[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss German chancellors. Which one was the most based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Discuss German chancellors. Which one was the most based?
>>
>Never
>Shit-tier Kohl instead
>>
>>29990
Hitler
>>
Hitler
>>
I like Adenauer, though honorable mention to Willy Brandt.
>>
>>30059
>>30089
Forgot to mention: Only chancellors of the Federal Republic.
>>
File: Portrait-Of-Otto-Von-Bism-007.jpg (30KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-Of-Otto-Von-Bism-007.jpg
30KB, 460x276px
B L U T U N D E I S E N
>>
File: 1437100631angela-merkel.jpg (39KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1437100631angela-merkel.jpg
39KB, 960x544px
She was based until this year ;_;
>>
ERHARD
R
H
A
R
D
>>
>>31555
>>30751
these
>>
Walter Ülbricht
>>
>>32408

Ossis raus
>>
There weren't that many to go around m8 and Adenauer definitely steals the show because he's a century's worth of history.

All prime ministers were in the shadow of Bismarck of course, as have all US presidents been in the shadow of giants like Washington, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, men that defined their century.
>>
>>29990
this one desu senpai
>>
>>30786
Not really though.
She was always a reactionary changing opinions depending on what the majority wants. Which sounds good, right?
But sadly the majority is always fucking dumb, no exception.
The whole fugie shit she's pulling right now was only a desperate attempt at getting a nobel peace price in my opinion.
>>
Everyone after Schmidt was/is shit, trying to ignore problems rather than deal with them out of fear to hurt someones feelings. Kohl is debatable though.
>>
>>35182
>changing opinions depending on what the majority wants.

Shame she went full retard and is ignoring what the majority wants on the migrant crisis
>>
>>35459
True.
Shame about the very very very vocal minority though.
Anyways, as i said, i believe she's doing this becaus she wanted that nobel peace price.
I might be wrong, but i cant see any other reason why you would willingly fuck over a country like that.
Except she's doing it so the companies can hire fugies and pay them less than minimum wage.
Its pretty clear that there isnt a single high ranking politician that doesnt have a fat business dick stuck in their throat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.