[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has Britain (and the city of London) historically been associated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: rothschildsps9.jpg (565KB, 857x571px) Image search: [Google]
rothschildsps9.jpg
565KB, 857x571px
Why has Britain (and the city of London) historically been associated with international financial manipulation in the minds of Americans and other Europeans. Is there any truth to the idea that the UK exploits the rest of the world through financial means? If not, why do people believe this?
>>
Britain being island jews pitting the continentals against each other is an age old thing. And London being the oldest of the great economic centres of the world sure does lend it credibility.
>>
Because people believe some bullshit chivalrous notion that dominating others through force is more "honourable" than dominating them through financial means. If muh anglos had put their puppets on thrones across europe through economic means that would be bad, napoleon doing it through violent conquest is good.
>>
>>306091
>Is there any truth to the idea that the UK exploits the rest of the world through financial means?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
>>
>>306091
Hymn of Hate against England.

French and Russian, they matter not,
A blow for a blow and a shot for a shot!
We love them not, we hate them not,
We hold the Weichsel and Vosges gate.
We have but one and only hate,
We love as one, we hate as one,
We have one foe and one alone.
He is known to you all, he is known to you all,
He crouches behind the dark gray flood,
Full of envy, of rage, of craft, of gall,
Cut off by waves that are thicker than blood.
Come, let us stand at the Judgment Place,
An oath to swear to, face to face,
An oath of bronze no wind can shake,
An oath for our sons and their sons to take.
Come, hear the word, repeat the word,
Throughout the Fatherland make it heard.
We will never forego our hate,
We have all but a single hate,
We have one foe and one alone —
_ENGLAND!_

In the Captain's Mess, in the banquet hall,
Sat feasting the officers, one and all,
Like a sabre blow, like the swing of a sail,
One seized his glass and held high to hail;
Sharp-snapped like the stroke of a rudder's play,
Spoke three words only: "To the Day!"
Whose glass this fate?
They had all but a single hate.
Who was thus known?
They had one foe and one alone--
_ENGLAND!_

Take you the folk of the Earth in pay,
With bars of gold your ramparts lay,
Bedeck the ocean with bow on bow,
Ye reckon well, but not well enough now.
French and Russian, they matter not,
A blow for a blow, a shot for a shot,
We fight the battle with bronze and steel,
And the time that is coming Peace will seal.
You we will hate with a lasting hate,
We will never forego our hate,
Hate by water and hate by land,
Hate of the head and hate of the hand,
Hate of the hammer and hate of the crown,
Hate of seventy millions choking down.
We have one foe and one alone--
_ENGLAND!_

-Ernst Lissauer, german-jewish poet, 1914
>>
>>306198
It is more honorable to take something through naked and open force, though, because at least that way everyone knows who is responsible. It's pretty dishonest and manipulative to come in through the backdoor and operate in the shadows since it is much harder then to see who is behind the curtain and focus your efforts to get rid of them.
>>
>>306207
Everyone hates the Eternal Anglo.
>>
File: 1448381473133.png (157KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1448381473133.png
157KB, 500x309px
>>306208
>It is more honorable to kill a lot of people and impose your law through useless and noxious bloodshed
>But actually avoiding needless conflict and cleverly getting what you want without wasting human resources is totally for fags

I bet that instead of downloading music you mug clerks because MUH HONOR DICTATES IT you disgusting barbarian.
>>
I would imagine anti-Semitism plays a role, Britain= banks=Jews=secret plot to control the world is a fairly "logical" train of thought to lots of people
>>
>>306240
The Rothschilds are literally Jewish though.
>>
>>306251
I'm not denying there arent a lot of jewish financial dynasties but to think theyre all part of some secret plot seems a bit far fetched
>>
>>306269
I guess that would depend on what you mean by "Secret Plot".

