[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Black history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 49

File: Lundberg_2.jpg (97KB, 518x844px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lundberg_2.jpg
97KB, 518x844px
Why are people constantly hiding the facts that there were alot of black kings in Europe & neglecting the fact that black people ruled Africa succesfully back in the ages?
>>
I wanna believe that this thread was made with good intentions and that it won't get bogged down in /pol/ shit.
>>
Bump for potential.
dis gonna be good
>>
>>80168
lol
>>
>>80211
But it will because it is /pol/
>>80168
Stop bruh
>>
>>80168
>that there were alot of black kings in Europe

Proof please
>>
>>80211
One can only hope. But yeah there was absolutely nothing wrong with Africa before 1600. Portuguese travellers actually said good things about the place.
>>
>>80285
>80285
n shieeeet
>>
>>80280
>Steven Universe shit on /his/

Back to /co/ or tumblr with you.
>>
stupid racists invaded this thread
>>
>>80338
It was underdeveloped by the times standards but still a good place to live.
>>
>>80211
Just report and ignore /pol/ shitposters, and the mods will take care of them.

Such as this

>>80273
>>80261
>>80285
>>80290
>>80326
>>80337
>>80351
>>80354
>>80366
>>80388
>>
>>80374
Well, racists and idiots who believe there were black monarchs in Europe.
>>
>>80168
Racism? Racism.
>>
>>80211

No, I am interested in precolonial Africa mostly.
>>
>>80400
if memes trigger you so much you probably need to go back to /lit/ or /lgbt/

>>80418
then don't say there were lots of black kings in europe, it's retarded. make a thread about ancient african civilizations
>>
>>80400
if you don't think those idiots are evading multiple bans already you're naive

don't think we'll every stop this army of dedicated shitposters unfortunately
>>
>>80168

>Court Negro means all Kings were Black

It was a pretty common thing simply for the Novelty and being able to show him off to your mates.
>>
>>80460
Overused, outdated memes. It's just shitposting.
>>
>>80464
>Probably
Kinda hard to take that seriously...
>>
>>80484
Half of them can't even change their IPs to evade bans. Just report their posts, and it will clean up this thread.
>>
>>80317
uh what OP says is largely untrue but IIRC a 15th century Duke of Florence was black and there is not much evidence but it is likely that the Roman and Ottoman empires may have installed black governors in some European provinces. The Romans were well known for installing governors from far away to prevent local rebellion and some skeletons in soldier outfits were found near York that were DNA matched to west Africa. They must have made their way to Libya and got recruited there then sent to Britannia because black guys from fucking Senegal aren't going to support Celtic rebels.
>>
>>80373
>implying the Rose Rebellion against the Homeworld Empire doesn't count as history
>>
>>80508
I think they're mostly on mobile where you just turn airplane mode on and off and get a new ip
>>
Sources to any of these kings if your negroid brain can comprehend what a computer is
>>
>>80338
Absolutely, Africa is a giant continent though. As far as sub-Saharan Africa before colonialization is concerned, some places were ruled by warrior kings, and other places weren't so much ruled as much as kept by tribal elders and peoples who used oral tradition instead of writing.

This is a troll thread though, posting nonsense about black monarchs in Europe so as to get a rise from /pol/.
>>
>>80535
heres this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwHiJg6LAzc
>>
File: 1401432354121.jpg (65KB, 555x786px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401432354121.jpg
65KB, 555x786px
>>80518
> Roman....empires may have installed black governors in some European provinces.


one thing Rome made sure to do was always put other Romans in power - they never put non-Romans in power, which was one of the keys to their success. When they started granting Germans the titles of generals, guess who those Germans began sympathizing with?
>>
>>80488
by that logic 'beethoven was black' threads like this shouldn't be allowed. everyone knows there weren't black kings in europe and op was almost surely baiting and likely one of the memers to respond. stop choosing what to get outraged at and call shitposting(ie. shitposts with a subtext you disagree with)
>>
>>80460

How do you explain this then?
>>
>>80518
I've read the research about African DNA in ancient Britons,and it's so blown out of proportion it's ridiculous. In a single Roman burial mound two skeletons had African phenotype and DNA, gtfo of here. Only a million Britons today in the South have genes that could be associated with the Romans, that's few as it is.
>>
File: 1441141733745.jpg (169KB, 263x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441141733745.jpg
169KB, 263x371px
>>
>>80584
Rust/degradation of the materials used. Do we say the french are green because the Statue of Liberty is?
>>
>>80168

>Devils advocacy in the form of appreciation to spur racist shitposting

cool meme bro
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 973x1285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 973x1285px
Why have the dynasties in the Holy Roman Empire been whitewashed in the past few centuries?
>>
I've found this 14th century german tapestry interesting, but I've not really looked into who this particular king/queen is. The tapestry is authentic though which makes me question this illustration.
>>
>>80464
>Charles V was black
I've seen this meme a lot, why Charles V? Can't think of anyone whiter desu. The other one I hear a lot is Septimus Severus was black but at least that has some rational origin as he was indeed African but not black but Charles V? Wtf?
>>
>>80635
Where'd that come from? Because I'm pretty sure I'd of heard of it by now.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Garrido
tl;dr: African guy helped Cortez with the siege of Tenochtitlan. He was also the first person (allegedly) in the New World to plant wheat
>>
Are we being raided by /pol/?
>>
>>80678
Muh /pol/boogeyman
>>
>>80637
he was only memeing anon. the pic is obviously tongue and cheek, mocking how blacks(mostly americans) tend to latch onto european, egyptian, judaic, etc. cultures and claim them as their own
>>
>>80678
Yep
>>
K I N G S
I
N
G
S
>>
File: Sandman_73_p02.jpg (303KB, 986x1511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sandman_73_p02.jpg
303KB, 986x1511px
>>80666
These wordfilters are fucking hilarious. Thank you so much, Hiroshima Nagasaki.
>>
>>80678
over half of this boards regular userbase is from /pol/ and /int/
>>
>>80678
>start a joke thread
>get joke replies
what do you expect?
>>
>>80678
>blacks were productive successful human beings
>MUST BE A /POL/ CONSPIRACY
>>
>>80561
>When they started granting Germans the titles of generals, guess who those Germans began sympathizing with?
The masked man?
>>
>>80666
>>
>>80688
Just because some blacks and liberals claim that doesn't mean the rest of us do.
>>
>>80686
>>80713
>>80714
I guess this means yes >>80678
>>
>>80749
/pol/ plz go
>>
>>80518
Jesus fucking christ you moron.
First of all, HE WAS 16TH CENTURY. Second, he was half sicilian-moor. He was just an olive skinned greaseball with curly hair, LIKE EVERY MODERN ITALIAN. He was not black.
>>
you got chinese, arabs, turks, indians, etc all working for european courts its nothing special
>>
>>80561
Military service made you a Roman, it wasn't a racial thing.
>>80614
I never said there were loads, I said they existed and they were high status judging by the accoutrements found in their graves. Therefore the idea that blacks were always second-class-tier in Europe is bunk.
>>
File: charles.jpg (407KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
charles.jpg
407KB, 1280x954px
>>80665
It does look interesting. Some noes:


