[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the Marx of the sexual economy? Why is it assumed that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1448473753312.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448473753312.gif
980KB, 305x320px
Where is the Marx of the sexual economy? Why is it assumed that wealth equality automatically equals eqaulity in every sphere when ugly males like me will get no females, who will all go to Chad when they(the females) are in their attractiveness prime?

Also women don't have to give sex to beta men but men pay most of the taxes which mostly goes to women. Explain this shit pls.
>>
>>303166
Read Baumeister and Vohs
>>
No one owes you sex, ugly cunt.
Not anymore than a gay 10/10 should have rights to your Dorritos bloated ass.
>>
>>303166
hi houellebecq
how are you doing?

Do you feel ever more righteous after the paris attacks?
>>
>>303166
Check out pol pot friendo, he made sure everyone was assigned a breeding parther and killed anyone who was as much of a wage kek to be able to own a pair of glasses.
>>
>>303166
I always found this to be ironic.

Commies usually support casual sex, which is basically free market sexual relationships. This results in great inequality in sex frequency.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 411x387px
>>303251
>No one owes you a living wage pleb. Not anymore than a Fortune 500 company should have rights to your malnourished ass
>>
File: gym motivation.jpg (1MB, 2041x1275px) Image search: [Google]
gym motivation.jpg
1MB, 2041x1275px
>>303166
What have you done to deserve a female?
>>
>>303273
>le complexes and narcissism makes me a better person meme
>>
>>303335
From a Darwinistic point of view, physical fitness most certainly does make you a better person.

However, another point of view is that working on one's health and physique is a sign of self respect. The lack of self respect is one of the most unattractive things to society. A great deal of self respect, however, yields respect from others. The respect you give yourself and the respect you earn from that makes you a better person.
>>
>>303273
>I have muscles, therefore I know how to fight
This meme needs to fucking die. I cannot count how many time prettyboy gym fags get their fucking teeth knocked in by six month boxing students or pinned in 15 seconds by lower belt BJJfags.
Muscles =/= fighting ability.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism

Fascism is built on beta thirst.
Frankfurters say so
>>
>>303393
This
>>
>>303513
of course, 99% of practicing martial artists, boxers, etc. are also pretty fucking fit themselves.
>>
>>303513
Did you even read the image?

There was only mention of fighting, a minute mention at that.
>>
>>303539
>Frankfurters say so
kek. it's Freud. Frankfurt School was heavily influenced by Civilization and its Discontent
>>
>>303251
this. just stop being a creepy pussy fuck and meet people. or hell make a dating site profile and dont make it some weird shit. I met a girl on okcupid and we have been a couple together as a couple for almost a year. I am not even some chad or some beta kek. we met had similar interests and it grew from there.
>>
>Marx lives in 19th century
>a century before "sexual liberation"
>gee I wonder why
Back in his day women stayed at home and anyone that wanted to marry them had to ask the father first and explain how he could support a family, not to mention he had to be the right class.
>>
>>303266
It is not so much that the support casual sex that they oppose exclusive monogamous relationships.
"The couple" is a very antisocial entity. Organizations that require a large involvement from their members ban it, namely the army and the Church.
Commies generally support a very communal lifestyle, rather than the "each couple in their home" thing.
>>
>>303166
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>303268
Despite the sarcasm pretty true Tbh, everyone is born with no one indebted to them and them indebted to no one. The rest are pleasantries of a functioning social and economic order.
>>
>Where is the Marx of the sexual economy?

uh, the entire "manosphere" which is a pretty significant online intellectual current.
>>
>>303166
welp just when i thought this new board looked pretty decent, the betas and /pol/cunts have come in. i should really get the fuck off this board

People being ugly and not getting sex isn't a gendered thing. ugly girls don't get very much sex either
>>
>>303825
at least men were entitled to sex.
>>
>>303166
I unironically tried making this point while debating a communist Chad one time but it went over his head.
>>
Marx is about labor being the source of wealth, I don't see how you could have a Marx of sexuality.
>>
How about "women having the right to decide if they want to sleep with a fucking neckbeard or sleep with a decent guy"?

It's not society. It's you.
>>
File: 1379396529737.jpg (60KB, 755x553px) Image search: [Google]
1379396529737.jpg
60KB, 755x553px
>>303166
Classical leftism either supports traditional gender roles or asexuality.

There's no winning there.
>>
>>303393
>From a Darwinistic point of view, physical fitness most certainly does make you a better person.

Not really. From a Darwinist point of view, passing on your genes means your genetic traits are inherited by the subsequent generation, nothing more. A fit person is more likely to mate, but there are other mating strategies.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.