The Rothschilds (And many financial dynasties) are clearly interested in making money for themselves at the expense of others through shady actions, is that a "Secret Plot"? And certainly Jewish financial dynasties and financiers would prefer to work with fellow Jewish dynasties and financiers if for no other reason than the devil you know. Does that constitute a "Secret Plot"?
>>
>>306287
I was thinking of a "secret plot" as in enslaving the goyim or killing all white people or whatever else /pol/ actually believes.
>>
The Populists of the 1890s really had the right idea on nearly everything. Which is why they had to be demonized by everyone from the Progressive movement on to the present.
>>
>>306287
>The Rothschilds (And many financial dynasties) are clearly interested in making money for themselves at the expense of others through shady actions
That's not even a privilege of jews, but go tell that to /pol/ or those people who believe muh kike gonsbiracies :DDDD and then vote for people like Trump.
>>
>>306416
You sound really mad for some reason. What is your ethnicity?
>>
>>306431
maybe hes a kike trying to distract us all from his sekrit club
>>
>>306431
>You sound really mad for some reason.
Not in the slightest considering I'm not even american.
>What is your ethnicity?
Lay down the memes /pol/.
>>
>>306443
>>306416
I've never written this before, but.. JIDF pls go
>>
File: Classical neckbeard.jpg (128KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Classical neckbeard.jpg
128KB, 480x640px
It's funny how people get so buttflustered about someone who only pointed out the hypocrisy of a certain reasoning while not even denying the original statement about jews.

Tells you a lot, really.
>>
>>306549
But I'm a Sanders supporter and hate the Rothschilds. What now you kek?
>>
The Eternal Anglo has been oppressing humanity for hundreds of years. People are smart to criticize them.
>>
I find it kind of weird when someone unironically says Jews control the world when it's very obvious that anglo-American interests control the world. At most Jews feed off the scraps.
>>
>>306724
I don't like that 3rd world doesn't mean "Not NATO and not commies" anymore.
>>
File: laughing cheetah.jpg (26KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cheetah.jpg
26KB, 450x450px
>>306499

>never written this before

Aye right.
>>
File: PepeDresden.png (1MB, 1240x869px) Image search: [Google]
PepeDresden.png
1MB, 1240x869px
>>306654
>>306214
>>
>>306499
you're still retarded
>>
>>306091
Around the time of the glorious revolution we were fighting the dutch to be the premier capitalist centre of the world, and we outdid them by inviting their protestant king over to displace our catholic one and then bankrupted the netherlands and copied all of its financial reforms, leaving all of the businesses to move to London in the stability of the restoration whilst the dutch couldnt pay their debts.

While they were in the middle of that we stole all of their colonies and killed all of the Jacobites and won the seven years war. The seven years war that washington started eventually led to the american revolutionary war after we started taxing them for the war they started, which we lost which caused us to refocus on the rest of the world and especially india with our new financial and naval power. We could then make loads of money by putting small garrisons in places and letting the people rule themselves, especially in india and this continued until WW1.

In short we were just cleverly perfidious and smart to invest in the navy.
>>
>>306091
>Natal
>the size of fucking Mozambique

why
>>
>>306733
Yes, right.

>>306909
Havn't even posted anything in the thread except jidf pls go. yall dont know me
>>
>implying London doesn't still control international finance and subversion
>>
File: a666spiral.jpg (146KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
a666spiral.jpg
146KB, 1024x690px
Is this thread a reaction to pic related, Breton Woods, and the Gold standard being dropped for the Dollar, a currency backed by Esoteric Symbols?
>>
>>306207
kek, what an autist
>>
>>306207
Hark! a martial sound is heard—
The march of soldiers, fifing, drumming;
Eyes are staring, hearts are stirr'd
For bold recruits the brave are coming.
Ribands flaunting, feathers gay
The sounds and sights are surely thrilling,
Dazzl'd village youths to-day
Will crowd to take the Saxon Shilling.

Ye, whose spirits will not bow
In peace to parish tyrants longer
Ye, who wear the villain brow,
And ye who pine in hopeless hunger
Fools, without the brave man's faith
All slaves and starvelings who are willing
To sell yourselves to shame and death
Accept the fatal Saxon Shilling.

Go—to find, 'mid crime and toil,
The doom to which such guilt is hurried;
Go—to leave on Indian soil
Your bones to bleach, accurs'd, unburied!
Go—to crush the just and brave,
Whose wrongs with wrath the world are filling;
Go—to slay each brother slave,
Or spurn the blood-stained Saxon Shilling!

Irish hearts! why should you bleed,
To swell the tide of British glory
Aiding despots in their need,
Who've changed our green so oft to gory?
None, save those who wish to see
The noblest killed, the meanest killing,
And true hearts severed from the free,
Will take again the Saxon Shilling!

Irish youths! reserve your strength
Until an hour of glorious duty,
When Freedom's smile shall cheer at length
The land of bravery and beauty.
Bribes and threats, oh, heed no more
Let nought but Justice make you willing
To leave your own dear Island shore,
For those who send the Saxon Shilling.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.