1. Medieval artist drew castles like the ones they had at home. So, even paintings of Jesus in Bethlehem would have European looking castles in the back ground

2. Wild-Men were popular mythical figures in those times. Pic related is Charles, King of France, and his entourage dressing up like Wild-Men.

3. Its possible that some courts may have had foreigners from Hindustan or deep Africa, presented by gifts from foreign kings.

4. It's also possible that some courts had their local token black guy; many of them had court dwarves. I know the Ottomans had a special government position that was basically "castrated black servant". I'm not sure about Austria
I think this is a more a fantasy setting, since no army would go into battle dressed as Wild Men. If I guessed, it might have to do with Prester John
>>
>>80729
i don't think most of you do, just tumblr tier idiot blacks, of which there are also droves of tumblr tier idiot whites that buy into it too.
>>
>>80749
/lit/ and reddit is raiding us
>>
>>80761

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is historically accurate
>>
>>80764
>he was not black
Look at his picture, he has a fucking afro and wide nose. This is "hurr Obama isn't black" all over again. One drop rule only when it suits /pol/
>>
we wuz kingz and queenz
>>
>>80168
>court of sweeden.
>>
>>80561
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html
>"When you talk about Romans in Britain, most people think about blue eyes and pale complexions," he said. "But the reality was very different."

>Writing in the journal British Archaeology, Mr Benjamin describes a fourth century inscription discovered in Beaumount, two miles from the remains of the Aballava fort at Burgh by Sands. The inscription refers to the "numerus of Aurelian Moors" - a unit of North Africans, probably named after the emperor Marcus Aurelius.

>The unit is also mentioned in the Notitia Dignitatum, a Roman list of officials and dignitaries. It describes the prefect of the "numeri Maurorum Aurelianorum, Aballaba".

>The unit was probably mustered in the Roman province of Mauretania, in modern-day Morocco, by the emperor Septimus Severus and arrived in Britain in the second or third centuries AD. Aballava lay at the western end of Hadrian's Wall in Cumbria.
>>
>>80786
At least they're not shitposting.
>>
>alot of black kings

Please provide some evidence.

There were a number of black members of the nobility, particularly during the early modern period, but they were very rare.

The OP image refers to light-skinned individuals as "Albinos" and is clearly afrocentric trash. It's probably /pol/ undercover trying to stir shit up.
>>
>>80667
Don't know, but a quick google search says this woman was Mediterranean
>>
beside race doesn't matter, they adopt western lifestyle, educated and live in western courts, they're still manifestation of western civilisation.
>>
>>80805
He has one official portrait, in it, he looks like an Italian.
In the dozens upon dozens of edits, he is given
giant lips
nappy hair
black skin
brown skin
curly hair
his nose is changed from aquiline to wide
etc. etc.

You are a cunt.
>>
>>80829
reddit plz
>>
>>80532
4chan uses regular cookies and HTML5 stored data to store automatically generated post deletion "passwords", filter settings, 4chan pass hashes, and some misc stuff that it does use to identify your browser between IPs. There's a particular procedure you have to do in chrome to get around it, which I won't mention here, but if they're on mobile to begin with, they're probably too retarded to get it right.
>>
File: image.png (711KB, 1025x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
711KB, 1025x765px
this thread went exactly as expected
>>
>>80168
>by the albinos
KEK
>>
>>80767
>I never said there were loads, I said they existed and they were high status judging by the accoutrements found in their graves. Therefore the idea that blacks were always second-class-tier in Europe is bunk.

But they weren't fucking black. The 'Ivory Bangle Lady' was an admixture of Roman and North African(berber). Other than her and the two in the burial mound who were also north African roman Soldiers, you would not say any Black's lived in Roman occupied England.
>>
>>80826
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html
I hate to be that muh source guy but i dont think that that is a very reliable source
>>
>>80826
Severus, the African emperor actually lived in York because he spent most of he reign trying to conquer Scotland.
>>
>>80836

>race doesn't matter

Muh cultural appropriation!!

Sage because after actually reading the thread, it's clear this is a shitposting troll thread started by either /pol/ or the /q/ brigade to stir shit up
>>
Reminder to report shitposting.
>>
>>80826
>-may-be-

If you have to say this, then the answer is always "no". Same if you have to use a question in your headline. Let's look at the journalist.

>David Derbyshire is an award-winning freelance journalist who writes about the environment, science and the countryside.

Great, so no background in history.


