[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolute mad man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: rudolph-hess.jpg (23KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
rudolph-hess.jpg
23KB, 306x423px
Was he faking it?
>>
faking what?
>>
>>84670
Kek, he looks like lurch.
>>
A better question is who do you think killed him?
>>
Is it true that the allies tried to keep him from human contact and therefore made an arab boy bring him his food etc, in an attempt at keeping him from talking to people, but Hess knew arabic from living in Egypt?
>>
>Went alone to England in a fucking BF110 to seek peace and an alliance to destroy the SO
>Get imprison and trailed
>>
>fakes it for years
>when he's about to be let off admits to it

M A D M A N
>>
File: ms4OPbb.png (715KB, 475x750px) Image search: [Google]
ms4OPbb.png
715KB, 475x750px
fun fact: he was able to jump over a chair
just like bill gates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCxE0bWQeQ
>>
>>84670

WAS HE FAKING WHAT?
>>
>>84670
OMG I AM SO MAD THIS IS SO OFFENSIVE WEW LAD
>>
>>88818
How is this special? Aren't a lot of people able to do this?
>>
>>87042
Why would they send an arab boy? Why would an arab boy even be in the uk where I presume he was held?
>>
>>90023
he was kept in england during the war, after the nuremberg trial they moved him in the western berlin prison of spandau
i don't know if that story about the arab guy is true, but it is true that the british guards were forbidden from talking to him, and he was generally kept isolated from the outside world (they didn't let him listen to the radio, read newspapers and such)
>>
He was certainly malingering and exaggerating at times, he admitted it. I think he was very unstable by the time he flew to England, perhaps he knew deep down Hitler was not the Messiah he believed he was but could not admit it to himseld and saw his actions (against Hitler) as being in the Fuhers best interest (They didn't want a war with the British empire)
>>
>>90068
During his stay in England, he was supervised by psycologists doing a study and he willingly spurred interaction with staff. But at times, he would join them during lunch and even drink alcohol with them. It was a much stricter regime at Spandau, Speers diary show's he malingered often as a point of pride that he wasn't beaten
>>
>>88413
Fakes what for years?
>>
>>90414
being a trans-jew
>>
>>84670
He was actually quite handsome
>>
>>90122
Hitler didn't wabt war with GB, Churchill on the other hands lusted for Hun blood
>>
>>90023
>Why would an arab boy even be in the uk
>>
>>87042
sheeit
>>
>>90414
>>84785
Being an all around psycho. He parachuted into Scotland. Read about it. Rather interesting.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.