[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: frot.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
frot.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
I always wanted to try this but, sadly, I can't.

How does it feels?
>>
Why can't you?

It's pretty much the same as jerking off on your own.
>>
It's so hot. I did this when I was with my ex-boyfriend. He cums and me too at the same time.
>>
>>1260880
Doesn't do much for me. Looks hot but feels like a bad wank.
>>
>>1260885
Well... I don't know anyone to do it with. And I'm also too shy, which makes it more difficult for me.
>>
I really like frotting. Imo better than solo wank can feel really good.
>>
It's fun, but the pleasure that comes from it is mainly generated by your mind.

The actual feeling isn't much, but just the thought of your dick against another, both of you panting and either rocking against eachother or one of you increasingly jerking you both off is usually where the stimulation comes from.
>>
Why can't you?

It feels OK but really, it's more interesting for the fact that it's another man's dick than the actual sensation.
>>
File: tumblr_n1cte3Iph51slkafno1_500.jpg (60KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1cte3Iph51slkafno1_500.jpg
60KB, 422x750px
>>1260938
See:
>>1260919

It's pretty disappointing to read that it's not as good as it looks, to be honest. It really looks hot.
>>
>>1260954
Get drunk and try a hookup app. It's not hard to find a guy to sleep with.
>>
Personally, frotting is one of my favorite things. Jerking two hard cocks together with some nice lube feels amazing. The skin is perfectly soft and the feeling of another dudes dick rubbing all over yours is great. And I love it when the other guy cums first. Usually can't last much longer after that. Feels like some kind of super lube
>>
>>1260880
Feels amazing with lube. Before puberty it felt amazing to do this with my cousins and have a dry orgasm.
>>
>>1260954
Honestly, it is still pretty awesome. Sure, it just feels like jerking but with a second cock in your hand. So? Having that second cock in your hand is pretty awesome.
>>
>>1260960
people on hookup apps are ugly tho, dick is dick, but face and body can ruin everything.
>>
>>1260925
>>1260938
this, it's all in your head
>>
>>1261184
This sounds to me like the same problem with going into bars. But what would I know, I'm a piece of shit newfag.
>>
Me and my boyfriend do this all the time with lube, and it's actually fucking amazing, I really can't even begin to describe the feeling of me sitting on his legs, moaning as we cum together like that
>>
Frot is one of those things that's only hot when I'm really horny, like I'm feeling so primal I just need to rub my hard dick all over another guy's.
>>
File: image.jpg (371KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371KB, 720x1184px
It feels strange with other cock there. To be honest dry humping through underwear is more of a turn on for me.
>>
>>1261925
That's sweet.
Also, I'd give you a nice warm place to put that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.