I really don't see how that has to do with anything I said. Rome was a huge land area. Of course there would be "Romans" in Israel. Or Morocco. However, there was a distinct "Roman" class that lived in Northern Italy

Yes, and there are records of black people in Britain, mainly from the viking slave trade. There were so few, however, that they became part of folklore. That should tell you something.
>>
>>80829
Telling people to go back to /pol/ who disagree with them is shitposting.
>>
why do people gravitate to blackness so much? is it because they are the superior alpha males?
>>
WE
>>
>>80584
Holy shit.
>>
File: passagers_du_vent.jpg (190KB, 600x787px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
passagers_du_vent.jpg
190KB, 600x787px
>>80878
I didn't expect it to be THAT bad desu.
>>
>>80921
WAZ
>>
File: 1446396079236.jpg (1MB, 1106x2521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446396079236.jpg
1MB, 1106x2521px
>>80905
"Fact" #2 is all incorrect.
>>
This entire thread consists of /pol/tards memeing and reddittards crying about the memes and pol

hopefully the autism will calm down on this board in the next few weeks
>>
>>80940

KANGZ
>>
>>80890
They were fucking black, Roman Egypt bordered Nubia are you really telling me that in 350 years of Roman occupation of Britain not one black auxilliary filtered into the province?
>>
and there's nothing to be proud of of your own race adopting another civilisation culture. it basically you're subdued. have some pride for god sake.

look at asians, they don't need to place in another race history to prove their greatness.
>>
>>80905

You are a caricature of a caricature.

Please stop shitposting and making us all look bad, you dumb asshole. At least engage in reasoned debate with sources. Fuck you.
>>
>>80944
>tfw someone reposts something you made
:3
>>
>>80877
the procedure is just clearing your history or using a private tab

its new ip --> new private window or clear cookies ---> back to shitposting
>>
>>80918
You know what I'm talking about. Don't try to tell me all this

>>80273
>>80261
>>80285
>>80290
>>80326
>>80337
>>80351
>>80354
>>80366
>>80388

is discussion or facts.
>>
/his/ is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

But seriously why get so triggered over blacks
>>
>>80964
Did he take an airplane there?


I already told you: the vikings took some black slaves back home.

There were very very few in numbers.
>>
>>81011
>high level of discourse
This is codeword for intellectual fedora tippery

This is why there are so many pretentious redditors here
>>
>>81011
But seriously why get so triggered over posts
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>81011

this thread is bait and got the exact posting you would expect
>>
>>80508
>clean up this thread.
Getting rid of OPs silliness would be a good start there.
>>
So if this thread is bait, why did you idiots give OP the replies he wanted?
>>
>>80905
> FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African
> Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a
> calendar,a plow, a road, a bridge,
Wow /pol/ just wow. What is Amharic? What is Kente cloth? What are the Benin Bronzes. What is Great Zimbabwe. Wherre the fuck are the mods? this is literally /pol/, no difference whatsoever.
>>
>>81057
redditors can't help themselves
>>
File: niggler.png (827KB, 710x1144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggler.png
827KB, 710x1144px
we wuz fuhrers and shieet!
>>
>>81057
they're all one the same team here
>>
>>81057

> why are moths attracted to a flame
>>
>>81073
And the people complaining about OP's post are the supposed redditors? Yeah, didn't think so either.
>>
>>81073
I would love to psycho analyze one of you /pol/tards
>>
my dad is into this whole ethnocentricism, he also makes claims that melanin is the 'soul'. shits fucking annoying. he talks about how its the truth and how it'll set you free. the dude used to abuse me, and somehow decides to become righteOus. idk how people jump onto this, he also doesnt know if the information is gets is credible. I think theres some psychology that goes wih people who latch onto ethnocentricism. whenever i prove him wrong wih credible sources, he says its up to him to belive what he wants. he also thanks me for teaching him how to do research, but i think he says those things as a defense mechanism.
>>
File: melanin3.jpg (159KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
melanin3.jpg
159KB, 640x640px
>>81058
You do realize this whole thread is bait, right? There were no "black kings in Europe". It's satire for pic related, the Instagram crap.

Ignore the thread and report it
>>
>>81011
By that definition, this thread should be deleted.

OP had no interest in starting a discussion on African/black history but instead starting a shitflinging thread.
>>
>>81103
>And the people complaining about OP's post are the supposed redditors?
Uh, yes
>>
>>80982
>hi niggers
I guess that's all you can say with your bullshit "facts" have been BTFO
>>
File: pol.png (54KB, 324x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol.png
54KB, 324x433px
>>80826
Romans were Italian. They weren't white or black.
>>
>>80964
They weren't fucking black, the evidence points to an admixture of North African and Romans http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/history/evidence-of-upper-class-africans-living-in-roman-york-1914553.html and yes That's what I'm saying. There are only 1 million Britons today with Roman genes, you know why for 350 years they didn't do too much in Britain because Britons were some of the most loyal subjects of the Empire and Rome gave a handfull of Britons citizenship that changed nothing about their lives. Rome was dealing with bigger things that one of it's dreary island territories.
>>
>>81105
>Liberal arts faggot

>Me
>Surprised
>>
Black history is extremely valuable, particularly in the context of the New World. I think current trends in academia that are moving us towards a more inclusive narrative are fucking great, especially non-whig histories that incorporate black folk as actual agents rather than as either simple victims or unreformable savages.

I'm not an expert on Africa but I think reorienting the way we view Africa as a complicated, diverse place rather than a monolithic block of subjugated peoples has contributed a tremendous amount to our general understanding of decolonization and postcolonial political happenings.

As for the bait content in the OP fuck off, no serious modern historians have anything to do with the kind of insane garbage people with serious agendas try to pass off as the "true" face of black history, like all the "beethoven was african" gobbledegook.
>>
>>81103
seems like you're finally starting realize who is really pulling all the strings here
>>
>>81011
>Objective historical facts are racist

Fuck off reddit
>>
File: Bugs.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bugs.png
258KB, 351x364px
Does this board have no moderators?

