[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, is this the most overrated empire of all time? Look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Honestly, is this the most overrated empire of all time?

Look at the shit conquered, just "literally who" countries and shitskins with sticks as weapons.
>>
nice fakenews, the british empire was never that large

thought you couldd slip that by /his/ huh? wrong
>>
>>3397152
Is there any empire that didn't conquer literal whos? One that lasted anyway.
>>
File: 89e.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>3397152
>Fitzroylands
>>
>>3397152
> British South America

What is this autism?
>>
File: 204.jpg (100KB, 960x595px) Image search: [Google]
204.jpg
100KB, 960x595px
>>3397171
Also I've just noticed Buenos Aires seems magically flooded even though the sea level elsewhere looks normal.

10/10 autism map
>>
>>3397152
Is this map from LOTR?
>>
>>3397152
Wait what the hell is that map
>>
Autismo map
>>
British South America? They got cucked in Cartagena de Indias
>>
>>3397152
is this b8? they didn't just fight pajeets and tribes to achieve this, they baited pretty much every major power on the planet at the time into a conflict at some point to get that much land, especially France and Spain
>>
>>3397152
This is the silliest meme on /his/. Every single other European power was trying to build a colonial empire, the reason the British Empire became the largest was because they kept coming out on the wining side of balance of power war within Europe.
>>
>>3397724
>>3397701
THIS
Dumb fucking kraut faggots.
>>
>>3397314
lol is that pic anime buenos aires? :3
>>
>>3397152
>British Persia
>>
>>3397160
Habsburg empire
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.