[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anglos trying to make themselves look like the heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: polish soviet war.png (255KB, 308x758px) Image search: [Google]
polish soviet war.png
255KB, 308x758px
After the end of WWI Great Britain was one of the main political opponents of Poland seeing it as a problem that would disturb the balance in Europe. They refused any kind of help in their war with the Bolsheviks in years 1919-1920.
This article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Soviet_War
lists UK as one of Polish supporters together with France. This is not factual and the article itself supports the idea that Great Britain did jack shit and they only sent a few observers including general De Wiart. He was an awesome dude and took active part in the fighting but one guy and hostile government doesn't really explain their inclusion. Especially next to the French who provided great help together with Hungarians (who are nowhere to be seen on the list) or at least Americans who provided an entire squadron of volunteers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko%C5%9Bciuszko%27s_Squadron

Why is that? The British were mostly idle during the most dangerous communist campaign of expansion and now they're trying to make it look as if they took part in its suppression
>>
>>3393952
>they're
It's not like wikipedia is owned by the British government.
If you think listing them as a supporter of the Polish is false then remove it and state why you did so to the other editors.
>>
>>3393990
Well look at that it's not even semi-protected.
Looks like the British are there because of their... support for the Whites in the Russian Civil War? It's either that or I don't know. But their inclussion instead of Hungary which provided great support of supplies and volunteers as a part of official governmental policy and next to the French who did the same is a disgrace.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.