Why is this thread still up?
>>
>>81116
This what was this shit?

>>80411
>>80273
>>80261
>>80285
>>80290
>>80326
>>80337
>>80351
>>80354
>>80366
>>80388
>>80351
>>80345
>>80411
>>
>>81184
*then
>>
>>81157
>>Liberal arts faggot
>on a board called History & Humanities

you are true cancer, hope you know that
>>
>>81175
Who gave any objective historical facts here? Go on, tell me.
>>
>>80975
There's another step because Chrome is retarded, and it's non-intuitive for mobile users.
>>
>>81197
>you are true cancer, hope you know that
>>
>>81184
4chan banter
>>
>>81177

the OP is technically on topic
>>
>>81110
The solution to bait on a non shitposting board is to write informed replies, not to drown it under shitty /pol/posting.
This is not your homeboard, mind your manners.
>>
File: image.jpg (799KB, 2180x1382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
799KB, 2180x1382px
>>81105

This sums up /pol/'s idea of scholarly research
>>
>>81177
>4chan mods
>doing anything
They don't care unless someone posts ponies or CP desu
>>
>>81105
Do it to me please
>>
>>81243
Reading a whole bunch of books?
>>
File: 1446444964311.png (73KB, 701x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446444964311.png
73KB, 701x629px
>>81246
They cleaned up this board yesterday. The mods deal with a lot of shit here and don't get credit.
>>
>>81184
>shitposting is only exclusive to /pol/. No way could the incessant bitching about /pol/ make this board an easy target for shitposts from the site as a whole
>>
File: blackmedici.jpg (23KB, 350x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackmedici.jpg
23KB, 350x450px
>>80168
pic related OP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_de%27_Medici,_Duke_of_Florence

Alessandro half-black Medici was the first duke of Florence, but he was such a promiscuous nig nog that the Florentines assassinated him
>>
>>81273
You know you don't read
>>
>>81238
It is a blatant troll thread and should be deleted.
>>
File: 1440683391985.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440683391985.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
>>81241

I'm not from /pol/


1. Stop replying to shitty threads

2. Report and hide

3. get out of this thread

4. that was my first post ITT
>>
>>81011
>History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

It is literally not possible to engage with afrocentrists on the content of their ideas because their ideas are intellectually bankrupt and when called out on it they will ignore you
>>
>>81241
Yeah, I fucking love rambling about history and I bet most of the serious students or historians here do too. I hope/expect that some real discussion will overwhelm the /pol/ idiot brigades and they'll go back to memeposting where they belong.
>>
>>81284
to add he was also known as "il moro"
>>
>>81308
>I mean come on blacks barley contributed shit to world history, deal with it.
Im from /pol/ and I know thats bullshit.
>>
>>81308
/pol/tards have such low testosterone that the mere site of a black man triggers violent yet impotent rage
>>
Listen up idiots.

If OP's post was bait. You should have:

1) saged and reported
2) Provided a counter-argument explaining why his post is bullshit.

What you DO NOT do is

1) shitpost
2) continue bumping with shitposts
3) complain about it
because all that's doing is feeding the troll

You idiots really have a lot to learn
>>
>>81321
>Everyone who disagrees with me is /pol/
>people who use /pol/ cant enjoy discussing history
m8, stop being a bigot
>>
>>81328
>Im from /pol/ and I know thats bullshit.
Anybody can be "from" /pol/ i could have never gone once and decide to go for 3 minutes and say i'm from /pol/, so what's your point
>>
>>81308
>I mean come on blacks barley contributed shit to world history, deal with it.

This is profoundly uninformed. Even a cursory study of like...any modern set of history journals of any kind will quickly set you straight on a point like this. If you were to go to a conference, stand up, and say something like this, you would literally get laughed out of the room.
>>
>>81405
His point is that what you said was bullshit.
>>
Look if nations originating from Africa did not get conquered and colonized by Arabic and European people literally to the point that Ethopia was the only region to avoid it. Then we could have this discussion.

If Africa did the same to the rest of the world what do you think Africans would think of Europeans? Certainly wouldn't treat them as equals.

So let's stop with the bait thread. You have no interest is discussion the merits of their kingdoms and the reasons they fell your only hope is to get the people who won the wars to say that their wins don't matter and I hate to break it to you. But all the culture in the world doesn't stop the guy with the gun. And in the end the guy with the gun makes the rules.
>>
again
Listen up idiots.

If OP's post was bait. You should have:

1) saged and reported
2) Provided a counter-argument explaining why his post is bullshit.

What you DO NOT do is

1) shitpost
2) continue bumping with shitposts
3) complain about it
because all that's doing is feeding the troll

You idiots really have a lot to learn
>>
>>81361
It can be worth making a single sage post, explaining which rules are being broken by the OP and why, and possibly commenting on the state of the thread if it has descended into shitposting, trolling and spam.
>>
>>81413
>His point is that what you said was bullshit.
>his point
I don't see anything posted by him which refuted what the anon said, so i don't see what your point is either
>>
>>81405
I've been using /pol/ since 2011, and African history is my favorite.
>>
>>81424
OP is probably b8ing but don't sage the thread we can still discuss this. Reddit fags and /lit/ are the ones calling for them evil racists to be banned and end any and all discussion. Let's not do that too.
>>
>>81462
>African history is my favorite.
Then refute the anon's claim
>>
>>81416
Colonialism is not a simple process of conquest and subjugation. It is a complicated interaction between groups of people that produces lots of unique historical things. Settler colonialism, formal/informal patterns of "conquest", world-systems studies, the synthesis of new cultural contexts and the formulation of vernaculars and discourses to describe these new experiences. I could go on and on. It wasn't just "whites took everyone over and therefore nobody else contributed shit, duh" and you have a disgustingly parochial, reductionist view if you think world history can be boiled down to something so thoughtless.

