[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have happened to Hitler if he had been captured in 1945?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: alg-hitler-jpg.jpg (56KB, 970x724px) Image search: [Google]
alg-hitler-jpg.jpg
56KB, 970x724px
What would have happened to Hitler if he had been captured in 1945?
>>
>>296977
Nuremberg?
>>
>>296977
Stalin's personal boi-toy
>>
>>296977
Cyanide pill?
Goering had it the whole time with him, so I guess it wouldn't be too hard for Hitler to do the same.
>>
>>296977
dumped in the ocean
>>
>>297031
oh man, he shouldve totally killed himself with poison
too bad history was soooooooooo different
>>
>>296977

By whom?

He would've been paraded through Moscow like a roman triumph if by the soviets.

If by America, then Nuremberg.
>>
He would've been Gaddafi'd
>>
>>296977
Trialed, hanged, cremated.

His testimony would have been bestseller material though.
>>
>>297101
the testimony would have been great. but i thought hitler was losing his mind at this point, so if anything the trial would expose him as an absolute madman with his lawyers not able to control him.

i also would think an elaborate medieval style execution would be hilarious, where on tv they first ask him to recant, then when he doesnt they start disemboweling him poor molten metal on his wounds, cut off his nose and tongue, brand him and then have him drawn and quartered then burned. that would probably make him a martyr though lel
>>
>>297984
too add to that they'd shave off his mustache and head and also gouge out those luminous eyes of his :^)
>>
>>297999
>>297984
Jesus Christ that entire post. You realize you need to be 18+ to post here right?
>>
File: death to 3D.jpg (229KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
death to 3D.jpg
229KB, 474x600px
>>296977
Detainment.
Concession of defeat.
Execution.
>>
>>298008
i'm not trying to be edgy i was just copying the anecdote that foucault gives at the beginning of "discipline and punish." itd be something like a total degradation of all the nazi symbolism. of course this would never happen if he were capture by the west, but in the soviet union i imagine there would have been some kind of execution that degrades him, though it might be simple as a firing squad or alternatively they'd throw him at the feet of the proletariat whod then lynch him
>>
File: 1439898935266.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1439898935266.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>298029
>These are the kinds of people you share /his/ with
>>
>>298041
i gave my explanation, but if you can't come up with anything other than retarded memes you're not helping your case
>>
File: tumblr_m9qlteRGCX1rf3hl7o2_1280.jpg (200KB, 685x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9qlteRGCX1rf3hl7o2_1280.jpg
200KB, 685x1000px
>>296977
Anally raped by big black men in prison.
>>
File: 1431902444447.png (650KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431902444447.png
650KB, 720x540px
>>298309
>22 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>298320
i'm only asking you to give an actual rebuttal so i can see where you're coming from. :(
>>
>>297984
>hitler was losing his mind at this point

he was a serious speedfreak by the time he bunkered down:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/hitler-was-a-regular-user-of-crystal-meth-american-military-intelligence-dossier-reveals-9789711.html

also, parkinsons:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/406713.stm
>>
>>296977
They would have taken him into 1945 guantanamo's to be tortured to death by jewish bankers command

Who knows the horrific shit they would have done to him
>>
>>297026
Maybe that's what really happened to him lol.
>>
>>297044
He bit down on a cyanide pill at the same instant he shot himself. So...he kinda did.
>>
File: TheySavedHitler'sBrain-Head.jpg (40KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
TheySavedHitler'sBrain-Head.jpg
40KB, 450x338px
>>298578
>>
Soviets - Taken back to Moscow in secret. Then shown to the world in Soviet custody. Show trial full of communist propaganda. Then public execution in front of hundreds of thousands of people. Though Hitler would have probably died before he could get to Moscow. He was horribly ill and dependent on a lot of drugs.

Anglos - Nuremberg. Hanged in a small private room and photographed. Would probably still die before execution.
>>
Hitler taking the stand to defend himself at Nuremberg would have been one of the great spectacles in history. I only wish it could have happened.
>>
Soviets would have gotten him first no matter what, so he would get the usual Eastern Front treatment.

>genital mutilation (or further mutilation, if the uni-testicle myth is to be believed)
>beaten within an inch of his life
>interrogated
>beaten within a millimeter of his life
>repeat until the NKVD spook gets bored and finishes him off

Since he's important, he would probably get a show trial then get executed.

