[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Jews get Israel after WW2, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: Is-wb-gs-gh_v3.png (259KB, 1428x2289px) Image search: [Google]
Is-wb-gs-gh_v3.png
259KB, 1428x2289px
Why did Jews get Israel after WW2, /his/?
>>
They have fought for it and won

France (diplomacy) and Czechoslovakia (arms shipments and training) helped
>>
Bad UK policies, people wanting to screw the UK, nazi germany and those jew refugee ships sinking made the world few bad for the jews.

Also, >>8396, Zionists were much more competent at terrorism than Muslims.
>>
>>8558
Not only at terrorism

Modern Arab armies are useless for some reason
>>
same reasons australians got australia and indians got india.

The british empire broadly folded outwith africa.
>>
Europe didnt want the jews, so we forced them on the Arabs.

Also helps that the modern Arabs are fucking useless at fighting and are pretty shite at terrorism
>>
>>8320
Maybe because they deserved it after losing 6 million of their people to Antisemitism?
>>
>>8809
How does that justify plopping them onto land that others owned, though? Either way, though, they do deserve to keep their county after fighting basically ever single one of their neighbors except Jordan, twice.
>>
Because Brits and to prevent another holocaust.

I suspect it was also a reaction to the refugee problems of similar size they might've faced back then.
>>
>>8809
>deserved it

Maybe the Jews deserved getting massacred for being a disruptive revolutionary force in every country they occupied and abused with their usury

>Revolting against the Romans
>Helping Protestant heretics
>French Rev
>Germany 1848
>Race baiting in USA, abolitionists
>Assassination Alex II
>Bolshevism
>>
>>8880
they owned it by that point. The zionist colonizing project long predates ww2.

In the same way that australia existed before independance.
>>
>>8320
Zionism having a lot of influence within the British government.
>>
>>8809
>6 million
6 billion you mean you disgusting nazi bigot.
>>
>>9004
Territorial control is wasted on Arabs since they are utterly unable to govern themselves.
>>
>>8809
I don't think getting massacred gives you the right of a country, no nation in the west truly believes that shit, surely not the US.

But Antisemitism surely worked well as a good propaganda for the jewish interests. If it weren't for the situation in europe most of the world would be outraged at jews killing British officials.
>>
Also /pol/ is not here, so why the involvement of those jew-conspiracies and arabian hate and the like?
I thought this board was for serious discussion.
>>
/his/ isn't supposed to be /pol/ Why are there so many threads about Jews on here? Don't you guys have your own board for that shit? All these threads do is bait.
>>
>>9149
Moot already predicted this would happen which is why he always refused to create /his/

Sorry you can't handle the truth

Deal with it faggot
>>
>>8320

They took up arms against an unarmed populous and stole the land and all the people's possessions. The food was still warm on the tables when they moved in.
>>
>>9340
>an unarmed populace
You do know there was a whole war and all, right?
>>
>>9149
Don't be so sensitive, this place is not even close to /pol/.

>>9274
We can just do something like /a/ and create a strong self policing behaviour
>>
>>8809
>because they deserved it

That's like saying if bob steals my wallet, I deserve to have mike's wallet as compensation
>>
>>9262
Right, so you're allowed to discuss history as long as it doesn't pertain to israel. Okay.
>>
>>8320

Guilt.
>>
1. the zionist project predates ww2, there were plenty of juice there already
2. post ww1 and ww2 were times of massive border flux and creatiuon in the collapsed empires, east prussia was obliterated for example. The ottoman province of Syria was partitioned a dozen times (syria, Lebanon, jordan, isreal and palestine were all in the borders of this province)
3. isreal was never "given" anything. They fought a war of independence.
>>
>>8641
That might be said for something like the 1984 Arab-Israeli War, but besides that I don't think "useless" is adequate.
>>
>>9477
I never said anyone couldn't discuss something but it's obvious this board is already obsessed with Jews and racebaiting.
>>
>>9386

Nothing sensitive is being touched, i just point out that this sort of approach to discussion about history is more fitting for /pol/ than for something that wants to discuss actual history.

>>9274

I suspect he would've been more worried about yet more negative attention being drawn to 4chan for its rampant racism and the like.
I mean buying into nazi propaganda is one thing if you do it at the height of their power, but after all their lies and the like have been revealed?
That's either malice or stupidity of a barely fathomable level.
>>
>>9587
You're obviously against even talking about this. Nothing baity has been posted. Fuck off
>>
>>9340
Actually, the Arab forces started out better armed than the Israeli forces, since they received much of the British Mandate's equipment at a time when neither the US nor UK was supporting the Israelis.
>>
>>9149
>>9262
Stop samefagging, Isaac.
>>
>>9655
This. Just tell /pol/ to fuck off when they start arguing about Jewish conspiracies.
>>
>>9717

Afraid to disappoint but that is not me.

Me being: >>8884 and >>9617

It might come as a surprise to you but there's more than a few people willing to call out nonsense where they see it.
>>
>>9716
So how did the jews win in their first war against the arabs? I mean, that area was 50/50 split and the arabs had other arab supporters on all sides of the land's borders. It's really fucking surprising that israel repelled them all.
>>
>>9891
arabs a shit.

There were immense tensions within the arabs at that time.
>>
>>9891
I'm not sure if this applies at the time, but the Israelis have a strong military tradition right? Compared to a thrown-together alliance between Arab countries that didn't like each other that much to begin with.
>>
>>8320
because muh bible.
>>
>>9891
http://www.aljazeera.com/focus/arabunity/2008/02/200852518398869597.html
>>
File: Tashuvu.jpg (255KB, 1271x483px) Image search: [Google]
Tashuvu.jpg
255KB, 1271x483px
Because 6 million of G*d's Chosen died to fulfill the prophecy of their return to Israel.
>>
No one in Europe wanted a unified Arab state. Palestine was a strategic location and both the Soviets and the west hope for Isreal to be one their side.
>>
>>10381
Good post
>>
>>8320
They bought it from willing arab sellers. They did so with Rothschild money, and donations from US and UK fundamentalists.

Jerusalem by Montefiore is a good book about it (he is a direct descendent of aforementioned UK jews, and does his best to be unbiased because of it)
http://bookzz.org/book/874869/fd543e
>>
>>8740
>Europe didnt want the jews, so we forced them on the Arabs.

Never thought of it that way.
>>
Cus is was founded by my great great grand uncle a rabbi named Marcus rudy E------------ by funding it himself and signing the balfron doctrine so the Jews could have there own land and just live
>>
>>8809
>Maybe because they deserved it after losing 6 million of their people to Antisemitism?

Is this /his/ bait?
>>
>>8960
>Australia belongs to Australians because the British dumped their criminals there
By that logic, Europe belongs to the refugees now.
>>
>>9952
>but the Israelis have a strong military tradition right?
A bunch of jewish soldiers and strategists fresh from WW2 joined the Israeli side, so that helped
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.