This reply is rambling because I'm high as fuck and you're wrong in so many ways I wouldn't even know how to properly address them without starting a new journal entitled "shit historically illiterate racists spew so they can feel better about their pathological fear of being a kekold"
>>
File: wewuzdukes.jpg (136KB, 800x983px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wewuzdukes.jpg
136KB, 800x983px
>>81284
>>
>>81348
>low test
i've seen too many /mu/ and /lit/ users to think this is anything but projection
>>
>>81473
They were calling for shitposters to be banned. No one said anything about racism.
>>
>>81308
>Mali bankrolled southern Europe
>Blacks were useless
> Ethiopia preserved Orthodox Christianity against the Arab invaders
>Blacks were useless
>>
>>81416
>If Africa did the same to the rest of the world what do you think Africans would think of Europeans? Certainly wouldn't treat them as equals.

Too bad Africans could never conquer the world because they were behind literally everyone else in technological progress
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas

Read the 'Black Count' by Tom Weiss about Thomas-Alexandre Dumas. This guy was a fucking badass. He was one of the highest ranking generals during the French Revolutionary Wars (and the highest ranking black European general ever) and was so successful that even Napoleon was jealous of him, clashed with him in Egypt, and later left him for dead out of spite.. They called him the modern day Horatius because he fought off a whole squadron of Prussians singlehandedly while defending a bridge. His military feats are astonishing. Plus, his son Alexandre Dumas based many of his stories off of his life. The Count of Montecristo, for example, is based off of his father's imprisonment, but in this version he envisioned his father getting revenge.

It's a shame that he doesn't get more recognition.
>>
>>81562
...because of white people
>>
>>81509
Holy shit. "Blacks" (talk about a fucking arbitrary way of describing an enormous variety of people) literally - as in, with their hands and lives - built huge parts of the New World. Hundreds of thousands of black soldiers fought in both World Wars. The long and diverse history of African kingdoms before the Berlin conference really kicked things off is staggering. In more recent history, black Americans, Canadians, Brazilians, and so on, have contributed a tremendous amount of value to western culture.

This kind of bizarre anti-historical racial masturbating is the worst, and it doesn't belong on a board meant to be dedicated to serious discussion of history and philosophy.
>>
>>81602

baka desu senpai
>>
>>81586
He does get recognition. You'd have to be a retard to never heard of Dumas. Just because he's not on TV 24/7 doesnt mean he is recognized.
>>
>>81502
Zulus
Benin Empires (renowned so much that anthropologists theorized it was an ancient Greek city because they couldn't believe blacks built it)
Great Zimbabwe
Benin Wall
Nubian Civilization
Medieval Somalian Trade with India
Medieval East African trade with China
The Mahdi conquest of Sudan (they were basically Victorian aged ISIS)
Kingdom of Kongo
Battle of Blood River (to this day still celebrated by the Boers)
Moors (racially diverse, but included Mauritania so blacks were a part of it)
Estado Novo's African Provinces and their subsequent wars for independence
Congo Crisis
>>
>>81602
So Africans never progressing is purely the fault of white people? What stopped them progressing before?
>>
>>81618
>/pol/ without mindless shitposting

many keks were had
>>
>>81602
Damn them evil white people and bringing their modern medicine, steel frame housing, administration and attempting to foster their industry. Western Africa was so much better after the Iron curtain fell!
>>
>>81598
No, spamming 'WE WUZ KINGZ" is shitposting. Same with le reddit and /lit/ boogeyman.
>>
>>81618
>le doge maymay
yo reddit

>>81635
they did progress. it was deleted from da books by white racist colonialists. we were kings fool
>>
>>81618
>/pol/ without mindless shitposting
So then it's not even /pol/ at that point.
>>
>>81523

nigger you are talking about cultural contexts and informal patterns and formal shit

but you forgot fucking violence, blood and iron.
>>
>>81646
Spamming "FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL REEEE" is what kinda started it.
>>
File: 1438229145616.png (1MB, 1015x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438229145616.png
1MB, 1015x620px
WE WUZ KINGS
>>
File: 1439075254124.png (87KB, 608x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439075254124.png
87KB, 608x580px
>>81691
>>
>>81684
Start back up at the top of this thread and tell me how many "fuck off back to /pol/" posts there were before the shitposting began.
>>
>>81621
>Nubian Civilization
Now to be fair, 100% of their success stemmed from lucrative trade with Egypt. They were strictly a satellite state.
>>
omg guys I think KANGS posting is our first meme
>>
>>81621
That's not refuting anything anon. Explain how these black "achievements" have shaped history as much as white and asian achievements have. Even if that list contains noteworthy achievements which have shaped history then expand, inform me, it should be easy seeing as African history is your favorite
>>
>>81744
just stop
>>
/pol/ has won. they are better shitposters than reddit or /lit/
>>
>>81770
If that was true, they wouldn't be getting so triggered.
>>
>>81770
Haha you wish.
>>
File: mfw19.gif (3MB, 287x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw19.gif
3MB, 287x270px
>>81621
>Benin Empires (renowned so much that anthropologists theorized it was an ancient Greek city because they couldn't believe blacks built it)
>>
>>81166
Good post lost in an awful thread.
>>
>>81781
Are you trying to pretend that you didn't come from there?
>>
>>81621
What's a Nubian?
>>
>>81755
>Explain how these black "achievements" have shaped history as much as white and asian achievements have
I never claimed they did, stop moving the goal posts. The original argument was over the claim "blacks barley contributed shit to world history". Which is bullshit, slavery alone is to blame for multiple countries existing and multiple affects on cultures all over the world. Just think of how much negroes have affected American culture.
>>
>>81782
>If that was true, they wouldn't be getting so triggered.
all i'm seeing is the opposite end being triggered anon, you sure about this
>>
>>80168
>black kings in Europe
No. If you want to make a thread about black history then talk about actual black history and don't spout bullshit, faggot.
>>
>>81816
Yes i'm fucking sure. Look how much complaining about le reddit boogeyman is going on here.
>>
File: 1438803380827.png (637KB, 633x893px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438803380827.png
637KB, 633x893px
>>
>>81681
What with all the fucking desu and senpai shit?
>>
>>81834
There are more complains of /pol/ than of reddit you fucking redditor
>>
>>81834
>Yes i'm fucking sure
you sound pretty triggered yourself m8, perhaps take a break
>>
>>81827
See this could have been the first post in this thread and none of this would have happened.
>>
>>81845
THIS DESU SENPAI
>>
>>81813
It's the African version of an Aryan. They were hunted to extinction for their toes.
>>
File: 1446444676322.png (852KB, 800x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446444676322.png
852KB, 800x573px
>>81838
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT MONIGGUH
>>
Everyone automatically assumes that just because Africa was under developed during the modern era, it had always been that way but this isn't true. We have cited numerous advanced African civilizations in this thread, Axum, Egypt, Carthage, Moors, Benin, et al.

