[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real Jack the Ripper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (51KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 580x300px
Who is he? What is /his/ thoughts about who the real suspect was? Personally, I think Aaron Kosminski as, according to mutable sources, he is the most insane out of all the other sources.
>>
>>293936

His real name was Sebastian, and he was a reformer and a crusader against the immorality that was the East End. The Vorlons took him to their world and use him to test the worthy and unworthy.
>>
File: maryjanekelly.jpg (33KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
maryjanekelly.jpg
33KB, 500x367px
Probably someone we never heard of. You can make a decent case for Kosminski, but so can you for Montague Druitt, Severin Klosowski,Charles Cross, James Kelly and others. The royal, and other, conspiracy theories however are utter trash.
>>
Can somebody tell me why he has become so famous? All I know about him is that he was a murderer who mutilated his victims and never got caught.
>>
>>294571
>Can somebody tell me why he has become so famous?
He was a murderer who mutilated his victims and never got caught.
>>
>>294582
Not that impressive desu.
>>
>>293936

A Polish Jew, they figured it out a few years back.

Jews were just as shitty and tribal then as they are now, so no Jewish witnesses would implicate a fellow Jew.

>>293981

Top kek
>>
>>294588
>>294555

Look at that picture, the brutality is quite shocking even by modern standards. It was also the first major case where police used what would become modern procedural methods, for example that is the first crime scene photo ever taken.
>>
>>295051
Also the first serial killer that was covered by newspapers.
>>
>>295061
Also didn't Jack the Ripper also send mocking messages to police?
>>
File: FromHellLetter.jpg (98KB, 678x972px) Image search: [Google]
FromHellLetter.jpg
98KB, 678x972px
>>295094
Yes, most of them were fake. But the "from hell" letter might be real.

>From hell

>Mr Lusk
>Sor
>I send you half the
>Kidne I took from one women
>prasarved it for you tother pirce
>I fried and ate it was very nise I
>may send you the bloody knif that
>took it out if you only wate a whil
>longer.

>signed
>Catch me when
>you Can
>Mishter Lusk
>>
Last time i heard about Jack and "new" evidence was that it pointed towards a Polish immigrant.
>>
>>293936

I don't know much about it but I play the board game based off it and it's quite fun. You need two people though.
>>
>>295101
>misspells "preserved" and "nice"
>writes the silent K in "knife"
desu this is the main reason I think from hell was most likely either fake or someone intentionally acting illiterate
>>
We don't know and any "evidence" is bullshit put forward by attentionwhores. Just like anything Zodiac related.
>>
He was probably some chav who was Ronnie Pickering great grandfather. I don't know why they try to make him look all sophisticated with a top hat, when he was probably a dock worker or mill worker.
>>
Her name as we know it now is Sakuya, but that name was given to her by her mistress Remilia.
>>
OP here, back from the dead! Just to say that I read somewhere saying there evidence of Mary Jane's, one of the victims, husband has been classed as a potential suspect. Just thought I would shout that out
>>
>>295290
Also, top kek
>>
>>295198

Or, you know, he was actually only semi-literate, which was hardly uncommon at the time.
>>
>>295726
How the hell do you expect someone to fuck up the C in nice but not the silent K in knife?
>>
>>296270
Well the police deduced that he had anatomical knowledge, but not on the level on a surgeon. So he was probably a butcher or a tanner, someone who worked with knives daily.
>>
>>296305
And the H in whil(e)?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.