Maybe by anti-aircraft gun. That may just be a North Korean thing, though.
>>
>>298956
but i don't see what he would do except restate his racist principles. the only great part about it would be his rambling to the court
>>
>>298969
Stalin would have been pissed if Hitler wasn't handed over to him in anything but best possible condition.
>>
>>298985
Fair enough.

It's not like he would survive the trip, though. As another Anon said, he was an absolute wreck, and it would be a long ride back to Moscow.
>>
>>298969
That North Korean thing is a myth. South Korea comes up with all sorts of outlandish stuff that they later recant.
>>
>>298953
Churchill had an electric chair set aside that he was planning to fry Hitler in if the British ever got their hands on him.
>>
>>298971

Nah Hitler was smart enough that he would have dropped the racist ranting and put on a performance for the ages. Goering cleared up quite a bit after being weened off the opium and I expect Hitler would have similarly rebounded when put in the care of an actual physician.

The people who interviewed Goering were legitimately intimidated by him. Can you imagine them having to deal with Hitler?

All the Nazi leaders rallied around Goering. If Hitler had been there the proceedings would have gone much differently. The prosecutors were lucky it was a kangaroo court because a lot of their case got absolutely rekt in court. Robert Jackson in particular was embarrassed on many occasions
>>
>>299030

The issue was that Allied propaganda had painted the Nazis as a bunch of foaming at the mouth lunatics. The reality is that they were some of the sharpest minds in positions of power at the time. Many of the indictments were preposterous. Allied officers wrote to Admiral Dönitz apologizing for the reprehensible treatment he received at Nuremberg.
>>
>>298029
Churchill did actually plan a public execution in Trafalgar Square for him.
>>
>>299039
>nazis din du nuffin
>>
>>296977
If the Soviets got him he would have been more cum than man
>>
>>296977
Rape.

So much rape.

Oh God, so many soviet cocks.
>>
>>299130

Nazis were just another group of people who killed and died for their beliefs.

Historically there isn't much that was unprecedented about them.
>>
>>299127
what i wonder is if they'd keep it simple, to show that he was no better than a common criminal, or make a heavily choreographed/allegorical display to make almost an ideological/didactic point
>>
>>299148
>Started a war that killed 50 million
>Tried to exterminate anyone who wasn't a heterosexual Aryan
>Wiped out countless whole towns and villages
>6 million
>>
File: green-mile-head-on-fire.jpg (24KB, 473x254px) Image search: [Google]
green-mile-head-on-fire.jpg
24KB, 473x254px
>>299277
They planned on hiring an electric chair from the USA. Presumably with a dry sponge
>>
>>298316
>americans in berlin
>tumblr filename

nice meme :D
>>
>>300219
If you're gonna be technical, it was actually the british and french who started the war f@m plus not all casualties were caused by germans and a shit ton of the casualties were germans themselves.
>>
>>300245
The British and French did not invade Poland.
>>
>>300245
>british and french who started the war
i call b8

>shit ton of the casualties were germans themselves.
very small in proportion to the amount of deaths they caused in eastern europe
>>
>>300250
>all these people itt saying that the soviets would have let Hitler die in his way to moscow
If the soviets didnt had deliver him to Nuremberg, which I doubt, they would have taken him to Moscow by train with a big team of doctors with his medicines and adrenalin shots. Stalin would probably execute the doctors if they let his trophy die.
>>
>>300250
Yeah but they declared war so technically they started it. Tbh Hitler was kinda forced to go into war after that and Germany actually had valid claims on all the places they conquered. If i was the allies i probably would've declared war on him if he went any further than that.

>>300257
Less soviets died than people died in the mongol conquests.
>>
>>300266
... they declared war because Germany invaded Poland first.

>Tbh Hitler was kinda forced to go into war after that and Germany actually had valid claims on all the places they conquered.
Oh. Why do I even bother.
>>
>>300266
>twisting around this hard to legitimize an ahistorical viewpoint
>>
>>300275
Exactly, they declared war, not Germany.

>>300278
How about you argue against it instead of le meme arrows
>>
>>300287
Yes, they declared war on Germany. After Germany had started the war which would later be known as the Second World War by invading Poland.
>>
>>300287
Actually, since you're pottering on the completely illogical and incorrect viewpoint, i'd like to see some sources and proof from your side.
>>
>>300292
It wasn't a world war till the allies got involved and Germany had valid claims on poland

>>300296
Britain and France declaring war on Germany is common knowledge
>>
>>300303
Except war was provoked because germany had no legit claims on the sudetenland after WWI

noice try tho
>>
>>298956
>in 2000 years Hitler's trial will be considered as socrates apology
>>
>>300305
German people lived in Austria, Czechoslovakia and Poland. They all wanted to be part of Germany too.
>>
>>300303
It wasn't a world war until the public at large decided to label it as such. When they had done so, they labelled as such the conflict started by Germany with its invasion of Poland.