Europe was a fucking backwater from between the Fall of Rome to the Age of Exploration. At the time of exploration, Africa was technologically on equal terms with Europe in many ways. They had better steel production for example. They just weren't in a good geographic or political situation to colonize like Europe was. Europe didn't attempt to colonize Africa like it did America at the time because militarily they couldn't project power and face up to African states. I would argue that the slave trade (of which African states and merchants took an active part in) depopulated Africa and destabilized the continent to the point which spurred on underdevelopment.
>>
>>81848
That's because they started the shitposting.
>>
>>81789
>There were plenty of ambiguities. Frobenius could not believe that the 12th- to 15th-century brass heads of Ife, which are earlier than the art of Benin, were of African origin; he speculated that they were the work of ancient Greeks from the lost city of Atlantis. And in 1903 Henry Ling Roth published a pioneering book on Benin called Great Benin: Its Customs, Art and Horrors.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2003/sep/11/2

>>81813
A nigger.
>>
File: 1440091133050.jpg (20KB, 512x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440091133050.jpg
20KB, 512x342px
>>81904
kangz
>>
>>81109
haha you are a bastard :^)
>>
>>81890
> They had better steel production for example
No they fucking didnt. The only parts of Sub-Saharan Africa that had steel production was Tanzania and that was ONE TRIBE.
>>
>>80822

This. Has to be a joke image.
>>
I'm glad you know who he is, but most people don't know. It's definitely not common knowledge nor is it mentioned in history classes at all.
>>
>>81815
>slavery alone is to blame for multiple countries existing and multiple affects on cultures all over the world.
But anon, clearly you must know that not all slaves throughout history have been black, to be fair i'll give you America
>>
>>81890
>African states
good one

tell me more jokes
>>
>>81960
I bet /pol/ calls this discussion of true facts and not shitposting.
>>
>>81166
Why would you want to rewrite history?

Thats a crime against humanity if you ask me
>>
>>82019
lol nah you're pretty much inferior to everyone
>>
>>82060
So you're autistic too? Good to know
>>
>>82060
>The fags who constantly yelled go back to /pol/ really did create this mess
They wouldn't have done that if /pol/ didn't start shitposting here in the first place.
>>
>>82087
Of course he is.
>>
>>81997
Well, actually, it's for religion, so this board is probably the best place to discuss Judaism on the whole site.
>>
>>82060
>The fags who constantly yelled go back to /pol/ really did create this mess
Fucking this, i post on other boards where this same shit was done incessantly and it only fed the /pol/acks after a while the constant yelling of go back to /pol/ died down and things naturally got better, retards on this board just can't into common sense it seems, oh well, they have no one to blame but themselves until they stop feeding /pol/
>>
>>82095
But this whole thread was a shitpost. Everyone knows there were never any actual black kings of Europe and that its just black revisionists that are as dumb as the /pol/ shitposters. I don't see how anyone could have expected any discussion to come out of this thread.
>>
>>82152
I really hope you don't actually think anyone is falling for that.
>>
>>81407
I hare the arrogance of pinkies so goddamn much.
You didn't prove he was wrong. You then proceeded to tell him that if he were to say the exact same thing in a room with people as poorly educated on the subject as you are he would get laughed at. Of course he would! You guys are all sheeps that blindly follows whatever is trendy on twitters or tumblr. You never ever try to play the devil's advocate and try to run against the narrative for your own intellectual improvement. You are so desperate to be right that you will blindly follow your group ideals so you can fit in. You will only want "modern set of history journals" because thats the only kind of source you will eat since chances are it would have been revised by the same people you hang out with thus proving you "right".
>>
>>82095
>They wouldn't have done that if /pol/ didn't start shitposting here in the first place.
nigger, you can't be serious, even the most minuscule statement opposing a certain narrative on here has been followed by go back to /pol/ you faggots are just to blind to see your own fault in this
>>
>>82138
>/pol/ dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>81184
People falseflagging as /pol/ to rile up retards like you who respond to their vapid shitposting.
Good job at that, by the way, you are what keeps them breathing.
>>
>>82095
lmao we wuz European kings the thread isn't shitposting
>>
>>82201
That's bullshit. There was another thread earlier where people we debating African history and no one mentioned /pol/
>>
>>82201
Seems to me like they want to turn this board into a SJW safe place, but they won't because we don't give a shit about PC.
>>
>>82141
Just make a thread about African history and don't add bullshit "muh whitey stealin our histury" bait onto it. Seriously Africa full of history, you don't have to try to make up shit to make Africa look good from a historical view.
>>
>>82222
>crying /pol/ whenever someone proves Africa wasn't exactly a source of anything good
No one has done that.
>>
>>82250
>There was another thread earlier where people we debating African history and no one mentioned /pol/
Okay, one thread wow, there have been countless threads which validate what i just said, dumbass
>>
>>82216
>People falseflagging as /pol/
bullshit
>>
>>82250
Whoop-dee-diddly-doo.
Even /pol/ has had sane discussions about Sub-Saharan African history.
I know it's hard to believe, but something tells me you haven't even been to the board for more than five minutes.
>>
>>82275
When? No one says to go back to /pol/ if a post is well written and not full of blatant racism. If you provide an argument on why you think Africa never provided anything, you'll probably get torn to shreds, but no one will tell you to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>82314
>And they won't stop because unlike /k/ or /int/ or whatever board that isn't boring as shit, they can handle the /pol/ bantz
I'd add /tv/ to that list m8
>>
>>82314
>submit to /pol/ or we will assimilate you
>>
I go into an African history thread, someone says something out of line and they are told to fuck off to /pol/

