[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Malcolm X's legacy be different had he not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Malcolm X.jpg (572KB, 2191x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm X.jpg
572KB, 2191x3000px
How would Malcolm X's legacy be different had he not been assassinated?
>>
File: 1445283008532.jpg (1MB, 2424x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1445283008532.jpg
1MB, 2424x1328px
>>297847
Equally as shit
>>
>Kant
>laid foundations for fascism and Nazism

>Spinoza
>black
What? Wasn't he Portuguese or something?
>>
People would be more aware of his rejection of Legacy of segregation and acceptance of Islam. Most people don't know he mellowed the fuck out after his pilgrimage
>>
>>297868
Yea. He was a Dutch born Portuguese Jew. Lol he wasn't black, he wasn't Spanish, and he was kicked out of his community for not being jewy enough.
>>
File: GLR.jpg (121KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
GLR.jpg
121KB, 1024x692px
Combined with the brains and rhetoric of Tomas Sowell, and after him dropping away from NOI; would have become a great black political leader.
Him also allying with the neo-reactionaries and American fascists would have made a great political base to change American politics for the greater good.

But hey, Das just my opinion.
>>
>>297856
>I read all of those.
Sure you did, Malcolm.
>>
>>297847
GAS THE WHITES! RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>297856
>Pretending to read Schopenhauer.
I guess he really did have something in common with the Nazis.
>>
>>297847
He would be black George Lincoln Rockwell.
>>
>>298250
But GLR was also assasinated
>>
>>297856
>WE WUZ PHILOSPHERS AND SHIT
>>
He would have opposed segregation and the Brotherhood of Muslims, things he formarly embraced, so maybe he would have been a more positive person and influence if he had lived longer.
>>
File: malcolm x not a jew.jpg (284KB, 419x625px) Image search: [Google]
malcolm x not a jew.jpg
284KB, 419x625px
>>297847
>>
File: Malcolm Fidel.jpg (86KB, 1500x977px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm Fidel.jpg
86KB, 1500x977px
>>298397
>>
>>297926
What?
>>
>>297847
He seemed like a pretty cool guy at the end.

He changed a lot. Not many people can reevaluate themselves as well as he could.

I'm not sure what his legacy would've been. A lot of why he's famous is his "crazy" ideas and how he changed. I'm not sure if that would change.
>>
>>298999
>What?

>He was born in Amsterdam and was raised in a Portuguese Jewish community.

>His father was a Portuguese Jew who moved to Rotterdam and then Amsterdam after his family was kicked out of France. They had also fled Portugal after being told to convert to Catholicism.

>At the age of 23, Spinoza was excommunicated from his community for being critical of the Hebrew Bible and for his ideas of the divine, what would be Pantheism
>>
>>297847
He was a dumb nigger who would've probably ended up getting shot by the police anyways like all niggers.
>>
>>299167
Ebin bruh
>>
>>299167
hot take
>>
>>297888
This
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
He would have been remembered a lot less for his militarism and anti-whiteness which was what everyone now remembers.
Instead he would be remembered as the more egalitarian peace-loving Sunni Muslim that he was on his way to becoming.
He may have fully exposed the fraud of the NOI too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.