Also
>valid claims
life is not a video game.
>>
>>300313
'kay, and this magically makes immigration impossible? There was literally 0 need to invade, plus his invasion was a straight-up middle finger to the Treaty of Versailles...
>>
>>300314
Germany invading poland is not a world war for the same reason the occupation of Czechoslovakia isn't. It didn't become one till the allies declared war causing the deaths of 60 million people.

>>300317
People shouldn't have to leave Prussia, the land they've lived in for centuries. The treaty of Versailles was a shitty treaty that punished the Germans for something they didn't even start.
>>
>>300329
Shitty or not, it was signed, so violating it is a valid cause for war.

Man, you really want to justify Hitler-san's war, nya?

Jesus.
>>
>>300329
You are confusing two things, the notion of a 'world war' as a conflict including lots of countries preferably from all around the world, which might apply to several conflicts throughouts history, and the conflict known as the Second World War, a war started by Germany when it invaded Poland.
>>
Depends on by who.

If he had to choose, hed go to the americans and be put on trial and most defiantly one of the ones executed.

If he happened to be captured by to soviets then god have mercy on him
>>
>>300329
Sudetenland was not Prussia.
>>
>>298316
Fuck off with your çuckshit
>>
>>300334
I actually don't like Hitler and i think he was an introverted maniac but i'm just laying out the facts.

>>300340
There is a reason why the Czech occupation was not considered part of WWII, because the only power involved was Germany and Czechoslovakia. The invasion of Poland wouldn't have been a world war either if the allies backed off.

>>300344
I'm talking about Poland not Czechoslovakia .
>>
>>300250
>>300257
Why do we have so many people who don't know basic history on /his/?
>>
>>300292
The Soviets invaded Poland at the same time. Why didn't Britain and France declare war on them?
>>
>>300266
>Less soviets died than people died in the mongol conquests.
that isn't what you were arguing though, which was that the germans suffered a great amount of casualties (relative to others).
>>
>>300367
Because their treaty with Poland only dealt with German aggression.
>>
>>300365
why do some people on /his/ ask rhetorical questions acting as though it somehow refutes an argument?
>>
>>300355
>There is a reason why the Czech occupation was not considered part of WWII, because the only power involved was Germany and Czechoslovakia. The invasion of Poland wouldn't have been a world war either if the allies backed off.
In real life they honored the alliance with Poland which said they would defend Poland if it was attacked by Germany. Hence the German invasion of Poland is considered to be the start of the Second World War. It is very simple really.
>>
>>300383
They didn't have to honor the agreement and Germany didn't declare war on them, they did so by definition they started WWII
>>
>>300393
Because fuck treaties, amirite?
>>
>>300257
>France taking land because germany couldnt pay reparations
Muh clay
>>
>>300393
Again, you are conflating the two concepts as described in >>300340
By honoring their agreement they had entered the conflict that Germany started by invading Poland, a war that would be later labelled as the Second World War. Like I said, it is very simple.
>>
>>300403
i'm not sure what that has to do with my post
>>
>>300416
Well, people do things because reasons, there is a reason.

Germany was shoveling money into fire and without sacking poland it wouldnt be able to fund an army to take back what france took after ww1.
>>
>>300422
so you're saying france "declared war" when it took alsace lorraine back after wwi? that isn't how declaring war works.
anyway louis xiv had conquered that territory in the 1600s so I don't know what you're going on about desu
>>
>>300266
>declared war in response to the invasion of their ally
>they started it
high impact shitposting
>>
>>296977
Have you ever wondered that perhaps NKVD captured him secretly and Stalin gave order to place him in a small torture cell where he had to spend the rest of agonizing existence
>>
File: Adolf-cover2.jpg (196KB, 522x783px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-cover2.jpg
196KB, 522x783px
>>296977
>>
>>299000
Nah I'm sure he'd be under the best possible care just to be delivered to Stalin alive
>>
>>298357
>Using emoticons
>Shit grammar

Yes, you are fucking underage. Go back to reddit.
>>
>>300705
;-}
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.