[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genghis Khan>Alexander the Great>Adolf Hitler PROVE ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: GENHIS KHAN.jpg (134KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
GENHIS KHAN.jpg
134KB, 900x900px
Genghis Khan>Alexander the Great>Adolf Hitler

PROVE ME WRONG. PRO TIP: YOU FUCKING NIGGERS CANT

ALL HAIL EMPEROR KHAN!
>>
MUH HORSE ARCHERS
>>
>>7390

>m-muh panzers
>>
File: pic-N-A-Napoleon_Bonaparte.jpg (69KB, 408x524px) Image search: [Google]
pic-N-A-Napoleon_Bonaparte.jpg
69KB, 408x524px
>>7390
you forgot napoleon, moron.
was so based they took him back off the island, then put him back.
then put his son or someshit into power like 3 times.
>>
>>8210

He was a mentally unstable idiot. Very overrated. It's like saying Bush was a great leader because America was #1 during his reign. Shit runs itself. France had a colossal demographic power, rigidly trained officers, was an innovating center, had a very high productivity, and the best artillery in Europe.

Anyone capable of getting it out of the instability bullshit would inherit a steamroller. Anyone being, the army, which is essentially what happened. The general doing the coup could have been anyone else.

The revolution brought up meritocracy, which on top of what I said, gave France a colossal edge. If you look at all the battles won in this time, Napoleon was not involved in most of them, and even if greatest victories have the moral and speed of his troops, the competence of his generals, to credit.
>>
>>8460
>was #1
Use the proper tense, USA is #1, always.
>>
>>8460
He invented a lot of the strategies.
he was a genius.
It was the reason he was even popular.
>>
>>7390
Ghengis Khan and the mongols are fucking reddit tier John Green memes
>>
>>8543
this tbqh
>>
>>8530
He was popular because he was the symbol (figurehead) of the end of the bloody revolutionary era. Nothing more.
>>
>>8530
>It was the reason he was even popular.

And a certain dark skinned president is popular because he's competent? Or maybe proles and masses aren't good arbitrary measurement of someone's competence.

>He invented a lot of the strategies.

If you read his memories, he stated himself, and insisted that he did not invent anything. He was applying what he would learn and read at the academies, he simply did so consistently and competently for a while, as far as battle strategy was involved. Something most generals had the time in aristocratic Europe were unqualified for.

He was completely clueless when it came to global strategy and diplomacy. His colossal fuck ups with the German princes, Russia, the Ottomans and especially Spain are proof of it.
>>
>>7390
Hitler shouldn't even be included.
>>
>>8750
He was very smart but everyone has their flaws, also don't blame him for russia. it fucks up everyone.
>>
Souvorov completely wreck everyone mentioned in this thread.
>>
>>7390
I fully agree, Genghis Khan and his line conquered the largest area out of any invader. However I think Alexander the great and Hitler should be replaced with, maybe, Julius Caeser and Stalin. My reason being that Alexander the Great died too young to ever fully realize hos potential, and Hitlers attempts at conquest resulted in utter failure.
Also I'm glad that this board might be more than some WWII stormfagging. Cheers anon.
>>8210
Yeah, but Napoleon ultimately lost, he was successful at times, but ultimately a failure.
>>
>Even ranking Hitler

kek
>>
>>7390

Ghengis was cool and all, but he was basically the Zerg rush of empires. I'd rather live in Hellenized West Asia than Mongolized West Asia.
>>
>>8460
>redpilling what can't be redpilled
>>
>>7390
What about Persia , Cyrus the Great.
>>
>>8853
Anon pls
>>
>>7390
I'd agree with Hitler, but at least Alexander the Great left a cultural legacy of Hellenisation behind him.

Literally the only contributions the Mongols made were
>muh freedom of religion
and
>muh untrammeled Silk Road

And let's be honest, I think most Asians would've much rather paid higher tolls and dealt with dhimmitude than have a fucking Mongol horde rampage through your state
>>
File: 1395681779359.png (235KB, 716x555px) Image search: [Google]
1395681779359.png
235KB, 716x555px
>>7390
>empire literally collapses unto itself the moment the leader dies

lmao
>>
>>8543
> tfw 4chan references reddit so much I may need to start going to reddit just to understand said references
>>
>>8816

You obviously aren't ready to debate anything at that point.
>>
>>8965
Should definitely be ahead of Hitler, probably ahead of Alexander too, but not better than Genghis
>>
Genghis is the best not because of his empire, but because of his personal achivements.

Who would've believed that an orphan slave boy who got exiled from his own tribe will be one of the topdogs in the list of "the greatest conquerors"?

If this was posted here by some random anon as alt-history, he would be laughed at and get showered with /tg/ links.
>>
>>9037
>I think most Asians would've much rather paid higher tolls and dealt with dhimmitude than have a fucking Mongol horde rampage through your state

The fuckers almost halved the population of china, how the fuck did they managed to do that?
>>
>>9039
Yeah, Alexander was a hack.

Meanwhile Mongols were united until Genghis' successor (Ogedei) died.
>>
>>9032
No really give him enough prep time and he will uberblast any one army.
>>
Scipio Africanas > Alexander the Great > Hannibal

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>9205
They were at least united until the death of Möngke, the empire didn't divide under Guyuk
>>
>>9238
Switch Hannibal and Alexander and I agree
>>
>>9226
Based on what, because he beat poles and turks?
>>
>>9325
If i was to say yes would my opinion be discarded?

No he would have won because of his ways of tinking and planning of the battle.

He was at least better then Napoleon in terms of war not diplomacy or intrigue.
>>
>>9183
MUH HORSE ARCHERS

It was inevitable. Rome in its heyday got smashed at Carrhae by them. The Mongols were just the best at using them a the time because that's the way they lived their entire life. And Genghis was also a good leader that knew how to inspire loyalty in his friends and absolute fear in his enemies.
>>
>>9292
Hannibal is I think in a good spot, he was able to yes beat the Romans, but unlike Alexander and Scipio he wasn't able to hold of destroy an opposing empire. If anything was to be questioned I think it would be Scipio vs Alexander.
>>
Napoleon > Genghis > Stalin > Alexander > Justinian > Hitler
>>
>>9183
Depopulation strategies.
>>
>>7390
PRAISE BE TO THE KHAN!
>>
>>9458
>Rome in its heyday got smashed at Carrhae by them.

Everyone brings this up in the inevitable "Roman legions vs Mongol hordes" althistory wank, but the Persians pretty much got raped in return when they tried to push further into Roman Syria
>>
>>8210
>Comparing a manlet to men of greatness
Are you some sort of kek?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.