I go to a Rhodesia thread, and people automatically say fuck off to /pol/

Saying fuck off to /pol/ just looks like an act of desperation because you ran out of things to say, maybe, if you attacked their viewpoint, you could push them to the same point where they need to resort to attacking the poster, instead of the idea.

You guys need to realize that you too are cancer shitting up the board. And maybe if you didn't make such shitty threads about things that obviously didn't happen, people wouldn't come in and shitpost.
>>
>>82364
None of this happens... at all.
>>
>>82333
>No one says to go back to /pol/ if a post is well written and not full of blatant racism.
Right because this didn't happen to me just when this fucking board was created and hasn't happened to countless others sincerely attempting to discuss controversial historical topics, only to be met by some sperg going "hurr go back to /pol/ you nazi", fuck off
>>
>>82391
/pol/ obsessed fags like you are annoying.
>>
>>82364
This, I had no intention of trolling but the reddit fags will shut down anything not fitting their narrative and cry go back to /pol/
>>
>>82391
>DENY DENY DENY
>>
File: cmon son2.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cmon son2.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>81919
>they couldn't believe blacks built it)
>>
>>82414
>>82441

Show me where that happened here

>>55284

>>72115

>>51526

>>40360

>>45639
>>
>>82484
See >>82480
>>
>>82391

lol
>>
>>82555
What?
>>
>>82480
>suddenly, no replies
>>
>>82480
Retard, i never said there aren't threads where people refrain from shouting go back to /pol/

Now take a look at this thread which validates what i said, you fucking autist

>>39253
>>
>>82621
see>>82628
>>
>>82621
>>82480

you cherrypicking faggoty faggot fagging samefag
>>
>>82628

>>21335
meant to post this
>>
>>82628
Yeah, so which posts there are mentioning /pol/?
>>
>>82669
see >>82664
>>
>>82628
Can you seriously not see the difference between people honestly and maturely discussing sub-Saharan Africa and a bunch of people shitposting about how great Rhodesia was? Do you honestly not understand the difference there?
>>
meanwhile

>>80903
>>
>>82691

>>82664
>>
>>82712
Is that the thread where someone suggests reading the autobiography of Smith for "insight"?
>>
>>82676
>>82664
>>82628
Seems like it was just one or two shitposters and everyone responded... you know, the same thing that you guys are accusing everyone of doing.
>>
>>82759
Wow, at this deflecting, you faggots can never just admit that your own shit stinks and that you too are partly to blame for this shitfest of a board
>>
>>82770
Gee, I wonder why people say go back to /pol/ when you set such a high level of discourse for the board
>>
>>82793
How is this any different from what you are doing? And I already showed you all those threads with conflicting opinions that never mentioned /pol/. You are taking a tiny amount of "back to /pol/" posts and complaining about it, making it seem like you can't say anything without getting that response, when in reality, it was one guy who did it.
>>
>>82848
>How is this any different from what you are doing? And I already showed you all those threads with conflicting opinions that never mentioned /pol/.
Did i ever disregard your evidence like you just did with my own? No, i accepted it and still accept it. You lack accountability and insist on deflecting

>when in reality, it was one guy who did it.
You claimed this simply does not occur, i gave you an example proving you wrong and you disregard it as disingenuous shitposting, once again, no accountability
>>
>>82940
I'm not disregarding your evidence.. I'm saying you're making this sound like a huge problem when it's only a few people causing the problem. Show me more instances when people jump all over you saying "back to /pol/" for mentioning your own opinion. Show me more. I gave you more examples of it not happening than you gave me of it happening. Also, you cannot blame everyone else when there is obvious, blatant, shitposting going on in this very thread.
>>
>>83032

You are blind.
>>
>>81791
Holy shit Taiwan
>>
>>83178
Seriously? That's all you have to say?
>>
>African "empires"
My favourite meme.
Just because your tribal chief had 3 cows it doesn't mean you were an empire.
>>
The Bait On this thread, /pol's come in post fake shit them call all blacks and libs retards
>>
>>83229
Or you can just look up "African Empires" and educate yourself.
>>
>>83032
/thread
>>
>>83178
I'll take that as your concession speech.
>>
>>81890
This. Virtually all the Sahel kingdoms had armoured cavalry. any medieval European invasion would have been swiftly slaughtered. Even up to the 1600s the Kongo military was good enough to keep out the Portuguese. The Zulu while technologically backward for the time were clearly tactical masters. They would not have been able to rout an army of 2,000 breech-loading rifle armed men using only spears if they were retards now could they? Africa obviously has always had strong organized military systems just like Europe did. The weaponry just fell behind after the middle ages. I think it was because it was too hot an humid for full plate armour therefore guns never caught on.
>>
>>83337
Africa is a meme
>>
>>82770
>It's bad because it's made of sand
This is pure cultural insensitivity. Some people prefer sand over stone especially considering the climate. It has lasted the ages so it's clearly well built. I personally believe they are beautiful buildings but I bet you're the narrow minded sperg who thinks the only good architecture is Western. And FYI there are pre-colonial stone buildings in Africa.
>>
File: 1445401783982.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445401783982.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>83565
>This is pure cultural insensitivity

