[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /his/ What's the best way to get an informed, nuanced,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Kyouko (74).jpg (370KB, 919x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouko (74).jpg
370KB, 919x1024px
Sup /his/

What's the best way to get an informed, nuanced, non-biased understanding of the history of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict?
>>
Look up John green Israeli Palestine
>>
>>59154
lmao
>>59138
Just read several sources across the political spectrum, look into anything that seems fishy or distorted

If you're looking to go back to 1946 it might be a little harder than just researching the last 10 years or so. Luckily you can find archives of old newspapers online or in some cases at your library so try those

Also, realize it's really controversial so don't assume that one side is completly right and the other is completely wrong, it's more nuanced than that

>>59184
kek
>>
Al Jazeera
RT
The Guardian
>>
>>59211

>RT
>RussiaToday
>>
>>59229

I forgot to mention, RT only posts about USA absolutely close to nothing about Russia.

CNN at least shits on USA from time to time.
>>
>>59138
You know /pol/ is the news board. Right?
>>
>>59804
OP is asking about the history of an ongoing conflict, not the latest news on that conflict.

The thread is on topic but it's gonna be on thin ice because of the politically inflammatory nature of this particular conflict.

Having said my bit, I'm getting out of here before the shit starts flying.
>>
>>59138
Don't ask /his/choolers
>>
>>59138
/pol/
>>
>>59138
you can't
if it is informed, it's biased.
if its un-biased, it's uninformed
>>
>>59138
I will get a lot of hate for this but I liked Stefan Molyneux video on it. I researched more myself after to get a better understanding of it and get my own opinion.
John Green tries too hard to be "balanced"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.