[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he do anything but die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 6_6_6.jpg (23KB, 181x209px) Image search: [Google]
6_6_6.jpg
23KB, 181x209px
did he do anything but die?
>>
File: Karte_Haus_Burgund_4_EN.png (652KB, 1200x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Karte_Haus_Burgund_4_EN.png
652KB, 1200x1690px
>>3396896
Had an impressive little state going, centralized his realm, probably would have been named "King of Burgundy" by the HRE and forged the Netherlands into a realm more capable of dealing with French advancement ... if he didn't die. First thing his daughter did was reverse all his changes and turn her hand in marriage into a crisis for France that left a permanent mark of the French psyche.
>>
File: 800px-Charles_the_Bold_1460.jpg (217KB, 800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Charles_the_Bold_1460.jpg
217KB, 800x1205px
>>3396997
still as fabulous
right before he had his head crushed by a halberd
>>
>>3396896
He was aggressive as fuck and annexed counties and duchies left and right. He was Jaime Lannister of Game of Thrones as a ruler. He found his match in the French King though.
>>
>>3396997
All Mary did was save her dominions from Louis by marrying Maximilian of Habsburg. How was that scarring for France?
>>
>>3397232
She was playing games with the French border and it eventually lead to Habsburg encirclement.
>>
>>3397267
> Mary was playing games with the border

As far as I know Burgundy was in anarchy after the death of Charles the Bold. Louis of France seized upon this opportunity by invading Burgundy. Burgundy only managed to survive because the Habsburgs (the HRE) intervened.
>>
>>3397220
>Jaime Lannister
was he as fucked up?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.