I can't tell if this is satire
>>
>>83229
kek
>>
>>83590
I love how you completely ignored the rest of his post because it showed how stupid your statement was.
>>
>>83229
>>83504
>>83647
>average American education
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 484x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 484x429px
> this bait got nearly 400 replies
>>
>>83758
His post being that sand castles are cool and I'm a sperg if I don't acknowledge that lmao? It wasn't even my statement but jesus christ tumblr stop getting so triggered. Africa for the most part has shit architecture.
>>
>>83781
Nice meme reply, Africa is a meme continent
>>
>>83870
So, you're in a thread about Africa complaining about African history being boring. Do you see something strange about that.
>>
>>83870
>It's shit because it's not the same tired old Gothic architecture
There is literally nothing wrong with huts, pure snobbery. They are very symmetrical and natural looking. Anyway it's not all huts, google Axum, they have plenty crazy carved rock structures. I like how everyone is obsessed with Petra but nobody gives a shit about Axum who did basically the same thing
>>
>>84032
So what? I was expecting some cool things but OP is an idiot, they had cool kingdoms but from what I know outside of North East Africa the architecture is pretty shit and that guys comment was retarded.
>>
>>84040
Yeah. You can have your subjective opinions about what you prefer but this is still overwhelmingly more impressive
>>
>>84144
yeah.... here's the difference cleetus

that church was built in 1975, while that "hut" was built in 200 BC

you can't even find something that old in europe.
>>
>>84239
nigga that is still shitposting.
>>
What do you guys think about the 200,000 year old gold mines in Africa.
>>
File: Colliseum.jpg (486KB, 1920x1127px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Colliseum.jpg
486KB, 1920x1127px
>>84239
Cleetus eh? I thought you were the tolerant one. Listen Tyrone you were comparing your African huts to Gothic architecture here's something a little older 70-80AD and more impressive
>>
File: Barnenez_front1.jpg (175KB, 896x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Barnenez_front1.jpg
175KB, 896x672px
>>84239
>you can't even find something that old in europe.

Barnenez, France – around 4800 BC, much more impressive than your huts
>>
>>83781
>meme meme
>Implying you can compare African "Empires" such as Songhai or Mali to European empires in any way.
>>
Deleting my fucking comments eh
>>
File: KANGZ.jpg (70KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KANGZ.jpg
70KB, 640x960px
>>80168
>>
>>80826
I kind of hate to ask, but how black are North Africans?
>>
>>86661
They wuz Kangz desu desu
>>
test
>>
File: 114531322.png (30KB, 150x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
114531322.png
30KB, 150x196px
>>80168
>>
>>85345
I bet north africans must hate black revisionists since with their bullshit they deny any relevance they might have
honestly when are people gonna understand that african =/= black
>>
>>86707
This wordfilter is the fucking best.

Thank you based Hiro.
>>
>>83826
>unironically likes frozen
>>
File: Benin Flag.jpg (578KB, 1280x701px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Benin Flag.jpg
578KB, 1280x701px
>Benin
"See, we changed it! Now they're both white, so the flag's not racist"
>>
File: 1434694519088.jpg (75KB, 600x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434694519088.jpg
75KB, 600x404px
>>81691
>tfw you realize historical revisionism is inescapable and apart of the human experience
Some people really can't help themselves, especially the fuckers writing down the most.
>>
>>81838
Bullshit detected, Europeans have never learned how to bathe
>>
>>80973
Nice job that. Little too heavy on the n word to be published anywhere else though (. )_ (. )
>>
>>83565
Dude they have to smear new mud all over it annually, it would fall apart otherwise. Its just a giant sandcastle.
>>
>>84285
...
>>
>>84280
>>84355
>>84483
I think we all know that us Europeans built very impressive stuff. Can we move on now?
>>
Alright dude
>>
>>80168
What are the wordfilters?
>>
File: 1438907230907.jpg (7KB, 180x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438907230907.jpg
7KB, 180x210px
>>81691
>mfw
>>
>>88382
If you look at Ethiopia you will find some really badass, and really old monolithical structures.
Like the monolithic church at Lalibela for example, fucking impressive if you ask me.

Carved out of the fucking rock
>>
>>85345
I found the source of that picture, some of them make sense.

But jesus christ they know nothing of history,
they even miss basic facts and make statements like: "Hannibal was eventually defeated by the romans and returned to Carthage" Are you fucking kidding me? Zama is in fucking Carthage, also he didn't stay there, he went into exile in Syria or something.

Why make gigantic statements like this if you don't even have basic knowledge of the history surrounding the person?

Really not trying to be /pol/ here, there are plenty of fascinating black africans in history, but this shit serves no purpose.
>>
>>81684
Dude, stop it, you fucking know that /pol/ brought it's shit here within literally the first hundred posts of this board.

They have their own board, if they want to deny the holocaust and suck eachothers dick based on how much they admire Hitler, let them fucking do it there. I hope /his/ becomes a board were people can actually discuss history and the humanities instead of bullshit politics.
>>
File: Charles V.jpg (169KB, 706x1060px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Charles V.jpg
169KB, 706x1060px
>>80168
WE DINDU BEGIN AS SLAVES NIGURGH
>>
>>88833
People in another thread said it was a waste of time, think of it like this, that's one complete rock with no cracks/edges/boundaries within it. That's probably one of the strongest non-metallic structures on earth, provided you keep dirt from building up at its base it could outlast plenty of modern buildings.
>>
>>84285
will love to steal desu
>>
>>80168
this guy looks like that guy from my class same face and facial expressions and everything.
>>
>>86661
>I kind of hate to ask, but how black are North Africans?
that can be solved with science. the father you move away from the equator in either direction doest matter, the darker the skin is going to be due to evolution.
>>
>>90732
Which is why Malaysians are darker than Aboriginals?
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 49


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.