, the exe seems fucked, but running from the source still works (link on the second line there: http://pastie.org/private/smod5ye0faly7gkdcvrtw ). If you want to try it, save it to a file (for example "scraper.pl"), install perl ( http://strawberryperl.com/ just download and install the recommended version ) and then instead of running with
t.exe <tistory url>
perl scraper.pl <tistory url>
Remember to stay warm this winter~
>During the broadcast, the members are asked to share some dieting tips and tricks. To this, Hani replies, “I don’t want to recommend this method but we ate just enough to not die. We ate really little.”
I wish to be friends with the Minhee poster. I wonder if it will happen.
Last thread someone posted some Secret Hyoseong fancam that were super over exposed, i found 2 that had much better quality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwslbwLb-cA
I was the one who packaged that .exe a couple of years ago, but I have no idea why it stopped working recently. I just tried making a new .exe with pp (http://search.cpan.org/~autrijus/PAR-0.85_01/script/pp), which is the packer I used back then, and the resulting .exe is able to download images just fine.
To be fair, that Perl script is pretty shitty anyways, and you're probably better off just using this anons >>2527599 Python script instead.
I was also wondering why it would suddenly stop working. Maybe microsoft removed some old API that old versions of perl used to use, so you need a newer version now for it to work again. I don't know.
Nice. I thought you might have been long gone since that .exe was not too recent. Maybe release the new .exe so other anons don't have to go through the trouble of installing perl.
I think your script is still better than the python one since it sets the original filenames, while the python script uses <tistory name>-<post number>-<pic number>.jpg . I myself prefer the original names, at least.
She hasn't been on any news articles for quite a while
Last I heard was that she was having some issues with her company with a lawsuit or something like that
There was a second fight after the one shown on the show but I remember she lost I think?
She is very cute, i don't know why people hate her.
because they styled her like garbaggio until a couple weeks ago, she honestly didn't look good at all until recently but she's decent now, they just couldn't figure out what to do with her hugenormous sniffer
I like her new styling thoe, finally I can say I find all the gfriends qt qt
Article: 'SNL' Shin Dong Yub's ears turn red at AOA Choa's close skinship
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+647, -9] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His wife's a saint for always putting up with this stuff
2. [+494, -21] I'm surprised his third leg didn't respond...
3. [+445, -14] He's not acting, his ears really did turn that red ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+83, -5] This is going too far ㅋㅋㅋ It's a TV show but he's still a married man ㅋㅋㅋ What a makjang
5. [+54, -7] What man wouldn't have his heart burst with Choa doing that. Even a sterile man would get up.
6. [+52, -7] Shin Dong Yub must've wanted to die...
7. [+38, -3] I wouldn't even be surprised if it was revealed that Shin Dong Yub paid SNL to keep him on the show, I'm so jealous of him
8. [+36, -4] He's amazing for being able to get right back up after that
Article: 'SNL Korea 6' AOA opens without Seolhyun... "because of her schedule"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+521, -39] It's true that they're keeping Seolhyun off the show to manage her image. The level discrepancy in this team is huge. While one gets to attend the Blue Dragon Film Festival, the others are stuck doing SNL skits ㅋ
2. [+487, -26] FNC keeps trying to make Seolhyun's image like Suzy with an innocent, sweet image so of course there's no way they'd let Seolhyun on an adult humor show like SNL. After all, they're not trying to make Seolhyun the next Hyuna, Gain, or Hyosung.
3. [+236, -23] Choa jjang
4. [+61, -4] FNC's seriously so mean, they're just giving all the good stuff to Seolhyun. Seems like they've given up on Yookyung completely too. How about they try to give some attention to Yuna too.
5. [+50, -2] Seolhyun's main job is a singer but she's always putting that on the backburner for her acting gigs.. should've just debuted her as an actress.
6. [+46, -6] I wonder why FNC is so all in on Seolhyun
7. [+29, -2] Yuna's pretty too though...
8. [+28, -6] I understand that FNC wants to make Seolhyun the next Suzy but I don't think she'll get as big as her...
9. [+25, -10] The grand actress Seolhyun would never dare star on a low class trashy show like this
10. [+19, -3] I wonder how the other members feel about this. They're the same members of the same group but only one of them gets all these opportunities and gets to skip schedules.
151128.tvN.SNL 코리아 시즌6.E28.AOA편.1080i-diver
The quality not good.
Great, now netizens are going to hate Lizzy
Article: Lizzy, "People always think celebrities have an easy life but it's honestly lonely"
Source: Newsen via Daum
"Being a celebrity is a lonely career. I remember last Christmas, I fell really sick and I felt so lonely then. I realized that you couldn't open up to all of your friends or family about your struggles. Even if I tell my friends, they tell me that I have an easy life so I don't say anything at all."
1. [+900, -50] She doesn't know how good she has it ㅋㅋㅋ Think of all the kids your age who have to work to their bones even on Christmas day, do you think there's time for them to care about being lonely?
2. [+706, -28] We all know it's hard and lonely... but realize that there are so many more people who have it harder and are lonelier than you... Honestly, it just sounds like she's whining.
3. [+229, -10] F*ck, there are even people who have to work on Christmas day, as if this is anything to complain about
4. [+210, -3] There are people who have to work on Christmas day regardless of whether they're sick or not without one person to feel bad for them.
5. [+187, -5] I'm sure she's old enough to know that there isn't a job in this world where you can earn lots of money, be loved, and not be lonely.. so please stop whining.
6. [+168, -5] Quit if it's hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you retire, I'll take what you're saying seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+157, -2] The world is hard for everyone, not just for celebrities
8. [+149, -11] Everyone is lonely. Whether you're rich or poor or old or young... but if you're a successful celebrity, at least you're rich... you make someone's monthly salary for a day's worth of filming..
would you really say that they are though?
sure we all know she's hella pretty and they're really pushing that, but they're not pushing the overt... hypersexified image. they're still sticking with the ... schizophrenic mix of sexy concept and korean-expected "innocence/cuteness/aegyo/etc" that idols in groups like aoa have to hold up
like some other anon said, wouldn't it be closer to the next suzy, they're pushing her in so many CF's and dramas
albeit with a bit of a less "innocent" image
forgive me if i'm wrong i don't pay attention to aoa and i'm on some medication, just blame it on the drugs
I don't really know. I don't follow AOA. From my casual peek at Seolhyun, they seem to be pushing her to be more sexy by showing off the body a lot. She's not quite Hyuna or Gain, but she will go there eventually.
remember Jihae from Girl's Day?
This is what she looks like now:
>Kinda funny since they'll censor everything poorly (including paid sponsors in some cases).
What's up with that? I'll watch Dream Team or something and everyone will be wearing Reebok, which clearly shows that Reebok is a sponsor, but they cover up the logo for some reason.
Typical plastic surgery victim.
I'm the most tolerant person in the world, but I honestly believe this whole KPop/Idol business damages women in so many ways since it perpetuates the sickly views in Korean society. I personally find that Korean women look nice in their natural way, but so many force themselves into surgery and in order to follow this cutout example of 'beauty' and end up as a middle aged woman with a disfigured leather face they constantly have to moisturise for it not to fall apart. Just look at her nose and eyes... they clearly lost their natural connective tissue and her whole face has that leathery shine with a dead plastic smile.
Sorry for ranting, but I feel terrible every time I see this shit.